All Comments on 'A Glimpse of Nylon Stocking Ch. 02'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh! more please, so well written and so delicous

dawndavis66dawndavis66over 1 year ago

"the reek of stale semen wafting from her cleft as his fingers caressed his cock through the sheer knickers."

"no, commanding him, to put his cock in her stinking, clammy minge. He'd slide his cock into her, feeling her velvety wet vagina cling to his rampant member as he plunged it into her sex."

Just a couple of lines from an incredibly engrossing and well-written story. So descriptive. Such a great read and enjoyable.

I cannot wait for the next chapter.

Dawn

Kathryn65Kathryn65over 1 year ago

Michelle you are the Mistress of Delight . All your stories are so beautifully crafted and you lead us along the path to the finale. Please post the next chapter I’ll be eagerly awaiting for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another stellar chapter

NylonColonelNylonColonelover 1 year ago

wonderful story, I can't wait for the continuation....

However, from my memory, I'm pretty sure "tights" were not around in 1963.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsabout 1 year agoAuthor

@NylonColonel: Sorry - get your facts right. I extensively research all my stories while I'm writing them: "Tights came about in the Fifties, introduced by Aristoc, the longest established brand in the UK. They were formed by sewing nylon legs onto a pair of crepe nylon briefs. Tights really came into their own in the Sixties, worn under mini-skirts created by designers such as Mary Quant."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...