Lexi's Bridal Party

Story Info
Nick has sex with the members of Lexi's bridal party and MIL.
18.5k words
4.67
29k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_I_929
Big_I_929
65 Followers

DISCLAIMER

All characters are of legal age. This work of fiction includes anal sex, first time sex, oral sex, mature sex, incest, sex with a pregnant woman and other sexual acts that may be offensive to some people. If you are offended by any of these, stop reading now.

LEXI'S BRIDAL PARTY

I absolutely abhor attending weddings. While I have only one sister, my wife is the youngest of 10 children, everyone married with at least six children of their own. For the past 10 years, ever since I turned fifty, it's been a steady stream of weddings and I've had a constant hard-on looking and all the young ladies in their low-cut bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses or short skirts of the friends of the bride and groom, fantasizing about licking their sweet pussies while they sucked on my cock then fucking them in both their pussies and assholes.

This, however was one wedding that I absolutely was required to attend, it was my sister's only child, my adorable niece Lexi. Why you ask. Well my good for nothing, worthless, piece of shit of a brother-in-law is behind bars after he got caught having sex with the neighbors underage daughter at Lexi's high school graduation party. Now I am the one who she asked to walk her down the aisle.

As I was preparing to leave for Reno where the wedding is being held, I began reflecting back to all the good times we had together while she was growing up. Lexi spent a lot of time at our house. Since we lived only an hour or so from my sister, Lexi would often spend the weekend with my wife and I since we had no children. You see, my wife miscarried about six months after we were married and it traumatized her so much that she did not want to go through that again and essentially stopped all sexual activity other than the obligatory blow job on my birthday and me eating her out on hers. After twenty-five years of marriage, she up and left to live with her sister in Phoenix.

Back to Lexi, she really got whammied by the short gene, she was barley 4'10" tall. My sister is 5'1", my mother was 5'3" and neither of my grandmothers were over 5' tall. Add to this that her slime-bag father was only 5'5" and you can see why she was so petite.

After graduation, Lexi decided to attend a small nearby private all-girls college along with Amber, one of her best friends from high school. We used to call them Mutt & Jeff after the old comic strip since Amber was a towering 5'10". Since this was a private school, they had no dorms. Using my connections, I found Lexi and Amber a nice 2 bedroom, 2 bath fully furnished apartment about a 5 minute walk from campus for $400 per month.

The school also had a department that assisted incoming students find housing. Since the average rental rate for a 1 bedroom unfurnished apartment was around $700 per month, Lexi and Amber figured that they could get two roommates and charge them $200 per month each and their rent would be free. They contacted the women in charge with this information and within two days, she sent them contact info for two girls who were late admissions, Allie & Missy. The four of them did a Skype call and immediately hit it off and Lexi and Amber agreed that they would be roommates.

A couple weeks before classes started, Lexi and Amber moved in and got the apartment set up and ready. Usually the bedrooms had a king size bed but I had the landlord switch them to twin beds and also had a desk in each room. A week later Allie and Missy arrived. Having never met in person, Lexi and Amber were very surprised. You see Missy was 6' tall and Allie was even taller at 6'3". We found out later that Allie was an All-State Basketball player in New Jersey and had numerous scholarship offers but turned them down since she was basically introverted was intimidated by the thought of going to a big school.

Over the next four years, they became almost inseparable. Many weekends were spent at my house, lounging by the pool, having cookouts Instead of returning home for the summers, Allie and Missy stayed in the apartment along with Lexi and Amber. I arranged for all four of them to have summer jobs to pay the rent and for living expenses. They also spent a semester studying in Europe. After graduation, Lexi and Amber got jobs in Vail Colorado while Allie started working at Dollywood and Missy at Disney World.

The last time I saw Amber, Allie and Missy was fifteen years ago and the last time I saw Lexi was 10 years ago at my mothers funeral. That was right before she moved in with Jason, her soon to be husband. A few years later they left Vail and moved to Napa Valley where Lexi got a job as the Assistant General Manager at a luxury resort and just recently got a promotion to General Manager. This is where the entire wedding would be taking place.

