A Glimpse of Nylon Stocking Ch. 03

Story Info
Donald discovers Julian's secret and arranges a rendezvous.
15.3k words
4.9
29.6k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers

Chapter Three -- Where's Julian?

Law Offices of Cooper, Price and Waterman, London, December 1963

Donald Cooper

Donald continued to work hard at the law firm of Cooper, Price and Waterman and after the initial heat and intensity had petered out, Donald Cooper and Vivian Huxtable's relationship became more of a dalliance than anything else. Friday or Saturday night out for dinner, maybe a show, back to Donald's for a shag, with Vivian wearing her stockings and sexy lingerie of course, was about all they could be bothered with.

They had soon worked out that while they were compatible between the sheets, they really didn't get on. Donald was of half a mind that Vivian was reporting back to Deirdre the intimate details of their tryst but he really didn't care. Both Donald and Deirdre had been guilty of infidelity while they were married so it made no difference now.

Besides, Donald couldn't keep his penis in his pants. If he saw a woman he fancied he went after her, especially now that he was unencumbered by a spouse. He'd committed the cardinal sin and had a dalliance with one of the young secretaries named Sally Jessup. By careful observation Sally had realised Donald had a fascination with legs encased in stockings and pantyhose. She flirted with him, making sure she showed plenty of leg.

The secretarial pool didn't have the same stringent dress code as the 'front of house' staff who met with clients and other associates and appeared in court but Gillian Snodgrass imposed dress standards on the typing pool: no trousers permitted. Sally was fond of A-line or pencil skirts and angora sweaters or cardigans. She was fresh faced and a little plump and she wore her shoulder-length, honey-blonde hair off her face held in place by a headband. She favoured pastel makeup, fifteen denier semi-opaque tights and strappy, wedge-heeled courts. An eclectic and almost schoolgirl look.

Sally Jessup had become infatuated with Donald and while the other girls at the firm gossiped about his marriage failure, she felt sorry for him and noted his short absence when his marriage dissolved. When he returned to work he seemed to be no longer troubled and broody and had regained his confident, articulate presence in the office and his friendly flirty nature returned. She made goo-goo eyes at him and was openly salacious in his presence whenever they were alone.

Sally came into Donald's office one evening on some pretext when they were both alone in the building working late. She was wearing a pleated, tartan A-line mini, a pink angora cardigan over her crisp white blouse and black strappy high heels.

"I've typed up the Jenkins deposition Mister Cooper," Sally dropped a slim file on Donald Cooper's desk.

"There was no rush for that Sally and Mister Cooper is what I called my father, please call me Donald," Donald gave her a smile and Sally was acutely aware that Donald was appraising her.

She'd fixed her makeup, hiked up her skirt an extra inch or two and smothered herself with flowery perfume before she came to Donald's office.

Sitting behind his desk dressed in his Saville Row suit, with his rugged good looks and lustrous black hair he was an imposing, manly figure and Sally felt her heart flutter.

"There was no need for you to work so late," Donald put down his pen and smiled at Sally and she blushed.

"I just wanted to please you, Mister... I mean Donald. I like pleasing you. You are the nicest out of all the men who work here," she gave him a coquettish grin.

There was no doubt in Sally's mind that she would never call Donald by his first name in front of the other partners or that harridan Mrs Snodgrass but alone in his office it was intimate. She felt a warmth and affection for the man she knew was currently seeing a divorcee named Mrs Vivian Huxtable whom Sally hated, even though she had only ever seen her when she swung by the office to go out with Donald after work.

Donald was acutely aware that Sally had a crush on him and the girl was barely out of secretarial school and very naïve. Vivian was tending to his needs in the bedroom but this young coquette was intriguing and pretty.

"Why don't you pour us both a sherry before we leave for the evening," Donald pointed to the small arrangement of liquor bottles set up on a small bar in the corner of his office.

Sally made a show of bending over to open the glass-fronted cupboard under the bar to get to the sherry glasses knowing full well that during her deportment training she had been taught to kneel in order to be modest. By bending over, her little skirt rode up exposing acres of thigh clad in purple semi-opaque tights and her full waisted white satin kickers worn over the top.

Being a buxom lass, Sally was inclined to wear full-cut knickers over her tights and the expanse of shiny white panty was quite an impressive sight for Donald to behold. He felt himself thickening.

Donald knew that undertaking a dalliance with Sally Jessup would be a stupid thing to do. She was young, innocent, unsophisticated and his subordinate and obviously infatuated with him. But Donald's lust was his driver and he couldn't help himself.

"Let me help you," Donald sidled up to Sally and inhaled the cloying scent of her perfume.

It was flowery and fruity and far from his taste but it suited this pretty chubbette of a girl.

There was no real seduction involved, Donald simply led her away from the bar to the leather sofa where he seated his clients to make them feel relaxed and he relaxed Sally into it. She giggled like a schoolgirl and kept trying to pull down her skirt which had ridden up when Donald lay her down on the polished leather.

He kissed her and she tasted like bubblegum and Tizer and she wriggled under him which he liked. His hands were everywhere and before long her angora cardigan was gone and her blouse was open and the white creamy mounds of her voluptuous breasts were exposed. Her areola were big and her nipples were like red raspberries that hardened to his touch.

Donald was not a 'tit man' but when Sally guided his head to her breasts he suckled on them like a new-born baby. He took her breasts into his mouth, alternating between them, as he sucked and nibbled the supple teats. Sally squirmed and moaned and intertwined her fingers into his thick mane and guided him from nipple to nipple. It was obvious that she was no virgin but she was no trollop either and he thought he could smell her sex.

When he finally put his hand between her legs he found her knickers almost saturated with her juices. He squeezed a finger between her fleshy labia, pushing the material of her knickers and tights into her maw and stirred it around and Sally giggled and flapped around underneath him, kissing him with open-mouthed, breathless kisses. Her lips were soft and her tongue was tactile and Donald was hard as a sword inside his trousers.

He guided Sally's hand down to his trousers but she seemed flummoxed but she kept kissing him and scissoring her legs as Donald rubbed her fanny through her knickers and tights. He gave up and extracted his cock from his pants and put Sally's hand on it and she held onto it like it was door handle, her inexperience showing through.

Donald was a little frustrated with Sally's childlike and selfish behaviour but he had no inclination to educate her in the art of lovemaking, he just wanted to shag the pretty little plump secretary. He decided he would gratify himself as she didn't seem to understand what he wanted her to do so he pressed his cock into her thick thighs. The semi-transparent tights she was wearing were not really the hosiery he preferred on his women but they felt nice and soft and sensual on his rampant penis when he rubbed it against her.

"Oh I like that Donald," Sally giggled and he pressed his mouth to hers to shut her up.

Her knickers became damper as she released a freshet of vaginal juices in response the feel of Donald's rampant member rubbing on her inner thighs.

Sally may have only had a few sexual encounters but she knew what she liked and she was able to roll over on top of Donald and straddle him.

"I'll leave my tights on because I know you like them. I've seen you looking," Sally said innocently but kookily.

"I cut the out the cotton gusset with scissors in the ladies before I came to your office," Sally blushed, as much with lust as with embarrassment.

Before Donald could reply, Sally eased aside the silky gusset of her knickers and lowered herself onto his rampant phallus and impaled herself on his rigid took and began to rock back and forth.

Her vagina was tight but well-lubricated as another freshet of her essence flowed into her sex. She put Donald's hands on her waist and he dug his fingers into the sides of her satin knickers and held on as she rode him. He moved them down to her voluptuous thighs so he could feel the silkiness of her tights.

Sally's cunt was like a fleshy vacuum tube that clung to his manhood as Sally dug her heels into his sides and rode him. She alternated between planting sloppy kisses on his lips and throwing back her head and yelping like a playful puppy. Donald was glad that they were alone in the building because she was making a racket.

He could feel his orgasm approaching and Donald pulled Sally's face to his and kissed her deeply as his cock juddered inside her tight, wet minge and deposited his semen. Sally moaned into his mouth and her whole body shook like jelly, her tits swaying from side to side and her legs clamping tight along Donald's flanks as she ground her fleshy mound into his pubis to put pressure on her clitoris. The feel of Donald's rather prodigious dong pulsing and quivering inside her as he ejaculated was quite delightful.

When they had finished it was a little awkward as Sally struggled to dismount him and to Donald's disdain, the contents of her vagina flooded out of her and soaked the front of his trousers which he'd had no time to take off. Sally giggled as she pushed her fat baps back into her brassiere and buttoned her blouse. She eased the sodden gusset of her knickers back into place and pulled down her skirt.

"There. No one would ever know that we'd just shagged on your sofa," Sally giggled, forgetting that her makeup was smeared across her face, she'd misbuttoned her cardigan and the tops of her tights were wet with vaginal juices and the room reeked of sex.

"Yes, well, best we keep this to ourselves Sally," Donald said as he guided her to the door.

"That was lovely Donald. I hope we can do it again sometime," Sally looked up at him with adoration.

Donald patted her buxom arse on the way out and said they would have to see what happens.

Sally took to wearing nylon stockings to work because she knew that Donald liked them and she would drop by his office for a quickie at lunch time and after work. Donald liked to bend her over his big desk and fuck her with his hand over her mouth because she was so loud. He liked the feel of her fat arse pressing into him while he shagged her with her knickers on. But Donald eventually tired of her and she made a terrible scene in the office when Donald told her it was over and Gillian Snodgrass had to intervene and eventually let Sally go with severance pay and an excellent reference.

"I told you to go out and explore the world. Find something exotic to tickle your fancy before you remarry. Not to start shagging the office girls!" Gillian Snodgrass scolded Donald with vexatious candour.

"For god sake Donald don't turn out to be your father. Find your pleasures elsewhere!" Gillian closed the door quite vigorously behind her when she left his office.

Donald knew that Gillian was right. Shagging any of the girls at work was just stupid and he would probably end up on the wrong side of a law suit where he to continue. But shagging women within his social class was unsatisfying as he'd found out with Vivian Huxtable. The excitement soon diminished and they all reminded him of Deirdre. Not that there was a shortage of women in those circles who wouldn't jump into bed with him given a bit of effort on his part, but that wasn't what he was looking for.

It was at this time that Donald was approached by the senior partner, Sir Stanley Price, who asked a favour.

"A friend of mine from Harrow, you know him from the club, the Earl of Mansfield, Dickie Singleton. Well his son Miles is in a bit of a sticky wicket," Stanley said over pink gins in a quiet corner of the Grosvenor Club.

"Seems the lad was sowing his wild oats so to speak, like we all did when we were younger, and anyway, the brunt of it is he was caught giving one to a prostitute down a back alley near Saint James's Square," Stanley guffawed and looked around to ensure they were not being overheard.

"Dickie might have got the charges dropped or at least reduced, him being an Earl and all but the bloody Labour Party backroom boys know about it and they're pushing for a prosecution," Stanley studied the end of his cigar with concern.

"Well he won't be the first of the peerage to be tried for getting his leg over a lady of the night. Can't imagine that he'll be getting more than a fine and most will think him Jack the Lad," Donald chuckled.

"Well the sticky wicket old boy is that the lady of the night he was caught sowing his wild oats with was actually a man dressed as woman and they have charged him with gross indecency with a male," Sir Stanley blushed at having to say the words.

"Oh, I see," Donald replied, although he didn't really.

Donald knew about transvestites of course. As a young man at university he had performed in pantomimes where men invariably impersonated women and he knew of one particular chap who liked dressing up as a woman a little more than he probably should and he knew that a couple of his peers had taken advantage of the situation.

"Take the case Donald and get it sorted. It's before Judge Rheingold who as you know is a cantankerous old bugger who has no time for pederasts; especially the sons of the entitled gentry," Sir Stanley puffed his cigar and frowned.

Donald met with the future Earl of Mansfield, Miles Singleton and found him to be exactly that: entitled. He claimed to be guilty of procuring a prostitute but had no idea that 'she' was a 'he'.

Donald found the co-accused, a mousy little man named Jimmy Bottle who worked at a grocer's during the day and dallied as a sex worker at night under the name Wendy Wantsit, which Donald found crude but couldn't help but chuckle at the entendre. Jimmy's trial was separate to Miles' as the charges were slightly different and it was to be Jimmy's third appearance before a magistrate for soliciting and homosexual indecency.

The British judicial system is nothing like the American system as betrayed on TV. There are no continual interruptions with lawyers yelling 'objection!' or theatrical contrivances; councillors do not 'approach the witness'. Most objections and motions have been dealt with before the case comes before the court. His Honour Judge Walter Rheingold was not one to condone such theatrics in his court. Under the Crown judicial system it is also permissible for counsellors to 'lead the witness' in order to establish the facts of the case.

The Crown prosecutor called into court the policeman who had witnessed the alleged crime and he stated that he had found Miles Singleton in an alley near Saint James's Square, which was a known haunt for street prostitutes. Jimmy Bottle was on his knees before young Miles fellating him. Jimmy Bottle was known to police and had previous convictions for soliciting and committing homosexual acts in public, which at the time was still a criminal offence.

Under cross examination the policeman admitted that Jimmy Bottle was in fact dressed as a woman and that was the only question that Donald asked of him. The public gallery was packed with the usual spectators who found such cases titillating and also with members of the Fleet Street press, mostly from the scandal sheets.

Donald addressed Miles Singleton in the dock and asked him about the evening in question and Miles admitted to drinking heavily in a nearby pub and then going to look for a prostitute to have sex with.

"And you had no idea that the lady that you had solicited for sexual services was in fact a man?" Donald asked his witness.

"I had no idea My Lord, I thought she was a woman," Miles answered confidently.

"The act itself did not require the woman to remove her undergarments?" Donald asked and was scowled at by the judge but the question was allowed.

"No My Lord; she remained fully clothed," Miles addressed his answer to the judge as he had been instructed.

The Crown Prosecutor went after Miles and basically called him a liar and inferred that there was no way that Miles could not have known that Wendy Wantsit was in fact a man.

Donald had only one other witness.

"I call Mister James Bottle My Lord," Donald's voice boomed across the court.

Jimmy Bottle was not sitting in the court because as a witness providing evidence before the Crown he was not allowed to observe proceedings until he had given his evidence.

Wendy Wantsit entered the court wearing a stylish skirt-suit, her skirt cut just above the knee so that her lovely legs were on display for all to see. She was wearing high heels, full makeup and a blonde beehive do and looked absolutely stunning. There was no one in the court who could with all honesty not admit that she looked anything other than an attractive woman.

The gallery erupted and some of the scandal sheet boys began taking pictures which was totally against court convention. The judge banged his gavel and called for order, the bailiff intercepted Wendy Wantsit before she could get to the witness stand but by then she had paraded herself before the court and it was obvious to all that she was a very convincing female impersonator and if she hadn't been called to the stand under the name 'James Bottle' no one would have known that she wasn't woman.

"Close the court! Crown prosecutor and defence counsel to my chambers NOW!" Judge Walter Rheingold rapped his gavel repeatedly.

In the confines of his chambers His Honour Judge Walter Rheingold dismissed any part of the indictment that referred to homosexuality and under instructions from his client Donald agreed to a plea of guilty on the single charge of soliciting a woman for prostitution and the fine was paid that very day.

Wendy Wantsit became a minor celebrity in the scandal sheets for a brief period which didn't help Jimmy Bottle at trial and he was sent down for twelve months because it was his third offence. It was rumoured that Jimmy made a tidy sum during his incarceration, bringing out Wendy Wantsit in the evenings after lights out to service the inmates whilst the prison officers turned a blind eye.

Miles Singleton's solicitation conviction created a mild scandal in the papers but to his chums and family he was the victim of an infamous female impersonator who had deceived him whilst he was under the influence of alcohol. The Earl of Mansfield was never mentioned in the press and the law firm of Cooper, Price and Waterman pocketed a tidy sum.

Julie Clifford

The man was handsome enough and was specific with his requests. He sat naked on a wooden chair in Julie's workroom while she slowly lifted her skirt inches from his face.

"Stop!" the man ordered when her skirt got to mid-thigh.

"Kiss me!" the man hissed.

Julie leaned down, placed her mouth on his and began to kiss him, still holding up her skirt. The man had thick sensuous lips and Julie kissed him softly, intrigued by the little game they were playing. The man didn't return the kiss but allowed Julie to press her lipsticked lips on his and slide the tip of her tongue along them seductively. The man's cock was an iron bar dripping a continual flow of pre-ejaculate from the tip.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers