A Girl Called Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were married 5 weeks later at the mairie of the sixth arrondisement in Paris where Bedisa lived. The formalities had been time consuming but ultimately straightforward. It was a small wedding attended by Bedisa parents and a few assorted uncles, aunts and cousins, and half a dozen close girlfriends of Bedisa who attended with their partners. My parents died when I was young, and I had invited David (who had slept through the storm in Venice) and his wife to be my witnesses.

Bedisa wore a long white Satin dress and her hair had been styled so that ringlets framed her beautiful face. And in her hands, as a symbol of her chastity, she held a posy of pure white lilies.

She appeared to me as a Greek Goddess.

Following the civil wedding in the evening the reception was held at The Westminster. There were around thirty of us present, but I had eyes only for my beautiful wife who had changed into a long red evening dress identical in colour to the dress that she had worn that evening in Isfahan. But there the similarity stopped. The dress she wore in Isfahan was designed to conceal her body, whilst the dress she wore at the reception clung to her curved form.

We danced together and I held her tight. And she whispered in my ear.

"Not long Matthew. Not long."

And finally, we were alone in our suite. I knew that Bedisa was a virgin and she had told me she had started to take the pill. More than anything I wanted so much for our wedding night to be something that would be wonderful.

I asked her to wait whilst I showered, put on my new pyjamas, and lay back on the bed. Whilst I waited Bedisa showered and returned to the bed in her bare feet and wearing a long and simple white cotton night gown. She smiled.

"My mother wore this on her wedding night and her mother before her."

Then she reached behind her back and undid the simple single lace holding it and slipped the gown over her arms and onto the floor. She stood looking down at me as I gazed up at her.

She was more beautiful than I could have imagined.

She was smooth skinned, lithe, and slender with perfectly proportioned waist, hips, and thighs. She had shaved herself completely smooth. Her abdomen was flat, and her breasts were perfectly formed firm half melons.

She trembled.

"Come here my darling" I said softly.

She sat on the edge of the bed beside me, and I sat behind her and started to kiss her neck as I reached around and cupped her breasts gently in my hands and felt her nipples start to stiffen. And then she lay beside me as I kissed her neck, ear lobes, eyes, and then her mouth. She passionately kissed me back and as we lay with our arms around each other and our legs entwined, my erection started to grow against her. She looked at me and giggled and started to fumble with the buttons of my pyjama top. I stood, removed my top for her, and then stepped out of my pyjamas and my penis stood free.

I lay beside her and took a nipple gently between my lip whilst I simultaneously reached down and used the flat of two fingers to slowly and gently finger her clitoris. Bedisa responded by reaching down to hold my penis and I guided her and showed her to hold my foreskin and move it back and forth as we mutually touched one another.

"Slow. Slow. Make it last," I whispered.

She started to gently moan, and she parted her legs to allow me easier access to her sex which was very moist and well lubricated. I knew she was ready.

She lay on her back with her legs spread and I lay between her thighs and looked deep into her eyes.

"I love you Bedina"

Slowly but firmly I pushed my hard prick into her sopping wet vagina. There was little resistance and as I cautiously penetrated her I watched Bedina closely. As I filled her. her mouth opened and her eyes widened further, and she sighed softly and gently.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!

And then slowly and gently I started to move in and out of her. Her passion was obvious, and her whimpers of excitement grew louder until I sensed for the first time that her climax was close. She stopped whimpering and grew silent. And then she started to talk.

"Je vais jouir! je vais jouir! je vais jouir!" (I'm going to come)

"Je m'en viens! Je m'en viens! Je m'en viens!" (I'm coming)

Her thigh's gripped me and then rhythmically relaxed and contracted and her vaginal muscles tightened around me.

"0hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

As she took her orgasm she arched her back and drove her pelvis into me and the tight grip of her vagina and her ecstasy drove me over the edge, and I came inside of her, and our juices mingled for the first time.

She lay in my arms and we fell asleep. but a few hours later I woke as she slowly stroked my erect dick and as I looked across at her she said three words.

"Encore une fois."

And then

"Again. Please"

But his time I introduced her to the pleasures of oral sex and lay between her legs and licked her. And then when she was ready I penetrated her again but this time I fucked her harder and faster. She moaned loudly as her passion grew and again fell silent until her body started to buck and writhe under me, and her cunt muscles clamped around me. This time she spoke urgently to me. Pleading with me in her soft French accent.

"Baise-moi plus fort! Baise-moi plus fort! Plus fort! " (Fuck me harder. Harder)

"Oh Ouiiiiiii! " (Oh Yesssssss)

For a minute she lay still beside me. Her body glistened with sweat and her breathing was heavy. Her breathing had settled when she looked down and realised that this time I had not come, and she looked quizzically at me and then with a smile started to slowly slide the foreskin of my penis backward and forward over my glans.

She used the thumb and two adjacent fingers of her hand and then slowly and deliberately gave me a hand job that I will never forget. Finally she gripped my shaft in her dainty fist and the movement of her hand became a blur. My pleasure was overwhelming, and I moaned and ejaculated in a long arching stream into the air and over her belly.

Bedisa gasped. She giggled. And then she beamed with pleasure. She looked like the cat that had swallowed the cream. (She had to wait a further day for that pleasure). I was reminded that this beautiful passionate woman had much to learn and experience.

Her education continued, first the following morning and then in Venice.

6.Venice

Our honeymoon was spent in Venice. We stayed in a luxury hotel and in between a lot of time spent in bed, where Bedisa proved to be an excellent student, we did all the things that tourists do.

During the day we walked in Saint Marks Square, stood on the Rialto Bridge, took a gondola ride under The Bridge of Sighs, and visited Murano island and watched the glass blowers.

At night and most afternoons we fucked. Bedina told me she had to make up for lost time and now she had discovered sex she didn't know how she had ever survived without it. And when she said that to me one night whilst we were having dinner, I took her straight back to our room, stripped her naked, bent her over the bed, and fucked her doggystyle. That evening she taught me some more French expletive words.

On the last day we visited the camp site in Fusina. The taxi had a little trouble finding it, but we found it in the end. It had changed substantially since we had been there last. The bar and restaurant had a fresh coat of paint and the interior had been modernised and two rows of chalets had been built and a swimming room installed.

The field where we had stayed in the late summer 19 years ago was unchanged and dotted with tents and camper vans. We walked to a spot close to where we had met, and Bedisa held my hand. She kissed me briefly on the lips.

" I was a little girl when I came here first and I met you, and now I've come back a woman at last."

"Do you believe in fate?"

I wasn't sure of the answer, but I replied.

"I don't know, but I don't think we'll return to Venice in our lifetimes. The circle is complete. We won't have reason to return. The next total eclipse of the sun visible from this spot will be over 950 years from now just after midday on the 7th of September 2974."

The laws of celestial mechanics are immutable and the movements of the sun and moon, unlike the affairs of man, are predictable.

7. Postscript

Following our honeymoon, and for the first 4 months of our marriage, I commuted between London and Paris, leaving Paris on Monday mornings, and returning on Thursday night. We rented an apartment in the fifth arrondisement and at the end of January the following year I started a year's sabbatical leave at The Paris Observatory. And then the following January, Bedisa and I Joined NASA.

We now work In Baltimore in Maryland at The Space Telescope Science Institute. I still chase eclipses whilst Bedisa looks for exoplanets.

And when I am away Bedisa looks after Phillipe who is now 4 years old.

I am so happy. I have a job I love and a wife and son to make my life complete. it actually 66t666

I often lie in bed and watch Bedisa's breasts rise and fall in her sleep and I feel such love. This love is overwhelming in its depth and intensity. It is independent of the physical love I have for her when we seek to give each other pleasure and to satisfy our natural desires and needs.

In the room next door my young son sleeps in his bed, and I sometimes wonder where his path in life will lead him.

The universe is estimated to be ninety-three billion light years across. A light year is the distance light travels in on year. Light takes 8 minutes to travel the ninety-eight million miles from the earth to the sun. There are one hundred thousand million stars in our galaxy, and two hundred billion galaxies in the universe. It is unimaginably large.

We are all insignificant specks in the fabric of the universe, but I still sometimes wonder if there isn't a plan for each and every one of us.

Bedisa

Matthew has been with me one way or another since I was fourteen and he told me about the Apollo 8 Christmas Eve broadcast. And he planted the seed that led me to become an astronomer. Something that my father and mother encouraged.

I did not know who he was until I recognised him at that seminar in April 1991 when he spoke about solar flares and was pleasantly surprised when he remembered the storm in Venice. I invited him home for dinner that evening not because I was attracted to him but because I knew my parents would like to meet him again following the influence he had had on my life.

My attraction to him grew from that evening onward particularly when the following day he behaved in a gentlemanly manner and treated me and his girlfriend with respect. And it's always the things you can't have which are always the most attractive.

When I met him in Agra in India my attraction to him increased. Not because we spent a long time together but because he was still unmarried and had the air of a perpetual bachelor, and for the first time I sensed he liked me, and I started to believe in a life with him. And I was so disappointed when we missed each other at the eclipse site at Fatephur Sikri. I thought of him daily for several weeks after that and for years afterwards I would occasionally think of him. I kept an eye out for any paper on astronomy authored by him.

Just as importantly my mother is a strong believer in destiny, and I was starting to think she might be right. I know the world of astronomy is small, but we had met three times by chance. And after the eclipse I dared to hope.

This was all against a background of a remarkable lack of success with men. I know that I am considered to be beautiful, and I know with certainty I am intelligent. I have a PhD in astrophysics to prove it. A combination of these to characteristics is enough to frighten most men away.

And on top of this I am Georgian.

Georgian women do not have sex before marriage. It is not about morality although I understand its roots lie in our conservative culture and the Georgian Orthodox faith. For me it is about my identity as a Georgian woman.

It was this that made me unattractive to the few men I had a short relationship with.

I was a virgin when Matthew proposed marriage to me.

A few months before the August 1999 eclipse I learnt of Matthew's interest in whether a French team would be in Isfahan, and I knew what this meant, and I decided I must go to him and achieve my destiny to be his wife.

Just like Matthews love for me, my love for him was like a smouldering ember that needed to be fanned into life. It now burns bright.

When Matthew proposed to me on The Bridge of the Thirty Three Arches In Isfahan it was without a doubt the most beautiful moment of my life. And as those strangers celebrated our love I desperately wanted to give my body to him because I loved him so much and I had wanted him for so long.

Now I thank the fates that we were in one of the few places on earth that that could not happen. And so, I made my wedding vows in a pure white dress, and I went to my wedding bed a virgin.

I had never imagined the bliss that sex could provide. When Matthew first removed my night dress and looked at my naked body I trembled at the delight with which he looked at me and the need which had been building in me. He thought I was frightened but I know it was love and lust that I was feeling. I ached for him to enter me and fill me, and when he did, If I had died at that moment I would have been happy.

When he moved on me, and his penis slid in and out, and he ground against my clitoris. the pleasure was unimaginable. And when I climaxed, and I felt him shudder and moan as he filled me with his semen the ecstasy of my orgasm was followed closely by my feeling of deep love for him.

A little later when he entered me again I wanted it for both myself and Matthew. I was already learning how to use my body to please him. I may have been a virgin when we married but now in bed I am Matthew's whore.

I am very intelligent with a vivid imagination. These qualities make me a gifted research astrophysicist, but they also make me a good lover. But my newly awakened and extremely dirty mind only helps in bed.

Whilst the sex is wonderful, so is my life. Matthew is a caring, honest, and devoted husband and father.

And I have Phillipe Parvaiz, my beautiful baby boy.

I am so very very lucky.

I love them both so much.

As I have mentioned previously my mother is a strong believer in fate and has always said that she can see into the future. She dabbles with the tarot, reads tea leaves, and always reads her daily horoscope. She is always pleased when she makes a correct prediction even though my long suffering and rationalist father has tried unsuccessfully on many occasions to explain to her that the laws of chance mean that she will sometimes get it right.

At my wedding reception she told me she knew from the start I would marry Matthew. I asked her if she was so sure, why hadn't she told me this?

"And what if I were to have been wrong? You'd still have been waiting for him."

My name is Bedisa. It is a name given to girls and it is of Georgian and Persian origin. It was chosen for me by my mother. It means "Fated to be here."

And so, I was. And so, I am.

12