A Gift in Disguise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's Robbie. He's two years older than you, Tom. Of course, he now prefers to be called Bob or Robert. He's a freshly-minted attorney with a good firm in Boston. Our daughter is Sarah. She's two years younger than Robbie. She's got her MBA and is working with my husband. I tried to persuade her to go on to med school, but ..." she just shrugged. She reached out and opened the door. We walked in to what I assumed was a secondary bedroom. It had a king-size bed, rather neutral furniture, and a 60-inch wide screen television. Once we were inside, she closed the door behind it.

"This was Robbie's room," she announced. "I refurnished it so we could use it as a guest room in a pinch."

With that, she walked over to me, put her arms around my neck, and planted a very long, deep kiss on my mouth. When I responded by eagerly parting my lips, she took the cue and began probing with her tongue. I let my hands slide down her back to her ass, and began slowly pulling up her dress.

"Ummm. Not so fast, big boy. There's no rush. We have plenty of time. I assume you've got your swimsuit on under your pants, so why don't you take off your shirt and pants and socks while I put on the DVD?" As if any encouragement was necessary, she reached down and massaged the ever-enlarging bulge beneath my trousers. Then she turned and walked to the television.

She flipped on the power switch and after ten or fifteen seconds, it flickered to life with a black screen that had the word "video" on the screen in the upper right corner. She opened the plastic DVD case and slipped the DVD into the slot on the side of the television. "Video" disappeared. Then she turned back to me.

By then I had stripped down to nothing but my swimsuit, and as I'm sure she had expected based on what she had seen our first sexual encounter, the head of my fully-erect cock had begun to emerge above the waistband of my extremely skimpy competition suit. While the suit is good for speed swimming, it offers absolutely nothing to hide one's manhood, especially when experiencing a full-blown erection.

I was anticipating that Kim would strip out of her dress and be wearing her not-for-public-use swimsuit, thus giving me the pleasure of removing it. That was not to be.

She pushed a button on a remote control, and the image of Kim and Lorraine kissing and fondling each other faded in on the screen. She pushed another button, and the volume came up to a level that their breathing and other sounds were clearly audible. It was readily apparent that their sexual lust for each other was genuine, not contrived for the DVD.

Kim walked to the bed and sat alongside me. She was still clothed, but allowed her hand to settle on my cock head.

After a suitably arousing interlude, the scene on the screen dissolved to one with Kim lying on the bed and Lorraine standing over her stroking her "cock" much as Lorraine eventually did with me. Kim fingered her own very hairy pussy while Lorraine's arousal intensified very quickly, no doubt a result of the phallus' electro-stimulus.

Kim's face was beginning to contort as her arousal neared the not-to-be orgasm point. On the video Kim's straining voice could be heard encouraging Lorraine, but Kim's words, spoken spontaneously in the throes of sexual arousal, were astonishing.

"Come on, Robbie. Come to mommy. Make mommy cum the way daddy can't. Mommy want's her baby's cock inside her." Her desires were repeated again and again with some variation in the exact words.

Surprisingly, far from being shocked, Lorraine seemed even more aroused by Kim's spoken desire to fuck her own son. Lorraine stroked her phallus even faster and harder. Then, in a sudden move, Lorraine was on top of Kim, positioning the phallus tip at Kim's wet, hairy opening. After a slight flick or two of its tip on Kim's clit, Lorraine drove the phallus deep into Kim. They both cried out as Lorraine's hips worked feverishly to push and withdraw, push and withdraw. Kim's hips heaved upward in rhythm with Lorraine's thrusts. Their fucking continued for several seconds, interspersed with the grunts associated with the force of Lorraine's thrusts, until Lorraine could finally hold back no longer. She gave forth with perhaps six thrusts so hard they drove Kim upward toward the headboard. With the last thrust, Lorraine uttered a deep loud growl, her face pinched in orgasm, her mouth wide open letting her cry punctuate her cumming. Lorraine collapsed on top of Kim, Lorraine's body twitching and spasming as each after-orgasm surge rippled through her. Finally, she simply went limp on top of Kim.

The television screen dissolved to black.

I realized I had been holding my breath. The obviously edited video had lasted fewer than ten minutes, but my own arousal had kicked into overdrive. I looked at Kim who seemed pleased by my reaction.

