All Comments on 'A Good Marriage Ch. 02'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Husband is a hell of a guy

Well written, good second chapter with the drama needed to make your heart race and wonder what is going to happen. Mark is a hell of a man to get over this. I know people will say what happened before they met isn't important, but realistically this info would bother most men. The only question is why the wife keep all the pictures. Was it an oversight once she knew Mark was the one or did she keep them to remember her free life before Mark. I think she just forgot to get rid of them. At least I hope so. Anyway good story and thanks for your hard work.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
I am not sure I would really want to know.

But if I know some of it I would want to know ALL of it good or bad. Most importantly I would want to know if it has ended and if my wife had thought about continueing with her old life. Good story and well written. Looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Lord

I hope he never has to go on a business trip, sounds like she will never be able to make it without sex that long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story

but he needs to get over the fact that she slept with every guy should could...before they got married. What she did wasn't illegal...just dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What the hell he married a round heeled slut

Now any time he meets a man his wife knows he will have to wonder how many times that man fucked her. Then every new man he meets he will have to wonder have you ever fucked my wife. Yep real love there. Lies by ommission are still lies, deceptive but lies. BAsically she lied her way into the marriage. As one poster wrote he could never ever leave her for one day or she would be out fucking. The reality is that if a woman now adays lived this lifestyle she would be sick with a variety of diseases and the most important perhaps is HIV/AIDS. It is impossible to love a woman you dont know, and he reaally does not know this woman at all, she made sure of that. Let her go to work in Nevada and her itch will be scratched every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good can get better

Consider having the lovely wife recount some of her previous dalliances. That is what hubby really wants, whether he realizes it or not. Her first/subsequent casting call or a photographer's seduction of this beauty are a must to tell, no? Perhaps an elderly billionaire or two that were owed favors. She had to go down before she rose to the top. Tell us.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 14 years ago
WELL, YOU'VE GOT MY ATTENTION

Well written. What happens now? Will she be able to fight the urge for more sex than Mark can provide? She claims she never cheated during her "long term" relationships. If you can call one to two years "long term". Just long enough for the novelty to wear off. Basically, she admits she's a sex addict, even going to doctors to find out what was "wrong" with her and coming up with no answers. Let's look at the numbers. For seventeen years she has been insatiable when it comes to sex but it wasn't only sex it was also the excitment of a vast variety of lovers which can be just as exciting and addicting as the sex itself. She has had three relationships which only lasted one to two years where she only had one lover. Why did all three relationships fail after only one to two years? The last lover (or lovers) she has had other than Mark was just before their third date. They dated for one year (four seasons) before getting married. They have only been married for six months. That's a total of about a year and a half. So, they are coming up on the amount of time her other "long term" relationships failed. It fits the pattern of an addict trying to kick the habit by themselves and failing. That doesn't mean it's impossible but certainly not easy. Can't wait for the next chapter! Is Carrie's love strong enough to break the pattern and her addiction? Will Mark have the confidence and self esteem needed to resist the intimidation of competing with the memory of hundreds of her previous lovers? Will he be smart enough to recognize Carrie's pattern of relationships and suggest counseling. Probably not and even if he did would she become defensive again and refuse? More than likely, considering how she reacted when he questioned her last time. Well jomar, you have definately set the stage for an intriguing story. I'm looking forward to reading more. Great writing!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
very good story and well written

I would hope that the author would write another chapter and tell us how they continued on with their marriage. Was she really faithful to him since being married, or has she cheated? It would be a good story either way the author wanted it to go. Thanks for the story.....Rich

ohioohioover 14 years ago
moving and affecting

I like this story very much--you write in a realistic and convincing way about strong emotions, and I found it very compelling. I can't tell whether there will be more chapters of this story, but I look forward to whatever you write next. Thanks, ohio

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
Like other readers I just couldn't trust her.

Most women come to the marriage bed with a few fucksunder their belt. A few even are virgins. But hundreds. That's unreal. I once knew a slut in the east Bay area of No. Cal and there are a lot of people. Assuming she was white leaving out the dumb ass Mexicans and low class blacks who fuck all the time with other people a white woman will eventually see men she fucked while she is with her husband. Assuming that only a few of the men weren't tattle tales, but with a few hundred that she fucked. Lisa in the bay area would constantly meetmen she fucked and with me. I let them know right away she was just a slut to me. Lisa only fucked around thirty other men so the ratio goes up with a few hundred. There is no love in this marriage. He can get a divorce on not telling him. She will eventually fuck others when Mark get's old...if not aready.

Unkless you are a wimp/cuke/whore wife writer getting your kicks by having the wife fuck hundreds before she met him. He is still a wimp for staying with her. And I think you are a wimp /humiliation writer. What is more humiliating than find out your wife was a nympho...She will not change...Mark should divorce her and let her fck a few hundred more...she will anyway...If you are not a wimp writer then write #3 and let hin divorce the slut after she cheats again on him.

jomarjomarover 14 years agoAuthor
nyminus

I tried to pm you but you have it turned off. Your comment indicates you didn't read carefully. Otherwise you'd know she had a few friends with benefits, not a lot of men in San Fran. Also, you can get a lot of lays under your belt in the 17 years she's been in action. My advice to you is to be patient, let the story unfold, there's much more to come...

LakesLakesover 14 years ago
I am enjoying this story a lot

I love the writing and the build up of the characters. Well done so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well

I don't know if you know about what you write or if it's just fantasy. I know cause of experiance. Anybody and for sure women who started early and early with a lot of different guys, so to say randomly, will never be able to stay true to one guy over a longer period. thats a fact and not a hypothesis. guys might slow down getting older. but not us. sorry to say it out loud it's a question of attitude and if you got into the habit there is almost no way back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What Happens

If he goes away or gets Sick. Does one of Her Special Friends fill in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Shit

A second dose of shit.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
HUNDREDs of Men MEANS something

The reason why she didnt tell Mark is MORE then Mark having a weak male ego.

