A Good Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Removing her mouth from Ben's cock, Jen asked Adam, "Do you like to see me with other people then? Do you like watching me suck your best friends' hard cock? Acting like a slut wife!"

"Fuck me yes," Adam replied, his enthusiasm once again evident in his voice.

"Is it as good as you imagined?" After a short pause, she continued. "This is what you'd planned all along, isn't it? Us having sex with other people!"

"Yeah, it was Emma that put the idea in my head. We planned it together, and I'm fucking glad we did; this is the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"Well if this is what you want, then let's get on with it, but don't forget it was your idea," Jen said sliding her lips back over Ben's cock, sucking him deep into her mouth once more.

Adam watched Jen's lips sliding up and down Ben's cock for a while, her cheeks sucking in as she sucked his cock like a lollypop. Adam placed his hand Emma's firm ass cheek watching as she resumed liking Jen's pussy. He began caressing Emma's buttocks which felt firm and warm in his hands.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," Emma purred, without stopping licking Jen's wet pussy.

Hearing Emma speak, Jen looked up to see was Adam rubbing his hands all over her friend's ass.

Adam's heart skipped a beat, watching his wife smiling at him with her big eyes with Ben's cock deep inside her throat. He ran his fingers down between Emma's ass cheeks over her tight little asshole until he felt the wetness of her pussy lips, continuing to watch Jen as she slid her lips up and down Ben's shaft, hungrily swallowing his cock deep into her mouth.

Jen ran her hand up the back of Kate's thigh and over her ass, her fingers gently brushing over her pussy lips while continuing to give Ben a blow job. She felt Kate pushing her ass back against her hand as she ran her fingers up through her pussy lips, causing Kate to moan onto Harry's cock as he roughly fucked her mouth. Inserted a finger into Kate's pussy, Jen felt the moist warmth of the inside of another woman's cunt for the first time in years.

Taking his lead from Jen, Adam pushed two fingers into Emma's pussy, wiggling them around deep inside her sopping wet cunt, causing her to moan loudly. Feeling emboldened, he started thrusting his fingers in and out of her pussy, the damp squelching sound, mixed with the sounds of both Jen and Kate giving blow jobs, was undeniably erotic. Adam, watched his fingers sliding between Emma's wet pussy lips as he thrust them harder and faster into her sexy wet cunt. With Emma's juices glistening on his fingers, he brought his hand up to his nose, breathing in the sweet smell of her pussy while moving to kneel directly behind her until his cock was resting between her ass cheeks.

"Mmm, that feels good," Emma moaned as she looked back over her shoulder, raising her hips, and pushing her ass back at him invitingly nodding her head in encouragement.

Jesus, she wants me to fuck her. Adam thought, looking at Jen to see her reaction, seeing her nod her head permitting him to fuck her best friend. Jen then turned away from Ben's cock towards Harry, who immediately pulled his cock from Kate's mouth, shifting his hips towards Jen. Jen opened her mouth, tacking the second cock of the night into her mouth.

Adam watched his slut wife sucking her second cock for a few minutes while at the same finger fucking Emma from behind, driving his fingers hard into her soaking wet cunt, forcing her face into Jen's pussy. While sucking Harry's cock, Jen began stroking her hand up and down Ben's cock, before turning back towards Ben, sucking his cock deeply into her throat for a while before switching back to Harry again, eager to please both men.

As she alternated between sucking both of their cocks, Jen realised that this wasn't the first time that Emma, Kate, Harry, and Ben had swapped partners. None of them showed the slightest bit of awkwardness; they all appeared to be completely comfortable sharing each other's partners. Jen felt envious; she'd been missing out all this time thinking that Adam would do his nut if she'd suggested anything remotely like this. When all the time he'd wanted the same thing.

Adam had felt the same way since Emma had let slip about Jens's past experiences all those months ago; he'd discovered that Emma and Harry had been swapping with Ben and Kate for months. And before Harry, some of her other partners.

While watching his wife, the woman he loved whom he'd once thought to be a little prudish, sucking two cocks at the same time, he took hold of his cock, lining the head up with Emma's very wet and inviting cunt.

Jen looked up, seeing Adam kneeling behind Emma. "Fuck her. Go on then, I want to watch you fuck Emma, and then you are going to watch both Ben and Harry fuck me" Jen continued alternating between both Ben and Harry cocks without taking her eyes from Adam.

Adam couldn't believe his ears; did she really did want to see him fucking her best friend? It seemed so! This was a side of Jen he wished he'd discovered long ago.

Adam pushed his hips forward, the head of his cock coming into contact with Emma's deliciously wet pussy lips. He paused, looking at the tip of his hard cock resting between her open pussy lips. God, I hope I don't cum too quick! He thought, having to use all his will power not to cum before he'd even entered her. Looking up, he saw everyone watching him. He pushed his hips slowly forward entering Emma's deliciously wet cunt. Emma looked back over her shoulder while pushing her pussy back onto his cock, drawing him into her sopping wet cunt, while Jen watched them without removing Ben's cock from her mouth.

Adam held his breath, feeling the damp warmth of her cunt as he entered her. Holding onto her hips, he pushed forward while at the same time, she pushed her ass back towards him, slipping his cock into her warm wet hole. "Oh fuck," Adam moaned, holding himself still deep inside Emma's juicy pussy, trying desperately not cum too quickly. Once he was inside her, Emma lowered her face back between Jen's thighs as he slowly began to fuck her silky-smooth cunt.

The sight of her husband fucking Emma while she was going down on her sent her over the edge. Who would have thought that watching your husband fucking another woman would be so fucking horny?

"Aaaaaah, fuck, I'm going to cum," Jen moan as Emma used her tongue expertly on her clit. Her orgasm beginning to take over her body, Jen's pussy juices gushed from between her swollen lips, soaking Emma's face with her cum.

Realising that he wouldn't last much longer, Adam started slamming his cock hard into Emma's wet cunt. When he drew out, he watched her puffy pussy lips clinging to the shaft of his cock as is trying to hold him inside her. Hearing Jen say that she was cumming, he thrust his cock deeply into Emma's wet cunt, pushing her face into Jen's pussy.

"Aaaaah," Unable to control himself, Adam's cock exploded, shooting spurt after spurt of cum deep inside Emma's pussy, his body shook from the power of his orgasm. At the same time, he watched Jen's stomach muscles contracting as she came on Emma's face. Her moaning was growing louder as she thrashed around under Jen's expert tongue.

"Fuck, that was exciting," Jen said to Adam once her orgasm had subsided, smiling up at him as she stroked both the other men's cocks, trying to catch her breath.

When Adam pulled out of Emma, his spunk began leaking from her pussy over her bright red lips and down her thighs. Watching Jen stroking both Harry and Ben's cocks, he was amazed by their staying power; both were obviously much more used to this type of situation than he was.

As Adam sat back onto his heels, watching his cum oozing from Emma's pussy, she moved forward, laying over Jen's body, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss. While their tongues explored each other's mouths, Emma lifted her legs over Jen's thighs to straddle her belly.

"God, I've missed this," Jen whispered into Emma's ear, remembering the many nights they'd spent together before she'd met Adam.

Pushing both Ben and Harry out of the way, Emma shuffled up over Jen's body until she was on her hands and knees above her face.

Jen looked up at Emma's pussy just inches above her face, seeing that her pussy lips were red and puffy from fucking Adam, her clit was swollen and exposed between her open labia. Her wet lips and upper thighs were covered with Adam's cum. Jen breathed in deeply through her nose tacking in the aroma of Emma's pussy and Adams cum. Jesus that smell good, she thought as Emma began to lower herself down on to Jen's face until she was smothering her with her as she ground her cunt into Jen's mouth.

Jen eagerly opened her mouth, pushing her tongue deep inside Emma's cunt, feeling the smooth texture of Adams cum combined with her pussy juices. And the taste, fucking hell, her cunt tasted good. Some her husband's cum dripped out of Emma's open pussy into her mouth, sending a shiver down her spine as she opened her mouth wide swallowing every drop hungrily. It had been years since she'd eaten a pussy, but to be eating a pussy that was filled with her own husband's cum, what a fucking turn on! She started to tongue fuck Emma, pushing her tongue as deep into her as she could.

Emma lifted herself from Jen's face, enabling her to take a few breaths before sitting back onto her face smothering her between her ass cheeks.

Adam was rooted to the spot as he watched he could just make out Jen hungrily feasting on Emma's cunt. She moved her tongue between Emma's pussy lips, flicking her clit before she moved her head, drawing her tongue back down through her lips until she hit her ass hole. Fucking hell if he thought that seeing Jen licking Emma's cunt was good, seeing her tongue flicking over her tight little asshole was out of this fucking world! He could already feel himself becoming aroused again.

