A Good Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam turned to his wife, seeing her smiling at him. After all her protesting, she seemed to be enjoying herself!

Jen gathered up the cards to deal the next round. She could feel herself becoming aroused just as she had the last time she'd played strip poker almost twenty years earlier. Adam knew about most of her past, but she'd kept some of her wilder antics from him, not wanting to scare him off when they'd first met. Then after they'd been together for a few years, she didn't see any reason to tell him about everything she'd done in her past. She was a different person now! Wasn't she? As she sat next to her husband with his hard-on, she felt the moisture between her legs growing. Surrounded by her friends, she began to question whether she had in fact changed as much as she thought she had. While she dealt the cards, Jen studied Kate as she walked back to the kitchen counter. She certainly does have a great body, Jen thought to herself as she watched her ass swaying sexily from side to side. When she turned to return to the table with the snacks, Kate stared right at her, smiling realising that Jen had been looking at her ass.

Emma lost the round. She sat quietly in her chair for a few seconds, then began to unbutton her top. The room fell silent as they realised Emma was about to become the first of the women to expose their tits.

Adam watched Emma let her top fall down her arms onto the floor, then sitting up straight in her chair, she jutted chest out, proudly displaying her tits.

Jen watched her friend exposing her tits to everyone, although still a little annoyed with Emma, she had to admit that she was glad they were playing. Adam certainly seemed to be enjoying the view; he was practically drooling as he looked at her tits.

"Things are definitely hotting up now," Emma laughed, looking around the table, her eyes settling on Jen's who was gazing unashamedly at her tits.

Once again, an unspoken challenge passed between them. "Whose deal is it," Jen asked impatiently smiling at Emma, rising to the challenge.

"Mine," Kate answered, having finished her forfeit she sat back at the table seemingly unconcerned that her toga had risen up her legs until barely covering her crotch.

Jen lost the round. Adam watched open-mouthed as she shuffled to the edge of her seat, reaching under her skirt, pulling her thong down. Emma's eyes widened when Jen threw the tiny piece of blue material onto the table. Jen sat back into her chair, pulling her skirt back into place, preventing anyone from seeing up between her leg to her smoothly waxed pussy.

Adam couldn't quite believe that his wife was now sitting at the table dressed in just her short skirt and sexy white lace bra. Fucking hell she looks horny, he thought to himself, noticing that Ben was taking a great interest in her scantily covered tits.

Ben lost the next round. Without any hesitation, he stood up, pulled his toga up over his head, throwing it onto the floor, leaving him completely naked.

Jens's eyes widened, as she looked at him approvingly studying Ben's naked body. Her eyes drifted down to his erect cock while absentmindedly licking her lips, leaning forward, trying to get a closer look at his cock.

Adam watched his wife, who appeared to be captivated by Ben's cock. A wave of jealousy rushed over him as he watched her carefully studying Ben's erect cock.

"Woo-hoo," Emma cheered as Ben sat back into his chair.

Kate turned to her husband, placing a hand on his thigh as he sat back down, proud that the other two women seemed to like what they had seen.

"You are a lucky girl," Emma joked, making them all laugh.

Jen lost the next round. What's she going to do, fuck I hope she takes her bra off. Adam thought, looking at her excitedly, his eyes pleading with her to take her bra off and expose her tits. Up until recently, he wouldn't have thought he would want his wife to expose herself in such a manner.

Jen looked into Adam's lap, seeing his erect cock straining to stay inside of his shorts. He wants me to do this; he's fucking getting off on anticipating seeing me exposing myself, the fucking pervert.... Oh well if that's what he wants, who am I to say no! Pushing her chair back, Jen slowly got to her feet, stepping away from the table.

"I think Jen should give us dance," Emma said, much to the delight of everyone else as they began cheering loudly, encouraging Jen to give them a sexy dance.

By now, they were all pretty drunk. Adam noticed that Jen was a little unsteady on her feet as she began to move in time to the music, swaying seductively from side to side. Jen had always enjoyed dancing, both Emma and herself had spent most weekends clubbing before she'd met Adam.

Jen pulled the straps of her bra down over her shoulders, her tits bouncing as she continued her sexy dance.

Adam turned to watch how the others were reacting to her dance. Ben and Harry were both staring directly at her tits. Who could blame them, the way they bounced around made Adam want to jump up and play with them! He also noticed that Emma, a smile spreading spread across her face as Jen unfastened the bra crossing her arm across her chest, holding her bra in place teasingly. She was clearly enjoying showing off as much as they were enjoying watching her.

Turning her back to them, Jen looked back over her shoulder, suddenly squatting down with her legs spread wide. Unfortunately, she was facing away from them, overwise they would have had a fantastic view up her skirt to her bald pussy. When she came back up, Jen thrust her ass back towards them just as a stripper would when performing a slut drop. Keeping her back to them, she pulled the bra down over her arms, letting it fall to the floor, all the while swaying her ass seductively for their enjoyment.

God, she looks fucking horny, l can't wait to fuck her, Adam thought, shuffling in his seat, trying to ease the pressure of his swollen cock that was straining to escape his shorts.

Jen turned back around to face them with her hands placed over her tits. Adam knew the look on her face. She's fucking turned on! Christ, she's actually enjoying exposing herself. To a loud cheer, she threw her arms to the side, revealing her tits to everyone's delight. Her nipples were swollen and hard, a sure sign that she was indeed turned on. She's fucking loving this, Adam thought, proud of his wife. Jen had always had a wild streak in the privacy of their bedroom; enjoying role play, dressing up and experimenting during sex. But that was in private. In all the years he had known her, this was the first time Adam had ever seen her display the exhibitionist side of her personality so openly.

Walking back to the table, Jen continued swaying her hips to the rhythm of the music, her tits wobbling and bouncing as she moved. Adam had to admit to himself that although a little shocked by Jens's behaviour, he was also unbelievably turned on. He began to wonder just how far she would allow this game to go!

Unfortunately for Jen, she lost the next hand as well.

"I'm not going to be the first of the girls to get naked, I'll take a forfeit," Jen said looking at Emma, who had the highest hand; therefore, she would be the one to set the forfeit.

"Hmmm," Emma paused theatrically as she thought of a forfeit.

While she waited, Jen looked through the glass tabletop into Harry's lap. God, his cock looks so big, she thought, moving her gaze to Ben, who was sitting diagonally across from her with his legs spread widely, making no attempt to hide his hard cock that was straining to escape his shorts. In fact, he seemed to be openly flaunting himself, as if saying, look at what I've got.

"I know... you have to remove an item of clothing from the next loser. But you can only use your teeth. No hands allowed!" Emma said, smiling at Jen.

"You're fucking kidding me, right?" Jen looked as if she could kill Emma.

"What, are you going to chicken out?" Emma teased in a mocking voice.

"Bitch," Jen said, staring coldly at Emma. Adam once again noticed something unsaid passed between the two best friends, but he could tell that Jen wasn't anywhere near as upset or annoyed with Emma as she was making out. He got the feeling that it was all a ruse.

Jen turned to Adam, who nodded his head, encouraging her to accept the forfeit. She'd expected him to put a stop to it all by now. But instead, he seemed to be spurring her on. Christ, what was he thinking? Did he realise where this could all lead? He must do! Surely? Jen thought realising that Adam wanted to see her get naked in front of their friends. He wanted to see her in a compromising position!

"Okay... But remember, it was your idea to carry on playing, not mine," Jen told her husband as she scooped up the cards and began to deal.

She's not annoyed; she just wants my permission. Adam thought to himself as he picked up his cards.

Harry lost the hand, meaning that Jen would now have to remove his shorts using only her teeth!

Adam couldn't believe his luck; he was about to let his wife get so close to another man's cock. Up until recently, he hadn't had any desire to see her getting so close, let alone touch another man. But there was no denying the feeling of excitement he felt when thinking about the prospect of seeing his wife so close another man's cock. God, would she actually touch it? I fucking hope so. He sat up straight in his chair, his erect cock straining to remain inside of his shorts as he waited impatiently for her to begin her forfeit.

Jen looked down into her husband's lap, seeing how hard his cock was. He's fucking enjoying this. He wants to see me do it. He wants to see me getting intimate with another man. It was as if a light bulb had gone off in her head. He's fucking turned on by the thought of me being with another man!

