A Good Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mbtaichi
mbtaichi
623 Followers

Jen cried out loudly as Harry started to fuck her. "Oh, fuck, fuck me, Ahhhhhh," pushing herself back hard onto Harry's cock while looking her husband in the eye. Seeing his excitement, she asked, "Do you like it? Do you like watching me fuck other men?" Before he had time to answer, Ben moved to kneel to the side of Jen's face, looking at his best friend he took hold of his rock-hard cock, guiding it towards Jen's face.

Jen grabbed hold of Ben's cock, stroking her hand along his long shaft while smiling happily at her husband. Extending her tongue, she licked the tip of Ben's cock, tasting her own pussy juices combined with his precum. "Mmmmm, your cock tastes nice," without moving her eyes away from Adam's, she opened her mouth and slid her lips down Ben's shaft until his cock hit the back of her throat.

Kate pulled her mouth from Adams's cock, following his gaze to see what had distracted him from her blow job. She sat up, watching her husband fucking Jen's mouth.

Adam smiled back at Jen as she began moaning on Ben's cock while at the same time, Harry fucked her from behind. He felt Kate pushing him back onto the floor as she crawled up over his legs, straddling his hips. Returning his attention back to her, he reached between her legs, rubbing his hand over her very wet pussy, feeling her juices seeping out into his palm as he inserted two fingers deep inside her wet cunt. She sighed while he fingered her, then taking hold of his cock, lowered herself, guiding him into her sopping wet cunt.

Adam opened his mouth, moaning, rolling his head back as he felt Kate's warm pussy, engulfing his cock.

Jen watched captivated as Adam's cock disappeared into Kate's pussy. From her vantage point, she could see her smooth lips stretching around her husband's cock as Kate began moving her hips back and forth. Jen felt another orgasm looming as she watched her husband's cock sliding in and out of Kate's wet cunt, his shaft soaked from her pussy juices. Who'd have thought that watching your husband fucking his best friend's wife would be so fucking horny, Jen thought, as she pushed her face into Ben's belly, taking his entire cock into her mouth, relaxing her throat to accommodate him. Pulling back, she sucked her cheeks in, tightening her lips around his shaft. Without taking her eyes from Adam's cock fucking Kate's cunt, she started to bob her head faster, sucking Ben's cock for all she was worth.

Adam couldn't believe that he was fucking a second woman in one night, and in front of Jen! He looked up at Kate as she rode his cock, seeing her tits bouncing as she slammed herself hard down onto his cock. Kate took hold of his hands, bringing them up to her tits.

"Pinch my nipples," she commanded, dropping her entire weight down onto his cock. Jesus, she does like it rough, he thought dutifully pinching her nipples harshly between his thumb and index finger, pulling and twisting as she threw her head back moaning in ecstasy. He thrust his hips up, trying to get his cock as deeply into Kate's silky-smooth wet cunt as he could.

"Aaaaaah, fuck, I'm going to cum. Aaaah," Harry cried as he began pumping his sperm deep inside Jen's cunt.

Jen pulled her mouth from Ben's cock as Harry shot his load inside her, filling her cunt with his cum. A sense of power and satisfaction flooded through her brain as she felt his warm seed flooding into her pussy. She could feel Harry's cock twitching deep inside her pussy as he pumped his spunk into her, his body was shaking from the force of his orgasm. The feeling of another man's cum filling her cunt for the first time in years was both exhilarating and terrifying at the same time. What if Adam didn't like it

But she needn't have worried. The look on his face told her everything. He fucking loves this! Another man filling me with his cum and my husband just wants to watch! Fucking hell this is amazing. Jen thought that he would at least be a little jealous, but on the contrary, he seemed to enjoy it the more she acted like a slut.

Adam watched closely as Harry pulled his cock from Jen's cunt, the white liquid of his spunk trickled out of her running down her upper thighs. The sight of another man's cum flowing out of his wife's cunt must have been the sexiest thing he'd ever witnessed so far. Jen's hips were still moving, desperate for more. She wants another cock inside her wet cunt! Adam thought as Kate began rocking on his own cock again. Thank god I've already cum, he thought. Otherwise, I'd have cum just looking at her cum filled cunt.

When Harry moved away from her, Jen turned onto her back, spreading her legs widely. Ben crawled up between her legs, pushing his knees underneath her thighs, forcing her knees back towards her chest, and lifting her hips off the mat at the same time, bringing her open pussy in line with his cock.

"Aaaaaah," Jen moaned as Ben pushed his hips forward, driving his cock into her pussy once again. "Oh, fucking hell that's it, fuck me, fuck me hard. Fuck me hard while my husband watches."

Ben looked back over his shoulder, making sure that Adam was watching as he began fucking Jen's cum filled cunt. His balls were slapping against her ass loudly from the force of each thrust, wet squelching noises emanating from her full pussy.

Adam looked on as Ben fucked his wife again while at the same time, he was fucking Ben's wife, Kate. From his vantage point, he could see Ben's cock sliding in and out of Jen's cum filled pussy. Some of Harry's cum had run down between her ass cheeks pooling on the mat beneath her ass. Fuck me, I married a slut, and I didn't even know it! Adam thought as he watched her grab hold of Ben's ass, pulling him into her harder.

"I want to feel you cum inside me," Jen instructed Ben, driving her hips up to meet his powerful thrusts.

Looking at her husband, she continued, "Then I want you to fuck me, I want you to feel they're cum inside my cunt while you fuck me."

Adam couldn't believe his ears. Not only was he witnessing his wife fucking two other men and eat pussy, she now wanted him to fuck her cum filled cunt after they'd finished with her. Just the very thought of it made him want to shot his load onto Kate's warm pussy. He had to stop, or he was going to cum before he had the chance to have his first, but hopefully, not last sloppy seconds experience with his wife.

Much to Kate's displeasure, Adam pushed her from his cock. He sat back to watch, trying to calm down a little so as not to cum before he had the chance of fucking his wife's cum filled cunt.

Wasting no time, Kate moved over to Emma, drawing her into a passionate kiss, reaching between her legs to insert a finger in her pussy.

Adam watched the two women for just a second before returning his gaze to his wife. Jen was moving her hips up and down in time with Ben's thrusting, encouraging him to fuck her harder.

"Aaaaah, fuck me, cum inside me, fill my dirty slut cunt with your cum for my husband," Jen sighed, making sure that Adam was watching and listening to every word.

Adam moved closer, watching Ben's ass rising and falling between Jen's legs. He could hear how wet her cunt was as he slammed his cock forcefully into her pussy, the aroma of Jen's pussy juices and cum filling his nostrils. Leaning forward, Adam began kissing his wife while Ben continued fucking her. Pushing his tongue between her lips, tasting the faint taste of the other cocks she'd had in her mouth, oddly, this turned him on even more. Jen moaned into his mouth as Ben's fucking became harder, more intense, their bodies coming together with a loud slapping sound.

"Do you like watching me fuck other men?" Jen asked as they ended their kiss.

"Fucking hell, yes. You look so fucking horny; it's unreal." Adam moved his head closer to Jen's belly, watching Ben's cock slipping between her puffy red pussy lips. Ben's cock was covered in a combination of her juices and Harry's cum. The smell of Harry's cum and her pussy becoming more intense the closer he got.

Ben lifted his body upright, giving Adam an improved view of his cock slamming into Jen's cunt.

"Do you like me being a slut? Do you love it when I act like a slut for you?" Jen asked.

"Yes," Adam replied quietly, closely watched her pussy lips clinging to Ben's cock as he fucked her.

Jen reached out, taking hold of her husband's cock stroking him while he watched Ben fuck her, before pulling him towards her mouth. Christ, she wants to suck my cock while he fucks her! He moved forward when Jen opened her mouth, pulling his cock between her lips. Her eyes were wide open looking up at him with desire, moaning she slid her lips up and down his shaft. Her whole body moved from the force of Ben's fucking, causing her tits to bounce in time with his thrusting cock.

"I'm going to cum," Ben grunted, slamming his hard cock deep into Jen's cunt with a grunt.

"Do you want him to cum inside me? Do you want him to cum inside your wife's slut cunt?" Jen asked Adam, seeing the answer written all over his face.

Adam's desire to watch his wife fucking other men outweighed any feelings of jealousy or guilt about putting her in such a situation. The sight of her enjoying herself, of letting herself go completely, embracing her inner slut, was, without doubt, the sexiest thing he had ever witnessed.

"Aaaaaah," Ben's body shook as he pumped his cum deep into Jen's pussy, sweat was pouring from his forehead as he plunged his cock hard into her cunt, filling her with his cum.

"I can feel him cumming inside me, you like that, don't you? You like to watch as they use me like a slut wife." Jen reached down, pulling Ben by the ass, holding him inside her as she squeezed her pussy muscles, milking every drop of his cum from his cock.

Ben slowly pulled his cock out of Jen's pussy. Still hard, he wiped the head of his cock over her pubic mound, spreading a mixture of her pussy juices and both his own and Harry's cum over her smooth white skin while Adam looked on. It seemed as if he was telling Adam that now he'd fucked his wife; he could do anything he liked with her! That she was his sex slave and he could use her as he wished.

Adam leaned forward, looking down between Jen's legs. A thick stream of cum was seeping from between her pussy lips, running down the crack of her ass. Her pussy was wide open from the fucking she'd received from men, cum pooling inside the entrance. God, her cunt looks horny when full of someone else's cum. Was it normal to enjoy seeing other men fuck your wife? Was it right that he enjoyed the sight and smell of her cunt full of another man's cum?

Jen ran her fingers down over her pussy, scooping up some of the cum that had leaked out. Adam watched captivated as she brought her fingers up towards her mouth. Looking him in the eye, she opened her mouth. Then to his astonishment, she placed her fingers in her mouth, hungrily sucking the cum from them, ensuring that she'd eaten all the cum, before moving her hand back down to rub the cum into her clit.

"Do you want to fuck me now? I want you to feel they're cum inside my slut cunt. Then add your cum to theirs," Jen said, rubbing her clit faster as Adam moved to position himself between her legs.

Adam pulled her roughly towards him, lining his cock up with the entrance of her cum filled cunt. Then with one thrust, he plunged his cock deep into her wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck that feels so fucking good," Adam sighed as he held himself still inside her. Her pussy felt amazingly warm, wet, and silky smooth; he could feel the cum of both men surrounding the head of his cock. The feeling of two other men's cum inside of his wife's cunt was beyond anything he'd ever imagined.

"Mmmmm," Jen moaned, pulling Adam down, opening her mouth to kiss him. She began moving her hips, encouraging him to fuck her as wrapped her legs around his waist, urging him to fuck her cum filled cunt.

Ending their kiss Adam knelt up, noticing that everyone else had stopped what they were doing to watch them. Looking down between their bodies, he slowly began to pull his cock out of her cunt, grinning when he saw cum running down between her ass cheeks. The others moved closer, surrounding them, trying to get a better view as he thrust his hard cock back into Jen's soaking wet cunt, causing her to scream out with delight. He couldn't get over how smooth and warm her cum filled cunt felt.

"Aaaaaaaaaah, fuck me, fuck me hard like the slut I am. It's what you wanted, isn't it? For me to act like a slut?"

"Fuck me, yes," Adam confessed as he began ramming his cock in and out of her drenched pussy.

Adam pushed her legs up towards her chest, placing his hands on the floor on either side of her body, forcing her hips to rise and her legs wider. This contorted position enabled him to ram his cock into her harder and deeper. With each thrust, their body came together with a loud slapping noise, sweat pouring from both their bodies as his fucking became faster and harder.

While Adam was ramming his cock into Jen's wet cunt, Emma leaned forward to kiss her. Jen softly stroked her back while they kissed. Sweat began pouring from Adam's brow as he held himself upright, using his knees to force his cock harder and harder into Jen's pussy.

Jen moaned loudly when Emma's hand found her breasts, massaging her hard nipples while Adam continued fucking her cum filled cunt.

Reaching down between her Emma's legs, Jen pushed two fingers into her wet cunt, twirling them around deep inside her pussy.

Jesus, I really have turned into a slut. And I fucking love it. Jen thought while using her fingers to fuck Emma, who turned her ass towards Adam, enabling him to watch Jen's fingers sliding in and out of her cunt.

"Oooooh, fuck Oh, Aaaaaah," Jen's screaming grew louder and louder the harder Adam fucked her.

The feeling of having her fingers deep inside of her best friends recently fucked smooth, warm, and very wet cunt pushed Jen over the edge. Her body shook violently as another orgasm surged through her. Starting at her feet, electric shocks worked their way up her legs until they reached her pussy and clit, sending wave after wave of pleasure up her spine to the top of her head, her whole body seemed to be tingling as she came yet again. Her hips began gyrating in time with Adam as she climaxed on his cock.

All of this proved too much for Adam. Unable to hold back any longer, his cock exploded deep inside her pussy, filling her with his cum.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming," Adam's cried, his entire body shaking while his cock throbbed deep inside his wife's cum filled cunt. He pumped spurt after spurt of cum deep inside her, adding to the two loads of cum she'd already received tonight. His orgasm seemed to go on forever, filling her pussy with his cum.

Once he'd finished cumming inside his wife's used cunt, Adam looked down between her legs, his cock was beginning to soften inside of Jen's cum filled cunt. Jen's pussy lips were smothered with a frothy white mixture of her own pussy juices and the cum of three men. Christ, that's fucking horny, Adam thought as he slowly pulled his softening cock from her cunt. Cum flooded from her, running down between her ass crack.

God, I'd love to clean that up!

Adam's was shocked by his own thoughts. Where the fuck had that come from?

He collapsed on top of his wife. Their lips coming together, he began kissing her while his heart rate slowly started to return to normal.

"Did you like it? Seeing me fuck other men for you. Was it as good as you expected?" Jen whispered into Adam's ear, wrapping her arms around him.

Adam looked at his wife, "God, yes, I didn't really think you'd do it. I've been dreaming about this ever since Emma told me about your past exploits."

Jen looked from Adam over to Emma, smiling at her, before returning her gaze back to Adam. "I know. She told me!" The shocked look on her husband's face made her laugh.

"What! Why didn't you say anything?" Adam asked, his voice shocked.

"Because I wasn't sure if I wanted to behave that way in front of you. Emma's been nagging me for ages to join in with the games the rest of them play. I've known for years that they're all swingers."

Adam shook his head, "But why now? What changed your mind?"

Jen kissed him softly on the lips, "Seeing your reaction when they were watching me undress during the game. It was bloody obvious how much you liked it. Your hard cock gave it all away!" Jen pulled his ear to her mouth, whispering, "Right now I'd fuck anyone that walked through the door, it's a shame theirs only two other men here because I want you to watch me getting gangbanged next."

Adam pulled her tighter into his embrace, amazed by the sudden change in her. "God, I can't wait to see that."

mbtaichi
mbtaichi
623 Followers