A Glimpse of Nylon Stocking Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, continue," the man turned his head away to break the kiss and then watched Julie continue to glide her skirt up her thighs which were swathed in black seamed stockings.

When the dark shadow welt came into view the man swallowed hard and then swallowed harder still when the darker welt appeared with the silver snaps of Julie's garters clipped to them.

"Stop!" the man ordered and Julie did so.

Julie thought that there was something extremely erotic and sensual about the game they were playing.

The man reached out and gently stroked the dark welts on Julie's stockings. He toyed with her garter snaps flicking them gently against her thighs. He ran his hands up and down her legs relishing the feel of the cool, silky nylon on his fingertips.

Julie sighed and shuddered. The man's gentle manipulation of her legs was very arousing; the feel of his warm fingers on her flesh glazed in her satiny black stockings was like butterflies ticking her. She looked down and saw that the man had leaked more precum and it was running in little runnels down his shaft; the blue veins pulsing as the man's heart pumped blood to where he needed it most at this time.

The man had insisted that Julie not tuck or tape and her cock uncoiled as it began to stiffen, pressing against the transparent black knickers that the man had brought for her to wear.

"Kiss me!" the man ordered again and Julie leaned in to acquiesce to his demand.

This time the man parted his lips a little and Julie was able to put the tip her tongue just inside his mouth but no further. It was a tease because she actually wanted to kiss the man properly. She wanted to rub her body against him, she wanted to take his engorged manhood in her hand and she wanted to put him in her mouth so that she could feel the power of his weapon as she suckled it, swallowing the sweet pre-seminal fluid as it trickled from the eye of his cock.

Julie seldom became invested in her punters. She was now a seasoned prostitute with a string of regulars and a clutch of drop-ins who had found her tart cards and called her for appointments. The sex was simply work and she hardly ever became aroused during the acts. Kiss, cuddle, cane, paddle, spank, wank and if the punter was right and had the money then suck -- that was her stock in trade

Her skirt began to tent as Julie reached full tumescence. The man ignored this and continued to kiss her and play with her thighs. When his wrist brushed against her erect penis the man yanked his hand away as if he'd been burned. Julie was disappointed but not surprised; there were plenty of her customers that did not want to see her penis, however the man's kisses became more passionate.

Finally the man stood, rising out of his chair. He picked up Julie, who was probably half his weight, and carried her to the bed where he lay her down and pulled down her skirt and had her lie chastely. Then the whole ritual started again with the soft, almost emotionless kisses as Julie slowly raised her skirt, until her thighs were fully exposed and the man was straddling her, kissing her with fervour and once again Julie was bulging her knickers and tenting her skirt.

The man lay down on top of her and hugged her; his bloated phallus pressing against her knickers. She could feel the trickle of precum soak into her panties as the man writhed around on top of her.

His mouth found hers and this time he opened wide and thrust his tongue into hers. The man was big and muscled and smelled of soap and cologne and he completely enveloped the little transvestite lying beneath him. He kissed her mouth and her cheeks and neck, almost tenderly at first and then he returned to her mouth and his kisses became passionate and he began to rut against her.

Julie could feel the man's cock pressing on hers through her knickers and it felt so wonderful. The man had obviously got over his aversion to her cock. She reached up to put her hands around his neck and tried her best to lock her legs around his torso and rub her stocking-sheathed limbs on his bare tender skin.

The man sighed and pressed himself harder against Julie, kissing her frenetically as he ground himself against her body. Julie was delighted by the feel of the man's cock rubbing on hers, her knickers wet with precum. She enjoyed the man's sensuous kisses but she was a little breathless and felt imprisoned by the weight of his muscled body.

The man made no effort to take his weight off her. He'd told her what he wanted: the chair tease and that he wanted to lie on top of her and dry hump her while he kissed her, which she'd agreed to. Compared to some of the requests she received it was rather benign. Julie had miscalculated the size of the man but he wasn't really hurting her and it did feel nice and he was good looking and polite.