Jen looked over to Harry, who was sitting impatiently waiting for her to come around the table to carry out her task. She hadn't taken much notice of him until this holiday. Emma's boyfriends didn't usually last more than a few months, so over the years, she'd learned not to bother getting to know them very well. But Harry seemed different; he seemed to be on the same wavelength as Emma, they'd been together for nearly a year now, and he made her happy.

Jen slowly rose from her seat, her tits once again jiggling as she made her way around the table. It had been a long time since she'd wanted a group of people to look at her this way, lustfully, with longing in their eyes. Seeing their appreciation of her body, made her happy. She felt sexy, confident, desired. Pulling her shoulders back, thrusting her tits out, she walked over to stand beside Harry. Nervously taking hold of his hand, she pulled him to his feet, leading him toward the living area to give herself more room to move, and at the same time affording the others a better view of the action. She then knelt in front of him, her face just inches away from his crotch.

Adam watched as Jen stared fixedly at his hard cock through his shorts. He couldn't quite believe how turned on he was by the view in front of him. Who would have guessed that seeing his wife kneeling in front of another man's hard cock would be such a turn on? But fucking hell was he turned on; he was barely managing to control the urge to stroke himself.

Jen moved on her knees around to Harry's side, sitting back onto her ankles with her skirt bunched up under her ass, revealing just a hint of her round ass cheeks. Placing her hands on the floor to steady herself, she leaned forward, bringing her face closer to Harry's hip, she couldn't help but look longingly at the shape of his hard cock hidden inside of his shorts. She began laughing nervously, her face flushed. Adam couldn't tell whether the flushing was from the alcohol or the fact she was so close to another man's hard cock. Maybe a little of both. Jen once again leaned forward, this time, taking hold of the rim of his boxer shorts with her teeth, pulling them downward, uncovering his hip. She then moved around to her other side on her hands and knees to repeat the action.

Adam watched his wife trying to pull Harry's shorts down from the side, but unfortunately, she was unable to get them over his erect cock.

"You're going to have to do it from the front," Emma said, laughing at her friend, making Jen even more determined to complete her task.

Jen crawled on her hands and knees until she was directly in front of harry. Her skirt had risen up the back of her legs, exposing just a tiny fraction of ass cheeks. The sight before him drew the breath from his lungs. Jen was on her hands and knees with her face directly in front of Harry's hard cock. She looked as if she were about to give him a blow job. Fuck, I'd love to see that. Adam thought, Jesus, where the fuck did that come from? He hadn't expected to enjoy having these sorts of thoughts about his wife, especially the idea of her giving another man a blow job! But when Jen moved forward, bringing her face closer to his crotch, he felt his cock twitching in anticipation. He was surprised that he felt no jealousy, none at all! He should have been enraged by sight before him, but he just felt excited, turned on.

Everyone watched in stunned silence when Jen opened her mouth, taking hold of Harry's shorts with her teeth just to the side of his cock. She pulled backwards, tugging until his cock sprang free from the confines of the boxer shorts hitting her in the face. Jen moved back as everyone began laughing at her. She looked at Harry's cock, desperately wanting to touch it to suck him into her mouth. Christ, I'm so fucking turned on, Jen thought. She had to admit that the sight a cock slapping her in the face, must have been funny. Trying to control her laughter, Jen looked at Adam, who seemed to be enjoying the show, his cock was now tenting in his shorts straining to escape.

Adam watched closely as Jen turned back towards Harry; his cock now just millimetres from her mouth. Licking her lips, she stared at it, studying it, fascinated. She once again moved forward, taking Harry's shorts between her teeth, her nose now buried in his short pubic hair. He'd obviously done some manscaping. Adam couldn't quite believe what he was seeing; his wife had her nose buried in another man's pubes while his cock brushed against her cheek. Fuck me this, the sexiest thing I've ever seen! He'd had no idea that seeing his wife in such a compromising position with another man would excite him so much. All he could think about was how to get her to go further, wanting to see how far she would go. Jen pulled Harry's boxers down over his hips. When she turned her head to look at Adam, Harry moved his hips forward, causing her lips to brush against the tip of his cock. He also looked at Adam, as if to say, look at what I'm doing to your wife. For one tantalising second, Adam thought Jen was about to open her lips and take him into her mouth. At least that's what he hoped. But, much to his disappointment Jen moved around to Harry's side, and with one last tug, pulled his shorts down past his knees.

Jen sat back onto her heels, looking at Harry's erect cock just inches in front of her face, thinking about how exciting it felt when the tip of his cock had brushed against her lips. God, I'd love to suck his cock, she thought. It had been a very long time since she'd seen another man's cock so close up, she wanted to make the most of the moment. So, she just sat there for a minute studying him carefully, from his trimmed pubes to the swollen purple head, down along his thick shaft, and enlarged balls. Resisting the desire to take hold of him, to take him in her mouth, to fuck him, Jen stood up, walking on unsteady legs back to the table. Sitting back in her seat next to Adam, any reservations that she'd had about playing this game had disappeared after having been such proximity to another man's erect cock.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you? Watching me?" Jen asked softly, more of a statement of fact than a question as she placed her hand on his leg, rubbing his thigh seductively.

"Yeah, was it that obvious?"

Moving her hand to his hard cock, Jen gave him a gentle squeeze, "Yes, I'd say it is," laughing before removing her hand as if nothing had happened, leaving Adam completely frustrated.

Kate lost the next round. Standing she pulled her toga from her shoulders without any preamble, letting the sheet fall to the floor at her feet, making her the first of the girls to be naked. She stood very still for a second while everyone stared at her shaven pussy, and small pert breasts. Before anyone had a chance to appreciate her body fully, she gave a quick twirl, flashing her ass before sitting back down.

Adam felt a little disappointed. He'd only had a few seconds to study her sexy body, wishing he had more time to take in her athletic dancer's body, with her flat stomach and small breasts. He felt Jen fidgeting in the seat next to him, giving him the feeling that she felt the same way!

Adam lost the next round. He turned to Jen, unsure whether he should take a forfeit or remove his boxers. Jen just smiled looking down into his lap at his swollen cock still trapped within his shorts, indicating her wish to see him remove his shorts.

"Fuck it," Adam said laughing, downing another shot of vodka before standing up.

"Hold on. You're not doing a quick flash, then sitting down," Jen said, looking around the table to the other women for support.

"Yeah, we want a show," Emma said, Kate was nodding her head in agreement, both women staring at his swollen cock hidden by his shorts.

Adam nervously moved onto the middle of the room. He began dancing comically, thrusting his hips towards the girls attempting to perform a stripper dance, and failing miserably. Still, it didn't matter to his audience who cheered him on regardless. Turning his back to the room, he lowered his boxer shorts down over his ass cheeks, wiggling his ass from side to side entertainingly, receiving both cheers and applause from everyone. After a few seconds of this, he turned back towards them, pulling his shorts down just enough to reveal that he'd shaven his pubes off completely. Jen had encouraged him to shave after they'd watched a porn film together, enjoying the look of the male porn actors, most of whom had shaven.

"Off, off, off...," Jen started the chanting, quickly joined in by everyone else.

Swayed from side to side, Adam pulled the boxers further down over his hips, jumping around facing away from them once more, he pulled his shorts down over his erect cock, dropping them to the floor, stepping out of then, leaving him naked with his back towards them.

Jen kept her eyes on Emma when Adam jumped back around to face them. Her eyes widening when she saw his swollen cock. Emma looked at Jen, lifting an eyebrow, giving her an approving smile as she turned her attention back to Adam's cock.

As soon as Adam was seated, Jen turned to him, leaning in, kissing him on the lips, taking hold of his hard cock as she did so. She held him for no more than a few tantalising of seconds, before sitting up straight, staring across the table at Emma, who just grinned back at her with a knowing smile.

Adam couldn't believe that she had just grabbed his cock in front of their friends. He'd almost shot his load there and then it was so exciting! Once more, she'd managed to shock him, where had this behaviour come from?

Ignoring Adam's shocked expression, Jen dealt the next round, which Harry lost.

"I'll have to take a forfeit, who's got the highest hand?" Harry asked, eager to carry on.