A Ghost of a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as the woman bobbed her head on the cock, slow at first and then slightly faster. The man placed his hand on her head, encouraging her to linger and take in as much as possible. She pulled away, but turned her attention to licking the tender underside of his cock. His head lay back and his eyes closed, enjoying every touch.

"I take it that is very pleasurable for the man. And she doesn't seem to mind it. Perhaps if this goes well, we can find another pair and try that?" Sue looked back at me.

"Maybe, I'd enjoy it, but yes, it does feel great. But focus on first things, first. We are here to let you know what it feels like to cum, er, to have an orgasm." I decided to try to get Sue to focus on the matter at hand.

"You are right, of course. And 'cum'? That is the term for orgasm? I should be able to remember that!"

I was actually finding Sue's innocence charming. It wasn't that she was naive, or inexperienced, it was just that things had changed. I wondered slightly how different sexual encounters might be when I was 90. But I was brought back to the moment by a new movement.

"Oh look! She's reaching for the packet of safes. The con-doms." Sue made the word sound like two. She watched as the woman took a small packet, tore the top and removed a round rubbery disk and placed it on the tip of her partner' cock. Her hand guided it down the shaft which glistened from the previous attention and now glistened from the lubricated covering.

"Yes, they are looking like it is close to the moment, but we need to see how ready she is."

Sue looked a little confused. "How would she be prepared? In my day, I would just relax, lay back and let him have his way. What is there to prepare?"

I began to understand how Sue had made it to her age without experiencing an orgasm. 'Wham, Bam, Thankyou ma'am' was more than a saying, it was a method. A selfish method, but one that was used. "Ah, Sue. The woman will experience...um... changes as well. Just like a man gets hard, you should have erect nipples, a wet...pussy. And a hard little clit at the top of your opening...". Awkward? A bit. Don't believe me? Try explaining coitus to your grandparents. Then we can talk, okay?

Sue processed the information. "Oh. OHHH! A light went on. I get it now. I never quite understood. It makes sense now. Oh, what a waste of time I was!"

"No, not a waste, Sue. Just unrealized opportunities. If all goes well, you will see what was missed in your activities."

We turned back to the activities on the bed. The woman laid back and the man kissed her as one hand made its way down her belly, removed her panties and settled between her legs. His head slowly left her lips and began to taste her breasts, his tongue flicking on the hard nipple before his mouth enveloped it and began to suck on her tit.

"Oh, he suckles as a baby would. That I have felt. And enjoyed. Do you suppose he will continue going further down? To that pussy?" Sue seemed to be talking for her own benefit as much as to me.

"If he is in tune with his partner, he will do whatever it takes to make her enjoy the experience."

As if to satisfy Sue, the man began to move down slowly. His hand had been lightly stroking between her legs and now a finger moved to the folds of her slit, lightly separating them, exposing delicate pink lips that appeared moist. The finger circled and then inserted itself inside. The woman raised her legs and opened wider, allowing the finger to glide in deeply.

"Oh, that looks intriguing. Look how she parts and accepts his finger. I see what you mean, she is wet, so moist. Will he enter her now?" A touch of anxiety was in her voice.

"Perhaps in a moment. There is no hurry. Moments like this are to be savored, enjoyed. Why rush?"

"I am learning so much, Tim! My partners and I seemed to rush to get it over with. It never occurred to take it slow and enjoy it more, it was almost like a race, or a chore."

The man's face came closer, his tongue tracing a line from the woman's belly down to her pubic mound. All the while the finger, and then a second one, moved in and out of her slit, pausing to rub the hard button that was evident at the top of her opening. Finally his wet tongue encountered the hard button and her back arched with obvious pleasure.

"I see he has found her sex with his tongue. I must experience that one day. Will he enter her now? Shouldn't he mount soon?"

"I imagine he will, but it depends on her to a good degree. How much stimulation does she want or need? They seem to have a mutual pace and are proceeding accordingly." I was enjoying the show immensely. Had I been watching by myself, I probably would have been cheering the man on, but was trying to show a little restraint and decorum for Sues' sake.

A few more strokes and licks, the fingers fighting with the tongue for control and sensations. She held his head and moved it slightly. The moment was at hand.

"Are you ready, Sue? They look like they will be joining soon."

It was unnecessary to have told Sue, I could see her moving back and forth a bit. It appeared she wanted a good look at the moment he entered her, but would then assume her perch to dive in for the take over.

The man sat up, coming to his knees. The woman rolled slightly and was on her knees and elbows, her ass wiggling slightly before the man who closed in closer, the tip of his sheathed cock poised at the entrance to her pussy.

"Oh! I believe this is 'dog style'? I have heard of it, but never done that. My, it looks like it would be enjoyable. Better than having all that weight on top of you."

"Yes, they appear to be going to do it 'doggy style'. He can get inside her deeper that way. Hold her hips for more control."

The man thrust forward, or she moved back. It was hard to tell which way it went, but the two became as one. Sue had moved down and watched the hard dick slide in as far as it could, nearly to the balls and then pull back, only to go in again and again.

The coupled pair rocked with more and more urgency. Sue flittered up above, watching the movement. The man began to arch his back as his climax seemed imminent and her head came back preparing for her own ending.

"NOW, Sue! GO!"

I yelled and Sue became a transparent blur, heading to the woman's head, a wisp of smoke swirled and entered the open mouth that seemed to be gulping air as she shook slightly. I saw the man thrust heavily and his hard cock began to pulse, the shaft pumping its liquor into the rubber covering, filling the tip and the overflow starting to cover the shaft.

The woman's eyes became large and her arms gave way, her face falling into the pillows and her back arching. A shudder coursed through her from her shoulders down her back into her ass and finally to her legs that spasmed and even shook her partner.

She spasmed and shook again which dislodge the cock from her hole. A pink opening that closed as he left. She rolled to one side, chest heaving. I watched as a wisp of smoke exited with one exhale and flew to the ceiling. Sue had returned.

And then....

A flash of light.

"Whoa, Joan. That was... That was different. Nothing short of amazing. I thought you were going to tear my dick off! You have never clamped down on it that hard! You rocked my world, for sure." Bill fell off to one side of the bed.

Joan was spread eagle on the bed facing upwards. "Tell me about it. I started to cum, I felt you thrust in and peak and I damn near passed out. I can't explain it, I felt like I couldn't breathe, I was filled up completely and exploded. What did you do differently? Whatever it was, yes, please...".

The couple embraced in the bed, Feeling their breathing and rapid pulse return slowly back to normal.

-0-

Sue and Tim - post script

For Sue, the impact of the climax and the completion of her earthly 'experience' thrust her from the confines of her ghostly existence into the great beyond, heaven, if you will.

Tim? Well, no such dramatic ending, but for his kindness in allowing a fellow entity to consummate the experience, a light shown through an opening that led Tim out of his earthly bindings. He found a long winding staircase which hopefully will have him and Sue reunite. If (a BIG 'If') he behaves on the way.

Happy Hallowe'en! Enjoy more treats than tricks!

12