All Comments on 'A Golfing Event'

by slowblo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OMG please write more. Hopefully without the girlfriend. Michael is so deliciously feminine he's all the girl Travis needs. I love Sissy Power.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beyond hot…yes, no more pussy for this little twink in the pretty sundress…submissive little princess feeling the cum seeping out of her cunt..a total bitch now..

JT

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean33710 months ago

Amazingly hot story!! Well done!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

And that's the way Allison found them when she returned, curled up together, naked and sound asleep. Oddly see found this site strangely titillating, that is until see saw her favorite sundress crumpled on the floor with Michael's cum strains all over the front of it. After seeing that, she stormed out leaving Travis once and for all and headed back to her girlfriend, who's bed she had left only a short time before. Those few lines are my way of getting closure in case you decide not to continue this SOOO VERY HOT story, which incidentally had me staining my own sundress while reading it. ;-)~~

KatiwantsKatiwants10 months ago

So very hot and sexy!!! Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm!!!!

510mike510mike10 months ago

Whiskey and cum...perfect for the 19th hole!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze36110 months ago

So hot! I can’t wait to read what happens next!

BidickulousBidickulous10 months ago

Wonderful, thanks! Definitely deserved the 5 stars.

One issue: multiple uses of “faggot”? To me (OK, I’m bi, not 100% gay) that seems like something only a totally gay guy can get away with saying to another totally gay lover?

Otherwise, my mind was running to a slightly different follow up scenario from what MarcLuciFer suggested, so I’m really looking forward to another chapter to see where you go with this! Ooooh, how ‘bout: Michael fucks Travis and calls HIM a faggot? ; - )

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies10 months ago

What you wrote was so hot!!! "I hope you got your fill, because that was the last pussy for you. I'm about to cum in your ass, and when I do, you'll be gay. Do you understand?" "Look at me, Michael. Look at me." His eyes snapped to mine and a second later I was unloading in his guts. He cried out again when I did, his face painted with pure joy. I leaned forward and kissed him as the last of what had to be six ropes shot off into him."

I'm a lot like Michael in your story, except I'm not so forward. I wish I had the nerve to entice a straight guy like Travis. I so miss having a man inside me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great example of what homophobes think gay erotica is supposed to be.

Foggybottom81Foggybottom815 months ago

Personally being called a faggot during anal sex really turns me on!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lovely!

Sorry Travis but you're not as straight as you think

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous