A Good Friend of the Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We just put on some bath robes and went for the breakfast. "Timmy must be waiting for us by now" she said and I followed her closely. Betty has asked Tim to prepare the breakfast for us. I was feeling frisky and when I reached for some orange and apple juice from the fridge I let my robe casually open up. My cock was not hard but it still was quite swelled from Betty's insane mouth vacuuming. I watched him closely and he definitely was looking. He went all red. I just laughed and Betty hurried up to close my robe. It was a good thing she did it fast since seeing her in front of me in such close proximity to my cock I was starting to get an erection again and that would definitely been pushing it too far.

At the afternoon Betty send Timmy to do some grocery shopping and we had some alone time again. Betty laughed and slapped me to my chest saying that I was a horrible man showing my cock to Timmy like that. "He knows he's inferior you don't have to rub it in his face." "Oh but I can rub it in you face, can't I?" She just smiled and kissed me and said that anytime I want. But this led to a little more serious conversation. We were once more pondering whether or not he knew about us and did he have a cuckold fetish. We were not sure about it. He had never given any straight forward comments about it but how could he act like that if he did not want to be a cuckold? I mean come on he asked me if his wife can sleep in my bed and then acted all grateful when I agreed. I also told Betty that some cuckolds would like to participate and for example eat a creampie after the wife has fucked her lover. Betty was giggling outrageously. She had never heard about eating a creampie and first did not believe me. But then she got little more serious and asked me if I thought Timmy would want that? I did no know but I noticed Betty's mood change and I could swear it was turning her on. Her kisses turned more needy and her hand went to my genitalia but then we also noticed that he just arrived from his errands. Betty gave me a quick kiss and told me that this was not over and that we would get back to it later.

That evening Betty again went first to Tim's room but quite soon came to me. She said she still was going to visit Timmy little later but now she wanted me. We had our normal evening exercises and by that I mean some hot and intense lovemaking. Especially the ending was good. Betty lifted her legs to my shoulders and asked me to penetrate her really deep. If I pushed my whole cock deep into her I had to be quite careful not to hurt her. I could feel my fat cock head bottom her out against her cervix deep inside. I was so close making these short and slow pushes against her. Not withdrawing from her pussy at all. She coaxed her hands between us and held each of my testicles in her hands. "Please baby fill me up good. Please give me all you got". Her hands delicately squeezed and fondled my balls urging for me to come. I swear her pussy seemed to suck me in like it had a mind of it own. All her talking and squeezing and just the overall receptiveness of her womanhood made me cum like a volcano. Her grip on my balls tightened and it was like she was squishing a lemonade from a lemon. And it worked. I came in such volumes that I did not know it was possible. Eventually I had given all I had and was spent. The last thing I saw before I fell to sleep was her walking away her thighs glistering from sperm.

If all that wasn't enough some time afterwards Betty told me that she was pregnant. I asked if she had any idea if it was mine or Tim's and she chuckled and told me she was 100% sure it was mine. The only time Timmy's penis has been anywhere near her pussy during the last months was at the Caribbean and he had came so quick between her thighs and his loads were so ridiculously small that Betty saw now way it could have been Timmy's. This piece of news took some time to sink in. I asked Betty what did she think we should do. She confessed that even though she was madly in love with me she also cared a lot for Timmy and did not want to hurt him. He was always so attentive to her every need and was just filling a whole different compartment in her life than I. I joked to her that I had some special compartment in mind I would like to fill right now and she laughed and jumped into my lap.

We fucked each others to a bliss. After the sex I confessed her that I also liked the things as they were and once more I was asking aloud the question that maybe Tim knew about us and would be just happy about the baby being mine. She again thought it impossible but did agree that Timmy certainly was the naivest man alive if he had not figured out what was going on. So she decided to talk with him.

After the talk she told me that Timmy had been super happy about the baby and that she did not have the courage to tell him straight how it was. So we just decided to see how it would go. When the baby came it was a boy and clearly had some African-American heritage. The only one not seeing it seemed to be Tim. Even the nurses at the hospital were giving me funny looks when I went there with flowers the very next day to congratulate Betty and Tim. They saw from a mile away that I was the real father.

But eventually everything turned out great. I and Betty continued to have our dancing date nights and whenever Tim went to a business trip I would keep her company at their home. During the years we had two more children one boy and a baby girl and Betty was just happiest woman alive. We even visit Caribbean regularly and Tim sometimes came along and sometimes stayed at home with the kids. Betty always sleeps with me in the master bedroom. To me this was the perfect solution. I was not too involved but got to spend time with Betty and my children as often as I liked. Tim babysits and takes care both my business' and my children's daily needs.

The only thing bothering me was that I still not have figured it out if Tim really doesn't know or if he doesn't care. Maybe he just loved Betty so much that he decided to find her a man who can satisfy her as she deserves. And to give her some healthy and strong babies.

12