A Gift in Disguise Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in her master bedroom, Bethany removed her blouse, bra, jeans, and shoes with the beauty and speed of a skilled stripper, never once taking her eyes of me. All that remained of her clothing was the tight lavender-colored satin panty she wore.

"Ever had a panty job?" she asked in a sexy voice exuding faux innocence.

Without waiting for me to answer, she said, "Well, you're about to have one, and we're both going to really like the ending."

I tossed aside my pile of clothes and was turning back to walk toward her. Midway into my first step, she effortlessly glided across the space separating us. Just as she came within arm's reach of me, she turned and backed her satin panty-covered ass up against my erection, covered only by the condom.

Automatically I put my arms around her waist to draw her closer to me. At the same time she extended her arms up and back and clasped her hands together behind my neck.

And then she began the smooth and rhythmic rubbing of the satin against my cock.

Though I couldn't see how she could possibly be feeling anything close to the sensual pleasure her ass was transmitting to my brain via my intensifying erection, she moaned and sighed as if she was.

Inevitably my hands began feeling their way up her waist toward her firm, pert breasts, but they never made it. Judging from the frequency and intensity of Bethany's groans and pleas, they had found some unexplored sexual hotspot at the base of her breasts. Not wanting to overlook a good thing, I let my fingertips lightly graze the sensitive skin of her breasts' lower roundness. Their grazings caused her to grind her ass harder and faster up and down and up and down on my manhood.

It was as if her ass had the same sense of touch as my fingertips. Rather than feeling abrasive pressure, it was almost as if a magic hand was caressing my hardness. A couple times I had to gasp, "Stop or I'll cum!" I wondered if there was any part of Bethany's beautiful body that could not sexually excite me.

Bethany released her hands' grip behind my neck and placed her hands on top of mine just beneath her breasts. She guided my hands back downward to the tops of the satin panty, then over the top of her mound so my hands seemed to be cupping the treasure lying beneath the fabric. I could feel the warmth emanating from her womanhood.

Her hands applied pressure to the tops of mine at points designed to enhance her excitement, judging from the gasps and low, slow moans she began emitting. She was using her hands on top of mine to excite her.

"I'm almost there," she whispered as she continued to almost used her ass to skillfully sculpt my equally ready erection.

Soon after, Bethany guided my hands to the elastic band at the top of the panty. Intuitively, I hooked my thumbs over the top and began to pull them down.

"That's it," she hissed. She shifted herself forward just enough to allow the slippery satin fabric to brush against my erection while I pulled them down.

I stood back up after guiding the scanty article to the floor. At the same time, Bethany bent forward at the waist and braced her hands on her mattress while at the same time spreading her legs to a little more than shoulder width.

"Greek me, baby," she murmured. It was a confident command, not a hesitating offer.

I reached for the bottle of lube, popped the cap, and allowed a small amount to pour just above her butt hole. She didn't even flinch.

I put some lube from the bottle on my index finger, then used it to very lightly and slowly spread the lubricant generously around Bethany's hole.

"Oooh," she cooed. "That feels good." Then with a hint of surprise, "And it's getting warmer."

The tightly closed hole began to relax with the combination of the lubricant and the very light and slow massaging of my finger tracing circles of lubricant around it.

When she had relaxed sufficiently, I put a little more lubricant between my fingertip and the first knuckle. Being careful not to insert my finger yet, I kept tracing the circle, but now I very gently applied outward pressure on her hole to allow it to open just slightly. As the opening's size increased a fraction of a millimeter at a time, I applied a little more outward pressure with each circle.

The result of the warmth of the lubricant and my gentle fingertip persuasion was that Bethany's body was relaxing more and more to my touch. Her breathing, however, indicated she was becoming more and more aroused, more eager.

How I was able to read her bodily signs so well was a complete mystery to me, but then, I wasn't really giving it much thought. What was also going through my mind were flashes of memory back to when Kerri was doing the same thing to me that I was now doing to Bethany. I knew just how much pleasure we would both soon be experiencing.

A few fingertip circles later, Bethany whispered, "Go ahead."

I continued one final slow circle around her opening while at the same time dripping a bit more lube on the moving fingertip. Her hole had relaxed enough to begin to open slightly on its own, and I inserted only the tip of the tip in order to begin to lube the near inside of her opening.