The man's cock slipped inside her knickers and their penises where rubbing flesh to flesh. Julie didn't mind, although she expected that the man would pull away given the reaction he'd had when his wrist brushed her cock earlier but the man seemed to be enjoying himself, certainly there was no reduction in the flow of pre-ejaculate that drooled from his cock.

Julie was quite enjoying the experience of having a man on top of her, kissing her and frotting her. Her cock was also leaking pre-seminal fluid and was tingling with delight. The man was squeezing her buttocks through her knickers while he ferociously rubbed his cock on hers.

The man jabbed at her and missed and his cock slipped between her legs and the man raised her bottom off the bed so his cock could slide between her buttocks. Julie began to panic. She made it quite clear to all her punters that she did not offer anal sex.

The man's prodigious cock slid along the crease of her perineum, the soft white pillows of her buttocks cushioning his hard cock. He pressed her buttocks together and humped the soft, slippery, warm channel between her cheeks. Julie batted at his back with her fists and scissored her legs against him in frustration but the man humped away at her, his cock dangerously close to her sphincter.

Did it feel wonderful lying underneath this man while he held her tight and pressed his penis between her pillowy arse cheeks eliciting little tingles of delight every time his glans pressed on her sphincter? Of course it did; it felt wonderful!

Was Julie terrified that the man was going to pierce her anus either intentionally or unintentionally? You bet your best knickers she was but it just felt so wonderful to be smothered by this big handsome man who was kissing her, squeezing her buttocks as he humped them, with her knicker-clad cock rubbing on his hard belly while he did it.

The man began to whimper and Julie felt his cock shudder and suddenly her bottom was soaked with warm syrupy jism and Julie held him tight and scissored her nylon-clad legs against him, raking his flanks with her heels as she released against his hard, flat belly. The room suddenly reeked of spunk.

Julie clung to the man, returning his desperate kisses as he pinned her to the bed and fucked her buttocks. At least once the tip of his glans pierced her sphincter but only enough to open it a little and when he did Julie screamed but it was a scream of trepidation and delight rather than abject terror. She had to admit that it felt nice as she flooded her knickers with her seed and the man continued to spurt his issue between her legs.

When he was finished the man lay on top of Julie and stroked and coddled her, whispering endearments, telling her how beautiful she was. He left her sated and exhausted on the bed, soaking in his semen and her own juices. Julie was too tired to see him to the door but found later that he had left a decent tip.

Later that night in bed she recalled the handsome young man who had stroked her knicker-covered penis while his finger was buried in her bum and compared it to the feel of the big man's cock thrusting between her buttocks and at least twice accidently slipping inside her sphincter just a little. She also recalled what Bella had told her: "You earn real money on your back."

Food for thought but Julie was still adamant that's she wouldn't be doing that any time soon.

However the next day her curiosity got the better of her and Julie overcame her fear and had Julian purchase a dildo from a Soho adult shop for Julie to use. She experimented with it over the next few days and discovered a few things. First she must douche before using it, second she must use plenty of lubricant, third, it needed to be inserted slowly, and finally, if she positioned it just right she could ejaculate hands free.

The dildo was a wonderful toy but Julie still had no intention of letting a man mount her. The very thought of it sent waves of trepidation through her. There was big difference between Julie slowly pushing a small lubricated dildo inside her clean anus and manipulating it to please herself, than some brutish man pounding away at her tight puckered bud!

Donald Cooper

When Donald Cooper had met with Jimmy Bottle and told him of his plan to present Wendy Wantsit in court Jimmy's first response had been to ask what was in it for him.

"One hundred guineas paid in full by the Earl of Mansfield but through our law firm's account," Donald had replied.

"Of course you only get the money if the ruse works," Donald sniffed.

"What does that mean?" Jimmy had asked in his high whiney effeminate voice.

"It means I'm going to have to see you dressed as Wendy and determine for myself if it is believable that you can actually pass as a woman," Donald countered.

"You mean would I be clocked as a man? Not a chance. Especially at night. But I can't exactly turn up at your law firm in drag can I?" Jimmy whined.

"No, of course not and the prosecutor or the judge might get wind of what I'm planning if someone was to be indiscreet. I'll need to see you in the same situation that Miles Mansfield would have seen you," Donald stated.

"Be at The Elephant and Castle in Lambeth tonight at eight o'clock guvnor and you'll see Wendy how Miles saw her," Jimmy chuckled.

Donald had shown up at The Elephant and Castle at the appointed time. The place was a down to earth public house where a large crowd was drinking and singing along with two flamboyant men playing back-to-back pianos. It smelled of beer, cigarette smoke with a cloying undercurrent of perfume. There appeared to quite a few tarted up women in attendance.

Donald bought a gin and Britvic bitter lemon and wondered through the crowded pub looking for Jimmy Bottle or more correctly he was looking for Wendy Wantsit. It was then that it struck Donald that most of the women weren't in fact women; they were female impersonators: transvestites.

Most of them were absolutely stunning and unclockable but some were not quite as distinguishable, looking more like a man in a frock wearing makeup. Donald surveyed the lounge bar and realised that he was mesmerised by some of the more attractive and effeminate types.

Although it was not illegal to 'crossdress in public', crossdressers could and probably would be arrested for disturbing the peace, importuning or worse. Most people thought transvestites were the same as drag queens and only dressed that way as a means of entertainment. Whether that was the case here or not it appeared that The Elephant and Castle was a safe place for them and other deviants.

There were men holding hands and some of them were openly kissing. Most of the transvestites were surrounded by flocks of admirers who appeared to be enchanted by them to the extent that some of the transvestites were sitting in men's laps, some were kissing and some were outright fondling each other.

Donald hadn't thought about it for quite some time now but suddenly images of the nylon sheathed calf of Julian Clifford crept back into his mind, except the well-turned leg was not attached to Julian Clifford's body, it belonged to some seductive coquette who was as yet faceless.

Donald recalled Gillian Snodgrass scolding him and telling him to 'go out and explore the world and find something exotic to tickle your fancy before you remarry'. There was no doubt that some of the more attractive and feminine types were indeed exotic.

"See anything you fancy? You walked right past me and didn't recognise me," Jimmy Bottle or more correctly Wendy Wantsit tapped him on the shoulder and grinned at him when he turned to face her.

At first Donald had no idea who was talking to him but the woman was stunning; dressed in a leather micro-miniskirt, white diaphanous blouse with a black and silver bolero jacket, high heels, shoulder-length blonde hair and heavy makeup. She was attractive and sexy and Donald would be lying if he didn't admit to himself that his first instinct was to fuck her.

The voice was the giveaway; he recognised Jimmy Bottle's high whiney effeminate voice.

"Ok; I think we can sell this in court but you can't wear that," Donald waved at Wendy's streetwalker clothes.

"Oh, don't worry darling; I have a nice suit that will impress the judge and the gallery," Wendy smirked and before Donald could do anything about it she leaned in and kissed the side of his mouth leaving him in a cloud of perfume and lipstick on his lips.

"I'll send you the court date," Donald yelled at Wendy as she disappeared into the crowd and although he knew better he couldn't take his eyes off her pert arse and long legs sheathed in sheer black fully-fashioned stockings.

"Well that's that taken care of," Donald said to himself.

As much as he found some of the transvestites fascinating and alluring Donald decided to be on his way. The Elephant and Castle was not the type of establishment that a preeminent barrister like himself should be frequenting. He decided to stop for a quick piss on the way out and made his way the men's lavatory and was a little relieved to find that there were no transvestites in there. They were free to use the women's conveniences at the Trunk and Brick.

Donald stood at the trough and let his water flow, reading the graffiti on the wall as he pissed. A cork board was mounted centre-trough and was covered with tart cards pinned to it with drawing pins. One of them caught his attention, it read: TV Julie. Discreet service for select gentlemen. Kisses and cuddles or spanking and discipline. Hand relief only!

A picture of TV Julie reclining on the sofa, one foot up on it the other leg extended, her arms draped along the back of the couch, one hand holding a riding crop, her head thrown back a little and her lips opened sensuously, accompanied the text. Her knickers were openly on display as were her stocking-tops. Even in black and white she looked beautiful and sexy.

Donald realised what a fool he'd been.

Julie was not 'True Value Julie'; she was 'Transvestite Julie'! Oh my god! Was Julian Clifford not just a manufacturer and distributor of tart cards? Was Julian also the 'tart' being advertised?

It made sense didn't it? What would make a man wear stockings under his suit? Because he was a crossdresser and it was compulsive! Julian Clifford was also Julie Clifford; it all made sense!

Now what was Donald going to do with that nugget of information?

Donald took Friday off from the practice and waited patiently for Julian Clifford at Lambeth North tube station and got on the same Bakerloo Line train, alighting at Oxford Circus. Donald had been careful not to arouse Julian's suspicions but had got close enough to see that Julian was wearing stockings or tights under his suit.

He took a perch in the Black Swan public house across from the bookshop and worked his way through two pints of bitter before Julian closed the shop for lunch. Julian took a circuitous route around Soho, similar to the route he had taken when Donald had followed him before.

Donald followed him watching Julian stop at every telephone phone box he passed and he also darted into a couple of newsagents and public houses and quickly ducked back out. Julian was working his way around Soho street by street, distributing tart cards from the valise he was carrying. Donald went into one of phone boxes and found TV Julie's tart card.

It was identical to the previous card but the text had been altered slightly: the Hand relief only! stipulation was missing. Donald smiled at the implication and read the card closely. What had been added was a line of text that read: Sat through Thu 6pm to late.

Donald continued to follow Julian from a discreet distance and watched him drop into a lingerie shop and leave almost immediately, stuffing a package into his valise.

Donald entered the lingerie shop and spoke to the pretty shopgirl. Using his charm, good looks and a one pound note he discovered that Julian had picked up a package of twelve pairs of fully-fashioned nylon stockings; six black, six fleshtoned.

"He picks them every Friday so I have them pre-packaged for him. Sometimes he buys knickers and other lingerie. Tells me it's for his wife but we get plenty of his type in here. No skin off our nose, is it? A sale is a sale and he's a good customer," the girl said, smacking her gum and studying the pound note that Donald had given her.

Donald smiled and left the shop. He went home and had an early supper and at 6pm precisely he dialled 723 4141 and nervously waited for an answer. There was none. Julie's new cards specifically said: Sat through Thu 6pm to late so being Friday he wasn't really expecting one.

Donald waited until around 9pm and then took a taxi to the Elephant and Castle. He'd dressed down and was wearing a cheap suit with scuffed brogues, without a tie. The Trunk and Brick was in full swing; Riccardo and Hernando were banging out 'Roll Out The Barrel' on their back-to-back pianos and the crowd was singing along, following the bouncing ball projected on the wall.

The drag show had not long finished and the 'girls' were lined up at the bar, eager to convert their tips into drinks. Donald sidled up beside them and observed them without gawking. Their makeup was very exaggerated compared to the makeup worn by other crossdressers in the pub: stacks of false eyelashes, glued down eyebrows with false ones created above them, harsh contours and heavy applications of bold colour.

The four drag queens sat at a table together chatting with their fans as they dropped by to congratulate them on the show. One by one the drag queens went out back to change. Two returned still dressed as women but with their makeup turned down and their hip and thigh pads gone and two came out dressed as their male selves.

Donald found this interesting but it was not what he was here for.

He found Julie Clifford sitting with a large-breasted, attractive older woman and another woman of similar age to her. Donald was surprised to find that he was mentally referring to the transvestites as women; at least those that were passable. He wasn't sure it was Julie at first; the only picture he had of Julie was her tart card which he turned over and over in his hand as he studied her. Donald was able to get a stool near the bar right next to their little crowded table situated right at the back of the pub where the tree transvestites and three men sat talking above the raucous din of pub.

They had to raise their voices to talk over the sing-along and Donald was able to snatch snippets of conversation. He quickly ascertained that the women were called Julie, Bella and Sandra. The woman who he suspected was Julie was in fact her.

He was sure that a closer examination of Bella would reveal that those big tits were false; but they served their purpose and as she was a big girl they were proportionate to her frame. Sandra was pretty but a little skinny. There was no doubt that Julie was the most attractive and feminine of the three.