A Girl, A Boy and A Boat Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her wording brought a smirk to the Americans lips.

"Not like that." Rob hurriedly added.

"Ah... sorry." Al nodded in understanding, "So, how much will a day's charter cost?"

They both went through the basic details with the American, outlining exactly what was provided and how much they would charge, before agreeing to take him and his two friends out on the coming Saturday.

"Wow, that was really easy." Rob commented after Al had paid the $500 deposit and gone.

"We could do with a few more of those."

"Are you gonna be ok with this?" He continued, "Getting the time off at the bar and all."

"I guess so, I'll have to swap shifts with one of the others but it'll be fine."

"As long as you're sure that they don't expect anything more than a hostess."

She giggled. "I think I made that plain to Al. If anyone wants anything more then they won't be getting it."

"So, if they wanted to... you know, maybe for you to go topless?"

"I'd do that but only if you were happy with me doing it." Sam reached across and took hold of his hand.

"As long as it stops at that."

Shaking her head, Samantha laughed "There will probably be a bit of flirting, maybe they'll have a feel and want to take a couple of photos but that's about it."

"I... I... guess I can accept that." Rob murmured and pulled her towards him to kiss her.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" she wrapped her arms about his neck, "Now take me to bed... please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just after nine o'clock on the Saturday morning when the taxi pulled up and Al, along with his two associates, climbed out from the rear seats

"Hello." Sam waved up at them from the deck.

"There you go," declared the American to his two companions, "didn't I tell you she was a looker."

Samantha blushed.

"To right. Hello sweetheart." One of then leered.

"This is Tony and this is Carl." Al introduced them, "And this is the gorgeous Samantha."

It was Tony who had made the comment. Tall and dark haired with a scar down one cheek he eyed her salaciously, undressing her as he looked her up and down. From what Al had told them both men had money and it was clear Tony, for one, gave him privileges denied to other men.

Carl on the other hand seemed to be much quieter. Short and balding with round glasses he simply smiled a hello, colouring slightly when she grinned back at him.

"Morning gentlemen." Rob stepped out from the bridge making them look up sharply.

"And this is Rob, our skipper." Al waved his hand towards him.

"Welcome aboard. Get yourself settled and we'll be underway in a few minutes and then Sam will serve breakfast."

"When's she getting her tits out." Tony sniggered slipping an arm around Sam's waist.

Stepping out of his grasp she moved towards the galley, glancing back at them, "Once we're out of the harbour. So have a little patience while I make the coffee, please." She told him firmly, before she disappeared,

Rob followed her through so they were out of sight of the three men.

"Watch out for the tall one, Tony. He looks like he could be a nasty bit of work."

Sam leaned up and kissed his cheek, "I'll be fine babe. I dealt with plenty like him when I was stripping."

"I bet you did." He grinned and turned away to start the engines, "Lines please honey."

Hurrying up onto the quay she ignored the appreciative looks of the men as she bent over to untie the fore and aft mooring lines, throwing them back onto the deck, before jumping aboard. Then quickly coiling them away she made her way back to the galley while Rob slowly navigated out of the marina.

They had been underway for a good fifteen minutes and were a decent distance from the shoreline when Sam finally appeared with a pot of coffee and a plate of warm croissants.

"Breakfast gentlemen." Placing the tray in front of them she stood up and untied the strings on her bikini top, pulling it away to expose her firm pert breasts.

"Fucking A!" Tony groaned while the other two simply stared at her open-mouthed.

Looking out from the bridge Rob's heart was thumping against his ribs as he watched. The survival of the charter business could well depend on Sam's idea but his nervousness was partly from the jealousy he was feeling and partly from the sense of arousal the scene created in him.

"Do we get a feel sweetheart?" Another ribald comment came from Tony as he made a grab for Samantha.

Dodging his hands, she gave him a filthy look and started to pour the coffee's, "Keep your hands to yourself please."

For the next hour or so Sam kept the drinks flowing and baked another plate of pastries while generally spending her time keeping the men's minds on her breasts rather than the trip.

"Ready to fish guys?" Slowing the boat Rob stuck his head out from the bridge.

They left Samantha alone now that they were occupied with their rods and reels, so, with little to do for the moment, she grabbed a towel from below and laid it out on the foredeck to sunbathe.

It was about forty-five minutes later when Rob went forward.

"Better start lunch soon." Keeping his eye on the three men fishing off the back of the boat Rob suggested to his girlfriend.

"It'll be about thirty minutes or so." Slowly getting up she picked up her towel and made her way towards the stern.

"Fucking gorgeous." Tony was the first to spot her and leered obviously at her breasts as she wiggled past him and into the galley.

Sam kept lunch simple, serving up a huge bowl of salad with a plentiful supply of grilled lamb and chicken on wooden skewers. It was all washed down with the numerous cans of chilled beer she ferried to the table while they ogled her scantily clad body.

With the food gone they returned to their fishing, keeping an eye on her, as she cleared up the dishes with Rob's help.

"Coffee or beer?" She enquired once the lunch things had been tidied away.

"More beer, definitely." Tony grinned after a quick debate between the three of them, reaching out to smack her rear as she turned to fetch it.

"Cheeky sod!" Sam giggled and sashayed away returning a couple of minutes later with three cans.

"How about a few photos?" Al suggested as she passed each of them a beer.

Everyone thought it was a great idea and Rob was handed three phones as the men formed up with a smiling, topless Sam standing in the middle of the group.

Taking a couple on each he was just about to hand them back when Tony grabbed Samantha around the waist and pulled her onto his lap stopping him.

"How about a couple with just me and Sam?" He smirked, letting his hands wander over her skin brushing the sides of her breasts.

"You ok with that?" Rob looked at his girlfriend questioningly.

"Mmhhmm.... I guess that will be ok."

Wriggling around to get comfortable she didn't object to Tony's holding her waist, smiling as Rob took the photo.

Then, without any warning, he slid both hands up to grope her tits.

"Sam....!"

"It's ok babe, just take the photo." She said to him reassuringly.

Slightly shaken by Tony's bravado in openly manhandling his girlfriend, Rob did as he was told and took a couple more pictures while the other man molested her quite roughly. Samantha let him continue for a minute or so before squirming out of his grasp and standing up, her swollen nipples protruding out from her puckered dark pink areola.

"Ah come back." Tony whined, reaching for her again.

"You've had your feel." She told him firmly, "Now does anyone else want a photo?"

The other two men immediately said they did and Sam went through the same routine twice more, although both Carl and Al needed a little encouragement to fondle her chest.

By the time they were all done her teats were a deep pink colour and even harder, standing out like bullets, after her breasts had been freely fondled by the three men.

With the photos done she vanished into the galley, signalling an end to the touching, so reluctantly the trio went back to their fishing leaving Rob and Sam to talk.

"Are you ok?" She whispered, glancing towards the stern of the boat to make sure they weren't being overheard.

"Rob swallowed hesitantly, "Yeah I think so. How about you?"

She giggled, "That was nothing. Stuff like that happened all the time when I was doing private dances."

"Oh." Was all he could think of to say.

"Trouble is it leaves me bloody horny." Sam ran her fingers lightly over his crotch, her eyes widening when they felt his erection, "And by the feel of it you to."

He pulled her to him and not caring who was looking kissed her, "I guess we're going to have to wait till we get home."

"As long as you make the it worthwhile mister."

"I think I can promise you it will be." Rob let go of her and smacked her bottom lightly, "Now go make us all coffee while I get the engines going so we can get going."

The journey back to the small port went fairly smoothly, the three men all taking a few more photos of Sam. Most were of her by herself but she let them take a few others posing with each of them again. Fortunately, Tony was the only one to misbehave, starting to grope her breasts again, and she had to rebuke him quite forcefully to make him stop.

As they came towards the small harbour Sam even remembered to put her bikini top back on before they entered the marina.

"I hope you guys had a great day." Standing by the ramp in her bikini she said goodbye and gave each of them a kiss on the cheek.

Much to her delight they all told her how much they had enjoyed it and each of them pressed a tip into her hand.

Again, Tony was the only one to try anything; going to kiss Sam on the lips and then whispering something in her ear, only to get a firm 'no' in return.

"So, what do you think?" She asked her boyfriend when they sat down with a coffee ten minutes later.

"Well, they seemed to enjoy the day."

"Rob, they paid double our normal charter fee." Sam reminded him, "And they paid me 150 dollars in tips."

"Wow!"

"Yeah, a hundred and fifty. I can't believe it." She beamed happily putting three 50-dollar notes on the table.

"Even Tony?"

For the first time she frowned, "Ok he did try to take a few liberties but I thought I handled it ok."

"Yeah you did. But what did he say to you when he was going?"

Biting her lower lip, she looked at him coyly, "He asked me to have dinner with him tonight."

"And are you?"

Samantha laughed, "No. The topless waitress bit is as far as it goes. Unless you want me to do more that is."

Rob pulled her onto his lap and kissed her, "Nah, I think I'll keep you mostly to myself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were both up reasonably early the following morning even though there were no charters booked. Rob had put off cleaning up the boat and all the gear from yesterday's trip until today, intending to do it while Samantha visited the police station to make her statement.

"I'll stop off on my way back and pick up some provisions from the store, so I might be a while." She told him as she went to leave, "I'm not due at the bar until 4 so I've got plenty of time."

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?"

Sam shook her head, "Nothing's going to happen to me with a load of policemen around is it."

"No, I guess not." Rob didn't sound convinced.

"You get on with cleaning up and I'll be back before you know it."

Kissing him goodbye she clambered up the ramp to the jetty and disappeared in the direction of the town.

Watching her go he swallowed the last of his cold coffee and started to get on with the long list of things that needed doing.

Once she was out of sight of the quay, and Rob, Sam started to feel a little more exposed and began checking nervously around her.

'Perhaps I should have asked Rob to come with me.'

"Valentine wouldn't be stupid enough to do something in broad daylight, would he?'

Hurrying along she reached the police station in the main square in twenty minutes, without encountering any sort of problem she started to relax.

"Sergeant Legrande please." She went up to the front desk and had just asked for Henry when he appeared as if by magic.

"Sam, hi. Have you come in to make that statement?"

"Hi Henry, yeah, if that's ok?"

"Certainly is." He said as he escorted her into a side room where, after collecting everything he needed, he sat down in front of her.

"So, Samantha, tell me everything you know about Vincent D'Souza."

For the next hour she related to him what had happened to her since she arrived on the island, especially where her pimp was confirmed, while he wrote it all down.

"Ok, please read it through and if it's correct sign and date at the bottom of every page."

Ten minutes later she was finished and handed the papers back to him.

"What happens now?" Sam wanted to know.

"We'll add this to the evidence we already have." Henry's expression was one of grim determination, "And to be honest with what we have now the situation is beginning to look very bleak for our Mr D'Souza."

"Why? What have you found?"

He grinned, "I shouldn't really say but our financial guys have uncovered what looks like some very incriminating evidence relating back to his criminal activities."

"So why haven't you arrested him again?"

"We intend to later today, once we have the go ahead from the island's chief magistrate."

"That's a relief." She sighed, "So, its all over?"

"It looks like it." He grinned.

Walking out of the police station Samantha felt like a huge weight had been taken off her shoulders and her future on Saint Martin was suddenly looking much brighter.

Feeling a little euphoric and light-headed at the news Henry had given her she wasn't really paying attention to anything around her. So, when the car screeched to a halt alongside her she took a moment to react.

It was just enough time for the two men to jump out and grab her. One of them clamping a hand over her mouth as they bundled her into the back of the vehicle before it pulled away with a squeal of tyres.

"Hello Samantha, I've missed you."

Still in a state of shock Sam found herself unable to speak when she looked up, straight into the evil, mocking eyes of Vincent D'Souza

"Now sweetheart, why don't you tell me what you were doing in the police station?"

"Why? It's not going to make any difference to you, they're going to arrest you later whatever."

"Do you think I don't know that, you stupid bitch." The pimp sneered at her, "But I'll be long gone by the time they come to look for me and you're coming with me."

"Fuck you, I'm going nowhere with you."

Before she had even finished her sentence Vincent grabbed her around the throat, choking her as he spat into her face.

"You'll do exactly what I tell you or your boyfriend will end up face down in the harbour."

Sitting in the back of the speeding car Sam's stomach tightened as she thought of the danger she had put Rob in. Unable to bear the thought of anything happening to him she knew she had little choice but to do what the pimp said.

Staring out of the window at the trees and houses flashing past she was left alone to wonder where they were going and just what he intended to do with her.

It was only a few minutes later when they turned along a narrow track and pulled up outside of a rundown shack, partially hidden amongst the undergrowth.

"Bring her inside." Getting out of the car Valentine tersely ordered the two thugs that accompanied him.

She knew there was no point struggling but she did anyway, forcing the two men to grab her, not caring where their hands went as they dragged her into the building.

"Don't worry I'm not going to rape you. Yet." The gangster laughed throwing two scraps of black material at her, "Now put that on so you at least look the part."

Catching the miniscule bikini Sam looked at it before tossing it back to him, "Put it on yourself."

Valentine smiled cruelly and placed the garment in her hands, "Put it on or my boys will do it for you."

Glaring at him angrily she took it back, knowing that she had little choice, she started to undress. Being naked didn't bother her, she had been a stripper for two years. it was just doing it in front of the leering faces of the three criminals that disturbed her.

"Satisfied?"

With the bikini on she stood and posed as defiantly as she could.

The top comprised of two small triangles held together with two pieces of string tied behind her neck and back. Barely covering her nipples and areola the scraps of material left the swell of her breasts totally exposed and for once she was grateful that she was only a modest 32B.

There was even less of the bottoms; a thin strip of black hiding her sex while the string disappeared between her pert buttocks.

"Much better." Valentine smirked, "Now we just have to wait for our guest."

Sam didn't have long to wonder who the guest was as just a few minutes later the sounds of a car pulling up had one of his thugs looking out of the broken window.

"De man's here boss."

Watching the door, she was shocked when Andy Reynolds, the client she had walked out on a few days previously, strolled in.

"Valentine." Even though he addressed the pimp his eyes stayed fixed on Sam, "I see you got her ready for me."

"You have the money?" The gangster ignored his comment and went straight down to business.

"Twenty-five thousand. Just as we agreed. Now when can I take delivery of her?" He said handing over a small briefcase.

"Tomorrow once we're on board. We'll bring her with us, then she'll be all yours." Valentine assured him.

The older man stepped up to Samantha and took hold of her face, squeezing her cheeks painfully, "I'm gonna sell you to the cheapest brothel I can find, but first I intend to make up for what I missed."

Sam shuddered, suddenly frightened when she realised just what the men had planned for her.

"You can do all that tomorrow once I hand her over." D'Souza interrupted him, "But now we need to get going before the police come looking for me."

"Till tomorrow bitch." Reynolds let go of her and turned towards the pimp.

"You have the coordinates?"

Valentine nodded, "Yeah."

"Tomorrow at midday. We'll give you thirty minutes then we leave for the ship. I've got a dozen other girls to deliver." Andy Reynolds informed him before smirking at her one last time, "Have you ever been to South America?"

"Come on bitch we need to go." Valentine led them out of the shack.

Still in just the bikini she was roughly manhandled into the back of the car before they set of again for another unknown destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the Pegasus Rob wiped down the last of the fishing gear and put it away under the bench seat before checking his watch.

Surprised that it was that late he realised that Sam should have been back some time ago and frowned, wondering exactly where his girlfriend had got to.

'Maybe she went home to collect some clothes or to see Francine?'

'Perhaps she stopped off for a cappuccino somewhere?'

'She could have dropped in to Samuel's where she worked?'

Deciding there could be any number of perfectly valid reasons for her to be late he stopped worrying and headed to the galley to make himself a coffee.

"Surely she would have phoned to tell him?'

'She would know he would worry.'

Sitting down he checked his watch again and picked up his phone, dialling Sam's number he waited listening to her mobile as it went straight through to her voicemail. Not wanting to let her know he was concerned he left a simple message asking if she needed a hand with the provisions and then went back to his drink.

He quickly tried Henry to see if she had been to the police station and although he didn't get through to his friend they did confirm that a Samantha Miller had been in to make a statement.