A Girls Holiday Pt. 02

Story Info
The fun continues.
945 words
4
4.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days had passed and Jenny and Safron hadn't seen the other pairs since. It was late at night and they was walking home from the club drunk.

"Jenny! Safron!" They heard. They turned round and it was Alexis shouting. She was with Sarah, Athena and Anastasia.

"Hey!" Jenny shouted as they walked towards them.

"We're going mine again, you coming?" Athena asked.

"Erm, okay, but no weird stuff!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Don't worry that was just a bit of fun, a one time thing!" Alexis said.

"Okay then yeah let's go!" Safron said.

The girls went to Athena's house and started drinking. They was all laughing and joking about who was the hottest again.

"I'm hottest, and Anastasia said I taste the best!" Athena giggled.

"Well Sarah said I do!" Alexis laughed.

"Safron said I do!" Jenny laughed.

"Well no one licked me or Sarah so you don't know! And I said your pussy tastes the best, but Alexis has the best tasting ass, and Jenny is fun to eat out to be fair!" Anastasia laughed.

"Yeah I'd agree with that!" Sarah laughed.

"How did Safron taste?" Athena giggled.

"To be honest I didn't notice the taste, all I was thinking was how unfair it was that we had to eat her and she didn't have to do us!" Sarah said.

"Eat each other if your that bothered!" Jenny laughed.

"We made them do that after you left!" Alexis said.

"I suppose it is a bit unfair that Safron had two less people to eat." Athena said.

"It's unfair that you three didn't eat any!" Safron shot back.

"You know what, your right. I think it's only fair we make it even." Athena said softly.

"I agree." Said Alexis. "What do you say Jenny?" She added.

"What you asking?" Jenny said surprised.

"We all need to eat each other to make it fair." Athena said.

"Yeah, I feel bad, do you not?" Alexis asked Jenny.

"Yeah I suppose it will make it fair." Jenny said reluctantly.

"Right, us three need to do each other why Safron does them two..." Athena said. "You start on Anastasia, Safron." She instructed.

Safron sighed, but decided it was the right thing to do and got on her knees. Anastasia took her shorts off. "Lie down I want to sit on your face!" She giggled. Safron lied down and watched Anastasia's ass fall towards her face, before she knew it, she was smothered between her ass cheeks. "Asshole first." Anastasia giggled.

Athena took out a coin, which was fake and had heads on both sides. "Right, Alexis you can get eaten first. Jenny I'm heads your tales, okay?" Athena said.

"Okay." Jenny agreed.

Athena flipped the coin. "Heads! Jenny you go first." She giggled.

"Fine." Jenny huffed.

"Awesome! Get down next to your friend!" Alexis exclaimed. Already stripped. Jenny lied down. Alexis did the same as Anastasia and sat her ass on Jenny's face, smothering her in her big Brazilian booty. Jenny just started to lick.

Athena got her phone out and started recording. "How's Jenny's tongue?" Athena giggled.

"Erm, not deep enough!" Alexis replied as she pushed her weight down. "Stick it all the way up." Jenny obliged reluctantly. "That's better oh my god!" Alexis moaned.

After a while both Alexis and Anastasia turned round and sat there pussy's down hard on Jenny and Safron's faces. Both girls just started licking.

"Let's see who can make the biggest mess!" Alexis said with an evil grin before gripping Jenny's hair and started to fuck her face hard.

"Oh my god, let's!" Anastasia said as she started grinding on Safron's face.

Eventually both girls squirted all over there victims faces. "That was amazing!" Anastasia giggled as her and Alexis got up.

"Oh my god your both a mess!" Alexis giggled.

"They're about to get worse!" Athena laughed as she stood over Jenny, and Sarah stood over Safron, then both sat there asses down.

After having there asses and pussy's licked to orgasm, Athena and Sarah got up. Jenny gasped for air. "Finally! Right who's first, you or Alexis?" Jenny asked taking her shorts off.

"Wait I need to go again!" Alexis exclaimed pushing Jenny back down.

"What nomphhh!" Jenny exclaimed as her words got cut off by Alexis' pussy smothering her face. Jenny's mouth was stuck open by the thick pussy lips in her mouth so she had no choice but to lick.

"So do I!" Anastasia giggled as she got back on Safron's shocked face, who instinctively just started licking.

Suddenly, Jenny felt her mouth filling with liquid. At first she thought it was cum until the taste hit her. Alexis was pissing. "That's it drink my piss girl!" Alexis laughed.

"Oh my god I'm doing that!" Anastasia giggled. "Open wide!" She laughed as she started to piss. Jenny and Safron where in shock, unable to close there mouths as Alexis and Anastasia pushed there weight down. All Jenny and Safron could do was swallow.

Eventually both girls finished, they climbed off. As Jenny and Safron gasped for air, Athena and Sarah where waiting and sat down on their open mouths, not giving them chance to close them. They both started to piss.

"Our little piss sluts!" Alexis laughed as the girls finished.

"Now you two, for the rest of your time in Kavos, your our sluts. You will worship us whenever we say... Speaking of worship, we all have sore feet. You start on me Jenny, and you start on Alexis Safron." Athena instructed.

Jenny and Safron just accepted defeat and worshipped the four girls feet for a few hours before licking them to orgasm again.

THE END.