A Girl, A Boy and A Boat Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fully nude, apart from her high-heeled shoes, she strutted and swayed around the small stage, posing on the floor with her legs wide apart so that every intimate detail of her hairless pink slit was revealed.

Finally, just as the song was coming to an end she turned her back to the audience and bent at the waist. Her long hair cascading down and brushing the boards while she braced herself, both palms flat to the stage as she moved her feet as far apart as she could get them.

Letting the audience have one last long lingering look at her sex she finally stood upright when the music ended.

Smiling at the smattering of applause she got she picked up the two pieces that comprised her outfit and the few five-pound notes that had been thrown down for her.

"Nice one April." The club manager winked at her as she went backstage to put her bikini on, "There's a guy in the last booth wants a private dance."

She groaned inwardly. She hadn't wanted to start stripping again but with no other way of earning money she had had little choice.

At the beginning it had made her feel powerful but now she couldn't overcome the deep depression that seemed to fill her every waking minute.

"Ok Pete, I'll go over in a second."

Getting a glass of coke from the bar she drank it quickly and then, ignoring a couple of men who tried to get her attention, she made her way to the back of the club.

"Hi, you wanted a pri....."

Stepping into the last booth she started to speak before stopping and staring disbelievingly at the figure sitting in front of her.

"Hello Sam." Rob Davenport felt his stomach clench and his heart start to thump frantically against his rib cage as he gazed up at her.

"What.... what are you doing here?"

Getting to his feet he kept his eyes fixed on hers, his stomach threatening to disgorge its contents as he answered her.

"Looking for you."

"But... but how did you find me." Still stunned she managed to ask.

He shrugged and smiled, "Lucky guess I suppose."

"You... you shouldn't have come." She went to turn away the tears already forming in the corners of her eyes, "I'm.... I'm bad news."

"I love you Samantha." He said quietly, his words barely audible over the music, "My life is nothing without you in it."

"No, you can't.... you can't. I'm no good for you Rob. Please. Go and find someone to make you happy."

Unable to stop them the tears rolled down her cheeks as she spoke, her heart breaking again as she tried to resist the almost overwhelming urge to throw herself into his arms and beg him to forgive her.

"Do you think I can ever be happy without you?" He started to panic as he imagined her rejecting him again.

"Please..... don't make this any harder for me."

He shook his head, "OK. Just tell me you don't love me and I'll go."

"I.... I...." More tears slid down her cheeks leaving glistening wet trails behind them as she tried to force out the words that would make him leave.

"I.... I can't." Softly crying Sam stood and stared at him, her pulse racing as it always seemed to do when she was near him.

He didn't answer and the look on his face almost broke her heart.

"I love you." Her last words came out as a whisper and, giving up trying to fight her feelings, she rushed into his arms, "I love you so much."

"Then stop being stupid and come back to Saint Martin so we can get married."

"Married?"

"Yeah, married." The silly grin on his face made her heart leap, "What do you say?"

"You.... you still want me after what.... what they did to me?" Her voice was barely more than a whisper.

Rob looked at her ruefully, "I was dead man Sam and you... well you were probably going to end up a lot worse. So, yes I'll always want you."

She looked at him in utter amazement.

"Yes.... yes, I'll marry you. I love you!"

"Is everything ok April." Seeing a customer grabbing her one of the bouncers had come across to interrupt them.

Clinging to Rob she turned and smiled, "Thanks Leon but everything is absolutely perfect now."

"So, you'll come back with me?"

"If that's what you really want."

He grinned, "It is."

"Let me just tell Peter that I quit." She kissed him again.