A Girl called Areola Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't cut the jokes I'll start pissing on you." B said.

That shut them up, well for a couple of seconds whilst they stepped back.

"Go on then." Ben shouted up.

So we did, 2 torrents of yellow piss rained down in front of the guys.

"Bet you can't piss that far." I said.

"I could if I climbed up there." Ben replied.

"Guys," I said, "I've got an idea, after we've had a couple of beers tonight let's have a pissing contest to see who can piss the furthest."

"Bet I can beat you Areola." B said.

"No you can't, I'm older than you."

"Only by 10 months, that's nothing when it comes to pissing."

"We'll see."

"Okay, you're on," Tom said. "We'll do it in the middle of the field, no one will see us."

"Unless they have a torch." I interrupted.

"We'll take it in turns with the others watching and measuring. But what does the winner get?"

"She gets to fuck whoever she wants." B said.

"So you think 1 of you 2 girls is going to win do you? Girls piss sitting down, you've got no chance."

"We'll see, so is it a bet or not?"

Everyone agreed the bet then B and I climbed down and we all headed back to the tents.

As we entered the field we saw that more people had returned to their tents and they watched the nearly naked and the totally naked girls walk with the 3 guys. Both B and I made a point of saying "Hi." to everyone.

When we got to our tent I told the guys that Beaver and I had a few things to do but we'd see the guys at 7 o'clock to go to the cafe.

B and I went into our tent and collapsed on the sleeping bag on the airbed.

"That was fun," I said pulling at the strings on B's bikini. I remembered daddy's present and I wanted to see what it was.

"Oh yes, where's the knives."

We opened the boxes and shrieked with delight when we saw 2 Lovense Loveai remote controlled vibrators.

"Daddy I'm going to fuck you a million times for getting us these." B said.

"Are you 2 alright in there?" I heard Ben ask.

I unzipped the sleeping compartment and replied,

"We are ecstatic, look what our father has bought us."

I held one of the boxes up and Ben turned to Harry and Tom and called them over.

"Are you going to try them now?" Tom asked looking down at the 2 totally naked girls.

"Too right we are," B replied, "do you want to watch?"

"Stupid question Beaver." Harry replied.

The 3 guys sat just inside our tent and watched as B and I opened the boxes and got everything out.

"I hope that we can get a mobile signal out here." I said as I started reading the instructions."

We could, and within a couple of minutes, we were starting the app then watching the 2 vibrators try to dance about on the sleeping bag.

Beaver looked at me and I looked at her, we grinned then pushed the ball end of the vibrators into our vaginas and then swapped phones.

It was fun controlling Beaver and I know that she was having fun controlling me. I could also tell that the guys were having fun just watching us.

We had only set them on 'low' so far and my insides were wobbling about, and my pussy was really enjoying the experience. I put my phone down and controlled B's vibe with one hand whilst my other hand rubbed my pussy.

Then, with telepathic like communication, we both turned the other's vibe up to full blast. Oh my gawd, my poor body was totally out of control, my legs were kicking, my arms were going all over the place, including hitting B, and my torso was jerking about. I wanted to hold and rub my pussy but I couldn't get my arm to stop jerking about. What's more, I screaming my head off and shouting all sorts of swear words.

Then an orgasm exploded out of me, then another.

I think that it was Ben that grabbed the 2 phones and shut down the apps.

As I started to get my senses back I looked at B and saw that she was in the same state as I was. The 3 guys were still grinning from ear to ear, and, looking passed the 3 guys I saw 4 other young people, 2 girls and 2 boys who had obviously come over to see who was getting murdered.

All 7 of them were looking down at our naked, sweaty, spread-eagle bodies with a pink tail sticking out of our vaginas.

I should have been mortified, but I wasn't, I was as happy as a pig in shit. I looked over to B and saw the same happiness. We both stuck and arm up and high-fived each other, we were 2 very happy young women.

"They were a present from their father," I heard Ben say, "only just opened the amazon box and found out what they were."

The 4 people outside were talking and still looking at B and I.

It took ages for B and I to actually move, pull the vibes out of our pussies and then get up. Then I said,

"Thanks for rescuing us but we need to have a bit of a rest now, can you leave us alone for a bit?"

They did, but B and I didn't rest. No sooner than we couldn't see any of them we were in each other's arms kissing and fingering the other's pussy.

Two more orgasms later, we managed to get up and get our things to go and have a shower, we put on the same summer dresses that we'd worn for the journey down there then started walking.

On the way we saw one of the girls that had been looking into our tent, she smiled and said that she was going to get one of those vibrators.

The showers were okay and we felt a lot better as we walked back to the tent where I got both vibes and our phones and put them on charge in the car, grateful that daddy had installed a multi-USB charger in there.

"Right Areola, ready for some food and beer?" Beaver said as she took the dress off and put on a skirt that isn't long enough to cover her slit, and a tube top that is so thin that I can see the little bumps in her areolas. I put on the same except for a different coloured tube top.

"Come on guys," I shouted as I stood outside their tent, "I'm hungry and thirsty."

The tent flaps opened and out stepped 3 guys in shorts and T-shirts.

"Like the outfits girls." Harry said when he saw us.

The other 2 agreed when they realised that they could see our slits and we slowly walked to the cafe / bar, talking, mainly about what they had witnessed earlier. I think that it's fair to say that they enjoyed what they saw and that they wanted a repeat performance. Harry said that he was hoping that we'd wear them all evening.

In the cafe there were quite a few people but we managed to get a table and chairs. As I sat down I realised that the table had a glass top and that you could see the legs of the people sat at the table. I could see B's slit and if she spread her legs I would be able to see most of her pussy. I smiled knowing that the guys would be getting the same view of both Beaver and me.

After a few minutes a girl about our age came over and took our orders. I was watching her eyes and she blushed when she was looking at B. I guessed that she'd seen B's slit. I spread my knees a bit ready for when she got round to taking my order., and yes, she did look, and she licked her lips.

The food was okay and the beers were too. As the evening wore on I noticed that B was relaxing in her chair more and her knees were further apart. I looked down at mine and realised that I was the same. I smiled as I wondered what the guys were thinking.

It had been dark for a couple of hours when we left the cafe and it didn't take long for the guys to slide our skirt up and our tops down and cop a feel as we walked. Then I remembered the pissing contest and steered us all to the middle of the field that we were camping in. There weren't any tents in that area so I asked the guys how the contest was going to work.

Ben took his trainers off and put them about half a metre apart,

"Stand between them and point you dick that way," he said pointing to a tent free area, "and piss as far as you can. The others will go and mark where the furthest drop of piss lands then move, or not, when the next one has their go."

"I haven't got a cock." B said.

"Well squat down and see how far you can pee." Ben replied.

The 3 guys went first, Harry was the furthest but I wasn't impressed. Then it was my turn. Standing between Ben's trainers, I spread my legs a bit, leaned back, thrust my pussy forwards and let rip.

"Fucking hell, that's amazing," Tom said, "where did you learn to do that?"

"Our mother taught us and us girls could easily beat daddy and our brother." I replied.

Beaver went next (last), and she managed a bit further than me.

"Bugger me." Tom said, "I never would have thought."

"So do I get to choose who fucks me?" B asked.

"That was the agreement." I replied.

Beaver went over to Harry, put her arms around his neck and kissed him. Then they turned and walked towards our tent.

"Well guys," I said, "I guess that you'll have to make do with me. Which 2 holes do you want to use?"

Two minutes later I was totally naked, on my hands and knees, outside the guys tent and being taken from both ends. After my first noisy orgasm, the guys swapped ends and Ben pushed his cock into my butt hole. Thirty seconds later I felt warm cum squirting into me at both ends causing me to cum again.

While that was all going on I kept seeing torch beams of light light us up and I smiled, well I would have if I could, knowing that people were watching me get fucked at both ends.

Life was soo good.

I woke up the next morning, laying on my stomach on our sleeping bag with my legs spread wide and with a cock ramming in and out of my pussy. I opened my eyes and saw the look of 'what the fuck' on Beaver's face. Her body was shaking too. It could only be, I hoped, two of the guys from the next tent.

Twisting my head I saw that I was right, it was Ben and Tom.

"We thought that you 2 might like this." Ben said.

"We do." Beaver and I replied in stereo.

They kept going until they both shot their loads inside our pussies with both Beaver and I already having orgasmed.

"That was a nice way to wake up." Beaver said when Tom had pulled out of her.

"Thought that you might like it." Ben added. "Are you 2 up for a bit of fun today or are you tied up?"

"Oh we just thought that you might like to hang around for a while or maybe get chased around the woods."

"What on earth are you taking about."

"All we need to know is if you are up for a bit of harmless fun that we are sure you will enjoy."

"In that case, yes we are aren't we Beaver?"

"Sure am, but can we have a shower and get some breakfast first?"

"Yeah, we need to do that as well."

Beaver and I got up and lit the little gas stove outside our tent, not bothering to put any clothes on. As we were getting the rest of out breakfast ready a couple wearing just swimsuits walked passed. We said hello then the girl said,

"You 2 were enjoying yourselves last night, a bit of alfresco sex is always good."

"Yes, we didn't disturb or upset you did we?" I asked.

"Hell no, it was good to watch you."

I nearly replied saying that it was good to be watched but instead I said,

"Going to the swimming pool?"

"Yes, providing the weather holds."

"Have a nice day."

"You too."

I didn't remember seeing the swimming pool and thought that we should go and find it but I doubted that we'd be able to go skinny dipping. Then I thought about the sea and wondered how cold that would be.

We had our breakfast and coffee then put on the same dress to go and shower. We both decoded to shave as well so we were in there for a while. Whilst we were in there some other women came and went. One girl asking us if we had a good time last night.

"Another of our voyeurs." I thought.


12