A Gentleman's Tastes Pt. 03

Story Info
Subs waking up to a new reality.
3.5k words
4.58
13.4k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 -- Dawning

The morning after our initiation, Kelly woke me up by tapping on my chastity cage. My dick was struggling against the confines.

"I love this for you," she said smiling up at me.

She looked so beautiful. She was relaxed after good rest after a night being fucked by our new mistress and master, Lena and John.

"I wish I could fuck you now," I said.

"Yeah, I wish you were capable too, but unfortunately, I don't have the key, and," she rose to her knees, and ran her fingers over her vulva, "This is off limits."

She slid one finger along her labia and slipped it in inside her.

"I hope they don't wait too long to use me. You'd think after last night, I'd be ready for a break, but I woke up wishing John's cock was in my mouth."

This wasn't helping my situation at all. It was difficult to imagine five months in this cage because of the bet Kelly lost. With Kelly's fingering herself and knowing she wasn't thinking of me, I wondered what I could do to earn my freedom.

The door opened and Lena entered. She wore only a thin, black robe that did nothing to hide her long, athletic figure. Her dark nipples stood out beneath the translucent fabric.

"I see my pet can't keep from playing with herself," she said.

"No, mistress, I'm so fucking horny and my husband can't do anything for me."

"Tsk, tsk. Well, you can use his face for five minutes," Lena said going to the end table and removing a kitchen timer from the drawer, "But no more, and no orgasm. We have breakfast in ten."

Lena twisted the timer and Kelly quickly climbed up and grabbed the headboard for balance as she lowered her pussy to my mouth.

"Be careful," she said, "I'm on the edge already."

As gently as I could, I licked and cleaned her pussy. She smelled so inviting and I found myself losing control a bit.

"Stop," she said as she lifted up. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. I need to come so bad."

I tried to follow her pussy up and my tongue could only flail in the air. She was breathing heavily. My cock was painfully swollen in my cage.

Kelly looked at the timer, took a breath and eased back down.

"Be fucking careful," she said.

I went as slowly as I could, trying to savor the taste. She had to rock forward a few times to keep herself from going too far.

The timer went off and she screamed in frustration. She got up off me and went to the adjoining bathroom. After a minute, she came out wearing a white robe similar to Lena's.

"They left robes in there for us. We only have a couple minutes before breakfast. What are you going to do about that?" She indicated my cage. My flesh was bright pink and pressing out through the air vents.

"I don't know." I said, "I need to pee. I have no idea how I'm going to manage."

"I guess you'll just have to pee in the shower," she said with a laugh. "Maybe there's a blow dryer in there? It's the closest thing to a blow job you'll get for a while. Unless... you're giving one."

"That's not helping, Kelly."

She smacked me on my ass and said, "Hurry up!"

Indeed the shower was the only way I could take care of business and keep clean. I felt like a bit of an animal just letting myself go in there. I don't know why, but somehow even though I was standing, I felt deprived of the dominance even of peeing into a toilet.

I dried and put on my robe, but of course I was late to breakfast.

When I entered the kitchen, I didn't see Kelly at first, just her robe on the floor. I did see the scornful look on Lena, seated at the head of the table. John was seated next to her but looking down. That's when I noticed Kelly's legs under the table and I heard the sounds of her sucking his cock.

"You're tardy," Lena said. She stood up, the robe was sliding along her tanned skin and I lost myself in the movement of her legs under the folds and folds between her legs and...

"Eyes!"

I snapped out of it. Lena was shaking her head while holding my plate.

"My pets are distracted, John. All they can think about is their own pleasure and that's not their purpose here. Well, if you're going to behave like animals, you can eat like them."

She set my plate on the floor. I hesitated and she snapped her fingers. I stepped forward and stood over the plate looking down. My cage swung slightly from the movement. On the dish was an omelet plated like a fine restaurant.

"John worked so hard on this only to have you disrespect his effort."

I could only nod. My eyes flicked up to look at his face but he was quietly eating while Kelly was noisily slurping his cock under the table.

"So, my pet," Lena said, "You get table scraps." And with a flick of her toe under the lip of the plate, she turned it over. She looked down at the mess.

"Enjoy your meal. Your wife is certainly enjoying hers."