"Were you shocked, Tom?" she asked, her voice a bit dry and hoarse.

"Actually it kind of turned me on," I blurted out honestly and much to my own surprise. "And it obviously had an effect on Lorraine, too. She was fucking you just like a man would!" I concluded.

She got up from the bed and walked to the television, then shut it off before she spoke.

"Lorraine couldn't make me cum then," she said matter-of-factly. "But then, she doesn't have your gift. You showed it to me a few days ago, and now I want it again."

Kim struck a feet-spread apart pose by the television. Her voice became even deeper when she spoke again.

"Do you remember my other fantasy, Tom?"

"The one where you wondered what it would be like to be able to fuck like you are a man? The way Lorraine was fucking you? Yeah, I remember."

My crude words had barely been uttered when Kim reached down, took the hem of her dress, and with the skill of an accomplished stripper, pulled the dress over her head and cast it aside. The total surprise on my face obviously pleased her.

She stood in front of me wearing a man's swim brief identical to mine but sized for her. The head of her own electrified phallus protruded out above the waistband just as my own cock did. Wearing nothing else but the man's brief and with the very natural-looking phallus head outside the waistband, the image this incredibly sexy, mature, full-breasted woman -- with a huge cock -- was overpowering. Far from detracting from Kim's womanly sexuality, her "cock" and her brazenly wearing only a man's skimpy swim brief emphasized it. The overall image was a sexual intensity multiplier. I was genuinely concerned I might cum just from looking at the figure she presented.

Somewhere deep in my mind I briefly conceptualized the feelings of having sex with a figure who was at once both man and woman.

She stood there in her bare feet, her brown hair down to her shoulders. She clasped her hands behind her head which had the effect of uplifting her generous breasts with their pointy nipples. It also revealed the hairy bushes of her armpits. Her waist tapered inward and then her hips began to flare out, the waistband of the brief seeming to be clinging for life. The bulge in her brief caused by the phallus perfectly proportioned for her body captured my eyes when they fell on it. Though her legs are nicely shaped, I could not take my eyes from her "maleness." It was simply overpowering, and I experienced arousal of an intensity I've never felt before.

Wearing the phallus and being stimulated by it, Kim seemed to have fully assumed the sexual attributes and identities of both a woman and a man. While Lorraine had left a slightly similar but much less intense impression on me, in Kim the transformation seemed almost total. It was sexually overpowering.

She seemingly read my mind as I found myself wishing she were lying on top of me, fucking me as if she were a man. She lowered her arms, then walked slowly and very seductively toward me, making sure my sight of her "cock" was never broken. She stood within arms length of me at the bedside. I reached out to pull her toward me, but she took my right hand and guided it to her bulge. It felt remarkably natural to my touch, and I naturally began to rub it.

After a few seconds, she guided my hand away from her 'cock'. Then she reached down and oh so slowly pulled off my swimsuit. My own erection bobbed, hard and red. After tossing my suit away, she pulled off her own trunks, dropped them to her ankles, then sidestepped out of them. Her eyes never left mine, though mine followed her hands when she removed her suit. Her own 'cock' fell into a horizontally erect position as she stood in front of me. It bobbed slightly as my own did when I stood upright with an erection. Her eyes burned with sexual confidence as she once again extended her arm and hand to grasp mine.

She put her hand over mine and moved it to her 'cock,' a clear sign for me to continue even as she slowly climbed onto the bed and then on top of me. As she did, my eyes moved up her torso to her round, full breasts with their perfectly formed and now protruding nipples. I grasped them between my thumbs and index fingers, but no sooner had I done that than she grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the bed by my side. That motion drove her upper body closer to me. She again forced her tongue into my mouth during an exceptionally noisy and sensually deep kiss. I could have kissed her like that for hours, but instead, she began moving her mouth down over my throat and across my upper torso. Occasionally she would give a slight nip to the skin, sending a sharp but not at all unpleasant jolt of pain through me.

Still holding my arms at my sides, she began licking, kissing, tugging, and biting my nipples. Exactly what I would have done if I had been on top of her. My moans and sharp breathing, accompanied by the phallus' stimulation generated by her "cock" rubbing against my lower abdomen and my own cock, gave her all the encouragement she needed.

