A Good Learner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both sat naked for a while, on the sofa, watching the game, savoring the feeling of their bodies together. Both their cocks had gone flaccid, and Mick enjoyed gently playing with Dan's soft cock. Dan smiled and said "it takes a while to get ready again, but we are both young and strong, so not that long." He asked Mick if he felt like sleeping. It as now past midnight and Mick said "yes, I think so." "Let's take a shower," said Dan, and Mick nodded. They went into the bathroom and Dan turned on the shower. It was a stand-up shower stall, and while not huge, there was room for both of them. They washed each other, and at one point Dan pulled Mick to him, and washed down his back. His strong hands reached around to Mick's butt, and at one point Mick gasped as Dan's fingers explored down the crack of his ass, and reaching under to his balls. That felt fantastic and Mick also used his hands on all of Dan's nice parts. As Dan hands moved back, Mick felt a finger pause at the opening of his ass, and gently push slightly inside for a moment. They finished the shower and dried off. As they readied to sleep, Dan said "the great think about this area in the fall, is it is easy to get the perfect temperature for sleeping naked." Mick smiled and agreed and they got into Dan's bed naked. They made a bit of small talk, and then Dan turned out the light. Mick lay in the bed, feeling Dan's presence next to him, and finding himself unable to sleep. Thoughts of the past 2 weeks flooded thru his mind, as he once again considered the things that were happening. And he once again decided that the things were good, and that he was happy. He drifted off to sleep.

Mick woke, but this time, not with a start, but with a feeling of contentment. He didn't know what time it was; it was still pitch dark outside, and he and Dan had shifted positions so that they were spooning. Mick was on his side, and Dan's arm was around him, and his body pulled tight to Mick's. And Mick could feel Dan's hard shaft pressed into the crack of his ass. Though he wasn't sure why, without a word Mick pressed his ass gently back on Dan's shaft. He wondered what was going to happen next. He felt Dan shift slightly, pulling back so that now, instead of his cock being pressed into the crack of his butt, it was now thru his legs and pushing against Mick's balls. Mick reached down and caressed Dan's cock and felt it grow to its full hardness. He felt Dan pull slightly away, and heard him pull open the drawer of the nightstand. Next, he heard a small click and thought Dan had opened something. A few seconds later, he felt Dan's finger exploring his ass, and applying some cream or gel to the area. Dan took Mick's hand in the darkness, and squeezed some gel onto his hand. He guided Mick's hand to his cock, and Mick rubbed the gel all over Dan's until he could feel the slickness. Dan said, "wipe the rest on yourself down there," and Mick rubbed the remaining gel on his opening. Then, still laying on his side, he felt Dan take hold of his upper leg, and raise it slightly as he pushed his cock against Mick's opening. Mick gasped as this was something he knew nothing about. He couldn't understand what Dan was doing, but he complied. Dan said "just try to relax your muscles," and he pushed a bit harder. Mick felt the tip of Dan's cock ease inside. It was slightly painful, but he tried to relax as Dan had said, and soon he felt a bit more ease inside. Dan then pulled back to the tip and thrust a bit more, and repeated several times. Now Mick felt like Dan had 2-3" inside him. He breathed deep and relaxed again as Dan thrusted once more. He could feel Dan's cock pulse inside his body. He didn't know it but the nice sensation was the pressure against his prostrate. Dan rotated a bit more to get leverage, Mick breathed deep, Dan thrusted, and Mick felt Dan's body pressed against him, signaling that he was all the way inside. They held together in that position for several moments, then Dan began continued movements. Mick felt waves of both pain and pleasure. The mix of the two was fascinating and exhilarating. Next Dan began slowly rolling Mick onto his stomach. Mick instinctively arched his back to give Dan access and Dan began pumping longer and deeper inside Mick. Mick then drew up onto his knees, his hands and head down on the bed as Dan continued to thrust. Next Dan reached around and grabbed Mick's cock. The instant he touched it Mick exploded and spurted cum all over the bed. Mick's orgasm caused him to contract around Dan's cock even tighter and Dan then exploded inside of Mick. Mick felt the sensation of Dan coming inside of him. Dan continued to thrust deep inside Mick, until the final spurt drained him and they both collapsed in a heap. Dan's cock still embedded in Mick's ass.

After a few minutes Mick felt Dan's cock soften, and ease out from inside him. He had no idea what he should do, but Dan grabbed some tissues and held them against his opening. The bed was covered with cum, and the smell of sex was heavy in the air. Mick saw the clock read 4:15. Dan said he would change the sheets and Mick went into the bathroom. He sat on the toilet and pushed slightly and felt something come out of his ass. He was even afraid to look. When he felt no more, he took some tissues and cleaned the entire area. He went back out to the bedroom, and Dan was finishing up with the sheets. Mick collapsed back onto the bed, Dan went into the bathroom and Mick was sound asleep by the time Dan returned to bed. They woke later in the morning and they both smiled at each other. Mick said "you were right, I am learning so much...and it is so much fun." They spent the rest of the weekend without leaving the apartment, experimenting with different positions and activities, and each of them coming many times.

And that was just the start...

12