A Glimpse of Nylon Stocking Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay sated and still, neither of them fully comprehending the magic they had illicited from each other. Donald had never felt such a rush of indescribable satisfaction. His cock was still deep inside Julie's anus and was still fully erect and he could feel Julie's penis pulsing gently against his belly as the last dribbles of her spunk leaked from it. Far from feeling repulsed, he felt satiated and delighted.

Julie was incapable of speech. She felt like she had climbed the highest peak of a jagged and dangerous mountain range and overcome pain and suffering to experience the most exhilarating pleasure. She could feel Donald's cock still buried deep inside her anus but she was no longer experiencing pain, only a deep pleasurable pulsing. She tightened her sphincter around his shaft and Donald smiled down at her.

"Was that deliberate?" he asked.

Julie nodded.

"I didn't know I could do that," she smiled up him salaciously.

"Do it again," Donald whispered.

She grinned at him and did it again and pulled his face to hers so she could kiss him while she used her legs and heels to encourage him to fuck her a second time.

Later they lay in bed smoking, Julie stripped down to her lingerie and stockings and Donald naked, unable to stop touching each other tenderly and softly kissing as they talked deep into the night. Donald told Julie everything about him. Julie listened, taking sips of her gin and tonic as Donald told his tale. When he had finished she said nothing.

"Where's Julian?" Donald asked.

Julie froze.

At that moment she both loved and hated Donald. She hated him because he had brought up Julian and he was the furthest thing from her mind. She loved him because he spoke about Julian as if he was another person; which to Julie he was.

Julie explained her complicated life to Donald, talking about Julian in the third person as if he was another entity and the only thing they had in common was the bookshop and a shared body. Julie told Donald that if there was any way possible that she could live her life as Julie and sacrifice Julian's existence she would.

Donald ruminated on Julie's story and got out of bed to freshen their drinks and bring more cigarettes. He climbed back into bed and Julie snuggled up to him and playfully jiggled his limp penis and Donald unashamedly jiggled hers as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"I think I wore him out," Julie giggled and kissed Donald on the cheek.

"I think so. You too," he let go of her flaccid ember and kissed her on the lips and then lay back and stared at the ceiling contemplating what he was about to say to her.

"So I told you that I'm a lawyer. Without bragging I'm a pretty good one and pretty high up on the judicial ladder. I know a bunch of judges, magistrates and government officials who owe me many favours. I also have contacts in a few of the more notorious underworld firms who can do things for me that can't be done legitimately," Donald began.

"So?" Julie was puzzled.

"What if I told you that I could make Julian disappear and make you a legitimate person; a real woman legally if not anatomically, although there are some improvements I can organise for you if you would like them," he continued.

Julie snuggled up to him.

"Go on," she whispered in his ear.

Donald and Julie - London, December 1964

Donald packed his briefcase and on the way out of his office he stopped to kiss Gillian Snodgrass on the cheek and wish her a merry Christmas.

"Merry Christmas to you too and give my love to Julie," Gillian smiled at him affectionately.

"I most certainly will," Donald returned Gillian's smile.

Gillian was one of a very small group of people who knew about Julie's past.

Donald left the law office of Donald Cooper, Esq - Attorney At Law. He had not regretted leaving Cooper, Stanley, Price and Waterman and striking out on his own, taking Gillian Snodgrass with him as his personal law clerk. His practice was thriving and things could not be better.

His divorce with Deirdre was settled amicably and she had left England to live in France with some French aristocrat who treated her like a queen and he was happy for her.

He whistled as he walked down Piccadilly Circus and stopped outside a familiar establishment and looked up at the gilt sign above the door. Clifford's Books and Sundries it read. Julie Clifford Proprietor it said in smaller writing below the main sign.

Donald looked through the window and saw the love of his life tending to the last customer of the day. The customer left the shop carrying a gift wrapped book and Donald nodded to him and slipped through the door, switching the sign from OPEN to CLOSED.

Gone were the wigs and costume jewellery. She was wearing a stylish and expensive skirt-suit, her hair perfectly coiffed, the diamonds glittering on her neck and dangling from her ears were real. The identity documents in her purse were real; well real to the extent that her existence could be verified in the government offices of her Britannic Majesty.

Julie broke into a smile and ran to meet him, folding herself into his arms like she was always meant to be there. Donald, as always, relished the touch of his common-law wife. Julie had not long returned from America where she had undertaken mammoplasty surgery and was proud of her new breasts which she pressed against Donald as she smiled up him.

"Thought I'd let you cop a feel of the Christmas present you gave me," she winked at him salaciously.

"Don't talk so crudely Miss or I might have to spank you," Donald chuckled.

"You'll have to catch me first," Julie bolted from his arms and ran into the stacks of bookshelves.

Donald caught a glimpse of nylon-stocking-sheathed calf as she ducked around the corner and was immediately aroused.

He locked the door and chased after her.

The End

Author's Note: Thank you all so much for enjoying my story and leaving your comments. An intellectual once wrote: "Writing should almost always be a communication between writer and reader, and therefore feedback is the best way to sample how that communication is developing." Kisses and hugs to you all and I wish you all the best for new year.