All Comments on 'A Girl Gone'

by BarefootMouse1983

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Before we met, my wife was between marriages and was a regular at a bar with a pool table. She had a "stable" of guys she would meet there regularly and fuck them, sometimes several in one night. Told me she never wore jeans, commando under a short skirt was much more convenient. Soon after we met she told me about this. I didn't believe her so she took me there and within the first hour she fucked three guys, introduced each one while she was fucking him. All 3 and about 12 more were at our wedding. The 5 others couldn't make it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Married at 17, two kids and gives herself to anyone...

Paul4playPaul4play7 months ago

You write with a clarity that is enticing and an urgency that is arousing.

Well done!

Photographer95Photographer955 months ago

It's a hot scene. Like how you describe it- very sensual.

blackfury74blackfury745 months ago

What a wonderful writer this little Mouse is.

RyanTyler98RyanTyler98about 1 month ago

Well written beginning. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarefootMouse1983@BarefootMouse1983
You see, writing is very sexual to me. It should feel like making love, in my opinion. Not some spit on it and stick it in kind of fucking, mind you as we barely found time to get your pants down around your ankles. That's for the supposed superior male poets with the littl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES