The Intruder

Story Info
Consensual non consent. Home invasion.
796 words
3.92
6.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. i step out of the bathroom to investigate a strange sound. as i round the corner, a tall, muscular man wearing all black and a ski mask rushes me and wraps his arms around me.

i scream, kick, and fight, but he doesnt take long to clasp his hand over my mouth, stifling my resistance.

He whispers in my ear, "I won't hurt you if you are a good girl and do what you're told. Are you going to be my good girl?" I nod my head and he grabs a fistful of my hair and leads me over to the bed. He spins me to face him and I look into his dark eyes. He pulls my wrists in front of me and binds them with a thin rope. "Get on your knees." He says and pushes me down. I shake my head and beg, "no, please." He places a hand gently under my chin to guide my eyes to his and slowly slides his thumb over my soft lips. "You're going to be a good girl and suck daddy's cock." I can see that he has a hard-on through his pants before he unzips them and pulls it out. It's long and thick as he strokes it in front of my face. I tighten my lips together in resistance as he presses the head of his cock against them.

"Open your mouth!" He says in a commanding voice as he grasps my hair. when i refuse, he slaps me hard across the face. I whimper and open my mouth. He slides his hard cock into my mouth and guides my head by my hair slowly at first. I can feel my body betraying me as my genitals become warm and I can feel them becoming wet. He starts to fuck my face as he is groaning and holding a fistful of my hair. He suddenly stops and lifts me to my feet. He finds a roll of duct tape he had put on the bedside table, ripped a piece off and covered my mouth with it.

The athletic man whirls me around, places a hand on my back and bends me over the side of the bed. He grabs my hair and bends over me to whisper in my ear as his fingers explore between my legs. He chuckles a little as he presses his lips to my ear. "I knew you were a dirty slut." I whimper and resist. He lifts my hair and kisses the back of my neck as he slides to fingers inside me. "You like that, don't you, you little slut." I whimper and say no through the tape.

Suddenly he whirls me around again, lifts me effortlessly and throws me on the bed. He gets into the bed and comes toward me and I resist. I hold my legs together, cry out, kick him, back away. But he is incredibly strong. He pulls my legs apart and positions himself in between them. He pins my wrists above my head with one hand and slaps me across the face with the other. I'm stunned and still. "What did I tell you? I wouldn't hurt you if you were a good girl. Are you going to be a good girl?" I nod and whimper. He slowly slides his cock into me as he puts his free hand on my throat and applies pressure. He gradually picks up his pace and I can't help but enjoy the feeling of his length inside me, hearing his breathing, the moaning. I can tell I'm getting wetter by the second and, though I fight against it, I can feel the pressure building and I am so close to cumming despite not wanting to.

Suddenly, he stops. He looks into my eyes and asks me, "do you want me to stop?" I pause and return his gaze. I reluctantly shake my head. I can almost hear him grin as he pulls the tape off my mouth and starts to thrust again.

"That's a good girl, tell me what you want."

"Fuck me harder, please!"

"That's my good girl, are you going to cum for me?"

"Yes! I'm going to cum"

Finally an incredible orgasm racks over my body as I writhe in pleasure.

"Mmmm yeah look at you. What a good girl." He is saying as I'm cumming. His breathing quickens and he grips my throat again and cums hard deep inside me.

After a short pause. He demands that I take a shower and not to call the police, or I won't like it next time. He unties me and disappears out the door. I can only hope he will come back.