A Golden Opportunity

Story Info
Sam takes a kinky shower. And the aftermath.
1.2k words
4.49
4.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha knelt naked in the tub, her wide eyes staring up at her partner, Lexi, who stood over her, also naked. A ring gag held Samantha's mouth open and her hands were bound tightly behind her back. Though she had never before used rope in such a manner they had found Lexi had quite a knack for it. The binds of her arms connected to the rope breast harness and any movement would tighten and squeeze Samantha's breasts. She let out a soft whimper as she looked up at her lover.

Things had not always been this way. Sam had developed an interest in bondage as a teenager but had never done anything practical with it and upon meeting Lexi had tucked it away, she loved her partner and hadnt wanted her proclivities to drive them away, but eventually the truth had come out. Lexi had found Sam's stash of toys and questioned her about it. To Sam it had felt like being punched in the gut, their relationship was over, it had to be, there was no way that Lexi was going to accept her....but she had, more than that Lexi had taken to it very well. And together they were beginning to dip their toes in and see what they found.

It had started out simple, Lexi would tie Sam to the bed or she would spank her if her half of the household chores werent finished, but it was quickly evolving. Her lover was doing her own research and she was a fast learner, which was what led them to where they were now. "Are you ok love?" Lexi asked as softly, her blonde hair cascading down and framing her face, her blue eyes sparkled with excitement and lust but there was also concern in them as well as she stroked Sam's cheek.

The two were almost polar opposites in looks. Lexi was fit, with some lean muscle on her and a full bust. At five foot ten inches she towered over her shorter, petite girlfriend. Sam's hair was a dark Auburn, the red only really coming out in the sun or when it was wet and her hazel eyes showed more green than blue most of the time. But opposites do attract or at least they had and as Samantha looked up at her lover she nuzzled Lexi's hand before nodding her head. "Hesh," she spoke through the gag, trying to answer in the affirmative.

"Ok then pet, get ready." Lexi's voice took on a new tone, one that was firmer, stronger, her Domme voice. Straightening up she stood over Sam and spread her pussy lips wide. A small yellow trickle ran down her leg at first before a second later it erupted into a stream that splashed down on Sam's head. The stream hit her mouth and the back of her throat, the petite young woman choked and spluttered. "Swallow it," She heard Lexi say above her, the taller woman's voice like iron. It took a second longer where more piss spilled down her chin but eventually Sam did manage to swallow. The hot,salty urine burned her throat as it went down but she had never felt more aroused. Lexi was marking her, claiming her in one of the most primitive ways and Sam loved it.

Eventually the stream petered out, the last bit catching Sam right below the eye. Her body and hair were covered in her lovers stream. The hand returned to her hair and pulled back hard enough for Sam to squeal through the gag. Lexi spit into Sam's face. One finger trailing it down her cheek until it touched her tongue. Sam's tongue wrapped around the digit pulling the saliva from it, her whole body shuddered with delight as Lexi said firmly. "I own you slut, you belong to me." It was a whole new world now.

Lexi sat curled up on the bed. What had she done! She had actually peed on Samantha, not only that she had spat in her wife's face! Part of her, the overriding part at the moment, was mortified. But underneath it all she was so incredibly aroused. It had been so intoxicating to take control like that to have her wife under her, ready to take what Lexi had given her. The red head had even seemed to enjoy it. But had she?

Looking to the closed bathroom door she could her faintly Samantha singing over the sound of the shower water running. It was a soft, light tune, but from that it seemed that Sam was in a good mood. She shivered as she thought of seeing her piss splash across her lovers body. Of hearing her choke on it before she began to swallow it. The rush she felt from all of that, it was so.... intoxicating.

The bathroom door opened and Samantha stepped out, her smile lit up the room and her normally unruly mop of red hair now lay in wet, cascading waves trailing down her shoulders and back. She smiled at Lexi but the smile slipped upon seeing her wife's face and the look upon it. "Lex, what's wrong?" Her voice was soft, gentle, so very comforting. Lexi watched as her wife moved over to their bed and sat down next to her. Felt it as Sam's wet hand rested lightly on her shoulder. "Babe talk to me," there was a note of worry in Samantha's voice now and Lexi knew she needed to answer.

"I..." Lexi started but stopped short biting her lip worriedly.

"This is about earlier, our session?" Lexi nodded. "You didn't do anything to me that I didn't want." Samantha assured her. "It was so hot what you did, the way you took control and dominated me, claiming me as yours." Sam's hand rested on the back of Lexi's head as she brought their foreheads together. "I loved it babe." There was a pause and Sam spoke again. "But if you didn't, we don't need to continue. I don't want to force you to do something you are uncomfortable with."

An overwhelming surge of gratitude rushed through Lexi and she pulled Sam into a suffocating hug. She held her as she felt Sam's arms wrap around her waist. "I do want to continue, but I wanted to make sure I hadn't gone too far...that you were enjoying it."

Sam pulled herself free. "We went over my limits and safewords Lex, I didn't use them and you didn't violate my limits so we are fine, and again, I enjoyed it."

There was another long pause and Lexi asked. "So where do we go from here?"

Another pause, this time from Sam before she answered, uncertainty in her voice. "I...I don't know. I guess...I guess it depends on what we both want. You...you know what I want." she looked down and away, not daring to look at her lovers face.

Yes, Lexi did know what she wanted, or what Sam thought she wanted. "Are you sure?"

"If I didn't like it would you force me to continue?"

"Of course not sweetie, you know that. But...Im not sure I have it in me to...to be a D-Domme, full time."

"Well I don't know if I have it in me to be a full time submissive. But if your willing...we could find out together." Lexi pursed her lips as she thought about what to say next...