A Gentleman's Tastes Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "She is... yours."

"Kelly, he says you'll do anything I tell you to."

My wife said, "Yes, master."

"Say, 'Yes, John'"

"Fuck, yes, John. I'm yours."

"I'm going to cum inside him, Kelly, be sure."

"Oh, fuck..." She said, and I realized she'd caught on. This was another line for her.

She said, "I'll do anything, anything, anything... John."

That put him over the top. He groaned and held still deep inside me. I felt his cock pulse. I felt myself filled up. He held for a long minute and then slowly slid out.

I heard her say, "Just watch me master," as I felt her face press against his cock as it slid out from me. I heard her slurp. I felt her tongue slide around it. I heard her clean his cock with such enthusiasm. Then as the cream started to slip out of me, I felt her tongue press deep into me. I heard her slurp and swallow. She was practically possessed with lust and so was I. She was demonstrating her absolute adoration of his cum. And with this load, she was one step closer to earning her orgasm. I felt jealous of her. If I could have done it, I would have bent over like a dog and attempted it myself because I felt the same way.

I looked around the room. Lena, Ahni, and Cara were all watching me as I pressed my flooded ass back against my wife's face. They were masturbating as they watched my wife licking up her master's cum from my ass. Our mutual humiliation as man and wife were bringing them over the edge.

Cara whispered over her soft moans, "He's flooded his cage."

Indeed. I'd never even felt the orgasm. In all the sensation, I had forgotten my own useless dick encased in its shell, which was dripping cum on the floor. I felt shame as if I'd peed the bed in front of an audience. I was just a messy little cuck.

My wife moaned as she came up for air. "May I?"

Lena laughed and said, "Do it."

My wife dropped to the floor and began to slurp the cum I'd dripped there. She was practically feral with lust as she cleaned it all up and then rolled on her back and began tonguing around my cage.

Lena said, "I think our thirsty little party favor is ready for her debut, don't you, John."

"Would you like that, pet?" John said.

For answer she slurped loudly at the edges of my cage.

"I think we need to invite the team over for drinks," John said.

Kelly came out from under me looking like an eager puppy. Her face was coated in come. I sat up.

"Well, cuck," Lena said, "Give your wife a thank you kiss."

The lust on my wife's face lit up as she leaned into me hungrily.

I kissed her deeply, probing her mouth, tasting everything. I heard the sounds of the women grow in intensity. They liked the show. I began to clean Kelly's face with my tongue. The sounds of the women grew as they came watching my wife and I committing to our degradation.

All the while, I was thinking, the team was going to come.

12