A good Husband gets Rewarded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry came hard on my cock, shaking her head back and forth, her hands flailing about, smacking into her bed mates. I pulled out and slide over to Darci, and her face, her Film Noire Go fuck yourself look on her face, told me how to fuck her. I slid my whole length into her quickly, and roped my arms around her, pulling her her tightly to me, and then began a deep serious fuck. My hands roamed her back, her ass, her thighs, but wherever they went, they always held her close, held her hard, and like a piston my cock rammed in and out of her sweet cunt. Her hands clawed at my back, raking and scratching my my skin, drawing the dark blood I wanted her to draw and as the pain of her fingernails' grooves lanced across my body, I howled with lust and grabbed her wrists, and pressed her arms down on the bed and began a viscious fuck, like a jackhammer. The slapping of our pelvis' together sounded like a spanking, and Darcy began a low keening moan that grew louder and louder. I was fuck crazy, and pounded away, just fucking, fucking! Finally I felt her pussy tighten, and I couldn't hold back! Darci came with a feral cry and an arching of her back as I came deep into her, trembling and shaking as much as any of the girls, and then collapsing backwards on the other bed.

I looked over to see Rhonda and Terry kissing and nuzzling as Darci was still recovering from her orgasm. They were still at it as I blacked out. A while later my eyes fluttered open with Terry's mouth on my cock.

"Whoa...hey, what's going on?"

"They're all gone. It's just us. And I couldn't resist." She went back to sucking my dick, which was getting good and hard now, to my pleasant surprise. Being a little older, you never know. But perhaps Terry had something special.

"Oh, holy shit that's... gak!"

I stammered as Terry's tongue swirled around the head of my cock and then pressed hard on the underside of the tip. She then started bobbing up and down, slurping and making yummy noises as she went. It was such a turn on to see this sweet face getting dirty all over his dick, and Terry smiled as she saw me watching her.

"Jack, before we end, can you just fuck me from behind a little?" She slurped in his cock. "Please?" She licked his balls.

"Sure. Yeah. You bet. No problem. Unh huh, YES!" Terry giggled as I leaped to get behind her. And birther, her ass was amazing! Almost perfectly round and without a blemish. I ran my hands all over the nature's wonder, squeezing and touching every part of it.

"You've been looking at that ass since day one, haven't you?" Terry asked proudly. "Well, it's yours now." I took a firm grip of her plump hips and slid my spit-slicked cock into her.

"ooooohhh shit! It feels even fucking better! Oh shitshitshit!"

My hands gripped her ass as I began a harder fuck. I kneaded her cheeks and then reached around to play with her tits. When I pinched her nipples she actually began to buck back at me, fucking me with her pussy.

"Oh yeah?" I said with a growl. I moved my hands back up to her ass and held her stock still as I began to pummel her pussy as hard as Darci's. She screamed.

"Gooooddddd! Yes Jake! Fuck....me....fuck....me...!"

My cock felt like a rod of condensed pleasure, a column of pure sensation. I had never had this much sex in such a short amount of time, and as I kept fucking Terry, the pleasure began to seep into the rest of my body, my pelvis, my hips, my legs! It was so fucking intense!

"I'm cumming! Oh shit!"

Terry came with me and both bucked and shook, and fell together on the bed, I caressed her a bit, and she played with herself until she came one more time. Then we laughed a little bit about the whole thing and fell asleep in each other's arms. And when I awoke, this bird had flown. I left with the family the next morning, and never heard from those girls again. Also, I have to say that though my wife and I did open up our relationships after that, we've never had occasion to repeat the Cumberland event. So, be good to your wives, and never pass up a chance to arrange a four way with the staff of a Hotel.

12