A Gardener’s Tool

Story Info
Putting a gardener's tool to good use in the garden.
2.8k words
4.21
12.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was putting her hair up in ponytail, "I like running with you...but keep in mind," and giggled, "my pace isn't what yours is."

With her tits packed into a sports bra, she pulled on the running tights, slipping them over her rounded bottom. I watched that ass, with a lingering appreciation, and wanting to throw her onto the bed.

She looked into the mirror, "I guess I should put on a t-shirt, too."

I knew what she was going to say, "It's nearly 7:00 on a Sunday night and there might be a few frisbee golfers...nobody'll see your nipples."

She nodded, "You're right...but I'm more concerned about you...horndog!"

I grinned, knowing she was spot on, "I'm comfortable with that...I'll own it!"

It was outlining, in my shorts, when I was stretching, and I noticed she was checking things out, just like I was...I guess that's one reason we're married.

It was only three to the park and back, and we did around two miles in the park, but it turned out to be a perfect evening run...five miles was just right, and the park was absolutely beautiful. Looking out over the little meadow, it took me back to some of those seemingly endless days of my childhood, wandering through the forest, and meadow...playing in the creek...it was an amazing time.

When we got back, our garden was alive with crickets and all the sounds of a waning summer. We were walking through the garden and checking out things in-flower. The white flowers of the Nicotiana were especially nice at dusk, but their fragrance was amazing.

We discussed where the all the succulent pots, trailing up the up the front steps, were going when it was time to bring things in for the season. It was a menagerie of peperomia, agave, orbea, aeonium, kalanchoe, haworthia, crassula, and sedum, some in combo pots and some were just big, overflowing specimen pots.

We walked back to the garden gate, picking a few things from the vegetable border, and leaving them on the bench, potentially for dinner later.

She was brushing her hand under a wiry, flower cluster of a begonia, "And I love these begonias...they're all so different, and they don't look like they could ever be in the same family...excuse me...genus." She cupped a leaf of a big Polka Dot Begonia and nodded, "You really know how to grow freakin' begonias...they're so wild."

I looked into her eyes, "We know how to grow begonias...you do half the watering...you deserve credit." I pulled her into my arms, "You are one sexy runner, and a hell of a sexy gardener," pressing my lips to her lips.

She responded with roaming hands under my t-shirt, while my hands moved over her body, grabbing her ass, and moving up to knead her breasts. I traced a circle, tweaking a nipple through the fabric.

She moaned when I pushed the bra over her head, rolling the nipple between my fingers, "Mmmm...we have some history...out here, in the garden."

The kiss ignited a passion, prompting her soft, lusty moans into my lips. My fingers trailed down over her navel and into her panties.

"Yes...yes, we do," I grinned.

She was moaning and trembling, when I slipped one inside, exploring the warm, wet arousal. "Oh god, that feels sooooo good!"

I gently pumped it deeper before, bringing it up to my lips...mmmm. I immediately went back for more, but offered it to her, "You'll like this...here, taste yourself."

We both savored that for a moment...but then, with a big, sexy grin, she pushed her hand inside my shorts. Giving it a firm squeeze, she giggled, "There's something hard in there...maybe a tool or something...a special garden tool!"

She teased me, "I bet it's a dibber...I've been waiting for the moment when I get to fuck a nice hard...thick dibber." Before I could respond, "And...you know...both Jodi and I are a little jealous of Tara, because you haven't used one on us."

I laughed, "Well...what your holding isn't a dibber, but maybe it could be, once it's hard. That's a gardener's tool...a special garden tool...and I think, before we use a dibber, I need to clean it and make sure there're no splinters."

The "dibber sex" flashed through my brain and had me yearning for what I knew was about to happen, "Sweetie, you're gonna have to settle for what's in your hand...you want it? Mmmm, I know you do...I know you want that special garden tool...go for it...make it feel good!"

In the shadow of the big spruce, that veiled a bright, starry sky, she sank to her knees. Pulling my shorts down, to reveal my garden tool, growing larger and clearly challenging the underwear...she slipped them off, too.

She giggled, "It is a special garden tool...a very special garden tool...it ploughs super deep in my pussy...it can fertilize...or plant seed...thousands of seeds."

Taking a big, deep breath, she leaned in to kiss the shaft, teasing the tip before pushing it into her mouth. The thick, veiny shaft slid through her lips, till it hit her throat, and that half enjoyed the sensuous warmth.

I gazed down and there was one of sexiest women I'd ever been with, on her knees and staring back at me. I thought about how good I felt...deep in her mouth, but anxious to go all the way, even deeper. As she worked her mouth up and down my cock, swirling her tongue, I moaned, "Yeah...yeah...that's...that's it...work it...work that cock!"

"Baby girl, you look good down there...down there on yer knees! Yeah...yeah, slide your tongue all over that dick...yeah...yeah...that's my girl...gooooood girl!"

When she flipped around, and leaned her head way back, I knew what was coming; my fingers dug into her thick curls, pushing her to take it deeper...and deeper, "Yeah, swallow the whole thing...fucccck yeah...fuuuuccccckkkkk yeah!"