WEDNESDAY

My sister Mary and I flew out on Wednesday before the wedding to allow our bodies to adjust to the time change. After gathering our luggage Mary and I made our way to the exit where Lexi had told us there would be a limo to take us to the resort about an 1-1/2 hour drive from the airport.

Arriving at the resort, I got out of the limo and was stretching when I heard an extremely loud scream, "UNCLE NICK"!

Turning around, I barley had time to brace myself as I saw Lexi flying toward me and jumping into me, her arms around my neck, wrapping her legs around my waist and started giving me little kisses all over my face. It took me a few seconds to realize that when I caught her, my hands ended up holding her bare butt cheeks since she had on a short skirt that had ridden up. I quickly moved my hands to her waist and pulled her away and set her feet back on the ground but not before getting a fleeting glance of her little pink panties.

"Whoa Peanut, your lucky that you still weigh 10 pounds or I would probably be spending Saturday in the Hospital instead of at your wedding." I laughed.

"Uncle Nick, I wish you'd stop calling me Peanut and I weigh more than 10 pounds now." Lexi shot back and struck a pose, sticking out her chest.

"Okay Pea... ah Lexi." I replied.

"No greeting for your Mother?" Mary asked.

"Oh, hi mom." Lexi said, "Happy to see you."

"Here's your room card Uncle Nick, you're already checked in, Mason will take care of your luggage. Jason will be here in a minute to take you to our house mom. Golly mom, I know your staying an extra week to watch our dogs, Willy & Nilly but it looks like you packed enough for a month." Lexi rambled on.

"You never know what outfit you'll need so it's always best to pack extra." Mary replied.

"OK, you two get some rest, we're having an informal get together at six to introduce everyone and also catch up on what happened since we last saw each other and then party a little after we finish eating." Lexi instructed.

"See you later Sis." I said as she got into the car with Jason.

"You too Lexi." I continued as I followed Mason to my room.

After a little nap and a shower, I headed down to the private room where the gathering was taking place. Entering the room the first thing I heard was my name being shouted.

"Uncle Nick, Uncle Nick, Uncle Nick."

Looking around, I noticed Amber, Allie and Missy approaching quickly. Thinking back to my arrival, I thought to myself, I hope they don't do the same as Lexie and leap into my arms. Luckily all they did was a group hug.

"Hello ladies, long time no see. Can you please relax your death grip and let me breathe. You'll need to update me on what's been happening in your lives since I last saw you." I asked.

"But not right now. I need to introduce Uncle Nick to Jason's mom." I heard Lexi chime in, as she grabbed my hand and lead me across the room to where Jason and his mother were sitting.

I think my jaw must have hit the floor when I saw her stand up. What an idiot I thought to myself, Jason's father ran away with his 21 year old secretary and left this red headed, beautiful woman behind. Very nice C-cup breasts and an ass that would make most women jealous. For a women in her early fifties, she could still pass for a thirty something lady.

"Uncle Nick this is Mrs. Lewis. Mom-in law to be, this is my Uncle Nick." Lexi said.

"Nice to finally meet you Nick, I've heard so much about you that it feels like I've know you for years. And please, it's Paula." She said as she reached out to shake my hand.

"I hope it was only the good things. Very nice to meet you also Paula." I replied as we shook hands.

"Are you staying after dinner and partying with us?" Paula questioned, "If so you owe me a drink."

"I'll take you up on that offer." I replied.

After dinner, Jason took Mary back to their house and the groomsmen left for another hangout where they were meeting up with Jason. That left me with the 5 ladies, not that I was complaining.

We got a booth in the back corner of the bar and Lexi ordered two shots of Tequila for everyone, here favorite shooter and two pitchers of Margaritas.

"That should get us started." Lexi laughed. "I hope your credit cards are not maxed out Uncle Nick."

As we waited for the DJ to start, I found out that Amber had just gotten divorced a month ago. After 5 years of marriage, her ex decided that marriage wasn't for him. She actually lived with him for about five years before they got married. In fact it was Jason who introduced them right after Lexi moved in with him. He was a good customer at the golf course pro shop that Jason managed.

Missy got married about 2 years ago and was 8 months pregnant with their first child. She always had the best tits of the four of them, now they were huge.