"Mm hmm," Kelly said from under the table.

I was a little repulsed but I couldn't question my new mistress. I got down on my knees and started to pick up the food with my hands.

"Pets don't eat with their hands, dear." Lena said.

I reluctantly lowered my face to the floor and began to nip at the food. I looked up and could see Kelly's face bobbing on John's cock. Her noises were louder down here. She was on all fours and I could see her labia, swollen and slick between her thighs. That triggered something in me and so I began slurping and tonguing the food on the floor, imagining it was her wet pussy I was eating.

"Your husband has found motivation to eat, I see, Kelly."

Kelly froze for a second and then I watched as she spread her knees a little wider, opening her whole ass and pussy for me to see. She wanted me to know how wet and horny sucking his cock was making her. And I hoped my humiliation was turning her on too.

Lena said, "John, this food is delicious. Thank you so much."

"Oh, you're welcome, dearest. I wish our pets had more refined palates. All they seem to have a taste for, is cum."

I heard him put his utensils down and saw him lean back in his chair. He put his hand on Kelly's head.

"Are you going to fill her mouth then, John?"

"Yes, she's good for something at least. Although, I'm betting her husband is wishing he could have a turn."

"No," Kelly said before bobbing in earnest, sliding her hands over John's balls.

"No?" John said, "Our pet thinks she can say no."

"Please, no?" Kelly whimpered before returning to her work.

"Oh, you don't like watching your husband suck cock?"

Kelly mewed into the cock.

She did. She did like watching me. My heart beat faster. I worked to eat more and more, to clean the floor.

"When John fills your mouth, pet. Do not swallow," Lena said.

"Uh huh," she said pulling up to the crown. I saw her tongue moving under her lips and she worked it.

"You want it?" John said.

"Mm hmm."

"Be ready, I don't want you making a mess on the floor like your husband."

"Nnn uh."

"Here... you... go..." he said as I saw his legs tighten and his toes stretch down.

Kelly moaned as he filled her mouth.

She held still and from the noises, I could tell she was struggling not to swallow. I watched her squeeze her thighs together in frustration.

Kelly had not let go of John's cock. She continued to nurse it for every drop.

I had finished my meal, which despite being on the floor was actually delicious and I found myself determined never to be late again, but also somehow still pleased with myself.

Lena looked down at me and pointed to a spot and I quickly found it and kissed it, swirling my tongue to clean it up.

"You may pick up your plate, put it in the sink, and take a seat at the table."

I did as instructed.

"Kelly, my pet, you may come out and sit at the table."

Kelly slid out backwards and rose up from the floor. As I rinsed my plate, I watched her face. Her cheeks were puffed out and her face was flushed. She was breathing heavily through her nose, from which I saw a small trickle of pearly white dripping down. She sat down at her seat as I sat down at mine.

Kelly's plate was untouched. She hadn't gotten to eat yet.

"Your loyal wife couldn't wait to gobble her master's cock, so her food has gotten cold," Lena said

Kelly lowered her eyes.

"Neither of you seem to have manners. She literally begged to taste her master's cock. I guess she can't get enough of it."

Kelly shook her head. I saw her cheeks bulge as she had to swallow drily while keeping the cum in her mouth.

"When Kelly's pussy was yours, pet, did she crawl under the table and suck you until you came? Was she hungry for your cum, like she is for her master's? Did she beg you to fuck her face and come all over it and let it drip down her breasts?"

I lowered my eyes.

"Or," Lena said, "Did you just eat breakfast together?"

I glanced at Kelly and met her eyes as she had looked to me too. We realized in that moment all the time we could have been fucking non-stop. If I had known how cum-hungry she could be. If she had known the lengths I would go to make her come, would we be here now? Was she as glad as I was in this moment that we actually hadn't?

Because this is where we belonged.

Lena said, "Kelly, last night you came without permission."

Kelly's eyes snapped to Lena's.

"And for that there is a consequence."

Kelly's expression turned pained.

"You have all that delicious come in your mouth."

Kelly nodded and I saw the movement of her tongue swirling in the mix of cum and saliva building up and bulging her cheeks.

"You did not earn that cum, did you?"

Kelly's eyes watered a bit. She shook her head.

"Go, kiss your husband and give it all to him."

Kelly's face was pleading, but Lena shook her head.

My heart beat faster as Kelly got up from the table and stepped over next to me. I looked up and she bent over my face. I bent my head back as she brought her mouth down to mine. Her lips were shiny as they tried to hold onto the contents -- the content that had been building and mixing as her mouth watered for the treat.

As our lips touched and parted, I felt a flood of warm liquid pouring in and I had to be careful not to cough as it ran into the back of my throat. Her tongue slid into my mouth as if she wanted to pull everything back. I wrapped my tongue around hers as they entwined and slid over the delicious syrupy cum.

Kelly stayed there just stirring the cum in my mouth with her tongue. Finally, Lena said, "Enough," and Kelly slowly pulled away, leaving her mouth open as small drops beaded and fell into mine. She looked down into my open mouth now brimming and licked her lips.

"You may take your seat," Lena said

Kelly walked backwards, keeping her eyes on my mouth as I finally closed it and brought my head straight. Now my cheeks bulged with the effort not to swallow without permission.

Kelly sat down and stared at her plate.

"You may finish your cold breakfast, my pet," Lena said.

Kelly started eating as John and Lena were now watching my face struggle with the desire. The mix of John and Kelly's flavors were alive in my mouth and all I wanted to taste ever again, in that moment.

"Your husband really likes cum, pet," John said. "You could have had all the cocks you ever wanted and he would have enjoyed it just for the chance to taste your lovers' loads."

I reflexively swallowed struggling to keep the liquid in my mouth.

"But now that will be our job, pet. To find your husband lots of ways to show you how much he loves eating cum for you."

Kelly looked up from her meal. The lust in her eyes was unmistakable.

"Do you want that, Kelly, my pet?" Lena said. "Do you want to whore yourself out just so you can watch your husband clean up the messes you make?"

Kelly shivered. She looked at me and nodded slowly. "Fuck yes," she said.

"Swallow," Lena said to me.

I obeyed. The warm liquid slid down my throat. It took two more to get the whole mess down. My dick was tight in my cage hanging off the edge of the chair. I was grateful for it in that moment because I don't think I could fight the urge to jerk off right there in front of them just for the chance to suck my cum up off the floor for them.

"Damn," Kelly said, "He only has one more load to swallow before he can earn an orgasm again."

"Oh, my pet," Lena said, "I think you've forgotten the terms of the wager we made."

"But we said...?"

"One for each of the loads he ate during your initiation, yes." Lena said. "He's locked for how many months?"

"Five," Kelly said.

"Yes, and how many loads now do you each have to eat before you can potentially earn your release?"

Kelly leaned back, pouting, "Five."

"Yes, so your husband has two more to go. And how many do you have?"

"Three," Kelly said mournfully. She stared at my lips.

"See, if you'd only obeyed your mistress. You'd be ahead instead of your cumslut husband."

Lena stood up and walked over to Kelly, stopping to kiss her husband and stroke his hair.

Lena said, "I want to give you another chance to prove yourself." She picked up Kelly's plate and slide it to the side. Then she sat up on the table with her open legs facing Kelly's chair.

As Kelly looked down to Lena's pussy, her eyes opened wider.

"That's..."

"Yes," Lena said, "Your master fucked me when we woke up this morning. He's always so horny first thing." She looked at me with pity. "Unlike some who have nothing to fuck with."

I felt my cage twitch as my dick pulled up -- the only sensation I could get.

"Now, your husband, is going to get under the table." Lena looked at me and I got off my chair and crawled under the table. I could hear Lena's voice above me. "And he's going to lick and suck your pussy like a good husband who wants to earn a treat."

Kelly moaned as I crawled to her open legs and leaned my face into her lap. Lena's legs were dangling down on either side of Kelly's thighs and I wanted to kiss and caress those calves and feet.

"Now, pet," Lena said, "If you can't keep from coming from your pathetic husband's efforts, then I'll have to punish you." She turned to her husband, "John, set a timer." John got out his phone.

Kelly groaned in frustration.

"But if you keep from coming before the timer goes off, then I'll let you eat this juicy cream pie that John made for you.'

"Oh, fuck, yes," Kelly said.

"And if you fail, my pet," Lena said, "I'll have to let your husband have it as a a punishment for you."

"No, I want it all."

I was excited to think I had a chance to eat our mistress' pussy freshly fucked. I was ready to do anything to take that from my wife.

"One more thing," John's voice boomed, "If your husband fails to make you come, then I'll have to punish him. A good slave needs to be able to make his masters come at any time."

Lena slid forward on the table. She called down to me, "Begin."

I slowly worked my way up Kelly's thighs, nipping, licking, and playing my hot breath against her skin. I wanted to build her up and tease her.

Kelly flinched and moaned.

"Tell your husband what you see, my pet," Lena said.

"Her... our mistress' inner thighs are shiny with the cum that dripped down."

I licked up Kelly's thighs as if I were licking that cum off of Lena.

"Her beautiful, trimmed bush is coated."

I made long flat strokes of my tongue on Kelly's bald vulva, letting my saliva drip and then sucking it up.

"Fuck," Kelly said, "and... between her lips, there's a bubble of thick, white cream... It's beginning to slide out and down her lips."

I moved my mouth as low as I could reach and extended my tongue to slide up and between my wife's labia.

Kelly shivered.

"Is my pet going to come?" Lena said.

"N-no, mistress. I'm a... good... oh, God!"

I drove my tongue deep inside Kelly's pussy, going as deep into her vagina as I could reach. She was so sweet and juicy, I could slurp it up like cream.

"And now?" Lena said.

"Sh- she's stroking her finger along her gorgeous fucking pussy, sliding it up..."

I ran my fingers up and along Kelly's lips, rolling around her clit, which was swollen.

"Oh.... Oh..." and I could hear Kelly taking deep breaths, trying to calm herself. I swirled my tongue over her clit and under the hood, sucking it all in my mouth.

The breathing became my rapid. I was so close to breaking her.

"She sticking her fingers deep inside her. I can see the cum spilling out and sliding down," Kelly said, "Fuck, I want it so bad."

"So close, my pet," Lena said, "Do you wonder how long he set the timer for? Five minutes? Ten? Half an hour?"

"No, no, no, no, no," Kelly said and I could feel her shaking her head side to side.

I slid my fingers inside her, searching upward to find that G spot behind her clit.

"Fuuuuuck," Kelly said, but I could tell she hadn't quite gone over. I worked inside and out increasing my pressure. I felt her tighten.

"Time," John called.

I pulled back my tongue.

"Fuck," I said.

"Yes!" Kelly said, panting.

"Well, I'm surprised," Lena said, "You're such a little minx, I thought for sure you'd come the minute your poor husband licked you."

"Can I," Kelly said, "May I please?"

"Yes, my-- oh!"

Kelly dove in and began furiously slurping. I could only listen and imagine her face covered in her master and mistresses' combined juices as she licked and swallowed it. But I could see Kelly's pussy, just inches from my face, beading up with liquid and dripping down onto her thighs and chair.

Lena reaching down and stroked Kelly's hair. "Good girl," she said.

Later, Lena let me come up after granting my request to lick up all the dripping on Kelly's chair for her. I saw Kelly using her fingers to clean her face and suck the cum. Lena slid down to her feet, granting Kelly the indulgence of sucking her erect nipples through the thin robe.

"Whew," Lena said, "This pet is so thirsty. I guess you're now even with your husband. Both have two loads to go."

I was so jealous of Kelly's sticky face. My cage was tight around my dick. It ached and I wondered how I was going to make it.

"I do wonder," Lena said, "How you managed not to come."

"I almost lost it," Kelly said, "I was just so horny and I wanted to suck your pussy clean so badly, and just the thought was putting me over."

"Poor thing," Lena said, smiling at her pet.

"But I just thought about my husband's dick in its little cage all puffy and pink and that put me right off."

I looked down. She was right. How could she want anything that looked like this -- my once proud dick looked so ridiculous trapped and trying to squeeze out the sides of its prison.

Kelly reached out and touched my hand tenderly, "I'm sorry, that was mean. Maybe when they let it out in five months, it won't be that bad. Maybe I'll even want to touch it again."