At my first shallow digital insertion, I had felt her first tighten momentarily, then immediately relax. It took only a few seconds for the first sensations of the warmth now inside her to reach her brain.

"Yes! Yes!" she whispered excitedly. "So, so good."

I advanced my finger slowly and in almost imperceptible increments, applying a drop of lube to her hole and my finger before each progression.

Over a period of just a few minutes I had able to insert my index finger almost completely inside her. The further I had advanced, slowly and patiently, the less frequently had she reflexively and momentarily clenched. Now Bethany seemed completely relaxed around my finger, contracting her muscles for her own pleasure now.

With equal patience and very little force, I moved my finger slightly from side to side, then hooked the tip very slightly downward.

Bethany's muscles tightened instantly around my finger, and her whispers turned to satisfied cries.

"Oh, god, yes! That's it! You found it! Right there! Right there! Don't stop ..." her voice wailed, then trailed off.

I kept the very slight motion and downward pressure applied until she cried out, "Stop, baby! I'm ready! Get that thing inside me!"

Bethany's cries had been spontaneous, leaving no doubt that the slut Bethany had replaced the businesswoman Bethany.

Very slowly, I withdrew my finger, making sure to apply another drop or two of lubricant to the outer pucker on her hole just before completely removing my fingertip.

"Hurry!" she pleaded. "Please!"

I hurriedly but evenly applied the layer of lubricant to the outside of my condom from tip to base. In only a couple seconds I began to feel the warmth penetrating the condom and combining with the heat generated by my own full hardness.

I moved to position the condom's tip so it was just touching her hole. As if we had planned it, Bethany remained motionless for a couple seconds to get used to the feeling.

Then while I stood practically motionless, she eased her body backward, forcing part of the head on my erection into her butt hole.

Trying to avoid applying any pressure to my erection, I placed my hands on her hips. A moment later, she took a bit more of me into her using her own painless pressure to guide me. With my full cockhead now inside her, I was feeling her inside warmth and a few muscular ripples while Bethany adjusted to the insertion under her control.

Bethany's face and vocal expressions showed no sign of anything but peaceful pleasure.

A few more seconds along with a few more pushes from Bethany and my erection was inside her to the depth that my index finger had been.

Bethany was breathing a little deeper now, her face was flushing slightly. She paused to allow her ass to adjust to the intrusion she had sought.

"Fuck me very slowly, Tommy. Just this far. This is so perfect ..." she whispered now rather hoarsely.

Trying to follow her wishes, I slowly withdrew, surprised at how pleasurable my own sensations were. Then I slowly re-entered, paused, and withdrew. Each successive re-penetration caused our mutual excitement to increase. Uncontrollably, the pace of my strokes increased. Far from objecting now, Bethany's voice intensified, encouraging me to speed up a little and go just a bit deeper.

Each time I would go to withdraw, Bethany's internal muscles seemed to tighten and not want to let me go. The effect was drawing me closer and closer to an orgasm. Bethany's own movements, now with more sexual abandon, and her cries left little doubt she was closer, too.

"Wait," she urged. I was now fully into her. She seemed comfortable, relaxed, but definitely pre-orgasmic. "Go down with me," she whispered.

She had been bending at the waist with her feet on the floor and her hands on the bed. I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by 'go down with me,' but I followed her lead.

With me still fully inside her, she placed first one knee then the other on top of the mattress, adjusting her hand and therefore her body slightly forward. Then she began walking her hands forward, lowering her torso with me obligingly following until she was prone on top of the mattress and I was prone on top of her. I used my arms to keep some of my upper body weight off her petite body.

"Pull out slowly and just a little at a time," she said softly.

I had withdrawn so that only about my index finger length remained inside her when she screamed, "Stop! That's it right there!" Though I wasn't sure what 'it' was, I too felt 'it.' To my amazement, the condom and the lubricant had apparently enhanced rather than attenuated my erection's sensitivity to touch.

"Fuck me right there, Tommy! ... Yes! Yes! Yes! ... That's the spot. I'm almost there ..." Now Bethany was gasping. Between Bethany's urging and now thrashing and whatever 'it' was doing to my erection, I too was remarkably close.

I felt what seemed like every single one of Bethany's internal sex muscles encircle and clamp down on my erection. An instant later, accompanied by her prolonged throaty screams of release, our orgasms hit each of us simultaneously. Now I was almost uncontrollably on fuck autopilot, thrusting in and pulling out. Rather than struggling in opposition, Bethany heaved her own body in synchronous rhythm with mine. In a brief moment of lucidity, I thought surely the condom must have ruptured from the force and volume of my cum.

A few seconds later with me still inside Bethany, we began to slow and relax. The occasional post-orgasmic ripples we both experienced became fewer and further between.

There came a time when we both knew we were completely finished. With the same gentleness I had hopefully used when I first penetrated her, I slowly withdrew. My hardness had softened, its length and girth diminishing mercifully.

Now Bethany was lying crossways and prone on her bed, her head turned to one side and resting on her arms. Her breathing was soft and rhythmic.

I moved until I was prone alongside her and looking into her eyes. They were bright and sparkly though obviously not fully alert. I reached up and tenderly touched her cheek with my hand. There was an instant of alertness in her eyes, then her eyelids began to flutter.

Her lips struggled to form words, but the now-familiar orgasmic sleep was overtaking her as quickly as our orgasms had hit. The only words Bethany spoke were, "... was her ..." before her eyes closed and her face took on the most peaceful appearance I've ever seen.

I covered Bethany with the spread as best I could, then went in her bathroom and cleaned up. It was nearly midnight when I pulled into my apartment's parking lot, and by the time I had showered, it was nearly one when I fell into bed. Just before falling asleep, I reminded myself to make two phone calls on Sunday: Karen Matsumoto and Kerri Kavanaugh.

I got up at the crack of noon on Sunday, remarkably refreshed. And hungry. After a quick sandwich, I called Karen Matsumoto's cell phone.

"Hi, Tom. I was wondering if you'd fallen off the face of the earth," she greeted me with a laugh.

But when I started to explain, she stopped me and said, "I'm just kidding. I know you had your thesis review. Actually, it's kind of been the talk of the campus underground network."

"You're kidding," I said. "Why?"

"Apparently your Chairman and the Med Department have really been talking it up. Said it was a PhD level presentation."

"Oh, I think that's an exaggeration," I said.

"Maybe. Time will tell. So, what's on your mind this Sunday afternoon?"

I explained that my mother had her MA in Library Science and was planning to apply for the County's library administrator program. She had been trying to find information about the University's Library Director Refresher Program but had been unable to find anything.

"I'm not surprised she couldn't find anything. The program was really well-designed, but it never got off the ground. Hardly interest from the libraries in the state."

We talked for a few more minutes. When I happened to mention that I was planning to invite Mom over for a visit, Karen said, "Let me know when she's going to be here and for how long. I'll be glad to introduce her to the person who was behind the Refresher Program. It won't be as good as taking the program, but maybe your mother will get some useful information out of it."

I thanked Karen profusely for her offer of help.

"By the way, Karen, I'm going to show the photo book to Mom during her visit. After that, I'd like to talk with you further about loaning it to the Library for safekeeping and display. We talked about that some time ago.

I spoke about that with Misako Sato, the photographer, and with Sharon Madison, Mom's neighbor who commissioned Misako to do the book. Both are in complete agreement with what you proposed as long as I am comfortable with it. They both said that it would be an honor for them to have other people have the opportunity to see Misako's art and the artistry of the leather cover.

I was wondering if something might be possible. Misako may be coming to this area for an exhibition of her photos. Would it be possible for her and Sharon to be the ones to formally present the book to the Library? They really are the ones responsible for it."

"That's very generous of you, Tom. Let's talk about that during your mother's visit. I'm certain we can work something out," Karen responded.

After finishing my conversation with Karen, I called Kerri. I happened to catch her while she was waiting in the boarding area for a flight to a modeling assignment.

We only had a brief time to talk, but I told her about placing and receiving the order for the condoms and lube, and I thanked her again for the recommendation. She was extremely pleased that I had already used them and had called to thank her. She gave me her travel itinerary and urged me to please call her either in the evening while she was traveling or after she returned.

