A Glimpse of Nylon Stocking Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eyed the seventy pounds in the crystal bowl and decided that if nothing else; the money would come in handy. She took the handset off the red telephone and laid it on the table top so that they would not be disturbed and led Donald into the sitting room.

She'd done this absentmindedly. With one single exception she had always taken her punters upstairs to the workroom.

"May I pour us both a drink?" Donald pointed to her little bar and Julie nodded.

He poured two gin and tonics and brought one over to Julie where she stood in the middle of the room lit only by two dimmed standard lamps.

"You really are beautiful," he offered Julie her drink and she took it.

Her fingertips lingered briefly on his hand and Donald smiled and sighed. She smiled demurely at him and took a sip.

"I bet you hear that all the time?" Donald said; knowing it was true.

There was no evidence of Julian's existence in the house. The woman standing before him could have been Julian's twin sister but there wasn't a skerrick of manliness about her. She was petite, utterly feminine and ladylike and ridiculously beautiful and desirable. Donald wanted to kiss her like he had never wanted to kiss another a woman in his life but now he was in her presence he was scared. He thought that if he started he would never want to stop.

"As a matter of fact..." Julie was about to reply when Donald stepped into her and kissed her.

It wasn't lewd or coarse. He held her gently by her elbows and placed his lips on hers and Julie felt herself melt. There was something affectionate and tender about the kiss. Donald's full lips were gently pressed on hers. She could smell his aftershave and feel the warmth and tender-heartedness in the gesture. His lips were soft and gentle, barley brushing her own. She felt his breath on her cheek as he lingered just long enough not to be lascivious.

Julie felt her cheeks burning as she blushed. Why was she behaving like this? Men came to her house to kiss and fondle her, to grope and manhandle her. She whipped them and spanked them and pulled on their willies until they spurted their essence and left, having paid for the satisfaction they received doing these things to her. She willingly got down on her knees for some of them and suckled their phalluses until they ejaculated in her mouth.

So why was she feeling like an adolescent schoolgirl in the presence of this handsome stranger? He may be behaving like a gentleman for now but soon he would behave just like all the others. He would make her do the things that fed his carnal desires. 'Make no mistake Julie -- he's just like the others' she thought to herself.

Julie's lips were plush and delicate; unlike any other woman he had ever kissed and there had been many. She exuded a magnetism that beguiled him, he could taste her lipstick, smell the cosmetics on her face and the scent of her perfume. Her hair brushed his cheek and he was swept away by the deliciousness of the simple act of kissing her. He wanted their first kiss to go on forever but he broke the kiss and stepped back.

He reached out to stroke her cheek and Julie stepped back alarmed. She wasn't used to such affectionate gestures and she thought that Donald might be about to slap her. Some punters had done so before.

But Donald reached for her and pressed the back of his hand to cheek and gently stroked it.

"You are such a beautiful creature," he sighed.

Julie demurred and put down her drink and turned her head slightly so that Donald could stroke her cheek. She stepped into him and pressed herself against him and he enveloped her into his arms.

This kiss was also tender and gentle at first but soon their passions ignited and Julie clung to him as he kissed her with raw passion and desire. She felt safe and secure in his embrace; his toned body pressed against her delicate frame. The root of his manhood thickening against her as the kiss became fervent; mouths opening, tongues intertwining, breathing haggard with desire. Julie was becoming uncomfortably tumescent, her penis swelling, trapped between her buttocks.

"You are a beautiful little minx," Donald gasped when they finally broke the kiss.

"Do you want to go upstairs," Julie sighed demurely, catching her breath.

Donald knew what that meant and yes he wanted desperately to take this woman upstairs.

He followed behind her his eyes glued to her buttocks swathed in that impossibly tight skirt. The kick-pleat opened and closed as she ascended, providing him with glimpses of her stocking-sheathed thighs. He had developed a wet patch in the front of his trousers and he'd had to adjust them to cater for the erection growing in his underpants.

Julie led Donald into the workroom and they began to take up where they had left off downstairs; kissing each other, at first tenderly and then as their passions built, more eagerly and lecherously.

Julie felt tiny in his embrace and Donald was scared that he might hurt her but he wanted to hold her close. Julie nestled into him, fitting into him like a jigsaw piece, perfectly aligned to his frame. He had to lean down to kiss her and her head was tilted upward to meet his. She felt like a damsel in a movie, being held by her paladin. Julie imagined that she was the damsel in distress in one of the many books she had read and Donald was her white knight.

She knew that it was a foolish thought. He was merely a man who had paid seventy pounds so that he could have sex with her but her imagination was rife and if the illusion made it more palatable then let it be so.

Donald had rid himself of all thoughts of Julian; there was only Julie ever since he walked through the door and seen her and he couldn't believe how captivated he was by her. She fitted against his body perfectly, one arm around his neck, the other around his back, holding him close, one long leg hooked around his so that she was moulded to him, her lips pressed to his. He smelled, he tasted her, he heard her shallow breathing, but most of all he felt her and she felt wonderful.

He caressed her buttocks through her tight skirt, the fabric hissing against her satin knickers, the contours of which he could feel with his fingertips. He desperately wanted to touch those knickers. Somewhere deep inside his subconscious he knew that Julie would be different down there; there were things in her knickers that weren't exactly womanly but he wasn't repulsed. In fact he was inquisitive and excited.

Julie felt him squeezing her buttocks and she liked it. That's not right... she loved it. Most of her punters played with her arse of course and sometimes she liked it and sometimes she didn't but she was delighted with Donald doing so. He had a way of squeezing and caressing her buttocks that was both forceful and affectionate. She slipped her tongue a little deeper into his mouth and showed her appreciation by wriggling against him.

She could feel the heft of his manhood pressing into her; his phallus hard long and proud, generating its own heat; its own life force. Julie wanted to touch it, to squeezed it, to stroke it, to put in her mouth and suckle it and dare she say it... she wanted to feel it pressing on her puckered bud. She'd be too scared to take it inside her; it was too big and would tear her apart but the very idea of having that mighty prong pressing dangerously on the entrance between her legs was what excited her the most.

Knowing full well that she would never let him enter her made her feel safe while she relished the fantasy of it.

Donald had moved his hand under her skirt and was exploring the welts of her stockings and the delicate fair skin above them. This was Donald's territory and he caressed, tickled, stroked and manipulated Julie's thighs in ways she had never thought imaginable. Her cock was rock hard and trapped uncomfortably between her legs. It ached for release.

Donald had enjoyed immensely caressing Julie's lovely buttocks and of course he had relished stroking her stocking-sheathed thighs. He adored the feel of her silky hose on his fingertips. He'd traced the backseams of her stocking with his forefinger; he'd stroked the dark bands of the welts at the top of her stockings and had savoured the soft cool flesh above the welts after spending time tinkering with the silver clasps of her garters.

Now his fingers had found the lace trim on the legs of her knickers and were about to explore further. This is where Donald thought he might have a problem and Julie sensed his hesitation.

She had never ever wanted a man to put his hands on her knickers as much as she wanted Donald to do it right now. To stroke them. To caresses them. To slip his fingers inside them and find her penis hard and bloated and pressed to her perineum.

Julie melted in his arms when he did exactly that.

Donald slipped his fingers inside the laced gusset of her full-cut satin knickers and found a perfect V in the front of them but of course there was no mons or labia. Instead his fingers forged on and found her fleshy appendage hard and throbbing, trapped between her legs. He freed it and the organ sprang forward and filled her knickers. Donald wrapped it in the silky satin of her panties and stroked it.

Far from being repulsed, his cock began to throb. It excited him so hear Julie gasp into his mouth, and writhe and wriggle as he pleasured her. His own cock was demanding attention too.

A single tear ran down Julie's cheek when Donald freed her penis and began to stroke it through her knickers. She was terrified that he would be repulsed by what he found in her panties. She knew that it was his first time with a transvestite and while some men were raptured by the idea of being with a 'special girl', some of them were horrified by the reality of it when they actually touched her genitalia.

But Donald hadn't done that. He was caressing her tender root, he was kissing her harder, he was holding her tighter and she could feel his cock throbbing against her. He was enraptured with her and she with him.

She sensed his urgency and she snaked a hand between their bodies and freed his cock from the confines of his trousers. Her small hand could just contain it. She felt the velvety softness of the thin dermis covering the hard erectile tissue; she traced the veins with a fingernail, sensing the blood coursing through them, filling Donald's cock to make it into the hard, phallic weapon that it had become.

The pad of her fingertip circled his fraenulum while her other fingers lightly caressed his glans. Julie heard Donald gasp and felt him shiver with delight. Then Donald slipped his hand inside her knickers and caressed Julie's penis in an almost identical manner and she began to shake with the delirium of pleasure he was wrenching from her sensitive organ.

She fell backwards onto the bed and Donald went with her, lying on top of her, covering her with kisses. He pulled her hand out of the way and hiked up her skirt and pressed his penis against hers. Both cocks began to release pre-ejaculate. The feeling of their most sensitive organs pressing and rubbing against each other ignited a flame inside them both.

Donald kicked off his shoes and managed to rip off his trousers and his shirt with Julie's assistance. They achieved this somehow hardly breaking their kiss. They clung to each other, grinding against each other. Julie lay underneath his hard muscled body, feeling the raw power in him, feeling his manhood pressing against her pulsing penis while he kissed her, his hands alternated between squeezing her buttocks and stroking her thighs.

She was still fully dressed with just her skirt hiked up and her knickers pulled aside to expose her cock which was being massaged by Donald's bigger, more powerful organ. They kissed and Julie wrapped her stocking-sheathed legs around Donald's torso and crossed her ankles behind him and locked her hands behind his neck.

She rose up off the bed to meet his thrusts as they ground against each, rubbing cocks, kissing, caressing and experiencing a blissful sensory overload. Donald mistimed a thrust and his cock lunged between Julie's legs, it pressed on her perineum, the underside of his penis caressed by the sleek satin of her knickers. It felt delightful for them both.

Julie was a little frightened when Donald's big cock began to press on the soft smooth flesh between her legs, his glans dangerously close to her sphincter. The harder Donald thrust, the closer his cock came to the entrance of her anus.

"You can't fuck me," Julie was able to whisper quickly before she returned her mouth to his and kissed him deeply.

She had to admit that it felt glorious to be lying on her back with her arms and legs wrapped around this strong, handsome, powerful man whilst his turgid phallus grazed the sensitive space between her buttocks, his penis sometimes pressing on her sphincter. Rings of pleasure radiated from her groin, her mouth and her body.

Donald felt Julie's stockings rubbing on his flanks and it delighted him, as did the feel of her heels grazing his back as they rocked together on the bed. Her fingernails were scratching him but they were lightly sensuous and produced a buzzing pleasant sensation that ran down his back and linked with the gratification he was feeling as his cock rubbed on Julie's tender flesh.

His penis was at full girth, ready to explode. His glans kept hitting Julie's tight sphincter and he wanted to enter her even though she had told him no.

He'd spied the tube of KY Jelly that Julie had left on the nightstand; the same lubricant that Julie had used on the little dildo she had inserted inside her back passage earlier in the evening. Donald's cock was many times bigger than the dildo but Donald didn't know that.

He reached for the lubricant with every intention of greasing up his manhood and piercing her and then he realised how selfish and cruel that would be. It would be an act of betrayal and she would likely refuse to see him again and he wanted to see more of this special woman... lots more.

Julie felt Donald's thrusts becoming more urgent; his glans pressed on her sphincter and on one or two occasions it opened her just a little. She would be lying if she said it didn't hurt when he did that, but even her little dildo hurt at first when she used it. She wondered what it would be like to be taken like a woman. What it would be like to feel Donald's penis deflower her. She recalled the passages in The Story of O where O finally surrendered her anal virginity to her master. She shivered at the very thought of it.

Donald knew that he was being selfish by betraying Julie's trust so he stopped trying to force his penis into her sphincter and instead relished the feeling of his cock rubbing between her buttocks. He could feel Julie's cock against his hard belly, leaking an almost continual dribble of pre-ejaculate and he sensed that like he, she was close to extremis.

Donald sighed and reached out to put the KY Jelly back on the nightstand and just as he was about to release it Julie's hand clasped over his. He released the tube and Julie took it from him.

She looked up into his eyes, her own beautiful green eyes filled with uncertainty, devotion and also he thought, perhaps love.

"Be gentle," Julie whispered and squeezed a good dollop of the slippery clear lubricant on her fingers and found Donald's erection and slavered it with the salve.

She adjusted herself a little, raising her buttocks higher off the bed until Donald's glans was nestled in her puckered bud. She locked her hands behind his neck and scissored her legs on his torso and looked at him one last time with devotion and trust in her eyes and then she closed her eyes and kissed him hard and pushed upward and Donald's cock slipped into her tight back passage.

It was as well that Julie was kissing Donald because it stifled her scream as his huge penis split apart her tight puckered bud. Donald felt Julie shudder with the pain of it and her smothered screams reverberated around his mouth, her heels thrummed on his back and her body convulsed.

"I'm so sorry darling," Donald whispered.

He only had the tip of his penis inside her tight passage but he could tell that the pain was excruciating. He attempted to remove the offending appendage.

"No don't! I want it Donald. I want it so much. I want you," Julie sighed.

Donald's penis felt like a red hot poker had been pushed inside her tight anus but the pain was tolerable after the initial sting and tearing sensation and it slowly became a dull throbbing ache.

But there was something else.

Her stretched sphincter was radiating little sparklets of intense pleasure. It was like when she used the dildo on herself but a hundred times more intense. The feel of Donald's fleshy rod piercing her tight virgin anus was indescribably pleasurable despite the accompanying pain.

"Let me, please," Julie whispered as she clung to Donald and leaned up and kissed him softly.

He gazed into her emerald green eyes and saw the pain and watched her wince and grimace, he felt her body recoil and shudder as Julie slowly skewered herself on Donald's steely member. The feeling was indescribably wonderful as her tight, greased hole opened up to envelope and clench his turgid phallus. It was like his cock was being gripped tightly by a velvet glove.

The feel of Julie's tiny body under him, her silken limbs grazing his tender flesh, her slippery satin knickers tickling his scrotum, her soft lips kissing him, the smell of her, the feel of her was overloading his senses. His heart soared with something he had never felt before. The sacrifice she was making in order to deliver to him the most intense pleasure he had ever experienced was unimaginable.

Julie had never felt so affectionate and cherished as she did lying under Donald Cooper. She sensed his distress for the pain that he was causing her but she needed to make him understand how wonderfully content she felt as she slowly speared herself on his long thick penis. Every inch that entered her caused her immeasurable pain but at the same time infinite and unbounded pleasure.

Julie sighed with contentment when she finally had all of Donald inside her. Her sphincter had finally relaxed and the intense burning sensation was replaced by ringlets of decadence and contentment; her anus felt stretched to full capacity but it radiated a deep throbbing resonance that was almost indefinable. The glans of Donald's penis was pressing on her prostate which emitted pulses of rapture that coursed through her body, lighting up her pleasure centres.

Julie's cock was pressed against Donald's tight belly and every little movement he made amplified the satisfaction she was feeling. Runnels of pre-ejaculate oozed from the eye of it and Donald felt it pulsing on his flesh and it delighted him.

He leaned down and opened his mouth and kissed Julie with a deep languid kiss, his tongue slipping inside her mouth, exploring it as she clung to him, her nails raking his shoulders, her stocking-clad legs clutching at him, her heels digging into the small of his back, girding him on, encouraging him to fuck her.

Donald began to slowly thrust himself in and out of Julie's tight passage and she whimpered under him, shuddering with the ecstasy of it, encouraging him, rising up to meet his thrusts as he grasped her knickered buttocks in his hands and drove his steely cock in and out of Julie's tight, greasy anus.

They climaxed as one. Julie felt Donald's cock swell inside her and then then erupt, depositing his issue deep inside her as she simultaneously ejaculated against his belly. Waves of pleasure enveloped them both as they clung to each other like shipwreck survivors on a tumultuous sea. They kissed and moaned and held each other tight as Donald drove his cock deep into Julie's bowel and gave her his seed. He felt her scalding semen on his belly as she orgasmed right along with him, her heels drumming on his back; he stifled her screams of pleasure with his mouth.