Allie was the one who changed the most since college. She was so thin, I used to tease her that if she would stand on a register and turn sideways, she'd fall through the slots. She explained that it has just been in the past couple years that she started putting on weight and let me tell you that weight she put on is in all the right places. She went from having no tit meat to a full B cup and her ass looked to be firm and round. She was a far cry from her previous self. Before if you looked at her from her knees to her shoulders, you couldn't tell if you were looking at her front or back. She said that the guys who wouldn't give a second look back then are now hounding her to go out with them. She said she tells them and I quote "Go fuck yourself asshole!"

When the DJ started up, the six of us made our way to the dance floor. I'm not a fast dancer so I just stood in the middle of the five ladies and swung my arms about and jumped up and down. After about five or six songs, the DJ slowed it down. As I started to make my way back to the booth, Amber grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the dance floor.

"I'd rather slow dance any day of the week Uncle Nick." Amber whispered in my ear as she pulled me tight against her.

"I feel the same." I replied as I felt her firm breasts pressing against my chest and her mound grinding against my crotch. It was a matter of seconds before I was rock hard. Using an old trick, I pulled our hands in tight to our bodies and started rubbing her nipple with my thumb.

"Ahhhh." She sighed into my ear as her little nubbin became erect from my touch and she began rubbing her pussy harder against my now fully erect manhood. Slowly amber let her hand slide from behind my neck to my behind and began softly squeezing my butt cheek and pulling me tighter against her womanhood. Not to be outdone I let my hand slide down her back and began squeezing her firm ass. It took a couple seconds for me to realize that I wasn't feeling any material but flesh as my hand had lifted up the back of her skirt.

Leaning her head back, Amber gave me a wicked little grin and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. For four years of college, I never had any thoughts of doing anything with any of them even as the paraded half naked around my house in their bikinis or nighties. Now here I am almost molesting one of them on a dance floor. I was snapped back to reality when the slow music ended and the fast songs started once more.

"Time for a break." I said as I guided Amber back to the booth.

"Thanks for the dance Uncle Nick" Amber replied as she wrapped her arms around my arm crushing her breasts into the back of my arm.

When we got back to the table, I excused myself to go to the bathroom to cool off a little. By the time I was finished and back at the booth, the ladies were out on the dance floor again. This time I just remained seated and downed another couple margaritas. This time when the slow songs began, the ladies all came back to join me. Paula squeezed in next to me on my left and Amber on my right.

As we talked and drank, I suddenly realized there was a hand rubbing up and down my right thigh. The hardon that had gone down was coming back as the hand grazed across the head of my dick. I glanced over at Amber and she just smiled as her hand now started rubbing and squeezing me. Two can play this game I thought as I nonchalantly slipped my hand under the table and placed it on Amber's bare thigh and started lightly tracing circles from her knee to her upper thigh stopping just short of her honey pot. I could feel the heat emanating from her core. I did this for a few seconds before Amber reached under the table, grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand tight against her sopping wet pussy.

At some she had removed her panties and I slowly began sliding my finger up and down the folds her now swollen lips as she continued playing with my cock. I could feel myself getting close to exploding so I removed her hand from my throbbing hardon and my hand from her sopping wet twat. Amber gave me a disappointing pout.

"Excuse me ladies. Jet lag is starting to catch up to me and I going to call it a night." I said as I scooted out of the booth. "See y'all tomorrow."

I got a hug and a peck on the cheek from all five of them. Of course Amber's hug lingered on a little longer than the others.

When I got to my room and reached into my jacket pocket for my key card, I also found a piece of paper. Unfolding it, there was a note "Meet me at my room in fifteen minutes. Just come right in, the door will be unlocked. Amber" And there was a lipstick imprint of a kiss.

I went into my room and quickly freshened up. Fifteen minutes later, I was standing at the door to Amber's room as nervous as a teenager going out on his first date. I wasn't sure what to expect as I opened the door and walked in. The room was dark except for a little bit of light from the slightly opened bathroom door.

"Amber, I'm here. Why did you want to see me?" I asked softly.

"Have a seat Uncle Nick, I'll be right out." Amber responded.

