A Genie for Frank Ch. 06

Story Info
Frank & his harem continue enacting an erotic Threes Company.
3k words
4.6
10.4k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desirelit
desirelit
931 Followers

The characters:

Frank - a middle aged nice guy who found a genie, and wished her free

Aima - the genie Frank found, who is linked to him forever by the arm band she came out from that's stuck on Frank's arm. Once freed she willingly enslaved herself to Frank, to serve him.

Caspara - a genie who heard what happened to Aima, and managed to get the same deal through her master

Wendy - a woman who found the genie Caspara and wished "...she would be the highly desirable and pleasurable sex slave of a handsome, kind and worthy master." Frank is that master, and she and Caspara became members of his harem.

Jeanine - Frank's wife

The setting: Frank is able to use the powers of the genies he owns. He pulls them all into an erotic version of Threes Company where his harem play parts beyond their control or knowledge that this is a story, and it's all a dream Jeanine is having.

______________________________

Wendy looked over and saw Jeanine drifting back to sleep. She looked elated, and silently, so as not to wake her, waved her hands so everyone would pay attention to her. She pointed repeatedly at Jeanine as she drifted back off to sleep, a smile on her face. Frank smiled at his horny harem slave, closed his eyes and nodded, keeping up with his sitcom theme thing. They all were back in the apartment now.

Frank was laying on his new bed naked, his limp cock laying against his thigh, his apartment mates one on each side, asleep, naked, pushed up against him. As he relaxed he heard a knock, and his eyes bulged and his head lifted up. "Wendy!" he said. He jumped up and panicked, seeing his clearly fucked apartment mates on his bed. That definitely didn't seem gay. He was supposed to seem gay, at least in some weird fashion, to her. He picked up Aima and carried her to her room and laid her in her bed. Aima squirmed into a comfortable position and muttered "I told you I did like the vibrator in my ass...." Laugh track as Frank looked startled at the fantasies playing out in Aima's head.

The knocking came again, a little more loudly, and Frank ran back to pick up Caspara and carry her to her room. He laid the curvy beauty on her bed. Seeing her, thinking of Aima's mutterings gave Frank an erection again. "Not you again," he said, looking down at his hard on, "you're going to get me in trouble!" Laugh track.

"I'm not going to get you in any trouble, Frank," Wendy said in a very loud whisper probably everyone could hear. "Remember I told you I was going to come back and see if I could fit that huge cock of yours in my pussy and see if we could fuck the gay out of you!"

Frank froze with a comedic expression of shock on his face. Realizing he was naked and hard he looked anxiously around for anything to cover himself up with. Desperately he grabbed a tiny, see thru fur lined white robe and put it on. It was so ridiculously small on him it didn't even reach his waist, never mind cover up the huge boner he had. But he was so anxious to get Wendy inside before she broadcast to his new neighborhood that she was there to fuck him, he didn't even notice. He ran to the door, opened it quick, pulled Wendy inside and closed the door.

"Oh my," Wendy said, looking at Frank, rock hard and massive in a sexy lady's lingerie robe. "You really do need help to get the gay out of you," she said, reaching out to take his big cock in her hand.

"Uh," Frank said, looking down at Wendy's hand on his cock, looking up to see her smiling, her hair big and teased out, lots of makeup on, wearing what looked like a very thin, tight white sleeveless mini dress with white stockings and garters and high heels. "You...you're stroking me, and you look like a hooker," Frank stumbled, staring at her hard nipples. He realized what he said as it came out of his mouth, looked startled and bit his bottom lip.

Wendy's chest heaved, her hard nipples practically slicing through the thin white cloth of her outfit and her rapidly sliding hand gripping Frank's cock got tighter and faster. "Oh my goodness, if I weren't soaked already from thinking about your big cock those sweet words would have slicked me right up," she said, smiling demurely.

Frank was terrified that his apartment mates would wake to see this bizarre scene in their common area and they wouldn't want him living there any more.

"Hurry, let's get in my bedroom," Frank said, scooting Wendy along.

"You don't have to ask me twice!" Wendy said.

Once in the bedroom with the door closed behind them Wendy wasted no time, grabbed the bottom of her mini dress and pulled it up and off her body with such rapidity it looked like a magic trick. Her big hair and big tits shook as it came off, her curvy, sexy body revealed. She wore heels, white stockings and garters and nothing more. Whether to avoid panty lines or be ready for action all she had worn to cover her dripping pussy was this thin, stretched out, somewhat see-thru white thing. The stockings on her thick legs framed her trimmed but hairy pussy, glistening in it's wetness. Her big breasts were firm and capped with hard nipples poking out. She smiled and threw the mini dress at Frank, who had been trying to get himself out of the weird robe he noticed he was wearing. The dress wrapped around his head, and between the two pieces of clothing he was masked and tied up, struggling to free himself. Meanwhile, Wendy bent at the waist, wiggling her big, round ass at Frank, who didn't even know she was there, he was still wrestling with the clothes around his head. That is until he felt her hand again grab his cock, this time from between her legs, and he soon felt it lined up and rubbing against Wendy's sopping wet pussy. Frank hurriedly pulled the mini dress and robe off himself to see what was going on, just as Wendy slammed back against him, forcing his back against the wall, and his cock deep into her.

"Oh fuck yes!" Wendy called out, holding onto the bed in front of her. She had managed to get Frank all the way in her, down to the root, feeling his balls swing up against her hairy, wet pussy from the impact. Her cries of ecstasy were only beginning. She banged against Frank hard and fast, slamming his cock into her. The smell of her soaked pussy filled the room. The sound of his fat cock tightly filing her pussy and making a squelching sound as it was pulled nearly all the way out was barely audible over her moans and cries. Frank's eyes bulged at the crazy women humping him like crazy. He grabbed at her big ass, trying to hold and control her, but to no avail.

"Oh yes, it's so fucking big!" she screamed, her fat thighs trembling, her big tits swinging under her. "Give me all that long, fat gay cock!" she called out.

Frank didn't want his apartment mates, or the whole neighborhood, for that matter, made alert of what he was doing to Mrs. Roper. He reached forward to cover her mouth. Feeling him bend into their fucking drove Wendy on harder. Frank's hand covering her mouth excited her more, feeling like some sort of rough sex bondage thing. Her mouth opened and she tongued and sucked Frank's hand, moaning and screaming obscenities through it.

Frank pulled his hand away, looking around for something to gag Wendy with to quiet her down. Wendy's deliciously round ass bounced hard against his crotch driving him deep into her. Frank saw the sash of the ridiculous robe he somehow had been wearing, he grabbed it and, holding an end in each hand, he threw the middle so it would land in front of Wendy. He held both ends in one hand, and with the other forced the middle into Wendy's mouth, like a gag. He pulled, like it was a rein on a horse. This made Wendy even more turned on than before and she grunted and moaned through the sash. Frank used his free hand and slapped the rapidly moving ass ahead of him to try to get her attention, to quiet her down. Again, this added fuel to the fire. She loved being restrained and smacked on the ass by this well hung stud, even if he was gay. Wendy was convulsing, grunting, moaning, sweating, writhing and cumming.

"Wendy? Is that you?" Frank heard Mr. Roper call out from outside the apartment.

"Mr. Roper! Mr. Roper!" Frank grunted at Wendy, trying to get her to listen and hear him.

Wendy had been tiring. Flinging her ass against Frank was hard work, jamming that huge cock in her, cumming innumerable times. But hearing Frank fantasizing about her husband drove her on. She had to make him cum and make him straight. She bent her head back, as Frank pulled on the sash and beat at her ass. Her back arched beautifully, her huge tits coming into view. She reached behind her, spreading her big, round ass cheeks apart, showing Frank her asshole, banging back into him with everything she had.

"Oh...fuck!" Frank said, blowing his load hard into her hairy pussy, staring at her throbbing butt hole between the shimmering, sweat covered ass cheeks she had spread for him.

Wendy swooned, loving the feel of her legs spread wide, her ass hard against Frank, feeling his long, thick cock spasm and shoot its cum deep into her. She had found her charitable service, her calling - making this man straight. He'd clearly need to have that big cock sucked and fucked a lot, but he needed to stop fantasizing about her husband. Her marriage depended on her satisfying the prodigious hunger of this well hung young man. Her work done, she fell face forward onto the bed, falling asleep, her big ass high up in the air. Frank slowly pulled his softening cock from her hot, wet, well fucked pussy, the squelching sound concluded with a soft pop as he pulled out of her, his thick cum starting to dribble out of her.

"Wendy, are you in here with those crazy girls and that....Wendy?" Mr. Roper called through the keyhole. Frank looked around desperately for something to cover himself up with, and again, as ridiculous as it seems, he pulled the tiny see thru fur lined white robe on, though now without a sash. He ran to the door and cracked it open a bit to try to send Mr. Roper on his way.

"Hi, Mr. Roper," Frank said. "I heard you calling, did you need something?"

"Yeah," Mr. Roper said and pushed the door open, walking in, oblivious to the pressure he felt on the other side of the door. "I woke up and couldn't find Mrs. Roper, so I was - " he stopped short as he noticed Frank basically naked, a big, slimy cock, the smell of sex heavy on him, wearing a little woman's lingerie robe.

"Wow, you are gay," Mr. Roper said, looking him over critically. "So have you seen my Wendy?" he asked.

"Uh...Wendy...well..." Frank said, stumbling for some sort of reasonable reply. "Why...why don't you have a seat here," Frank said, pushing Mr. Roper into a chair. "Read some TV Guide," he pushed the magazine into his hands, "and I'll see if I can find her somewhere around here."

Mr. Roper looked at Frank like he was crazy, but decided to sit there and look at the TV Guide for a minute anyway.

Frank burst into Aima's room, turning on the light. "I need your help," Frank said. Aima looked startled to see the somewhat aroused Frank, smelling of sex and wearing Caspara's lingerie.

"Uh...well let me freshen up a bit first," she said. Laugh track.

"What? No, come here," Frank said, dragging Aima from her room to his. Her shock was amplified as she looked into her living room as she was dragged naked from her room to Franks.

"Was that...Mr. Roper sitting in our living room reading Life Magazine?"

"TV Guide," Frank said.

"What?" Aima asked, perplexed.

"He's reading TV Guide. But yeah, that's him. He's looking for her," he said, pointing right at the bare and exposed ass hole of Mrs. Roper, still asleep in her ass up position on Frank's bed.

"What the...Is that Mrs. Roper?" Aima asked, stunned, squirming to look at her big butt as if she could recognize her from that.

"Yes. She came by to stop me from being gay," Frank told her.

"I can see how that went," she said, tugging on Caspara's lingerie that Frank still wore. Laugh track.

"We need to get her cleaned up, dressed and out there," Frank said desperately. "Mr. Roper came her looking for her!"

Aima looked at Mrs. Roper again, and saw Frank's copious ejaculation oozing out of her. Her eyes bulged.

"OK, I'll take care of her. You keep Mr. Roper out there," Aima said, not taking her eye off of the cum drooling out of Wendy's well fucked pussy.

Frank headed out, closing the door behind him. Aima wasted little time, dropping to her knees behind Wendy, gently holding an ass cheek in each hand, and lapping at her pussy, licking up all the cum.

"Oh Stanley," Wendy mumbled loudly into the pillow. Aima jumped to her feet in a panic, picking up a blanket and holding it in front of her to cover her nakedness.

"Wendy, is that you?" Mr. Roper asked as he opened the door. He stopped short, stared at the bare ass up in the air and as Frank came into the room after him he said, "I know what was going on here."

"Oh crap," Aima muttered quietly. This couldn't possibly work out well, Aima thought.

"Wendy told me she read that her nymphomania could be cured by lengthy, deep, full body massages. When she met you," Stanley Roper said, gesturing at Frank, still naked but for the little lingerie robe, "She thought you'd be perfect to help her - since you're gay and I wouldn't have to worry about any funny business."

Frank smiled and nodded, elbowing Aima, who started doing the same.

"Look at her," Stanley said. "She looks content and she's not pestering me for sex. What a relief. Listen," he said to Frank, "I'll knock $20 off your rent for every time you do this to my wife. Do it every day and you and the girls won't have to pay any rent."

"That's a lock of knocking," Aima said quietly. Frank elbowed her. Laugh track.

"That's very flattering, Mr. Roper," Frank said. Aima looked incredulously at him. Why did this sound like he was going to refuse to live there rent free in exchange for fucking the landlord's wife? "But I don't know-"

"He doesn't know if that'll be enough," Aima interjected. "He'll need lotions and oils and a massage table...and...a better outfit than this to do massages in," she said, gesturing at Caspara's little robe.

"Sure, sure, whatever," the notoriously cheap Mr. Roper said. "Whatever it is you're doing to her, it's keeping her off of me, so it's worth it."

"Hey! That's my robe!" a revived and naked Caspara said accusingly and obliviously at Frank. She stood there, her bare big tits and nicely groomed hairy pussy in plain sight.

"You might want to give this one some massages, too," Mr. Roper said.

"Oooh, I could do with a massage!" Caspara said. Despite himself, Frank started getting hard at the thought of giving Caspara the same type of deep massage he had given Mrs. Roper. Noticing the growing cock that might get them in seriously trouble with Mr. Roper, Aima moved herself in front of Frank. Frank's eyes bulged as he cock grew right up between the plump ass cheeks of Aima. Her eyes bulged as well as she felt the intrusion she felt she couldn't jump away from.

"Why don't we help Mrs. Roper up and let the Ropers go home?" Aima suggested.

"Oh no," Mr. Roper said, starting to leave. "Let her rest. If we get her up she might go after me. Not to be indelicate, but I could see from the way she's sleeping there that she's really wet. She must be having some dreams, and that would likely mean she'd try to climb on me. I'll come by in the morning to collect her."

"Uh...ok," Aima said. "Frank, you can stay in my room tonight." Mr. Roper spun on them in surprise. "And I'll stay with you, Caspara." He calmed.

"Oh! Does that mean no massage for me?" Caspara asked. Aima reached behind her and grabbed the massive erection poking at her butt, holding the blanket in front of her with one hand.

"Oh, I think you can still get that massage."

Frank and the girls all were suddenly back in reality, out of the sitcom dream.

"I never imagined what it would be like to not be magical and not have any idea what was coming up!" Aima said.

"Oh, you did fuck me!" Wendy said lovingly, tugging at Frank's arm. Frank smiled back at her.

"Well, someone got cheated out of a massage, I think," Caspara said, sounding insulted.

"I think someone can still get that deep, hard massage," Frank said. "I'm glad you all enjoyed that. I think I'm starting to really appreciate the power you've shared with me. I have all sorts of interesting things in mind."

desirelit
desirelit
931 Followers