A Gift in Disguise Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geri answered up quickly. "Tom, nobody's going to force you to let your photos be displayed. But from what Bethany and Sharon Madison have told me and from what I've experienced myself, your photos are likely to be surefire winners. What I think would add to their orgasm appeal is that you're there at the exhibit, live and in person, talking about what it was like to model for Misako.

And being very candid if not crude, aside from introducing Misako Sato's unique artistic photography to some very influential people, let's keep in mind that The Club's members are there for exciting sexual experiences. My guess is that Mikki's photos of you will generate exactly the kind of excitement our members and guests will want."

"Geri, have either of you talked with Misako and Risa about using my photos? Even though Sharon gave them to me as a gift, I'd like to hear what Risa and Mikki think about it. They've had more experience with viewers' reactions to Mikki's photos."

I paused, then continued. "So, when you're with Misako and Risa, why don't you ask them for their professional opinion. I'm not there with you, and I will respect their opinions. If they want to use them in the exhibit and if the powers-that-be concur, then I'll sign the releases but only for the exhibit at The Club."

"Tom, would you mind if I showed my drawings of you to Risa and Misako?" Geri asked.

"Drawings? What drawings?" Bethany interjected.

I had forgotten that Bethany had not yet seen the drawings Geri made of me using her unique skills while looking at the photo book.

"Could I see the drawings before we meet with Risa and Misako?" Bethany asked reasonably.

"Tom? It's your call," Geri said.

"Yes, of course you can. In fact I just showed the photos and Geri's drawings to Sharon for the first time a couple days ago. I've still got everything in the trunk of my car. Would you like to see them now? Does your laptop over there have an SD card port, Bethany? Geri conveniently transferred her full-size drawings to the card for me."

"Yes, it does," Bethany responded, her eagerness to see the drawings was undisguised.

"Guys, it sounds like we're about finished here for today, so if you'll excuse me, I've got two exams next week before Bethany and I head to the Left Coast. I really need to get home and hit the books for a couple hours," Geri said.

Bethany thanked Geri for arranging for us to go to the book signing and for meeting with us afterward.

"Tom, why don't you walk Geri to her car, then grab the photo box from your car on your way back in. I'll set up the laptop," Bethany suggested.

As we walked to her car, Geri said, "Tom, thank you for agreeing to front Misako's exhibit and for agreeing to let them display your photos if Risa and Mikki agree. I have a strong hunch that they'll say 'yes' and that your photos plus your personal involvement in the presentation is going to really make the exhibit a success."

Geri was already in her car and driving away by the time I retrieved the photo book material from my car and was walking back to Bethany's.

While Bethany finished setting up her laptop, I started explained about Geri's drawing skills and how she had drawn each image while looking at Misako's corresponding photos.

I explained Geri had asked me to sit across from her while she looked at the photos, then balanced her sketch pad on her knee to make the drawings. My position allowed her to look up from the photos at me, then lower her eyes back to the photo. Geri had also asked me to sit quietly and not talk.

Bethany was already aware of Geri's unique drawing talents, and she was fascinated to hear about Geri's seeing and being able to draw at high speed what she later determined was my feminine alter ego, my sexual aura, in various stages of recognizability.

Of course, Bethany had already seen the photos, but Geri's drawings hadn't even been done when she saw them. This evening, she wanted to look at each photo with its corresponding drawing. That was fine with me. I was eager to see how she reacted to the photos at this, her second viewing of them. I also hoped that Bethany would make some comment if she saw even a slight similarity between the sexual aura Mikki had captured in the photo and what Geri had drawn.

As I was unpacking the photo book, Bethany saw the nylon zipper bag of lubricant and condoms. When she asked what it was, I briefly explained what they were and when I had received them in the mail. I apologized for not removing them before putting the photo book and SD card in my car today. I put them back in the box, then placed the open box on the desk next to her computer.

Rather than sitting on the sofa, Bethany had cleared a spot on her desk so she could look at the photo book and the drawings on the laptop side by side. She sat down at the desk and began to look first at each photo, then at Geri's drawing corresponding to it. I stood to her right where I could easily see them both as well.

When Bethany had first seen just the photo book a few weeks earlier before Geri had even made her drawings, Bethany's arousal had been gradual. Each successive photo had intensified it, some more and some less than others.

My expectation was that having seen the photos once already, her reaction to them tonight might be similar or even less intense. Even with Geri's rather incomplete drawings to add to the photos, there was really no new material that should dramatically intensify Bethany's excitement and arousal.

I was wrong.

Bethany looked at the first photo, and as I had predicted, she reacted rather passively, almost ho-hum.

Then she brought up Geri's corresponding drawing on her laptop screen. That drawing was hardly more than the general outline of a person with no distinguishable sexual features.

Yet Bethany's eyes were suddenly locked onto the image on the laptop screen. It was as if only she could see a lot of something where there was nearly nothing.

Bethany's jaw set tightly, her breathing caught briefly, then became heavier. Her right hand remained on the mouse attached to the laptop, but her left hand drifted from the photo book to the desk's edge to her lap.

Both she and Geri had worn fashionable designer jeans to the book signing. Tight, fashionable designer jeans. Now, Bethany's hand seemed to be subconsciously guided to where it would give her the relief she obviously sought.

With each successive photo and its corresponding drawing, Bethany was indisputably becoming more and more aroused. The fingertips on her left hand were strumming the clothing over her sex a little harder and a little faster even as her eyes remained locked on the images in the book and on the screen. Her facial expression never changed though her cheeks were becoming more and more flushed. As she approached the last photo, she must have by then been completely oblivious to my presence, because her fingers on her left hand were desperately trying to get at the sensitive skin protected by the jeans. Of course, I wasn't complaining.

After looking at the last photo for several seconds, Bethany seemed to be stepping back from her near-orgasm.

With considerable reluctance I diverted my eyes from Bethany's lap to the computer screen so as not to embarrass her, then cleared my throat and said, "That's the last photo, Bethany."

My voice seemed to jolt her back to reality. She quickly moved her left hand back up to the photo book. Her face, however, remained flushed.

Not letting on that I had seen the effect the photos and drawings thus far had on her, I said, "There are two more drawings that Geri did immediately after she finished viewing Mikki's photos."

Bethany nodded rather hesitatingly, perhaps realizing now that I had seen more than she might have wished. Perhaps trying to divert my attention from her heightened arousal, Bethany asked, "Why did she make these last two drawings?"

"I don't know. She just kept drawing, but she didn't really explain why. In fact, she didn't say much of anything until after she finished the last drawing."

Bethany clicked on the next to last drawing of me seated fully clothed and alone across from Geri. She gave no indication of seeing anything other than a very proper and well-done hand-drawn portrait of me. She seemed almost relieved at its blahness.

I was still standing next to Bethany's right shoulder. She looked up at me and with some obvious relief said, "She has an amazing gift, doesn't she Tom? I've watched her work at the fair, and it probably took her what, five or no more than ten minutes to do this? It could easily be mistaken for a black and white photo, it's so smooth and detailed."

"There's one more drawing left, Bethany," I said as innocently as I could, though I was wondering what, if any, effect that last one would have on her.

Bethany clicked on it.

A few seconds after Geri's last drawing appeared, the one with the naked female me with a nearly fully-erect penis standing with my hand resting on the right shoulder of the seated fully-clothed me, Bethany nodded, then said calmly, "That's her."

"Who?" I asked, though I was certain of her answer.

Bethany confirmed it.

"Her. Well, your sexual aura, but that's who I saw with you at the pool in Mikki's pictures."

"Bethany, if you didn't recognize me in the photos enough to identify me then, how do you know it from Geri's last drawing?"

"She told me." Bethany's answer was calm and very matter-of-fact.

I didn't say anything, but I recalled when Geri made the drawings and showed them to me at her apartment, she commented after making the last drawing that my sexual aura had spoken to her, telling her to take her time but go ahead and draw exactly what she saw.

"Tom, you believe me, don't you," Bethany asked with obvious uncertainty.

"Yes, I definitely do," I answered. "It was either you or Sharon that told me about your hearing things in people's voices that other people sometimes don't hear.