For a woman who only weeks earlier had been difficult to completely arouse and who had been unable to orgasm until only recently, the combination of the phallus, my "gift," and her fantasies had caused this 40-something woman to arouse to near-orgasam as quickly as a young man. If she noticed it, it drove her even harder rather than causing her to pace herself.

Her thrust against me became even harder, yet I found the thrusts' discomfort to be sexually intensifying. Her words became fully sexual, then deteriorated to the undeniable sounds of the sexual pleasure she was feeling. To say she was fully consumed by the fires of lust is not only trite but completely accurate. Perhaps "sexually uncontrolled" would be better.

The perspiration from both of us lubricated the friction between us. She unashamedly rubbed her tits across my chest, clearly aroused by the feelings shooting through them. Her lovemaking motions exploded as she frantically sought ways to fulfill her sexual desires.

I found it difficult to do anything aggressively, so much was she in full control of her sexuality and of my body. Yet even as the seemingly passive recipient of her fucking, I was myself screaming perilously closer to cumming explosively. I could feel the point of molten cum forming somewhere in me, and I could feel it picking up speed to make its escape.

At just the moment before my orgasm blasted out, Kim's orgasm hit her. In less than an eyeblink her expression went from surprise at orgasmic onset to agonal orgasm. Her deep, low cry echoed through the room as her face contorted. Every muscle and nerve cell in her body seemed intent on feeling and experiencing the orgasm and reflecting it in her bodily movements.

My own orgasm hit me harder than I've ever felt before. I felt like my cum was coming out in torrents, washing between us and cementing our sexual bond. I didn't feel my voice, but I heard it crying out in the delicious relief that only cumming can provide. I heaved with superhuman strength against her, and her legs entangled with mine as her body jerked and twitched.

Her eyes were wide open, seeing nothing, and her mouth was open in silent screams. Yet amongst the involuntary sexual palsy of her body, she continued to thrust her 'cock' violently as if she were inside me, as if this would be her last orgasm.

And after only a few more thrusts, she released the bone-crushing grip her legs had on me, and she began to relax. She began gasping for breath, raggedly at first. Then the gasps became deeper and more regular. In only moments she had descended from violently fucking me to resting her head on my chest. My cum held us together, the warmth of our bodies keeping the sticky goo warm and comforting. It was then during my mental recovery I felt the unusually warm temperature of the phallus. The temperature would not burn us, but it was definitely noticeable. And Kim was now limp, fully relaxed, on top of me, her head, hands, and arms resting on my chest, her now-stringy hair tricking down to the sheets.

I eased myself out from under her, the air immediately cooling the wetness of my jism that had bonded us. She showed no sign of awakening from her slumber induced by the narcotizing effect of her own and my chemistry.

I was concerned about allowing the phallus to remain on her. I recalled either her or Lorraine saying the cement that held the phallus to her body could be dissolved by a special solvent, so I arose and went into the connecting bathroom. There on the sink was a face cloth and a bottle with a clear liquid. Beneath the bottle was a note that read simply, "Tom: I hope you're the one finding this. It will mean I've enjoyed your gift. Kim."

I took the bottle and face cloth back to the bed and then very carefully turned Kim on her side. If she felt it, she gave no indication. Using the solvent, first sparingly then more generously, it took only about a minute to remove the phallus. Her now-shaven pussy was still slightly swollen and red from arousal, and her clit had receded beneath its hood. I used a little solvent on the cloth to remove the last remnants of the adhesive from her. Then I took the phallus into the bathroom, removed the remaining adhesive from it, and rinsed the phallus in the basin. I decided to leave it there, assuming Kim would find it when she awakened.

I returned to the bedroom and stood briefly looking down at the figure who had been transformed from a beautiful, seductive woman to a wanton sexual aggressor, then back to a beautiful, sleeping woman. She looked so much younger now. I covered her, then gathered my clothes and dressed. Before leaving, I replaced her note in the bathroom with one asking her to call me on my cell phone. Then I locked her house as I left.

It was drizzling rain Sunday morning when I got up. By the time I was ready to go for a short run, the rain had stopped and it was comfortably cool. The run lasted longer than expected, probably in part because of the weather and partly because my mind wandered back to yesterday's interlude with Kim. Swimming and running have at least one thing in common: You can't get a hard-on doing either. Still, I hadn't paid attention to where I was going on the run, so it took longer than expected to get back to my apartment. Once there, I shed my running clothes and jumped in the shower.

I had just finished drying off from the shower when my cell phone rang. The clock on the cell phone read 8:45 a.m.

"Hi, big boy," the sultry voice at the other end responded to my hello. Of course, I recognized Kim's voice, but thought it a little odd that she was deviating from her usual sterile telephone greeting.

"Good morning, Kim," I answered. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Just a little bit stiff and sore from yesterday, but otherwise just fine. I slept very soundly until 6 this morning, then got up and made my hospital rounds. I'm on my way home now. By the way, it was very thoughtful of you to remove 'it' yesterday before you left. And thank you for covering me up and locking the house. I got your note to call. Is there something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong. But when I went to remove 'it' yesterday, 'it' seemed abnormally and unexpectedly very warm to the touch. Should we tell either Lorraine or Jamie about that?"

There was a long pause at the other end before Kim answered.

"Well, we probably should. I'll leave it up to you. I don't want to do anything to jeopardize your progress, and Lorraine certainly would have to consider it progress in my case to know you once again brought me to orgasm. At some point, Jamie ought to be told that the phallus she made for me overheated just like Lorraine's did."

In spite of her words, Kim's tone suggested she was not eager to let Lorraine know that we had sex again. Well, that was fine. I certainly wasn't tethered to Lorraine or Kim either for that matter. She clearly understood, though, that telling either Lorraine or Jamie about the phallus' overheating would reveal Kim and I had sex again at her house.

"You said your husband gets home this week and your kids are coming to visit. Is that going to interfere with your involvement with my test on Saturday at Lorraine's?"

"Oh, no, not at all," she answered lightly. "I'll simply tell them the truth -- that I have to perform a procedure that may take two or three hours. They'll find something to occupy themselves. Of course, my husband is only home for a week before he and Sarah head to Europe to check his business interests there. Robbie will leave to go back to Boston when they leave for Europe. Until after they leave, though, I will be enduring celibacy again. There is a plus to that, though," she continued. "By the time they've gone and you're done with your tests, my pussy hair will be fully grown out and ready to seduce you, and I'll be horny again. See you next Saturday at Lorraine's. Bye."

She disconnected before I could say anything. It was clear that the relationship with Kim that had begun as professional/sexual was becoming more sexual. I didn't mind that at all, and apparently, neither did she.

Thursday afternoon I returned from my swim to find a voicemail message from Lorraine. "Tom, call me on my cell phone as soon as you get this."

It was about 4 p.m. when I called her. She sounded quite upset.

"Tom, Kim called me earlier today. She received a telephone call that her husband has been hospitalized in Miami. He apparently had a stroke on the airplane returning from his business trip in Argentina and Brazil. She is on her way to Miami now to be with him. Their son and daughter will join her there."

"What's his condition?"

"The hospital was still treating him in the ED, and they really didn't have too much information to give her. They did tell her his condition was very serious and that she might want to come to Miami immediately. I asked her to call me when she gets there and update me."

"Will you let me know how he's doing?" I asked rather feebly.

"Of course. But Tom, there's something else. While she was talking to me, she briefly expressed some concern that she and I might be pushing you a bit too hard. In fact, the word she used was 'exploiting'. I hadn't thought about it until then, but now that I've considered it, I think she may have a point. I hope that she and I haven't become so focused on your 'gift' that we are ignoring or harming the person who bears it -- you."

Her voice was very sincere, clearly concerned. And her concern sounded more personal than professional.

"Lorraine, neither you nor Kim have even asked me to do anything I wasn't willing to do, let alone forced me to do anything. And you certainly haven't been exploiting me. I came to you asking for help to solve my mysterious impotence, and you did. It's perfectly reasonable that you and Kim would want to study it further since others may experience it, too. I am completely comfortable with both you and Kim, comfortable enough that if I have even the slightest concern about what you're doing, I'll tell you immediately. At the appropriate time, I hope you'll tell Kim that, too. I will the next time I see her."

1...34567...16