A Girl with a Dragon Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words were like a shock to his brain. He rocked his hips back and then forth, the intensity of feeling coursing through his body. He was inside her. Inside her! In...my god, in a public toilet cubicle. Another rock of his hips. Inside another woman. Not his wife. Another push forward, his hips touching her bum cheeks as his full length penetrated her. 'I'm fucking another woman.' Four words that exploded in his brain with crystal clear clarity. He looked down as she slid forwards, half of his shaft coming into view. And then it struck him. No condom. No sheath of protection.

"Mmmmmm fuck...fuck yes," he heard her moan again as once more, she pushed herself backwards. His cock disappearing from view. His bare cock, consumed by the sexy, morale free Claire. His fingers clasped her tight bum cheeks, and she seemed to tense, squeezing his cock inside her. His bare, unprotected cock.

He felt his body tense. His cock twitched and he realised it was too late. "C..Claire!" he explained, his body starting to jerk uncontrollably.

"Ohhhh yessss," she moaned again, pushing back against him, his cock buried inside her as she moved her hips in a circular motion.

"C...Claire..." was all he could gasp again. His fingers dug into her bum cheeks as his climax washed over him, beyond his control. Hips spasming, his thighs shaking as he ejaculated inside her. "Aggghhhhhh" he grunted, shocked, scared and stunned, unable to move, to pull back...to do anything, other than release...release his sperm into her pussy.

Four times he felt himself tense, then release. An instant flow of shame, regret and embarrassment cascaded over him. He stared down, sensing her stop moving, bodies locked together, frozen still.

"I...I'm sorry," he whispered, raising his right hand up, fingers splayed across his face.

"Did..did you just...just cum?" he heard her whisper.

He closed his eyes. "I...just...I couldn't...ummm...h...hold back..." his voice trailed off. She moved forward, and he opened his eyes, shuffling backwards, wincing as his cock popped free from her pussy. He looked down to see a small drop of cum gleaming on his cockhead in the dim light.

Claire reached out, ripping a handful of toilet paper from the dispenser. He had his back to the door now, and could feel the stickiness on his fingers and a bolt of discomfort as he clumsily pulled his foreskin back over the tip of his still erect cock. By the time he'd pulled up his briefs and trousers, Claire was already stood with her skirt back in position, bag over her arm.

"Ummm...that was...well...unfortunate," she said, the mischievous look now replaced by an expression he could only take as disappointed.

He felt his cheeks redden. "I...I just...it all happened...you know..." His sentence was cut off as she shook her head.

"I'll sneak out first...give it a couple of minutes." Her tone was firm, direct. He obeyed her instruction, turning and pressing his back to the side wall to allow her to squeeze past him. She listened at the door for a brief moment, then opened it and slipped out, closing it behind her without so much as a glance at him.

James locked the door, letting his forehead press against it. He closed his eyes, consumed with humiliation and guilt.

It was nearly 5 minutes before he finally prized himself free from the small tiled cubicle. The hallway was thankfully clear, and as he skulked back towards the main bar, he almost felt relief when he couldn't see Claire. By the time he was outside, she was definitely nowhere to be seen. He didn't blame her. She was carefree, morale free and had just wanted a naughty, dirty fuck. And he'd let her down.

But as he walked in a slow trance back towards his hotel, the fact that he had cheated on his wife and had done so with no form of protection was causing him more concern than the embarrassment of lasting no more than 30 seconds inside her.

He turned a corner, mind consumed with his emotions. He caught his reflection in a book store window, feeling disgust towards himself. His eyes focussed on the display, a collection of books carefully laid out to catch the attention of the passing window shopper. His gaze settled on the hardback book in the centre of the display. He shook his head as a deep feeling of regret consumed his being. 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.'

"Yes, and a little devil too," he sighed under his breath.