A Glass Gift

Story Info
Now it's my turn with that strange glass toy.
2.6k words
4.14
18.5k
9

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's been angry at me for nearly a week now, and I can barely stand it anymore. I've been dealing with her sullen silence over dinner, in front of the bathroom and in bed for too long. I miss the chirpy, bubbly woman who used to actually enjoy getting on her knees for me - the girl who I happily rewarded for her efforts on said knees with my own, always striving to find her special spot or to work her until she squealed and squirmed at my fingertips like I'm her fucking wizard conjuring up an orgasmic spell inside her.

It had been something trivial, I'm not even sure what - the washing, the car, the heater. I can't remember - all the annoyed faces and dark silences and slightly too-firmly-banged doors and objects onto countertops and tables has removed anything but this from our lives. I don't even remember if I'm supposed to be angry at her as well - but I am. And she is at me. It's a miserable existence.

Thankfully, the internet has provided me with many special solutions to her woes - primarily her body's bedtime woes, but I'm splitting hairs - and it has done so again, because today a certain parcel arrived in the post that I know she'll love. All the reviews - the identical reviews from accounts with nearly identical profile pictures all of different women from all over the world - claim as much, and I know that they're not just fake accounts, because one of the things this item is supposed to do is ensure that it keeps itself profitable. And fuck, is it.

I make my way home for the first time all week with an excitement in my chest, and when I enter the house, it's not with a frown on my face already, but with a grin. I smile at her as she passes ahead of me down the hallway, but she only glowers and turns quickly away towards the kitchen. If I'd had my way, I'd have liked to show it to her right then, but dinner is a bigger priority for me after a long day at work, just as it is for her. Unfortunately, our arranged setup of swapped cooking and cleaning nights has me on meal-prep duties, so I'm forced to shelf the box in our bedroom and wait. But again, this is okay in my mind - it's in the bedroom that my new purchase will perform it's magic on her anyway.

It hadn't been cheap, but then, nothing quality ever is, and just as the description had ordered, I made sure to keep it well boxed up and safe for the trip home, both so that it wouldn't break and so that my eyes didn't stray onto it. I knew from the reviews that if I looked at it, I may fall under its affects, and I don't want that to happen. Not yet, at least - if it happens later, so be it. I don't mind taking a blank selfie and posting a hand-typed copy of all the other reviews onto the seller's site. But it has to wait until she's seen it first.

It feels like days before we finally tuck into bed, and even when I do, I have to wait for her to come out of the shower. But it gives me time to undress and tuck the item, hard and firm in beside me, and when she finally does emerge in her night-wear to join me, her face still blank with the remembered rage of a bygone argument, I'm nothing but smiles. She gets in and turns over, away from me, but I reach over and gently caress her shape over the fabric of the covers. She studiously ignores me, but I already know that that changes tonight.

'Dana, baby,' I whisper to her, facing her in the bed, the feeling of the item firm against my back as I stroke her. She doesn't reply. 'Honey, I know I fucked up, but I bought you something as a token of apology that I want you to see. Please.' It's a meek ploy to get her engage with me, but it isn't a lie - I am sorry and do feel like I fucked up, I just don't really know for what. Maybe she fucked up too, for all I remember - the pain of being wedged away from her has made me forget everything but the wedge itself.

Eventually, Dana turns over and glares at me, saying nothing. I reach behind me in the bed for the item and draw it out, and by the time I do, she's already turning back over - but I have her now. Leaning in close, I hold the item in sweaty fingertips out before her, twisting it by the perfectly round bulbous base so that the curving, glittering shaft twirls right before her eyes. I know she's watching, and so am I - but I have to tell her to really look before I let myself get caught.

'Look, this is for you. See how bright and colourful it is? How it glitters and shines when I turn it? It's as if there's a rainbow locked deep within it, a rainbow circling around a tiny solar system right at the heart. I instantly thought of you when I saw it, baby,' I breathe into her ear, and I know she's watching it as I twist the shaft around and around. Although she hasn't made any move, I can feel she's not trying to move it away or turn herself from it, and that's a good thing. It starts slow, incredulous, not understanding what you're seeing, but eventually it turns into an all-captivating focus that sucks you in. Despite the almost full darkness in our bedroom, I can see the - it must be pure diamond - core twinkling and glittering amazingly at the centre of the bent shaft, and I can hardly look away myself.

Slowly, I raise the item up, still gripping it in my fist by the round base, and Dana turns over on the spot, never looking away from it. Now, instead of the stiff anger I felt in her before, she's limp - just tense enough to move so that she can keep looking, but no more. Now I know it's worked exactly as the description had said it would, which means the next step is to do what I'd been wanting to do to her for weeks.

Slowly, I pull the covers back off my girlfriend, revealing her sleeping underwear. We both usually wear only underwear to bed, but since she's been mad at me, she's been wearing her thickest, least-sexy things. Tonight, I'm wearing nothing, in anticipation of this moment, and I'm already as hard as I've ever been. I draw the covers off, revealing her fully, and as I slowly move the dildo I'd purchased online down her body, she sits up to keep watching it. The only thing that keeps me from watching it as well is the look in her face, and I can feel myself twitching as I see how open and placid she's become in the strange item's grasp.

Moving up on the bed so that I can pull her jock-pants off, I have to put the item down for a moment, but I needn't have worried - even just putting it on the sheets beside me causes it to roll slowly down the valley caused by her thigh, making the multi-coloured insides of the glass shaft twirl and glitter. She stares at it as I lift her legs and pull the item of clothing off her body, and never resists me for a second. This is almost too easy, I think to myself as I reveal her lightly haired slit, an item I'd yearned after for nearly two weeks now but not seen once in that time. My cock twitches as I see it, but I hold myself - to really lock her into the spell, I need to fuck her with the dildo, and I fully intend to do both of those things.

I part her legs and she lets me, her whole body limp save for the eyes that gaze at the glass appendage. I pick it up and she stares directly down the tip as I manoeuvre it towards her entrance. She doesn't look away even as I position it and spread her for it, and now I'm having a tough time keeping my own eyes away from the incredibly intricate insides of the dildo. But I must fuck her before I'm taken myself, and so I part her already surprisingly damp love lips and slip the tip inside. She makes no sound save for a deep exhalation, and so I push the glittering glass item deep inside her, slowly but steadily, slipping it with a meaty sound into her until the flared base touches her lips and it stops. She sighs the breath she'd been holding out, and it comes out slightly shuddery, a sound that makes me yearn for the thing inside her to be me instead of this hypnotic dildo. But I can't stop now for fear of her never coming out again, and so I gently pull the device out and push it in again, her glassy eyes staring at the last spot she'd seen that glittering core before it disappeared into her.

I continue this slow fucking for several minutes until I begin to lose myself in the item. I've barely noticed it when I realise that I've been pushing and pulling it in her body without consciously intending to for a while, and now my eyes are glued to the dark depths of her pussy where I can just see that impossibly bright core lighting up all those millions of colours in the glass as if somehow powered internally, glimmering out of her as if It's lighting up her very insides like a torch in a cave. Blinking, I pause to reposition myself, and in doing so realise that Dana is now panting slowly, her breathing deep, her body warm. Her nipples are hard - I can see them through her utterly sex-less green bra - which means she's sufficiently turned on for more. I know my girlfriend of three years better than I know my own cock, just as she knows me and my body better than I do, and I can tell she's ready.

Pulling her about by the legs, I position Dana so that she's spread wide off the edge of the bed. Her head falls back to the abandoned covers, but that's alright - she's completely taken by it now and won't come out of it until she, well, cums out of it. Now it's just me, her, and the magical dildo, and something tells me it won't be me for much longer. I can feel the pull of that mysterious gem inside the glass dick-shaft even before I pull it out of her, and when it comes into focus, I can almost not bear to push it back in. So, I position myself on my knees at her entrance so that my eyes are just above her well-parted slit and watch it as I fuck her with the dildo, the tip of my thickly wetted dick occasionally touching the side of the bed as I lean closer and closer to the item, my wide gaze drinking it in as I watch the dual-bladed sight of magic that is it and my lover's parted love-hole interacting with one-another.

I black out somewhere between speeding up and her orgasm, although I don't think it's really a blackout. Probably, it's the trance the description of the item had talked about online - the trance that turns off everything but the arousal, the lust, the animal inside us, and, coincidentally, the trance that makes us want to do things with the dildo all the time, and with each other, and to go and write a shining review of the item on the seller's store with a believable profile picture so that everyone else knows it's legitimate. At some point, her hand has reached down to hold the spherical base on top of mine, which is good, because I don't know if I've kept up the correct motions while I'm out of it, but it doesn't seem to matter.

I come to just as I watch my blurring hand gripping the round base of the glass dildo shudder, and realise it's actually Dana causing it to move like this. Around that indescribable core of colour, fluids are beginning to flow, and as I watch her, the love of my life squirts a little for me. She's done it before, but never this hard, and I'm not sure whether I should be amazed at her or at the dildo for making her cum so vigorously. But then she's sitting up with an astonished, blissful look on her face that speaks of lust-filled trances and indescribable bliss and utter desire, and she's scooching herself back on the bed, the dildo still up to the base inside her, beckoning me to join her, and I'm climbing up on top of her and she's giggling and sighing as she takes me in one hand while the other begins to slip the glass dildo in and out of her body again, and I'm shivering and shuddering as her fingers do the work of an Angel on me and my pent-up arousal builds and builds until with a shuddering explosion that causes me to crash over onto all fours on top of her and press my forehead against hers, I finish, coating her tummy and breasts in my thick load in what is hands-down the absolute best, most satisfying, most utterly-incredible orgasm I've ever felt.

And then we're lying there, touching, holding, coated in sweat and cum and wetness, my hardness on her stomach, her bosom on my chest, her wrist still uncontrollably moving my purchase back and forth inside her automatically, habitually, as if it's become a part of her now, and then we're kissing and laughing and she's whispering her thanks to me and I - bizarrely - am thanking her back.

And then, after what feels like months, we roll over, and she pulls the item from her body and discards it on the dresser, and we wrap ourselves up in each other and our covers and drift off to the happiest, most contented sleep we've had in nearly four years.

And the next day, when we wake, we laugh and play and shower together, ogling the mess we've made and pretend-scalding the other for their wetness on the carpet or their mess of dried stickiness all over our chests or the aches in our respective genitals. We're laughing and singing and dancing and loving each other like we'd always done. We're admiring the glass dildo I bought online, and - of course, because we've looked at it again - we're fucking each other again, the dildo buried somewhere in the middle of it all like the key to our libidos unlocking our happiest -- and horniest -- interactions.

And, that afternoon, we astutely position ourselves for Dana's phone and take photos of ourselves, and we each make an account on the website I'd bought the dildo off and post our reviews. And the reviews read almost identically to all the others, and neither of us care. Then, we put down our phones, take up each other's hands, and go about our day - never forgetting what sits waiting for us, clean and ready, on our pillows for the night to come.

END