What happened next caught me somewhat by surprise as Amber darted from the bathroom and plopped herself down on my lap, naked as the day she was born.

"Amber, what the" I started to say before she put her finger to my lips.

"Please don't be upset with me Uncle Nick." She sobbed before I interrupted.

"Amber, first, can you please stop calling me Uncle Nick and two I'm not upset just totally surprised,"

"I'm sorry Unc er Nick, it just that I've been super horny lately and my fingers just don't help. Even with my ex, I hardly ever had an orgasm. Dancing with you and feeling how hard and big you are, then you playing with me under the table. I had to try something."

"Okay, but why me and not one of the young guy in the wedding party?" I questioned.

"I can't believe you never noticed, all four of us had a crush on you, especially after Lexi told us that you had a big one."

"Wait a second, how would Lexi know about the size of my equipment, I don't ever remember her seeing me naked."

"She said she could feel it as when she sat in your lap. She said even though it wasn't hard, it felt very big to her. So, please Nick, will you help a very horny lady relieve the tension that has built up in her body."

"Okay, I'll try but this has to be between you and me." I told her.

"Okay" Amber responded.

"Now Stand up and let me take a look at you." I asked as I lifted her from my lap and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"Amber, you're a beautiful young lady." I told her as I started unbuttoning my shirt.

Dropping to her knees, she unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled both my pants and boxers down to my feet. My dick almost smacked her in the face.

"this is way bigger than my ex's." she proclaimed as she took hold of my shaft and started to lean her head forward to put it in her mouth.

"Not now." I said as I lifted her to her feet, "Tonight's all about you and showing you what's it like to be the center of attention."

Reaching down, I placed my arm behind her knees and lifted her up and carried her to the bed. Laying her down gently in the middle, I climbed in and lay down beside her. Brushing her fiery red locks from her face, I began giving her little kisses starting at her forehead. Slowly I made my way downward, kissing both eyes, the tip of her turned up little nose, both cheeks, her chin, the nape of her neck. I continued south, when I got to her breasts, I began kissing circles around the right one first, stopping at her areolas then switching to the left one.

This time I didn't stop, giving her rock hard nipple a kiss before sucking it into my mouth and gently biting it. I heard her sigh loudly as she reached behind my head, holding it tightly to her breast. I continued sucking and nibbling the left one before removing her hand from my head and moving to her right breast, all the while stroking her thighs and tummy but not touching her vaginal lips. I could feel the heat every time I got close.

I continued kissing my way downward, first down the outside of her left leg then up the inside then crossing over to the right leg and kissing down the outside of that one and back up the inside. I could see her juices oozing down her swollen lips making a large wet spot on the sheets. This time I laid my tongue flat at the bottom of her swollen wet lips and gave one big lick upwards. When I reached her now distended clit, I gave it a few flicks of my tongue before sucking on it.

Immediately, her body began thrashing about as her first orgasm ripped through her body.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Amber screamed as her juices flowed more copiously. I lapped them up like a kitten drinking milk.

I didn't give her any time to come down from her orgasmic bliss before I lifted her legs on my shoulders, placed my hands under her tight little butt cheeks and pulled her into my face and began thrusting my tongue in and out of her hot wet hole. I alternated between licking, thrusting and sucking on her clit. When I sensed she was getting close to another orgasm, I took her clit between my teeth, lightly nibbling on it while I slipped my thumb in her hole and my index finger into her butt hole and began rubbing the membrane between them. It wasn't more than five seconds later that she clamped her thighs tight against my ears and held my head against her that a second orgasm ripped through her body.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she cried out.

As I started to lick her sweet pussy again, she pushed my head away.

"Too sensitive." She whispered.

Climbing up beside her I pulled her gently against me.

A minute or so later, she reached down and began stroking my now softened shaft.

"I can't wait to feel this inside me but you'll have to take it slow since my ex wasn't as large." Amber whispered in my ear.

While I'm not porn star huge, I am slightly longer and thicker than average.

Rolling on my back, I told Amber, "I'll let you be in complete control. You decide how much and how fast."

Big_I_929
Big_I_929
65 Followers