A Girl in an Alley

Story Info
A young woman wanders into a dark alley.
1.6k words
3.48
17.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She plodded along the street; soft shoes dug into the crumbling asphalt below them.

Great and grand black clouds rumbled above them. A many swirling mass expanding and contracting in the sky above. Barriers of light which seemed to spew grandiose colours where all that stood in keeping the dark clouds above.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The alley had a light smell of black smoke and the acidic scent of piss. She crumpled down into the grinded black asphalt mixed with plain white concrete. Her thin tights did nothing to protect her knees as they were grinded into the floor.

Large, burly and oily hands came down to grip her body and like a doll she was moved under the wily fingers. Her back was close to a dirty brown wall whilst her fabric covered legs continued to be pushed into the glass like rocks below.

He stood above her, pushing her down to the ground with his callous hands. He wore a rather simple and plain red t-shirt covered by a black jacket. His face was submerged in shadow only showing his golden hair and a bright and cocky smile.

His trousers were right in front of her face, ragged jeans which had lost their colour and subsequently their lustre. A gleam of silver metal sang as light wept upon it, her nose almost nuzzling the cold metal.

His mouth twisted and ripped into a small smirk, His teeth a sickly-yellow languishing from the shadows and a deep, nasally voice emerged.

"C'mon" his muzzle echoed, "I've given you enough, now you've got to do your end of our little deal," black eyes glowing, "Yeah?"

Cheeks glowing a pinkish red, he had seen her embarrassment. She could tell in the way that his mole-like eyes looked at her in a primitive cunning amusement and how it seemed more of his yellow fangs were released in an even bigger smile.

Her hand, unlike his, were pale and soft, rose as if drafted. Fingers coming closer to the zipper. Gripping and pulling away the fabric that covered it, her hands pulling down the metal lock and reaching into the underneath.

It was hot and slimy. The fabric of his boxers was moist, all of which came from an organ her hand now rested on. Even from here she could feel its size and length, oh and its abnormal heat. It was something she had never felt, something she had hoped to never feel, a warm log wrapped in moist cloth.

Her face clenched and her eyes scrunched up in humiliation. He began to laugh above her, his thunderous mockery echoing through the alley as she pulled out his dick.

All she could think of was the smell. As the slippery thing came falling out from her hands, it seemed to compliment the acidic urine of the alley as a masculine cloud of scent, sweat and salt covered her face.

But as suddenly as it appeared in her hands so did it fall, like a serpent it slipped from her grasp and came with a deft 'PLOP' across her face. She pulled back suddenly, eyes wide and cheeks ablaze as if to boil off the white, pearly liquid that was now covering it.

She took the chance to look up, his smile was bigger than ever.

It was long, longer than her hand but that didn't say much, and its width seemed to match its length, being rather... normal even without a true frame of reference. Where it shined was with its actual shine, sweat spanned the length of his dick. Gleaming in the artificial light of the back alley, highlighting red and purple veins that traced his foreskin all leading up to the tip.

A glowing red mushroom covered the snake's head, it pulsated as it touched the air and the light. From a tiny hole in the middle of the tip a small pearl of grey liquid emerged, giving forth more of the sweaty scent before trailing down the gleaming head and falling to the floor.

Her face became exaggerated as her skin paled and her cheeks glowed even further, she looked up again but this time her weakness was recognised, this time it was not just his yellow teeth that showed, but the full front of his fangs.

Eyes settling back on the cock in front of her, already erect and awaiting her attention.

Grimacing as she raised and settled her hand on his dick, her fingers encircled the wet flesh of his dick and began to push and pull, to pleasure him, tracing her fingers up and down his greasy cockflesh.

"Ha!" his laughter grew once again, "No little girly, no, no, no. I want that little mouth of yours wrapped around my dick" he said bluntly, her eyes grew in size.

"But first, how about a little attention to my two boys below?" he indicated with his hand.

She looked down and moved her hand, gripping the slippery shaft and bringing it up. Under the shaft lay two insolent balls of wrinkled skin. They again bellowed a fierce masculine scent as she had come closer, moving carefully as to not rest his genitals on her face.

As she came closer the scent became far stronger and as she inhaled she became dizzy and was struck with her own sweat. Allowing his penis to drop and rest on her head as her face fell forward into his testicles.

Her lips were pursed on his sack as her tongue fell out and trailed up the salty flesh, saliva and sweat joined together to her confused disgust. His testicles rested upon her chin as she licked and nuzzled his crotch.

Lips pried apart further as her mouth opened and her tongue laid out like a welcome mat sucking in one of the pulsating orbs. Moist and delicate as she wrapped her tongue and massaged his testicle. But before she could fully lavish them they were pulled delicately out of her mouth and his hand gripped her hair and pulled her back with a cartoonish pop.

Strands of saliva still connected her lips to his balls as she coughed bodily juices onto the black floor, trying and trying to get the slime out of her mouth. She was interrupted however by a stern grunt and quickly she raised her body back up to his genitals, shivering like a faun with spit cascading down her chest, staining her clothes. One deep breath later and his shaft sat from her nose to her forehead and her tongue began to trace up.

Unlike his sack his foreskin wasn't so much greasier and oilier but rough instead, her tongue tracing the pumped-up veins whilst precum fell down onto her forehead.

Coming up to meet his head, the red tip drooled salty liquid and precum onto her tongue, she pulled it upwards, cringing when the cum trailed and collected at the bottom of her mouth. Her lips reached the tip with a sloppy kiss as a deposit of sticky precum entered her.

Bracing before opening her jaw, letting in the tip of his cock with a suckle. He grunted as she swirled her tongue around his cock and embraced his crotch.

Even now, partially submerged in her mouth it felt so much bigger than it looked. Eyes quaked at the weird sensation, letting more and more of his dick into her. She tried to suck and suckle on his shaft and head like a lollipop creating a myriad of squeaks and slurps. beginning to gag as his dick pounded against her throat, his pulsating glands like a battering ram, swallowing it only caused greater discomfort as her head pushed further down his shaft, resting his balls on her chin as saliva and other sticky bodily fluids fell from her mouth.

Her throat clenched and she gagged on his dick, covering his cock in saliva with the contracting muscle of her throat, her head bobbing on his penis and attempting to escape her gagging throat when she pulled her head back... or at least tried. Those thick, callous and grimy hands wrapped around the back of her head and pushed, her hair already beset with precum now grasped and covered in thick flesh.

Heaving on his cock as she tried with all her will to pull back and not retch, but she wasn't strong enough to escape his grasp, left only to go limp in his grasp as her quivering throat massaged his glands and her tongue lapped against his shaft. Tears fell down her eyes and boiled off her red cheeks, her vision flickered, blackened.

With the sigh of a primitive beast, he released her head. It was the only thing holding her up causing her to cascade down his dick with a squelching noise, collapsing back in front of him. Grey and bitter mixture of juices dripped from her mouth to the grit floor as she gasped for breath.

Her relief was short lived for his cock thundered and let loose a stream of creamy lines down upon her face. A cascade of white decorated her face and hair as she was lit up with his semen, cum came to litter her hair and face. A single large strand of the chalky slime flew into her gaping mouth, glazing her tastebuds with the bitter, salty taste of her efforts.

She tried to spit it out, her mind was reeling.

Her crying eyes rose up to try and meet him only to be obscured by a flash of light, a photograph emblazoned with her cum soaked visage.

Shifting fabric and the sound of a zipper was all that greeted her ears when he covered up his genitalia and just like that, he left her. His brown boots cackling in the distance, dreary eyes watches as he left her shivering, wiping his salty essence from her face.