Meanwhile Ben had moved to kneel beside Jen's hip, playing with her tits. Adam sat back to watch, knowing that he would get hard again watching his wife acting like a total slut, not just for hers but his pleasure as well. Christ, I thought I'd enjoy this, but fuck me, I had no idea how fucking horny it'd be to watch Jen with a woman!

While all this was going on, Harry had moved to lay beside Kate, who quickly lifted her knee over his face into a sixty-nine position, as she took hold of his cock, swallowing it deep inside her mouth. Harry rubbed his hand up over her ass, giving her a gentle slap on the buttocks before pushing two fingers roughly into her pussy. Her moaning was growing louder and louder as he thrust his fingers in and out of her pussy, finger blasting her cunt that was just above his face giving him a fantastic view of his fingers driving into her wet cunt. Clearly enjoying the rough treatment she was receiving from Harry, Kate pulled her mouth from his cock with a pop. Looking back over her shoulder, she pumped her hand up and down his hard cock, moaning, pushing her ass back onto his fingers while he rammed them into her wet cunt. Adam couldn't help noticing that his cock was a little bigger than himself, but not by much!

Ben moved his hand down between Jen's legs. Adam could just about hear her muffled cries from beneath Emma's ass, when Ben drew his hand up, rubbing her swollen clit. Adam wasn't sure whether to look at his best friend playing with Jen's very wet cunt, or her tongue lapping away at Emma's clit. Fuck this is good, he thought moving closer, trying to get a better view of the action.

Feeling Ben pushing two fingers into her pussy, Jen moaned loudly. She pushed Emma up off her face to look down between her legs, seeing who's was fingering her. The fact that Jen hadn't been sure who's fingers were inside her, excited her! She thought about a glory hole and how exciting must it be to suck a cock and never know who's it was! God, I'd love to find out, she thought. Pulling Emma's pussy back down onto her face, she began flicking her tongue over her clit once more.

Kate pulled her mouth from Harry s cock, seeing that Adam was sitting watching his wife she moved over to sit beside him, much to Harry's disappointment.

"You like to watch her, don't you?" Kate asked Adam loud enough for everyone else to hear.

"Yes," Adam replied quietly, watching his wife eating Emma's pussy as Ben rammed his fingers into her pussy.

Since Kate had gone to sit with Adam, Harry moved to stand in front of Emma, who immediately grabbed hold of his cock, pulling him into her mouth as she ground her pussy down onto Jen's face, smothering her with her ass and pussy.

"Do you want them to fuck her? Do you want to watch her being fuck by both Ben and Harry? It's obvious she wants them both to fuck her," Kate rubbed her hand along Adam's thigh as she spoke, cupping his balls in her palm, giving him a gentle squeeze, prompting him to answer her.

"Yes," Adam whispered, looking a little embarrassed and a little relieved now that he'd finally said the words said it out loud. Admitting to himself and everyone else how much he wanted to watch his wife fucking other people.

Kate squeezed Adams balls tighter, causing him to draw in his breath sharply. Despite the mild pain, he felt himself hardening as he envisioned Jen fucking both men at the same time.

"I don't think Jen heard you. Tell her what you want. Tell her how much you want to see her fuck them. Tell her how excited it makes you," Kate moved her hand up to his hardening cock, squeezing his shaft tightly. "Tell her that you want to watch my husband and Harry fuck her at the same time."

Adam paused a little too for Kate's liking long before answering. She grabbed his balls again, squeezing tightly, sending a shot of pain up through balls and stomach. Weirdly he found the pain enjoyable, erotic.

Hearing the conversation behind her, Emma rose from Jen's face enabling her to listen to what they were saying.

"I want them both to fuck you at the same time. I want to watch while they spit roast you." Adam paused before almost shouting out, "I want to watch you act like a slut for me!"

Jen looked at her husband, seeing the excitement on his face, as Emma crawled forward, moving away from Jen turning to also look at Adam.

"You really do want to watch me, don't you?" Jen said, a little shocked by just how excited the prospect of her fucking other men made him. They'd shared fantasies over the years, but not once had he expressed a desire to watch her fuck other men!

Jen reached down between her legs, pushing Ben's hand away from her pussy, she then turned over onto her hands and knees, inviting Ben to fuck her doggy style, while continuing to stare at Adam.

Adam watched Jen spread her knees wide apart, pushing her ass up and back towards Ben as she reached underneath her body, running her fingers up through her open pussy lips. All the while, watching Adam's reaction as he watched her shamelessly, inviting Ben to fuck her.

Adam held his breath when Ben raised himself onto his knees behind Jen, moving forward to position himself directly behind her firm round buttocks. At the same time, Emma sat beside Adam on the opposite side to Kate, taking hold of his cock while Kate continued to squeeze his balls.

Ben held his cock, rubbing the head down between Jen's ass cheeks teasingly, moving back and forwards rubbing the tip of his rock-hard cock against her asshole.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," Jen moaned, looking back over her shoulder, pushing her ass back into him increasing the pressure of Ben's cock against her asshole.

Adam held his breath in anticipation. Jen seldom let him touch her asshole, so the sight of Ben's cock pressing against her tiny hole fascinated him. Christ, she must be turned on if she's letting him touch her asshole.

Ben pulled his hips back, moving his cock down through her wet pussy lips, lubricating the head of his cock with her juices.

While he watched, Kate squeezed Adam's balls again, "Tell him to fuck her, tell Ben that you want to watch him fuck your wife." Adams cock twitched as Kate squeezed him again, submitting to her will, he said, "Fuck her, fucking hell, I want to watch you fuck my wife."

Adam leaned forward, as Ben moved his hips forward, the tip of his cock slipped between Jen's silky-smooth pussy lips, disappearing into her wet hole. Oh fuck, he's doing it, he's fucking her. He's fucking my wife! Adam leaned further forward, trying to get a closer view of Ben's cock entering Jen's pussy, Ben continued pushing forward until he was entirely inside her. Time seemed to slow down for Adam, the sight of his best friends cock deep inside of his wife's cunt, had to be the most erotic thing he'd ever seen.

Jen looked back over her shoulder a look of pure pleasure on her face, wanting to see Adam reaction. She wasn't disappointed when she saw his face. He was smiling back, encouragingly.

"Fuck me. Fuck me while he watches you use me however you want.", Jen said, pushing her ass back hard against Ben's hips as he thrust forward until his balls slapped against her loudly against her pussy. The feeling of another man's cock filling her cunt, for the first time since she'd met Adam immediately sent her over the edge. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, oooooh. Fuuuuuck," Jen screamed as another orgasm spread throughout her body.

Adam looked at Jen's pussy lips clinging to Ben's cock as he pulled out again, before slamming hard back into her as she came on his cock. He was amazed that she'd cum so quickly, that rarely happened when he fucked her! Ben continued to fuck her hard as she came, holding onto her hips, pulling her back towards him as he thrust his cock deeply into her soaking wet cunt.

Jen closed her eyes for a second, enjoying the feeling of Ben's cock slamming into her pussy. When she opened her eyes, she found Harry kneeling in front of her. Without a seconds thought, she reached out, taking hold of his cock, pulling him into her mouth.

"Fucking hell,", Adam whispered as he watched Jen slip her lips over Harry's cock. Jesus, this was incredible, beyond anything he'd anticipated. His wife was being spit-roasted right in front of him. He fucking loved it!

Throughout all his scheming with the others to get her here, he hadn't truly believed that Jen would let things go this far, yet here she was, on her hands and knees, with a cock in her cunt and another in her mouth.

Jen relaxed her throat, swallowing Harry's cock until her nose pressed into his belly. At the same time, Ben's pounding grew harder, pushing her face onto Harry's cock. God, I'm such a slut! This wasn't the first time in her life that she'd fucked two men at the same time, but doing it in front of her husband with his blessing. Fucking hell, was that horny. She could hear her pussy juices squelching as Ben fucked her from behind, the tip of his cock hitting her cervix, pushing her face forward onto Harry's cock.

Adam watched Jen for a few minutes, unable to avert his eyes from the scene in front of him. Unbelievable, he'd almost forgotten about the others until he felt Kate's hot breath on his now fully erect cock. As his wife moaned loudly onto Harry's cock, Kate's soft lips slid over the head of his cock, her tongue twirling around teasingly before, sucking him deep into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, that's good," Adam moaned, pushing his hips forward while grabbing Kate's hair, pushing her head down with his hand. He pulled her hair as she began giving him a blow job, thrusting cock into her mouth, roughly fucking her mouth as he'd seen Harry doing. The harder he thrust his cock into her mouth, the more she seemed to enjoy it.

Hearing Adams moaning, Jen looked up to see what was happening.

As soon as his cock was out of her mouth, Harry moved around to stand beside Ben, who immediately pulled his cock from Jen's wet pussy, moving out of the way. Within seconds Harry had thrust his cock deep into her open hole, filling her cunt with her second cock of the night.