All Comments on 'A Good Game'

by mbtaichi

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story.

Keep writing. I enjoyed it. Overall very good. Some errors but far less than I would have had.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 4 years ago
I would really enjoy being the next guy to walk through the door

and fuck all the women. Don’t want to be one of the husbands and share my wife as a slut. 4stars very erotic and well written.

I think a few more chapters are needed to explore the aftermath of this new kinky dynamic in Adam’s marriage. I think exploring how they feel back in everyday life knowing each other so intimately has many dramatic opportunities.

Just don’t write another story where everyone fucks everyone with no problems. If there is no jealousy or fear there is no real loving relationship. I think Adam should suffer a little “be careful what you wish for” and Jen should struggle to choose between losing herself as a total slut and staying with Adam. And what about the children and extended family being affected?

NotronsNotronsabout 4 years ago

Very hot and would love to see Jen gang banged. Great job and hope to see more soon.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 4 years ago
Great story

Loved this encounter and hearing about how you were both so turned on about entering the world of swinging.

It leaves it open to hear about what happens next and how the six of you continue on this lust filled experience

robinhodrobinhodabout 4 years ago

Good writing.

Finding out it was a 'set up' spoilt it for me.

The other five participants being totally comfortable with each other suggested that they'd ALL done it before. That would include his wife.

There's a world of difference between enjoying a mutual orgy together, and realising that your wife has most probably been doing it behind your back for some time. I know she denied this. Did it convince? If put in this position I would be VERY suspicious. This would not bode well for the future of our marriage.

In any case, I think a settled group of six is bound to fail. Sooner or later one of the couples would fancy secret extras. They might then want to be exclusive and set up as a couple. End of.

All in all, the happy ending as described is a fool's paradise.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 4 years ago

I loved this story.

Would love to hear more about Jen's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hard to read

1, You have left out a lot of words.

2. Possessive of Jen is Jen's. Sometimes you get it right. Other times you have used Jens's, Jens and Jen..

3. Other examples of wrong words: (It took a few re-reads to figure out in each case)

"..she resumed liking Jen's pussy" should be "licking"

".. tacking the second cock of the night into her mouth" should be "taking"

"..her puffy pussy lips clinging to the shaft of his cock as is trying to hold him inside" should be "as if"

"..Some her husband's cum dripped out of Emma's open pussy" should be "Some of"

"..seeing who's was fingering her" should be "who was"

"..Do you want to watch her being fuck by both Ben and Harry?" should be "fucked"

I appreciate your efforts to write an interesting story for my and other's entertainment. I mentioned these problems to help you get a good response.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A new Beginning

Excellent story. While it could use a little editing, I could blame the authors over-excitement for errors. Love a story about how a couple finds their swinger nature, and how a party moves from normal, to flirty to WILD. Been there and it is great. Thanks.

MrKachingMrKachingover 3 years ago
Eat the Creampie

Adam needs to get between Jen's legs and lick up all that cum and show his appreciation IMHO.

Also, sucking the cocks clean would be a nice gesture as well.

Can't wait to hear about the next get together:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was talking to a woman I met on internet, started reading this story got thru first 2 pages she made me stop she's on her way to my house ( 40 mi)

Can't wait to finish.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 1 year ago

Now this is what I read Literotica for! I love reading about couples; husbands and wives enjoying sexual abandon with friends. I love reading how they play without humiliation, but with lust. The only thing missing with many of these stories is the aftermath. It is my belief that people in these situations deal with a range of mixed emotions afterwards. I like to see how different couples deal with the after effects.

Selene_NyxSelene_Nyxover 1 year ago

9 out of 10! Loved it. I wish Jen did actually fuck her friends and was unfaithful all this time though :(

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeover 1 year ago

Beautiful! The group would be even hotter if the relationship between husbands also grew into bisexual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was an amazing story! I loved it. Please write more of their adventures.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 1 year ago

Despite the many grammatical errors, this still gave me a raging hardon!

Very hot story, just wish you had edited it better ;->

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

Hot, hot, hot, hot!!! A real turn-on!!!Loved it, thanks!!

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

One of my favorites. You should have had him go down and clean her up, like what was on his mind

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ah the perfect wife in my mind. My wife and I used to play with others but she won't anymore and damn I miss it. My ideal is to have her in a sex swing and maybe 4 or 5 guys all fuck her and cum in her, the idea of seeing all that cum running out of her is a real turn on.

olblueyesolblueyes7 months ago

enjoyed this tale very much, i read the others comments,, people complain too much, hey! its a free story! two commenters wondered about the aftermath of such an orgy, what the couples think when they get home,,,would people be interested in such musings? since its all fiction anyway,, does it matter?

Hewitt2024Hewitt20243 months ago

Wow ! This is another great story to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous