All Comments on 'A Good Learner'

by JimiLuke

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 4 years ago
VERY VERY NICE

I loved it. The fact that Dan is so gentle in his teaching Mick, is really great and the way it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it!

This was beautiful. Felt like I lived it. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy

Maybe give Dan a dusting of chest hair for his upper chest -- a very sexy turn on for Mick, especially when they're spooning or cuddling close together! What a great introduction to gay sex and love!

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
When He Goes Soft

As much as you crave making your partner cum up your ass, it's always a little bit of a let down afterwards when he goes soft and slips out. Wouldn't it be great if guys could stay hard as long as they want and just stay in your ass or keep fucking you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The story was truly exhilarating! It recreates the situational stresses and emotions and makes it look like a sheer learning experience. I must say, for want of a Dan, who can teach so well, that many feel left out of experiencing the joys of man-to-man sex, which is so thrilling and magical.

Full Five Stars for the story that makes such great contribution to make known the unexplored joys of male-to-male sex. The nervousness and the diffidence and at the same time, the throbbing excitement was all so palpable. Love to see a sequel to it. Ramesh. Ramesh69691@outlook.com

Texland1Texland1over 3 years ago
Nice Breading

Dan should have given him a rim job first then breed him. After breeding a bottom should always clean your cock. I like to be French kissing the bottom at the same time I breed him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimiLuke@JimiLuke
Trying my hand at writing some stories. Some will be autobiographical, based on my experiences, and some about fantasies. Always enjoy others stories here.