Anxiously guiding her mouth further down the shaft, I savored the tight caress of her lips and that moment before it happens...when that first inch goes into her throat. "I know baby, it's thick...but love it in your throat and I love the throat bulge...yeah...yeah...so fuckin' hot...oh fuckkkkk! The way your lips grip the base...it's so fucking hot!"

Her throat stretched around its thickness, and she gradually took seven inches...then eight...mmmm...then that last half inch, "Fucccckkkkkk Tiiiinnnnnna!"

There have been three women that could throat me like this...and I nearly married Robin. I think I would've married Megan, too...but I did marry Tina...I've always felt so fuckin' lucky.

I loved the way her throat massaged the head, each time, in and out. It was fucking mind-blowing, but I knew if I went much longer, I'd be dropping a load...and I really wanted between her legs.

I felt it pulsing inside her throat, "God damn, Tina," and I wound her hair around my fingers, encouraging her to keep doing what she was doing. She focused her attention on the whole shaft, pulling way back before shoving it deep into her throat, again and again. I was bucking my hips more urgently, and she knew I was close.

"Oh god...Tina...Tina...fuck, I'm...I'm gonna cum!" That only fueled her need to pleasure me, and she went faster, battering her throat, till she felt it swell.

My moans melded with the summer night...the crickets...and a breeze, whistling through the trees. The grip on her head tightened as I surrendered to pleasure, filling her mouth with creamy warmth. She held the shaft in her lips, gently nursing and savoring its thick, pulsing warmth.

Still catching my breath, I pulled her to my lips for a long, heated kiss; I tasted myself on her lips, and knowing we weren't done, I whispered, "Tina, that was...that was hot...but now it's my turn to do you."

She grinned, slipping her top off, "This's what I think about that."

My hand moved down over her breasts, and then between her legs. I couldn't help but notice her panties were moist, and my fingers were eager to explore, but I pushed the shorts and panties down to the ground. She stood naked in the moonlight, exposed to a soft, caressing night breeze.

She was dripping wet, and my fingers easily parted her folds, slipping inside. As I gently probed the wetness, my tongue danced over her tits, and a soft moan spilled out, "Oh, fuckkkk...Rob!"

Yearning for pussy, I licked my fingers and shoved my tongue through her lips, sharing it with her. I went back to gently pumping her with my fingers, again, and whispered, "Sweetie, I'm gonna suck it dry...and I'm gonna fuck you silly!"

She looked a little fuck drunk, and I shoved my tongue inside, probing deep into the warmth. Working my fingers back inside, I teased her clit and finger fucked her. I didn't give a damn if the neighbors heard her screaming, I was ready to own my wife's pussy.

I grabbed her bottom and pulled her tight, to my lips. Flicking it with my tongue, her clit was hard and glistening, like a pink pearl. My tongue was experienced to start with, but I listened to her moans...and where she was at in the sensuous climb.

Overwhelmed by her senses, she rolled her hips into my face, wetting me with arousal, "That's it, babe...mmmm...oh god...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

I probed deeper, dragging my tongue up and down, and savoring her pleasured shudders. Teasing that swollen bud, I flicked it, while she whispered, "Oh...yeah...yeah, Rob...that feels so good...don't stop...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...don't stop!"

I pumped a finger inside and focused my tongue on her clit. I could tell the intensity was building, because she was squirming and bucking. Her fingers trailed through my hair, and she moaned, "Rob...Rob...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, that's it!"

Gasping and groaning, she held on tight, digging her fingers into my shoulders, as the pleasure took her. I felt the quivering waves shoot through her body, and I loved it...I loved every second!

"That's my girl...you, cum hard...yeah...yeah, cum for me!"

Once passed, I pulled her over to the table, and kissed her, holding her close. She was still a little weak and breathless, "Ahhhh, that was hot...so amazing...but I want more!"

With her on the edge of the table, we made out under the night sky. It was brighter, because were clear of the spruce canopy. I could feel her hands moving over my body, and I just held her closer. Eventually, she found something to hold...and stroke...but that was short-lived.

She laid back onto the table, "Will you make love to me...make love to me in our garden?"

I pushed her legs back, and nodded with a big grin, "Yes...yes, I think we got a good start on that."

In the glowing moonlight, she was gorgeous...crazy, hot and gorgeous...and the sight of her wide-spread legs sent a fiery lust through me. She was wet, and ready for it, and I gave her pussy one last, long, sensuous kiss, "It's my job, sweetie!"

I slapped my dick over her pussy, dragging it over the lips, and teasing her; the lips were slick with arousal, and she moaned, "Pleeeeassse!"

Bending my knees, a bit, I shoved inside and watched her lip's part, moaning, "Mmmm...mmmm...yeah...Rob, fuck me...fuck me, pleeeeeease."

It felt amazing, when her pussy closed tight around the shaft, like it was grabbing hold and never letting go. We almost always use lube...but not this time; I brought her legs to my shoulders and started pumping.

I saw the pleasure in her face, and she moaned, "Fuckkkkkk...you and your big...ahhhh...ahhhh...big fucking...tool...big fucking garden tool!"

"Well, that I know," I responded, smirking.

We both laughed, as I started driving it all the way, and groaning, "Fucccckkkk...it's the perfect tool for a sexy gardener's...tight pussy...ahhhh...ahhhh...tight fucking pussy!"

Nearly withdrawing completely, each time, before thrusting slowly, deep into her pussy. The long, sensual thrusts, filled her with what she needed, "Yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck me like that...oh god...fuck me...yeahhhhhh...fuck me...fuck me hard!"

"Mmmm...sweetie, you like that...don't you?"

"Yessss...ohhhh...ohhhh...oh god yes!"

I started fucking harder and faster, until we were both moaning into the night sky. With every thrust, I savored the sensuous fuck-dance of her tits...mmmm...fucking amazing.

Loving the feel of my dick, ploughing deep, she started rolling her hips to fuck me back. We were both grinding, and my eyes met hers, "Yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it...that's it, baby girl...show me how much you want that cock!"

On top of everything else, she started flexing around the shaft and I moaned, "Mmmm...fuckkkkk...you know how to work a cock...mmmm!"

She smiled, "That's my job, sweetie!"

I couldn't help myself, grabbing one of her tits, and teasing the nipple...it was stiff and exquisitely hard, between my fingers...but even better in my lips. I gently nibbled them both, before leaning back and fucking with long, deep strokes.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...yeah, pound that pussy...yeah, like that...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, pound it...pound it good...just...just like that!"

My balls were slapping her ass, "Fuck Tina...I'll pound it...pound you...pound you till we fuckin' explode!"

"Mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck me, hard...yeah...yeah...just like that...fuck me! Just like that...don't stop, please don't let it stop. Mmmm...I want you to explode...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, explode in me!"

I was pounding her with all I had, but the amazing thing about Tina was her technique...she loves to milk it, and that's always a turn-on. Every time I ploughed back inside, she was flexing, almost sucking my cock with her pussy.

"Mmmm...you're so fucking tight...yeah...yeah...fuckkkkkk, and you know how to use it," I groaned.

"And you are so fucking big...and you know how to use it...I love it...love every last inch...sometimes I wanna keep it inside me...forever...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck me...foreverrrrrr!"

She got those words out and "forever" happened. I filled her pussy, with a massive load, pulsing it deep into her belly. She rolled her head back and let out the biggest moan, when I shoved it deep and held it there. I felt my whole-body shuddering against hers, as she finished me off, and milked me dry.

I was coming back to earth, when she started gently rolling her hips, and grinning, "Mmmm...that was incredible sweetie!" She giggled, "After all the warm milk before bed, I'm gonna sleep like a baby."

With a semi still throbbing inside her, I felt like I could fuck her forever, but because I wasn't really pumping, she kept fucking herself. Rolling her hips and rocking from side to side, I knew what she wanted; our lips met in a deep, probing kiss, and I grinned, "Your turn, now...I'm gonna pound you, till you explode!"

She squealed, "Yesssss...till I explode! Yeah, I wanna feel all that cum...fuck me with it...and make me explode!"

She moaned with a pleasured groan, when I started in again, pumping deep into her pussy. Each time I buried it, she moaned in pleasure, growing ever closer to orgasm.

She was rubbing herself crazy, and I was hammering her, when it took hold...and I didn't stop until I felt her body relax. She gave my dick a couple final squeezes, before giggling, "Now, I'm gonna really sleep like a baby...sweetie, that's what I needed!"

Bathed in the soft glow, of a sated smile, I caught a smoldering stare, focused between my legs...and she was back on her knees, slurping and sucking me clean. It was soaked with sex and hanging heavy, but still at the partial stage, where it looked beefy.

I groaned, "Jeez...you are the insatiable tonight...we need to do more garden walks!"

She giggled, "And I love cleaning my gardener's tool."

Teasing her, I grinned, "You always wanna take good care of your tools...especially that one."

She admired and sucked the shaft, and I whispered, "Yeah, clean it up good...mmmm...yeah...yeah...just like that...you look so perfect with that cock in your mouth...look up here, I wanna see those gorgeous eyes...yeah...good...good girl!"

She was taking half of it and holding it deep in her mouth, before pulling off and pushing her lips back down the shaft; she did that maybe a dozen times and I moaned, "Baby girl...your mouth feels good...so good...ahhhh...ahhhh...so good!"

When she pulled off, she grinned, "Mmmm...our sex always tastes good....and I love your big, garden tool!" She planted a little kiss on the tip, and looked up, "Wanna finish our garden walk?"

"Naked garden walk...sure, no problem...um...think I got distracted around the begonias. It's getting dark, but let's see if we got tomatoes or eggplants to harvest?"

She nodded with a big grin, and I smiled, wrapping my arm around her waist, "You gave this gardener's tool a workout, but we need to get both gardener's fed...I'll make us something, if we don't get distracted again."

Of course, distraction was almost inevitable, as my eyes roamed over her sexy curves, in the moonlight. She knew I was checking her out, and added, "I'll get drinks then...beer, wine or whiskey?"

"I'm thinking a beer to start...and a Manhattan later."

"That sounds perfect...beer, it is."