All Comments on 'A Good Girl Pt. 04'

by emma_sub

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Parts 3 and 4 out of sequence

I am enjoying your series so far! I think these 2 chapters were published out of sequence, since 3 has her at the Grey's, and pt. 4 has us meet Mr. Grey. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story, so hot

I think Lucy being shown off will always be my emma favourite, but this stories has been a delight - ultra hot, so subtle and atmospheric. THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where these two Pt. Titled out of order?

I am a little confused as the submissive meets Mr. Grey in this submission but in the previous submission was already being treated to pain by him and his wife. Were they both submitted at the same time and perhaps had the wrong Pt. on the title as that is how it feels. It is a good story and I am looking forward to more, I just think they came out and were titled out of order.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well the author is trying to be EL James (UK author) and her 50 shades book's about a Mr Grey, which was hilariously bad and the BDSM community disowned them/her. So this UK Lit author( No longer writing) tries to be harder on the pain and especially on humiliation of Lucy (18 for Lit reasons but looks and act's younger) and I was disturbed by the description of her hair in bunches (and all hair removed on her body, bar her head) presenting as a pre-adolescent girl going to Mr and Mrs Grey's, for beating of her buttocks, breasts and vulva (with some pleasure given) so she associates beating with pleasure!! Is an utter turn off, including the shop girl who could be 16 as you can work from that age in the UK (age of consent is 16, like other countries, some are 18 but others are 13 such as Turkey and surprisingly Japan) and humiliation of the shop girl(her vulva is described as virginal) by Anna using Lucy. Of course for Lit which is American she will have to be 18, the age of consent there. Also the mix of American slang words for female and male anatomy, sex act's and English words like knickers might be confusing for American readers, would be better choosing 1 or the other, not both. I realise this is fantasy fiction but others might not, going on the comments. Authors have a duty of care to the readers, consent is given Verbally (as in real life but unfortunately for girls and women's lives they can't due to coercion/traditions/religion's) but under the category of BDSM, some of these stories Should be under Non Consent category (Reluctance should be a separate category from Non Consent, Lit!! It's Non Consent. Full. Bloody. Stop.✋️!!) Even in the category of sci-fi/fantasy Some stories Should be in Non Consent!!)) Is it up to the Author to put the story in to which category, or up to Lit?!! As to this story, Lucy is a one dimensional character. In the 1953 book "The story of O", at least O is told from her perspective and her internal dialogue but the book is now very much of it's time though it doesn't stop some Authors from trying to update it, unsuccessfully. The Author's writing won't be everyone's cup of tea, and it's a very niche out of the BDSM category, I personally think in the wrong category 🤔.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous