Adventures In Kink - Episode 01

Info
Chronicles of my turbulent journey through the Kink world.
73 words
4
1.6k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

An audio series in which I chronicle my experiences in the Kink community. The highs, the lows, the triumphs and disasters. Please laugh and learn from my mistakes. I did all this so you don't have to!

(Disclaimer - All participants described are 18 years of age or older and no illegal or nonconsentual activities are referenced. No real names or place names aside from countries or cities are contained in this Audio).

--:--
--:--
1.0
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
DimachaerusDimachaerus7 months agoAuthor

Thank-you for your kind words. Honestly I was a bit worried about putting personal things up for strangers to listen to. I don't expect them to be liked because people don't come to this place for things like this. Yes I speak to Miss K occasionally but not often. I no longer practice Kink. I also no longer engage in any kind of romantic activity by choice. I simply consider that side of my life to have run it's course. I decided to get out of the game early because it damaged me too much. I simply channel my engery into my business and other creative endeavours now. These episodes are almost cautionary tales. The last girl I slept with (and will ever sleep with) was (and is) beautiful both inside and out and was the spitting image of Eva Mendez, so I decided "that's it. thats the top of the mountain. She will be my last". So I ended that part of my life right there, standing on the top of Everest and I am truly lucky for that. I'm not old. I'm probably going to be on this earth for another 40 years or more, I'll just be climbing different mountains from now on (both literally and metaphorically.)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Don't worry about Muss K. It sounds like you didn't change her in any way she wouldn't have chosen to be changed by someone else in your stead...

You both shared something intense and wonderful. Then you both continued to grow, but in different ways. It can be a good and healthy thing, even though it hurts at times...

Do try to keep in touch with each other though - the older we get, the more important it isto have people with shared experiences, of any type...

Looking forward to hearing more. Love the NZ accents, but yeah, I know what you mean about some of the other ones out there!

Share this

Similar Stories

Perdita's Pleasures Bk. 01 Ch. 01 Sub learns from the best in an exotic pleasure mansion.in BDSM
A Pooling of Sheer Energy Wet 'n' Wild.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Curling Ties That Bind Me Men's ties are much more fun at home than work.in Erotic Couplings
A Fox Hunt Ch. 01 The oracle brings home a fae.in NonHuman
Brooklyn Bound A Brooklyn girl's first time being tied up.in BDSM
More Stories