Then the airline called her flight, and she had to board. Before disconnecting, she asked me to call Karla and thank her as well.

Just as Kerri had been, Karla was surprised but grateful that I had called both of them to thank them for the referral to the condom company. We talked for a while. She explained that she and Kerri often have separate modeling schedules, that in fact, their having separate assignments was more common than working together. As I had requested from Kerri, I asked Karla if she would also let me know if and when her own schedule would be bringing her back to the area I was in so we could meet. She readily agreed.

Finally I called my mother back to tell her about Karen's offer. She was thrilled, and after some discussion, she agreed to come visit in about a week. She suggested for Karen's convenience that either Tuesday or Wednesday of that week would work for her, but she would adjust her schedule to fit Karen's.

Mom also asked me to make a motel reservation for her, that she would be driving over and arriving on Monday and checking out on Thursday to drive home. I insisted that she stay with me, that I could sleep on the couch. She firmly declined. She said that Sharon had offered to let her use the apartment at the real estate office, but Mom said she also declined that offer.

Shortly after my thesis committee had approved my thesis, I had been cautioned by Dr. Kim Geiler-Callaghan to avoid the quite natural 'It's finally finished!' letdown. Her suggestion had been that in the interim when I had quite a bit of free time, spend at least two days doing important but not too intense research toward my PhD dissertation.

She and her boss, Dr. David Klein, had made it possible for me to have doctor access to the University Hospital medical library, all its databases, and all its outside resources.

In collaboration with my EE department chairman, Dr. Peter Keller, they had prepared a suggested list of reports and studies I should read.

Accordingly, I spent Monday and Tuesday at the Hospital medical library. In point of fact, I found it somewhat refreshing and definitely reassuring to be using my off time productively.

Wednesday morning I received a phone call from Dr. Jamie Devlin. She said that in addition to her and Amanda fitting Lorraine and her phallus with the new pubic hair overlay on Thursday, they were going to also going to fit Major Robyn Broadsword with her new phallus and pubic hair overlay. Jamie invited me to attend both, but she suggested that if my time was limited, it would probably be more instructive to be at her lab for Robyn's fitting.

I agreed to attend Robyn's fitting but asked if Jamie had received Robyn's approval for me to be there.

"Absolutely," Jamie answered. "Robyn feels very strongly that having a man involved in every part of the process ensures that an important male perspective won't be overlooked. I have to agree with her. Just because I was born with a penis and scrotum rather than a vagina and uterus doesn't mean I've got all the male bases covered."

I told Jamie about the customized condoms I had purchased and asked if she would like me to bring them for her to examine. She quickly saw their applicability with the prosthetic phallus. She urged me to bring them and the lubricant and the additional product literature as well.

After agreeing to meet at Jamie's lab at 1 p.m., we concluded our call. Immediately after that I headed for the University pool to get in a vigorous swim.

Thursday afternoon at 12:55 p.m. I walked into the waiting room at Devlin Labs. Jamie came out to escort me in shortly after the receptionist announced me.

"Amanda just arrived. She's already back in my office.

Is that the material you mentioned?" she asked while escorting me back to her office.

I told her it was.

Amanda and I greeted each other warmly. Once inside her private office with the door closed, Jamie opened the bag and put its contents on her desk.

"Robyn will be here at 1:30. I thought it best if we looked at this first," Jamie explained.

"Good choice," Amanda commented immediately after seeing the material.

"Are you familiar with it?" Jamie asked.

"Very. Unless it's some counterfeit knockoff, it came from Petapsco Health in Baltimore, right?" Amanda answered.

Jamie took a quick look at the printed literature and acknowledged Amanda had been correct.

"You probably heard about this from Emily, right?" Amanda asked looking at me.

Since Lorraine had recognized the products, and now Amanda had, too, I figured I'd better come clean with Jamie and Amanda.

I explained that Emily had asked me to help her make a commercial video and that the two models she used were trans women. We talked after the photoshoot over juice, and they told me the fascinating story of their transitions. One of the women had talked up the condoms and lubricant, so I ordered some to try. I did leave out the details of just how I had tried the condoms the first time.

1...56789...14