<br></br>

First he does have a right to know. The idea that she thinks what happened before doesnt matter is bullshit.

if "what happened Before" Means 5 or 10 or 15 other partners.

<br></br>

NOT hundreds.

<br></br>

SECOND... it tells that she might have some sort of sexual addiction problem. Which is OK provided Mark knows about it WHEN they 1st got married.

<br></br>

THIRD someone... man or woman ..whose has had THAT much sex since they were 17 is going to be able to turn it off Just like that becuase they are married?

<br></br>

for the 1st year..? OK... 3rd years? doubt it. 5th Year without cheating or feeling the pull to try something new? No way.

<br></br>

hey <b>Maybe </b>carrie is that One special person who can do this now that she is married and in love.

<br></br>

BUT mark's concern is also quite reasonable. THAT is the key issue here.

<br></br>

<b> carrie didnt tell him because marks's fears/concerns ARE reasonable. If Mark did not know abut her past ...when Carrie got the need to step out Mark would NOT suspect anything. </b>

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
I like it so far . . .

This is fairly well-written and the story is moving along nicely. I agree with many of the other comments. Woodmanone lists one of the problems quite clearly. Carrie kept the pictures, so it suggests that her short-term liaisons meant something to her. One might almost wonder if she kept them because she wanted (subconsciously) for Mark to find out about her past. It is very, very unusual for a woman to have sex with so many partners (other than a prostitute, of course). Women generally want stability and security, and neither of these is achieved by changing one's sex partners every week or so. Leaving out the disease part for the time being, it is just not credible that a woman, a beautiful model at that, would find so many attractive, intelligent men with whom to sleep. I mean, if any of them was really attractive and intelligent and a good lover, wouldn't Carrie want to keep having sex with him? My first girlfriend went to a different college that was some distance away from mine. She hooked up with a guy who had been with more than 200 girls/women (and he was only 19 years old!). He actually fucked a number of his grade school teachers. She slept with him on short order -- I guess he had some sort of magnetic attraction for women that was irresistible -- and after a few months, they got married. Well, he started cheating less than a year after that, and it wasn't long before she divorced him. I agree with the reader(s) who wonder if Carrie could ever be satisfied with just one man when she has been accustomed to such variety? It's clear why Carrie did not discuss her past with Mark -- telling this sort of thing to any man would raise a lot of red flags. Just as there are red flags when a person (male or female) has been through four or five or more marriages (Why couldn't he/she get along with a marital partner? Is this marriage going to repeat the pattern of all his/her previous marriages?), so too there are red flags if a person cannot form a lasting intimate relationship. This goes double for women. Studies of lesbian couples indicate far less hopping around with different partners compared to gay (male) couples. So experts (in this field) conclude that women prefer to form lasting relationships while men often prefer the opposite. I honestly don't see how Mark can deal with this revelation unless he gets counseling. And Carrie needs to be there with him. I will be interested in how this story proceeds from this point. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Story doesn't work

they both know that she kept it a secret on purpose, there would be no doubt, and the whole 'it didn't matter to me' is just crap. I wouldn't leave her for fucking 100 guys, I'd leave her for being a deceatful liar. Let's have Mark test the waters a little... 'oh by the way hon, I didn't mention it before since I didn't think it mattered, but I'm bisexual and have fucked a few dozen men, and I dabbled in a little beastiality also'... by her logic this wouldn't matter right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One advantage of her having

been a slut is her amount of sex talk to share, could keep them going for years and prevent his need to watch her get fucked. But I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellant story

Fine story , but either he can live with her past or he can't. At the rate he is going now with his constant harassing about "how many men" he is going to destroy his marriage. He might as well divorce her her as hound her to death.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

I say WOW not for the story, although it does deserve it, but for the comments. Again, I have the forsight of knowing more chapters are written but, I haven't read them yet. My WOW is because the comments I've read seem to want to equate this "story" to real life. And, automatically, to real life standards, making Carrie is a slut. Does no one comprehend that sex with the "right" person can be magical, that there is NOTHING better? No matter how many people you've slept with before? If you don't, then you haven't yet met the "right" person. Instead you pass judgement on a story, a freaking STORY, based on your own unfulfilled sex life, history of the "wrong" person(s) or just your prejudices. But, the comments are almost as entertaining as the story. Keep 'em coming. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story well told.....

Thank you , look forward to reading more...I have just begun.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
I like the way . . .

. . . this tale of a marriage is progressing. Intense passion coupled with slow reveal of the past. There really is no way to tell anyone everything in one fell swoop, is there? I don't know how old this story is or if the author is still active. I hope he or she is active. Right now I am leaning toward a female author but it can be hard to tell sometimes.

Good job.

tatlockstatlocksover 9 years ago
Really like this story, human and sexy !

Like others I like how these two relate and wonder how this story takes shape. Not just the sex but them...will be reading on.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 6 years ago
really

what normal guy would marry a slut, that is what she is or a nympho. What self respecting woman would marry a man with a reputation of sleeping around. TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story is very erotic and well written. Author can really keep interest of readers. This is a very high level if writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So she went from sex with multiple people every month to him cold turkey? Not likely. Impossible even.

How did they handle her herpes? She could not have slept with hundreds of men and not been infected.

She was into the sex, not the drugs? Of all the plot points u Want us to accept, that might be the silliest. You describer her like an addict. Addicts do everything to excess. If there were drugs available she would have been a drug addict too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES