A Girl, A Boy and A Boat Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite trying to remain objective, as the minutes ticked by, he started to worry. She knew the situation and the potential danger of Valentine, surely she would have called him if she was going to be late. Pushing the disquieting thoughts to the back of his mind he decided to wait another quarter of an hour and then make a decision as to what to do.

Switching on the radio he followed his usual routine, trying to stay calm, and checked the weather for the next 48 hours, just in case he got a late charter, and was disappointed to find that a storm front was coming in during the late afternoon and lasting through the night.

With no reason to wait around the boat he changed out of his work clothes, quickly showering and dressing, intending to go and look for his girlfriend if she wasn't home by the time he was ready.

"Rob Davenport I presume?"

Stepping out of the main cabin he was taken by surprise when he saw the figure of Valentine D'Souza standing in the hatchway smiling at him.

"Yeah, that's me."

"I'm...." Stepping towards him the other man held out his hand.

"I know who you are." Rob ignored it, "What do you want?"

The gangster smiled, "For you to ferry me to a rendezvous."

"Why the fuck would I do that?"

Just as he said it a bikini clad Sam was shoved roughly in through the doorway, two armed thugs following close behind her.

"Because if you don't I'll have to hurt Samantha."

"Sam...." Rob took a step towards her only for one of the men to block his path, "...are you ok? Has he hurt you?"

"It's ok Jevaun."

The goon stepped aside and Sam fell into his arms.

"I... I'm ok. They... they haven't done anything to me apart from make me put this on."

She desperately wanted to tell him about the conversation she had overheard in the shack but knew she needed to wait until they had some privacy.

"Enough!" Valentine snapped and pointed a gun in the direction of Samantha, "Now I'd appreciate it if you'd take us out of the harbour Davenport."

"Where are we headed."

"Like I'll tell you that." The gangster chuckled, "I'll steer once we're out of the marina."

Fifteen minutes later they were in open water and Rob found himself seated at the back of the boat with Samantha while Valentine took control, his two henchmen lounging around watching the two captives.

"What's with the bikini?" He whispered trying to remain unheard by the others.

"I had to put it on for Andy Reynolds. The guy who was on the boat the other day, remember."

"Yeah, the guy you walked out on."

Sam leant a little closer to her boyfriend, "Apparently he's a trafficker and he's bought me off Valentine. He said he intends to sell me to a South American brothel, after he's paid me back for not going to his hotel room."

"What? How?"

"He has a bunch of girls on a ship. That's where we're headed. He's going to help D'Souza get away and I'm the payment for it."

"Shit." Rob exclaimed causing the two thugs to suddenly take an interest in them.

"What yah doin bro?"

"Just making sure she's ok, is that a problem."

"De bitch gonna be bedder dan ok once we get wid her." Jevaun laughed and grabbed his crotch to emphasise his meaning, "Dat bitch gonna be smilin all night after I giv her dis."

Waiting until the men had gone back to their conversation, their interest no longer on the two of them Rob leaned towards Sam and started to whisper again.

"You know they intend to rape me, don't you?"

He nodded. His eyes still on them.

"Yeah but I've got a plan. To have a chance I'll need you to play along and get those two in one of the cabins for a while and distract them, so I'm alone with Valentine."

"You want me to.... to cooperate with them?" She looked at him, her eyes wide, "You're ok with that, with them.... them fucking me?"

"Sam, once we reach that ship I'm a dead man and you... you'll end up spending your remaining days, on your back, servicing God knows how many men a day."

There was no point hiding the truth from her but even as he said it he could see the tears filling her eyes.

"I'm sorry Rob.... this.... this is all my fault."

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You need to be strong if we're going to have a chance to get out of this."

"O... ok." Wiping her eyes, she attempted to smile.

"There's a storm coming and we're going to have to shelter somewhere to ride it out, so when we anchor you need to get Valentine to fuck you if he doesn't suggest it himself. Then once he's done, try to entice his goons to have their turn if he doesn't offer you to them. That should give me enough time alone with him."

Swallowing apprehensively Sam nodded, "And you... you'll be ok with that?"

"We don't have a choice baby."

"Hey bitch, go make us some coffee." Jevaun interrupted the pair, yanking Samantha up by her arm and, slapping her rear, pushed her into the galley.

It was an hour or so later, the dark clouds building in the sky, when Valentine D'Souza called Rob up to the bridge.

"What the fuck's going on with the weather?" He looked apprehensively out of the windows.

"There's a storm front coming in. You need to find shelter."

"Fuck, where?" The gangster was clearly starting to worry.

Rob suggested a small inlet up ahead of them, around the headland where they would be in the lee of the land and out of the wind, and a short while later just as the rain started, they anchored. With the boat secured the five of them sat in the galley, the three criminals ogling Sam, as they listened to the rain drumming loudly against the sides of the boat.

"How fucking long do we have to stay here?" The pimp complained to no one in particular.

"Till it passes."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Annoyed at the unexpected delay Valentine glared at Samantha, the expression on his face making his intentions obvious.

"I might as well enjoy the delay." The gangster smirked, "Why don't you get in the bedroom bitch."

Reluctantly she got to her feet, glancing forlornly back at Rob, and allowed Valentine to guide her into the main cabin, pushing the door closed behind them.

"U recken de boss be givin us a turn afta he done wiv da bitch?" One of the goons asked.

"Mebbe, mebbe not Tarone, We jus av to wait an see."

As they discussed their hopes for fucking Sam the two of them just looked at Rob and laughed.

For the next fifteen minutes all Rob could do was sit and imagine what was going on behind the closed door. Most of the time the noise of the rain meant they couldn't hear anything of what might be happening but there were a few brief occasions when the downpour eased.

During those short periods Samantha's sobs accompanied by masculine grunts and the steady creak of the bedsprings made it blatantly obvious to him that she was being vigorously fucked. A fact that was confirmed when the door opened and a smirking Valentine stepped out revealing Sam, completely naked, laying spreadeagled across the bed with cum oozing from her gaping pink slit.

"Shit that bitch is fucking insatiable." He leered at Rob, "Maybe I should let these two guys take a turn. Give her what she wants."

"Yeah boss we wan a go at da slut." Tarone grinned.

Keeping his eyes on Rob the gangster continued to taunt him, "What do you say? Should I let these guys have a turn with your girlfriend. It'd get her used to what she's got to come."

"You'll do what you want no matter what I say."

Valentine studied Rob for a moment, a cruel smirk on his face, waving his gun around to illustrate his superiority.

"She's all yours boys. Have fun."

With a whoop of delight the two thugs disappeared into the bedroom pulling the door closed behind them.

"How does that feel boy? Watching me give her what you can't."

Rob smiled, trying to ignore what he imagined was taking place in the bedroom, "Those two might but you never did, she told me you weren't big enough for her."

"Don't fucking lie to me." The pimp's face darkened.

"I'm not, she said she always had to fake it just to keep you happy."

"I keep all my bitches satisfied." His voice rose.

"Yeah of course you do. Sam told me how pathetic you were in bed."

"I told you." Valentine leant on the table and shoved the gun under Rob's chin, "Shut up or I'll... I'll fucking waste you now."

"Do it then." Rob laughed, "You'll still be an inadequate little man with a small dick."

"I said fucking shut it." The gangster screamed, his face contorting with rage as spittle flew from his lips onto Rob's cheek.

"Go take a look then. I'm sure she's having a much better time with your two boys."

As he said it Rob glanced towards the door and, almost on cue, Sam let out a loud moan.

It was enough to distract Valentine for the second he needed, his head turning towards the bedroom and the gun wavering, the barrel pointing away from him.

Rob's knuckles drove into the pimp's windpipe and the gangster's eyes went wide as he suddenly found himself struggling for breath. When the former marine's elbow followed his fist and slammed into his nose, breaking it, everything started to go black for the pimp. Grabbing him by his hair and pulling his head down against the table was unnecessary, Valentine was already unconscious, but Rob enjoyed it nonetheless.

Checking he was still breathing Rob picked up the gun and, making sure the safety catch was off, tiptoed to the door. Listening to the grunts and gasps coming from inside, he eased it open a fraction.

He knew he should burst in and stop what was happening but instead he just stared at the scene before him.

Samantha was naked on the creaking bed, laying on her back with her legs spread wide as Jevaun's backside rose and fell steadily between her splayed thighs.

"Stop.... please stop.... please don't make me....."

Clawing at the muscular black man's shoulders Sam squealed and writhed beneath him as he drove what looked like a very big hard ebony cock into her. Whatever he had said earlier she was clearly going to climax even if she didn't want to.

Across the bed the other thug, Tarone, stood avidly watching the couple and stroking his engorged manhood as he waited his turn.

Mesmerised Rob watched the erotic scene before him.

A mixture of conflicting emotions collided inside him as he stood and played the role of the voyeur. Hating himself for the feelings of arousal the tableau produced in him but unable to act on the jealousy that it also created.

"Aaaahhh fuck... I'mma gonna.... cuuummmmmmmmmm!"

With one last stroke Jevaun buried his erection in Samantha's pussy, his arse jerking rapidly, as he pumped his cum into her belly.

The feel of the thug's seed hosing her womb was enough to send Sam over the edge.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her piercing shriek echoed around the cabin and her whole body tensed before spasming frantically as her unwanted orgasm took her and she came.

The scream was enough to trigger Rob into action and, kicking open the door, he burst in.

"Get off her." He yelled, pointing the gun at Jevaun but keeping his eyes on the other man.

Grinning the black gangster rolled off of Sam leaving her laying on the bed, her legs spread wide with a glob of cum oozing from her gaping pink slit.

"I... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.... Rob I...."

The muffled sob was enough to divert Rob's attention for a moment and, taking a chance, Tarone went for his own pistol at the side of the bed. Bringing the gun up he pulled the trigger as he moved and the bullet grazed Rob's arm before striking the wall.

"Arhhhhhhhhh!" Shouting with the pain Rob fired back at him, his shot striking the gangster in the chest and throwing him violently backwards before he could pull the trigger a second time.

Just as his partner fell Jevaun launched himself off the bed, slamming into Rob and sending his revolver spinning across the bedroom floor.

Struggling the two men rolled across the cabin as they fought.

In the confined space the pair crashed into the bed and the wall, all the while throwing hopeful punches, that usually missed their intended target.

With his wound hindering him Rob was weakening fast and it was only a matter of time before the black gangster managed to pin him down. Locking his hands around Rob's throat he began to throttle him while, barely able to breathe, the former marine could only claw ineffectually at the muscular fingers as they tightened their grip.

"Let him go."

With his vision fading, he heard a faint voice and Jevaun just released his grip on him.

Opening his eyes Rob looked up to see Samantha standing with the barrel of the pistol pressed against the other man's head.

Gasping for air he got to his feet and took the gun from Samantha's trembling fingers, instructing her to fetch some cable ties from the tool box at the back of the boat. Noting with surprise that she didn't bother to cover her nakedness as she went to retrieve them.

Once they had the still unconscious Valentine and Jevaun properly secured he quickly made a cursory check on the third man and established that he was dead.

All that was left was for Rob to make a call to Henry, while Samantha curled up on the bed and cried quietly, before sitting back leaving the clearing up to the islands police.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I...." Sam threw herself into his arms as he disconnected his phone, "They... they raped me but.... I... I..."

"Hey, it's ok." Holding her he stroked her hair and tried to comfort her, "We're safe now."

She was still clinging to him, babbling and sobbing against his chest when the police boat arrived an hour later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting in the police station Rob wished they would hurry up and let him leave. He had spent a short while at the hospital having his arm stitched and bandaged before coming into town to make a statement but now he wanted to get back to see Sam.

"Ok Rob the inspector's happy, you can go now."

It seemed like hours passed before Henry Legrande poked his head around the door to one of the interview rooms in the police station and informed his friend they were done with him.

"What about Sam?"

The policeman frowned, "They'll keep her in overnight. It's something we do with all rape and sexual trauma cases as a precaution."

"What happened about the rest of it?"

"I shouldn't really say but we picked up Andy Reynolds exactly where you said he'd be and, with the assistance of a British navy frigate we apprehended the ship and released the twelve girls." Henry told him with a pleased expression, "So all in all a very satisfactory outcome."

"And Valentine? What about that bastard?"

"The only place he's going is to prison for a very long time. With Sam and your statements plus the evidence from your boat and the traffickers we've got enough to put him away for twenty years."

"But Sam's ok?" Rob continued.

His friend nodded, "Yeah, I've spoken to her. She's fine. A little traumatised but she'll be ok. Now go home and get some sleep."

"Ok you win. See you tomorrow." Grinning Rob reluctantly left the police station and, with the Pegasus III having been impounded overnight by the forensic team, headed back to his parent's house.

The following morning Rob was up promptly and drove to the hospital at the first opportunity, eager to see Sam.

"I'm sorry sir Miss Miller has asked us not to let in any visitors." The nurse at the desk told him when he asked which room his girlfriend was in.

"But I'm her boyfriend. I was with her on the boat." He argued.

"Ah you're Mr Davenport?"

Finally expecting to be allowed through Rob smiled, "Yes. So, which room is she in?"

"I'm sorry but she specifically asked not to see you."

"What.... but..."

"I'm sorry...." Turning her attention back to her computer screen the nurse effectively dismissed him.

Confused Rob went outside and dialled Sam's number on his mobile phone only for the call to go straight through to voice mail.

"Sam. Why don't you want to see me? Please, I love you. What have I done?" Leaving a message for her he disconnected the call and, thoroughly miserable, he went to see if he could reclaim his boat.

Sitting in her room Samantha listened to his message and wept, her heart breaking as she replayed it over and over, knowing that she had to give up the man she loved.

He had told her to distract the men and she had, but she had betrayed him when they raped her.

Valentine had called her all sorts of names as he got dressed after raping her; a slut, a prostitute, a worthless piece of trash and more, and he had been right, she was all of those things.

Then, when Jevaun had taken his turn with her, she had been unable to stop herself responding, her body enjoying what he was doing to her and she had climaxed so easily with him it sickened her.

She was nothing more than a whore.

Rob deserved someone better than her, a nice girl who could make him happy.

It would be better if he just forgot her.

The next few days were a nightmare for Rob.

Every morning he went to the hospital trying to see his girlfriend only to be turned away at the desk with the same comment; 'Miss Miller didn't want to see him.'.

He also tried to call her but, again, every time it went through to her voice mail.

The nurses kept Sam updated on his visits and she listened to every message he left but she refused to weaken. She knew she had to let him go so he could find someone who would make him happy.

Almost a week went by and Rob was at his wits end, trying to imagine what he had done and how he could put it right, as he sat in the galley of his boat and absent mindedly stirred his coffee.

"Knock knock. Anyone home." Henry poked his head through the doorway.

"Unless you've come to tell me Sam wants to see me I'm not interested."

His friend didn't answer and simply looked at him as he handed over a letter.

"What's this?"

"I suggest you read it." The policeman said solemnly.

Taking the envelope, he tore it open and began to read.

++++++++++++++++

Rob,

I know I'm taking the coward's way out but if I try to say this to your face I'm not certain I'll be able to do it.

Please understand I'm no good for you. You're better off without me, all I've done is cause you pain. I betrayed you that night on the boat when they raped me and you deserve so much better than me.

I'm just a slut who deserves whatever life throws at her and I know if I stay on the island you'll just end up hating me.

Without me there you'll be free to find someone else, a nice girl not a whore like me.

Please, just forget about me and be happy.

I'll always love you

Sam XXX

+++++++++++++++++

"She's gone hasn't she?" Rob looked up from the letter, tears in his eyes.

Henry nodded, "Yeah, she flew back to England last night."

"Shit!"

Slumping onto the bench he stared at the sheet of paper in his hand.

"Are you going to just let her go?"

He looked up at his friend, "What do you suggest I do?"

Henry dropped a plane ticket on to the table, "If you love that girl I suggest you go and get her back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the DJ switched to the third song of her set, Dirty by Christina Aguilera, the girl on the stage turned her back to the audience and began to bump her hips in time to the rhythm.

Slowly unfastening her last item of clothing, a tiny black thong that barely covered her shaven pussy, she held it over her mound as she twisted round to face the anonymous faces all lusting for her.

Continuing to gyrate sexily across the platform she remembered back to when she first started stripping and how exciting it had been for her then.

Licking her lips, she looked around the small audience before pulling away the last scrap of cloth to fully display her naked body to the men gazing wantonly up at her.