A Gender Role Reversed Hero's Fall Pt. 02

Story Info
Mal the Hero begins his new life.
2.3k words
4.36
14.2k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShimpyMob
ShimpyMob
23 Followers

Mal woke up sore physically, but relaxed. The bed was quite comfortable and to someone who spent his life camping under the stars it was heaven on Emeryl. He was alone on the massive bed and completely naked. His armour was nowhere to be found and would not have covered very much anyways. His butt was sore from the night before which told him that it had not been a dream. He, the Hero of Temarra, had been the sexual plaything of the Daemon lord Amarrah of Lidelle. He felt a wave of shame wash over his body as he remembered the events of the previous night and how he had eventually submitted to the most dangerous being on the continent, and how he had enjoyed it. He got up, his legs unsteady and wobbled towards the door hoping to escape. "There's no point Lord Hero." A clear and confident voice rang out from across the room. It was a servant of Amarrah. 'Had she been there the whole time?' Mal thought.

She continued, "Lord Hero, I would suggest staying in this room with that appearance." The maid inspected his body very closely and paid no heed to his embarrassment.

"Excuse me." Mal annoyingly chided as the maid's eyes lingered on his exposed penis. "My apologies Lord Hero. I am Sistina, Lady Amarrah's personal servant, and I suppose now I am yours as well. The Lady prepared attire for you." Sistina stood up and produced several garments from thin air. 'Space magic' Mal thought. Suddenly wary of a maid who could use advanced magic without an incantation. She brought the clothes over to him and he took them. Happy to have something, anything to hide his shame. He changed his mind when he saw what had been prepared. "This was made specifically for you on the personal order of my Lady Amarrah. It is a great and singular honour." Mal did not feel honourable at that moment.

He held the flimsy material out to inspect it. It was lace lingerie made to fit his body and it was a pure maidenly white. "I am not wearing this." Mal protested. "I suppose that you can walk around naked, but it will be difficult to keep the other servants from throwing you down. For that matter..." She trailed off. The clear implication that he was not safe from her either was obvious. Mal reluctantly began to equip the lingerie. The lace panties were low cut and came with a garter belt. Mal was humiliated to ask Sistina to help him equip it as he had never done so. She took every opportunity to feel up his soft body. The panties fit perfectly. They were made to the exact measure of his penis and felt amazing. The bra that went over his chest and covered his nipples was similarly fitted. Sistina had not wasted the opportunity to graze his sensitive nipples as she fastened it. Lastly, Sistina applied a lone garter to his left leg. On it was an embroidered rose that had not yet opened. It showed those that saw it that he was still a virgin.

Mal looked to Sistina expectantly. When he received no response he knew that everything would be difficult with her. "Well? She can't expect me to walk around only in lingerie."

"She does not expect that, no."

"Then are you going to give me actual clothes?"

"Yes. I was just taking in the sight of you. You are quite handsome and we greater daemons rarely get to see unsullied human men."

"If you must." He did a little twirl in his lingerie showing off his perfect body.

Sistina was surprised at this. So was Mal. "I didn't...I didn't mean to." His face flushed bright red not sure what had come over him. Sistina moved next to him and whispered in his ear, "If you weren't already marked I would take you right here and now turn you into a mess of pleasure just begging to serve me."

"Marked?" Mal tried to move past the threat.

"I suppose you can't see it can you?" She moved her hand along his ass until it rested on his sore left cheek. "My Lady Amarrah left her mark on you. It will tell her where you are so there is no point in trying to leave without her permission."

"You mean escape?" He corrected.

"From the sounds you were making last night I doubted that you would ever want to leave." She responded sharply.

Mal wordlessly took the garment that she produced and put it on. It was a silk robe that was cut to drape over his body ever so loosely. No matter how he tried to wear it, it showed off skin or a bra strap, and it seemed to produce its own wind that would pull it open, briefly exposing his undergarments. 'Is it enchanted to be difficult?' he thought. "I shall take you to my Lady. I am sure that you have some questions for her." Mal meekly followed her as she led him through what seemed like an alternate version of the castle that he had explored with his party. That had reminded him of his party. They must be looking for him now. 'Surely they must be' he reassured himself. He thought back to the face of Vera his love and soon to be betrothed. He longed to be with her now. To be held in her strong and comforting embrace where he did not fear a thing in this world. Then his mind wandered to Amarrah's words from the night before. One of his party had betrayed him and was working for her. At least, that is what she claimed.

They came to the throne room. The same room that had been trapped to send him into Amarrah's custody except it had a different feel. In that room were a dozen greater daemons, a force great enough to shatter a Queendom, and they were all in one room. They all sneered at him as he was led to the throne. All of them were beautiful horned women who knew of his exploits and his holy power that had slain many of their kin. Amarrah sat on the throne wearing a gorgeous deep green silk dress with a slit up the sides all the way to the waist and with a devious look in her eyes. A look that said, 'I won'. Her dark hair was tied up intricately with braids and her eyes remained a pale purple.

"My Lady Amarrah, Queen of Daemons, Conqueror of the Northlands, and defiler of the Goddess I present to you, Malco son of Miris, Hero of Tamerra." Sistina's voice was proud and gloating. Mal's robe continued to flutter revealing his lingerie for all to see and revealing the lines of his body. "Thank you Sistina for dressing him. I'm sure you kept your hands to yourself?" Sistina declined to answer and ushered Mal to Amarrah. She uncrossed her legs and pat her left leg. 'She cannot be serious' he thought. She did it again but this time the motion was more direct and did not seem like a request. Mal began to comply when his enchanted robe once again blew non-existent wind that revealed the mark on his left butt cheek for all to see albeit momentarily. He quickly sat down on her lap and found it surprisingly not unpleasant. The court laughed at his new position and he thought that things could not get any worse as Amarrah towered over him even while seated. At that very moment, his stomach growled loud enough for all to hear. He managed to still feel embarrassed even after all of this humiliation and considered that a victory. "Fetch me some grapes Sistina." Amarrah commanded while smirking at Mal.

They were quickly produced by Sistina's magic and Mal began to grab for them. He thought she was exceptionally prepared, 'What doesn't she have in there?' Mal's hand was grabbed by Amarrah before he could accept the grapes. He fought but she effortlessly overpowered him, his holy powered strength still recovering from the dark magic that brought him here. "I called for them. They belong to me. As does everything in this castle. Including you." He began to protest but his stomach growled again, and he nodded obediently, not having accepted it but acknowledging that he needed food to recover his strength if he ever wanted to escape. She took one grape off of the vine and showed it to the court while Mal was still on her lap. She took it and brought it to his mouth. He opened it, annoyed, but she withdrew. "Not yet." She said deviously. She brought it to him again this time he didn't move and she rubbed it against his lips sensually. "Open." He obeyed and she pushed grape onto his tongue keeping her fingers inside a moment so he could not close his mouth yet. Then he was allowed to eat one grape at a time. This whole thing was a show to the court that she had "Tamed" the Hero, Mal made a note of that.

Having been fed his meal, Mal did not know what to expect next. She simply attended to court matters with him on her lap. She would sometimes reposition him on it with a hand on his abs to move him to the other leg or across his chest to move him back into her. He was a toy, a prop for her amusement. 'No' Mal thought. 'It's not for her, it's for them' he looked over the court and saw that they largely showed vast deference to her, but some seemed to be annoyed. He was a display of strength to placate the greater daemon nobles. 'Could she be in a power struggle?' he thought to himself as she pulled back his robe, its hem rested on each of his upper arms showing off his bright white bra. She pulled back his head by the hair and looked into his eyes. They flashed purple and he kissed her. Not sure what had come over him, he did not care, and he gave in to the sensation. She kissed him back, forcefully. She moved him back to pull down his robe completely and in full view of the court, she began to tweak his nipples as they made out. The whole world could watch for all he cared as he threw his arms over her shoulders and drowned in pleasure. His hard penis began to show through his white lace panties and the court began to chuckle.

Amarrah pulled back Mal's head roughly and broke off the kiss with a long line of saliva still connecting their mouths. He looked into her eyes and once again they flashed purple. "Now My Little One, you slut, it is time for you show the court just how much I own you. Is it not?"

"Yes, my Lady" Mal managed to absent mindedly stammer.

"No. Not 'my lady'. You refer to me as Mistress or Mommy My Little One."

Mal had heard of women forcing men to call them that while they made love but was always disgusted by the thought of associating that act with one's mother. Now though it just made him hard. Harder than he had ever been as she once again flashed her purple eyes. "Yes Mommy. How can I show them?" Mal was confused. 'Who is talking? Is it me? How could it be me? Whatever.'

"On your knees My Little One."

"Yes Mommy." His tone beginning to change. He was now trying to sound like a child. 'Why?'

"Open your mouth My Little One."

Just hearing "My Little One" got him going. Every time he heard it he got more and more entranced. Amarrah raised the front flap of her dress and threw it over his body. It hid her beautiful flower from the court while giving Mal an intimate view. He removed her panties unsure of how he knew what to do. It was all instinct. Her pussy was a beautiful pink and its scent was intoxicating. Its shape was perfect, and he was drawn to it like a bee to a flower. He slowly and tentatively at first entered her with his tongue. Once he got a taste he began to move faster and faster and faster. It tasted like the sweetest substance known to the continent, ambrosia. On his knees and inside Amarrah's dress Mal was separated from the world and the court of greater demon's watching him, the Hero, fellate the Queen of daemons so exuberantly.

It was like a different man had taken over his body as he indefatigably licked and sucked on her. She ordered him at the many heights of her pleasure to do different things. "Move your tongue in a pattern the shape of the first common rune." Or "Keep your tongue still and move your entire head." Or even "Stick your tongue out and let me fuck your gorgeous face." At each of these he responded obediently with "Yes Mommy". Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she asked him, "Where should I finish?" Baffled by this he responded, "Anywhere you'd like Mommy." He did not understand the question.

She reached her climax and to his surprise she squirted her precious juices all over his face. He did not know that daemons ejaculated this way and stayed there on his knees motionless and covered in her cum as the mania that her eyes had stirred up in him began to subside. As his mind began to return, she lowered herself to him and gave him a long kiss. This was not forceful like before. It was warm and passionate and tender. The kind that he had wanted to have with Vera before all of this. It made him question whether the mania had actually moved him. Amarrah sat back down on the throne. He felt a tug in his chest and on his own volition sat down back on her lap and looked longingly into her eyes still covered in her love. Was he hoping to be entranced by them again? Or was he simply admiring their beauty? He did not know anything anymore. And he was fine with that.

ShimpyMob
ShimpyMob
23 Followers