I have a friend. She's a nurse and a licensed, practicing behavioral psychologist. Her research and studies have led her to conclude that almost everyone has some level of extrasensory perception. She prefers the term 'sensory extension.'

The way she defines it, it's merely an extension or maybe an amplification of one of the person's normal senses. For example, your 'gift' might be something in your auditory system that let's you hear selected additional frequencies and amplitudes.

She also believes that at the moment of conception and for some amount of time during the development of the fertilized egg from blastocyst to embryo, what will become the fetal brain has all the information it needs to become either male or female according to the genetic makeup of the fetus. She believes that even after genetic gender definition, all the male and female information remains implanted in the person's brain until death. Without going too deep in the psychological weeds here, she believes that in some people, both male and female information can sometimes be recalled and manifest itself, usually only briefly and very selectively.

My friend has seen Mikki's photos and Geri's drawings. She believes Mikki's sensory extension is an ability to anticipate the moment that a person's sexual aura, the sexual alter ego imprinted in our brain, is about to appear in a particular setting. Mikki's mind is wired so that she trips the camera shutter at exactly the right moment to capture it.

My friend readily acknowledges there are things she can't explain. If Mikki can make a physical photograph which includes that sexual aura, why can it only be seen in her photo by certain people but not others? Why is the image incomplete in some of the photos? And of course the biggie is, why does the appearance of that sexual aura almost always cause the person who can see it clearly to become sexually aroused, sometimes to the point of either spontaneous orgasm or at least masturbation?

Likewise, my friend believes that Geri's sensory extension gives her the ability to see in Mikki's photos the clear and complete image of that sexual aura. Geri's brain takes a mental snapshot of that image. Her brain then takes complete muscle and motor control and guides her hand to make lightning-fast and remarkably detailed drawings of that image.

Curiously, neither Mikki nor Geri were sexually stimulated when they are making the photo or the drawing of me and my sexual aura. Yet afterward in viewing their work product, the photo or drawing, both became highly aroused.

So Bethany, I absolutely believe you when you say my sexual aura told you what you heard. If my sexual aura is somehow tangible enough to be seen and photographed and drawn by certain people, there's no reason to doubt that it could not be heard by other people as well.

I hope that long and involved explanation wasn't too confusing," I concluded.

"No, Tom, it's very plausible.

When I first found I could detect deception in people's voices, that I was hearing things other people didn't hear, I talked to audiologists, doctors, and psychologists, too. They couldn't explain why I could hear what I was hearing, but they left open the possibility that the answer is somewhere in the recesses of our mind. Just like your friend suggests."

Then, completely unexpectedly, Bethany looked up at me with her beautiful soft eyes and said, "Tom, have you ever wanted to be a woman? To look like us? To make love like us rather than like a man?"

"No. What made you ask me those questions?" Hearing Bethany ask, I recalled Kerri Kavanaugh's commenting that I had touched her sexually in ways that only women had in the past. I tried to respond to Bethany without any sign of concern.

"Your feminine aura is very strong, Tom.

Please don't take that wrong. I'm not suggesting you're a femboy or a cross-dresser. But Sharon, Geri, and I are all bi, and we've all seen your feminine side in a way that would elude most cis men and women.

I'm trying to be very careful with my words, Tom, because most men would be offended if I asked them those questions. But you seem to be able to get along comfortably with men, women, and trans women. Even Risa and Misako commented on it. It's not a curse, Tom; it's a gift.

Your strong feminine aura or feminine alter ego adds to your masculinity rather than detracts from it.

I don't expect you to go along with this, but we've got 'Boys Will Be Girls' night coming up in a month or so at The Club. Sharon might invite you to be her guest if ..."

"Bethany, are you suggesting that I should dress up as a woman to come as Sharon's date?"

Bethany had to have heard the "You've got to be kidding me!" sound of my voice.

"Tom, looking at Geri's drawing of the nude feminine you standing next to the seated masculine you, I first saw you the way she drew you. But as I continued to look at the drawing, it was as if my brain's computer-generated imagery added hair, makeup, clothing,

and accessories while I watched.

I saw something else in that last drawing, Tom. Obviously you noticed Geri saw the female you in Misako's photos had a penis. What you haven't mentioned is that Geri also saw and drew that the female you body's shape and posture had slightly changed from male to female. The changes were not grotesque and exaggerated like huge boobs, ultrawide hips, tiny waist, and the like. They were believably subtle, the kinds of changes that theatrical makeup artists and costume designers routinely do.

Except on the female you, those modest skeletal and physiological changes looked normal, very natural."

I instantly thought of Dr. Jamie Devlin. The first time I saw her completely nude, I had seen her beautiful female body. I hadn't even given much thought to the presence of her penis.

"Bethany, I don't think I'm quite ready to appear in public looking as a woman, even at The Club."

"I understand completely, Tom. But if you could see you as I see you, you'd understand better why you appearing as a woman would be as beautiful as you as a man is handsome and masculine. Of course, you're right, though. Other people might not see you the same way.

Still, if you'd ever consider it, The Club has contracted with some makeup artists and costume designers to enhance the on-stage appearance of some of our members who agree to perform in the main arena. In fact, you've seen some of their work already.

The breakaway outer costume and my body paint costume beneath it at Family Night was done by two of our regular artists. It wasn't a gender change costume, but the effect was very dramatic, wasn't it?

So, if you ever decide you'd like to privately see what the real feminine you might look like and what you'd feel like in that role, I'd be happy to arrange it. The only ones who would see you would be the artists and me."

Somewhat to my surprise, Bethany's suggestion and my trust in her led me to tell her, truthfully, that I'd think about it.

"Tom, when the feminine you spoke to me, she told me something else, too."

Bethany smoothly turned in the desk chair and slid to the floor on her knees. In the same motion she reached up and unfastened my belt, released the clasp on my slacks, and unzipped them.

The smoothness and swiftness of her move caught me by surprise. My penis was completely flaccid.

She had the most angelic look on her face when she pulled my trousers and undershorts down around my ankles. I had expected to hear her make some remark about my cock's softness and shriveledness, but instead she began doing something to it with all her fingertips.

At the instant it began to harden, she gently wrapped both her small hands around it and simply watched and felt it growing in length and girth and becoming much harder and redder.

Her facial expression was priceless as my manhood expanded. It was a combination of power, control, and unbridled licentiousness. That look accompanied by the warmth and slight manipulation of her hands nearly made me cum right then.

Bethany evidently recognized my state and relaxed her hands a bit. She added a small wicked smile when she looked at me and said, "Tom, why don't you hand me your new bottle of lubricant and a condom?"

The open box on the desk was within easy reach. A moment later I had extracted the lube and a condom from the case. I started to remove the condom from its sterile foil pack, but Bethany said, "I can do that."

Though I had given her no instructions and there were none on the lubricant bottle, Bethany tested my erection with surprising expertise to ensure it was properly hard. Then in almost exactly the same operation as Kerri, she applied a line of it to my erection. She used an index finger to evenly spread the lubricant on me.

With my bobbing penis ready, she carefully tore off the foil wrap and placed the flat-rolled condom on the tip of my erection. Holding the condom by the tip, she unrolled it only until the head and upper part of the shaft was covered . Aided by the lubricant, the remainder of the condom would unroll very easily.

Bethany placed both her soft, small hands under my ball sac and gently massaged. At the same time she took the head of my penis between her lips and began rolling and flicking with her tongue. The customized condom and lube faithfully sent every one of her oral ministrations surging to my brain.

Being careful to not contact the condom with her teeth, Bethany used only her lips and tongue to perfectly unroll the rest of it down to the base. And with equal skill, she had taken my entire condom-encased erection into her mouth and was tonguing it with the skill and delicacy of a concert clarinetist.

With the condom in place, Bethany slowly and smoothly allowed her lips and tongue to back their way off.

"Kick off your shoes and trousers and come with me. I'll bring the lube bottle," she said enticingly. There was no graceful way for me to lose the shoes, socks, slacks, and undershorts, so I opted for speed rather than grace. I grabbed the pile of clothes, then began following Bethany, unbuttoning my shirt as I walked. I no doubt looked like a desperate and awkward puppy, but dignity be damned!

1...45678...14