A Girls Holiday Pt. 01

Story Info
Jenny and Safron go partying abroad!
3.1k words
4.27
9.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny and Safron had recently booked a holiday together after meeting each other at college a few years earlier and becoming close friends. They'd both lived similar lives, with working class parents who did there best to give there daughters everything they needed. Despite this, the 18 year old beauties decided they needed a week of independence and a place to let there hair down.

Both girls had a lot of similarities, slim waste and toned bodies, peachy booties and both stood at 5"4. The only difference being was that Jenny was brunette, with bright green eyes and d cup breasts. Whilst Safron was blonde, with bright blue eyes and c cup breasts. They where both the kind of girls which made everyone look twice.

The girls flew to Kavos, a well known party village in the south of the Greek island of corfu. The girls got to Kavos around 8pm and where amazed at the amount of people already out partying. They rushed to there hotel, got changed, did there make up and rushed out.

The girls decided to start at the top of the strip and work there way down, having a drink and a shot in each club. As they worked there way down a promotion representative approached them with a leaflet which said, "€100 for the wining pair of our competition."

"Go on then how hard could it be, I need the money anyway!" Jenny laughed.

"Erm, what kind of things will we be asked to do?" Safron asked, a little less intoxicated than Jenny.

"Well it will be mainly drinking games." The rep replied. Safron eventually agreed, knowing she could do with the money.

There was four other pairs in the competition. After five rounds Jenny and Safron where second, one point behind first place, and two points in-front of third place. All the girls where blind drunk by this point.

"Now for the next round, each pair needs to decide who's partner A and who's partner B. Partner A needs to be the stronger drinker out of the pair." The rep explained.

"I'm the better drinker so I'll be A!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Yeah you are." Safron agreed.

"Has everyone decided?" The rep asked.

"Yeah!" All the girls exclaimed.

"Okay, partner B, get on your knees behind partner A." The rep exclaimed. Safron and the four other B's all followed the instruction. "Now partner A, take your shorts off and lean over with your ass above your friends face!" The rep exclaimed. The drunk girls all laughed as the partner A's followed the instruction.

"How's the view?" Jenny exclaimed laughing, as the other girls and everyone in the club laughed along.

Safron looked up at her friends ass and laughed, "beautiful!" She joked.

"Now, I will pour vodka down partner A's ass crack, partner B needs to catch as much as possible in there mouth, the will be a bucket under you, the winner is the team with the least amount of alcohol in the bucket!" The rep exclaimed. The crowd cheered as the drunk girls on stage all laughed.

The rep walked up to the first pair and put the bucket under them. "Don't let me down!" Partner A laughed to her friend.

"Ready?" The rep asked. Partner B nodded for the rep to start pouring.

As the rep started to pour, partner B opened her mouth and tilted her head back, about six inches away from her friends ass. Most of the drink missed her mouth, but she caught some.

The rep went to the next pair and placed a bucket under them. Partner A looked back at her friend, "hold your mouth closer than she did, you'll catch more." She stated. Partner B took the advice holding her mouth about two inches away, catching most of it.

The next girls copied those tactics, making it stiff competition. The fourth pair was the pair in first place. They took it a step further, with partner B's lips nearly kissing her friends ass as she caught more than any of the other contestants.

"Saf we have to win this round we can't fall further behind! Put your mouth right on my ass so there's no way you can miss any." Jenny instructed.

Safron was so drunk at this point that she put her lips right on her friends ass, as the rep poured the vodka. The other contestants watched closely as the crowd cheered. Safron was too drunk to even realise she was kissing her friends ass on stage. She caught all the vodka then leant back in pride.

"Well you definitely deserve that round!" The rep laughed.

After a few more rounds, Jenny and Safron where now joint top with one round left, With another pair one point behind them. "Now, we have one more round!" The rep exclaimed. "Only these three pairs have a chance of winning, so commiserations to the other teams. Give them a big cheer everyone!" The crowd roared.

"Well done girls!" Jenny smiled.

"Now can the two losing pairs come up with some suggestions for the next round, then we'll let the crowd vote for which one! Now make them as difficult as possible, anything you can think of!" The rep exclaimed as she gave both pairs a pen and paper.

The losing pairs both took a few minutes to decide before passing the papers back. The rep read the first pairs paper out. "Number 1:Who can finish a full bottle of champagne he fastest? Number 2:Who can do 20 shots the fastest? Come on girls these are boring!" The rep moaned.

"Yeah they are! Read ours!" A girl from the other pair exclaimed.

As the rep looked at their paper she laughed to herself. "Erm it might be a bit to far this girls!" The rep said. "I know, we'll up the prize money all the way to €400!" She rep exclaimed.

"Erm, what can be so bad to up the prize that much?" One of the contestants asked.

"I'll let the girl who's idea it was explain." The rep laughed handing the microphone over to the girl.

"We'll pour vodka on one partners pussy, whilst the other partner eats her whilst slurping it up. The winning pair is who makes there friend cum first! Third place gets one point, second place gets two, and first place gets three!" The girl exclaimed. The crowed roared! The girl handed the microphone back.

The contestants looked at each other nervously. One of the contestants pondered for a few seconds. "Which partner does the eating, A or B?" She asked.

"Does that matter?" The rep asked.

"Yeah it matters!" Safron exclaimed.

"Okay, all of you sit in a circle, we'll spin a bottle, whichever girl it lands on chooses A or B, we'll spin it three times, then it's whichever gets the most votes." The rep said. The girls drunkenly agreed.

Safron watched anxiously as the rep span the bottle, it seemed to move in slow motion. To Safron's joy it landed on her. "A does the eating. Sorry hun!" She giggled at Jenny with a wink, as Jenny started to worry, she hated the idea of eating pussy.

The rep span the bottle again, Safron and Jenny both watched closely as the bottle came to a stop. Safron sighed as it landed on a partner A from another team. "I'm not eating pussy! I chose B to do it!" She exclaimed, before high giving Jenny.

"It all comes down to this last spin!" The rep explained. All the girls leant forward watching in anticipation as the bottle came to a stop. It landed pointing between Jenny and Safron. As Safron was trying to work out who it was closer to, the girl on the other side of her who was an A, put her arm around her and dragged her slightly, making the bottle closer to Jenny.

"So it's up to you..." the rep smiled to Jenny.

"No she dragged me away!" Safron exclaimed.

"I know, but we didn't make any rules, besides, I think it was already closer to her." The rep replied. "So what do you chose?" She said looking at Jenny.

"B does the eating!" Jenny exclaimed. All the A's cheered as the B's sighed.

The rep got three bottles of vodka, handing one each to the losing teams and holding one herself. As three chairs where placed next to each other on stage. "Now partner A's, strip your lower halves!" She exclaimed.

The three partner A's all giggled to each other. Jenny smiled at Safron and winked, "what did you say when the bottle landed on you, oh that was it, sorry hun!" Jenny said loudly as she slid her shorts and panties off slowly.

The other A's both heard. "Yeah you shouldn't of been so cocky girl!" One of them giggled before looking at Jenny, then at the other partner A, "what's your names? I'm Alexia." She smiled.

"I'm Athena." The other A smiled.

"I'm Jenny. You two have well exotic names! Mines boring, where you both from?" Jenny asked.

"I'm Brazilian..." Alexis smiled.

"I'm Greek, I live five minutes away!" Athena smiled.

"Now partner B, get on your knees six feet away from your friend!" The rep exclaimed. Safron and the other girls slowly got in position.

"Are your partners the same nationality's as you?" Jenny asked Alexis and Athena.

"Yeah, she's called Anastasia!" Athena said.

"Mines English, she's called Sarah." Alexis smiled.

"Partner B's, crawl to your friends!" The rep exclaimed. Safron, Sarah and Anastasia sighed before crawling forward until they where between their friends legs.

"Good girl!" Safron giggled, making Athena and Alexis laugh.

Alexis whispered to one of the girls from the losing teams, before slyly passing her phone to her. Then Alexis looked down at Sarah, "I'm so glad you talked me into coming on holiday!" She laughed.

"Shut up." Sarah shot back before laughing, seeing the funny side of it.

"Right, get ready girls, 3-2-1, go!" Exclaimed the rep as the vodka started to be poured. The first few drops poured straight to the floor from the pussy's of all three girls, as their friends hesitated.

"Come on eat my Brazilian Cunt!" Alexis laughed before grabbing Sarah by the hair and shoving her face in.

Athena and Jenny giggled before copying her actions. Sarah, Anastasia and Safron eventually gave in and started to lick. All Safron and Anastasia could taste was vodka, so they started to lick hard, but Alexis's pussy was so strong the taste over powered the vodka, making Sarah take longer to get going.

Jenny and Athena started to moan loud, making Alexis jealous, she pulled Sarah's hair, "fucking hell stop being soft and Fucking lick me properly!" Alexis exclaimed. Sarah instantly started to lick harder, wanting Alexis to stop pulling her hair. Alexis did just that, and relaxed whilst Sarah went for it.

"Oh my god I'm close!" Exclaimed Jenny. "Keep going Saf we're gunna get this money!" She added.

Athena who was close too heard this, "Come on lick harder, I'm close too, we can't lose, come on!" She exclaimed to Anastasia.

Alexis was nowhere near, "we need to catch up Sarah, hold your breath and keep your tongue out!" She exclaimed, pulling Sarah tight to her pussy as she started to grind hard, using the vodka to help her glide over her face.

Despite Alexis's efforts, she didn't catch up to Jenny. "Oh my god open wide!" Jenny exclaimed before squirting hard into Safron mouth and over her face, replacing the taste of vodka with cum. Athena came not long after, then Alexis still hadn't cum five minutes later, so the rep ended the contest, upsetting Alexis.

Jenny and Safron took there winnings, and all five pairs ended up having a few drinks together after it, acting like nothing had happened, it was all just a bit of fun.

"Hey shall we carry the party on at my house?" Athena asked. All the girls agreed, apart from the two losing pairs who went talking to some boys.

At Athena's house the girls where all laughing and joking arguing about who was the hottest. "It's definitely me!" Safron laughed, she was probably right, but they was all hot.

"Have you seen my ass?" Alexis exclaimed, twerking her big Brazilian booty.

"Greek girls are always the hottest, and we don't wear make up!" Athena stated.

"Well if we all slept with the same lad, he'd definitely say I'm the hottest because I'd of give him the best sex out of us all!" Jenny exclaimed.

"I doubt that!" Sarah exclaimed.

"You think your the best in bed?" Athena asked Sarah.

"Definitely!" Sarah said.

"You couldn't even make your friend cum!" Athena exclaimed making everyone laugh, apart from Alexis and Sarah.

"That's not funny, it annoyed me!" Alexis huffed before looking at Sarah, "I can't believe you made us lose!" She exclaimed.

"Sorry, I don't eat pussy, did you expect me to be good at it?" Sarah shot back cockily.

"I was gunna do this on our own so it didn't embarrass you more, but I got one of them girls to video it on my phone so I could make you do it again. Would of been between me and you but your attitudes just got you an audience. Now your gunna make me cum or this gets sent to everyone." Alexis hissed revealing the video.

Sarah tried to argue, but it didn't take long before she was back on her knees. Alexis took her shorts off, but instead of revealing her pussy, she turned her ass to her friend. "Eat my Brazilian booty!" She exclaimed. Sarah didn't have chance to reply as Alexis grabbed her head and smothered her between her cheeks. Sarah just have in and started to lick her friend's asshole whilst trying to breathe.

Athena and Jenny started to get turned on. "Are we all on the video?" Athena asked.

"Yeah why?" Alexis replied. Before looking over her shoulder at Sarah, "you look so good smothered between my ass cheeks!" She giggled.

"Send it me!" Athena exclaimed.

Alexis got her phone, with one hand she held her friend in her ass, and with the other she sent the video.

"Why do you want that?" Safron asked confused.

"I've never had my ass ate and it looks hot!" Athena giggled.

"So your gunna make her eat yours aswell?" Safron asked.

"No, Anastasia's gunna do it for me..." Athena replied.

"What?" Anastasia replied in shock.

"You was good on my pussy so you'll probs be good there aswell!" Athena said as she took her shorts off. "Don't let everyone see the video!" Athena giggled as she wiggled her ass and then pulled her cheeks apart, revealing her asshole.

Anastasia drunkenly dropped to her knees and hesitantly kissed the hole, before reluctantly starting to lick.

"Do you not think it's hot Jenny?" Alexis asked.

"Hell yeah!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Get Safron do yours, she's on the video too!" Alexis grinned.

"No I couldn't do that to her..." Jenny said softly, as Safron let out a sigh of relief.

"Your loss!" Athena giggled, "that's it lick your best friends asshole!" She giggled grabbing Anastasia's head pulling her tight to her ass.

"Do you not feel bad making your best friend do that?" Jenny asked.

"A bit, but she'll get over it, my needs are more important right now! Honestly get Safron do yours you won't regret it!" Athena said.

"Do it Jenny! Safron's cute little face in your ass, think about it!" Alexis exclaimed.

Jenny bit her lip and pondered, "fuck it, sorry Safron but I'm to horny not to!" Jenny exclaimed taking her shorts off.

"No, please Jenny!" Safron sighed.

"Stop being selfish and lick your friends ass!" Alexis hissed.

Safron sighed and dropped to her knees. She looked up at her friends asshole, wondering how her best friend could do this to her. She took a breath and accepted her fate, leaning in and hesitantly started to lick.

After a while Jenny pushed Safron back and turned around. "Ready for more pussy?" She giggled.

"Wait! Does she not want to try Brazilian pussy? Let's swap them round, they can all say they've had Greek, Brazilian and English!" Alexis grinned. Jenny and Athena agreed, and Safron, Anastasia and Sarah where swapped around like toys.

It went on for ages, "how does that Brazilian pussy taste?" Alexis repeated each time they swapped.

Athena said something similar, "How does that Greek pussy taste?"

Whilst Jenny went with, "home foods the best ain't it?"

After about two hours, Safron, Anastasia and Sarah had ate three pussies and three asses over and over. They where exhausted, and so was the other girls.

"Right I can't take another orgasm I'll die!" Jenny giggled.

"Same, thanks girls." Alexis laughed.

"Erm, I can't either I need to relax." Athena smiled.

"Well done girls you can get up now." Jenny giggled as they started to stand.

"No like I said I need to relax, Anastasia get back down in-front of me." Athena smiled.

"I'm confused." Jenny stated.

"The best way to relax is by having someone worship your feet!" Athena giggled, before nodding to her friend. Anastasia just sighed and started.

"Never had that, Sarah copy her." Alexis smiled.

"You too Safron!" Jenny giggled.

After a while Jenny started to sober up and started to feel bad for what she was doing. She pulled her feet away from her friend. "Any chance your girls can repay my friend for me?" Jenny said to Alexis and Athena.

"Both of them?" Athena asked.

"Yeah, one on her ass, one on her pussy..." Jenny replied.

"Fuck it, sounds hot!" Alexis exclaimed.

"Yeah it does!" Athena giggled.

"Safron do you want them to?" Alexis asked.

Safron thought about it, she'd hated doing all of this, could she really make someone do it to her, would her conscience let her? "Erm I don't know..." she said softly.

"Go on Safron it's amazing!" Athena smiled.

"Fuck it, you only live once!" Safron exclaimed as she stood up and took her shorts off. Anastasia was made to lick her ass, and Sarah was made lick her pussy. Safron squirted had a massive orgasm within minutes, squirting all over Sarah.

After Safron had come down from her orgasm, all the girls sat down and relaxed for half an hour... "Right I think it's time for us to go back to the apartment and sleep." Jenny said. Safron agreed and they both left.

After they left Anastasia grew some courage and spoke out. "Why did she get to be paid back and we didn't? I thought I was your best friend Athena and you just humiliated me!" She said trying not to cry.

"Yeah why did she? Did I piss you off that much when I didn't make you cum?" Sarah added but aiming it at Alexis.

Both Athena and Alexis started to feel bad. Erm sorry, you should of said this when they was still here!" Athena said.

"Right I've got a plan..." Alexis said smiling.

To be continued...