All Comments on 'A Good Marriage Ch. 09'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Harry Potter

Is more belivable than this but hell, it's your fantasy, just not mine. I'll skip the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good chapter

Ya know I'd been thinking that this story had been going downhill fast, but this chapter started to turn it around again. The story certianly had started out good. Personally, however, I don't think I'd trust Carrie enough to let her tie me up, especially with her fascination for wanting him to take a dick up her ass. That's a real turn off, though I'm suprised she isn't pushing for him to let one of her lovers do him. It was nice of her to give him and Cathy some space the first night, god knows she owed him. Sharing her thoughts and emotions was a good touch, made her seem less like the evil bitch she can sometimes be

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good luck with that.....

Mark can't satisfy Carrie and he gets more? Mark, start running you dumbass. O shit, never mind. he's a "computer geek", but the keyboard is..... TBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FUCKED WITH A STRAP-ON?

Don't worry Mark will end up being gay or bi-sexual either way he WILL get fcuked up the arse with a real cock. He will then suck said cock and love it. And then the three of them of four or wait it was eight wasn't it? Yes all the Carries fuckers will get to be Marks fuckers as well. Did somebody say this wasn't a CUCKOLD WIMP STORY? Of course anyone can tell this is a Cuck story. What makes me laugh is she feels guilty about fucking other men and then pushing mark towards gaydom. Stupid pathetic story. But for those people who like swinging, open marriages, strap-ons, Gay sex, Cuckold stories and wimp stories and stories about whores then this is THE story for you!

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
You are good with the writting...

but for how the story turned last chapter is a pretty let down ( for me at least). In the end it makes me wonder.. WHAT IS THE POINT OF MARRIAGE, REALLY? It is for both to make sacrifices, CHANGE to have a good life, but for me, it is only Mark who is changing, it is only Mark who is doing all the hard work. And what about Carrie? She is all "IT CANT BE HELPED IT CANT BE HELPED IT CANT BE HELPED" and don't give me the crap just because she shared with her husband a woman that all will be right. Jeez! Poor bastard, he is clearly the one in the relationship that has the more love, but somethings it feels that Carrie is taking advantage of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what now ?

the story is taking a "weird" turn. I believe Carrie loves Mark and why wouldn't she. He "loves" her so much that she can fuck whomever she wants. Now Mark was relieved when she went out a few times it was always with the same man. Wouldn't that just imply there was more emotion involved than just going for some "grocery shopping fucking". I think she has been preparing him for more cuckolding, humiliation and/or submission to her other lovers. I just hope Mark will not submit and stand up. And what with this sharing, she wanted more than he could give and now he can even do Cathy anytime. Doesn't make sense unless there are other motives involved. And who says that meeting Cathy during Carnival wasn't planned as part of some bigger scheme.

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
I agree the writing is excellent

Giving you the points for the writing ability only. The story starting with the last chapter is a waste of writing talent. This chapter is sad. Carrie brings him a woman. Carrie has broken him into a strap on and while he fucks Cathy, Carrie now proposes how much fun to take the real thing. So next the sad story has him bi. How much farther will Carrie manipulate him? He was a masculine, strong guy when this started and she is taking him into a life that is out of his control, manipulated one step at a time. Sad.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Yes, the writing is good, but

Good writing is there to support a good story. Unfortunately, this story began with great possibilities and has wound down into a norrow story that can satisfy only a small % of readers. I agree with Deckview about the saddness in where this now seems to be going. A once strong, good guy led to a place where he is not in control and she decides who he will fuck next. You say she loves him? And she does this to him? Fits with a selfish kind of sad love but does not fit with a great love between two people.

LakesLakesover 14 years ago
Giving you the benefit of the doubt

But this story is going down hill fast. You commented after the last chapter that the commentors were missing the big picture. I fail to see how there can be a big picture when the story is spinning down into a smaller and smaller universe of people who could get some good from this. Big picture means to me there is a big story that can touch many people in a good way. This seems to be going in the opposite direction. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I almost got tears

when carrie sat at the bar and showed the first time in this story, almost something like human feelings. but I was relieved to see that for revenge she and her friend fucked him up his ass and showed him where his place is in their world. a truely good marriage! also nice to see how many of your dear fans including you of course (otherwise you would not have written it)like at least a so big dildo up your ass that you could satisfy a loosend up cunt like they have to have after a 1000 guys or so. no congestion possible anymore after that I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It was a setup...

Carrie setup Mark with Cathy and it turned out to be great. Carrie felt how Mark had felt when she went out to get fucked and she set them up so Mark would not get the short end of the stick. This was a very well written story and it flowed smothly. I hope Cathy becomes a full time guest at Mark's and Carries' home and the three of them have wild sex anytime of the day or night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What's with all the 'aye' crap?

is she Ali G in drag. Totally unerotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I haven't read anything

so far that makes this a "Good Marriage". She's a slut, he's a cuck, possibly on the way to becoming bi. If this is an example of a good marriage, I would really like to know what a bad one is like. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Writer

You must be a bi swinger fem to think this is in any way a good marriage or that a strong stright guy would have stuck around. Wife lives in the gutter and has pulled his weak cockold ass in with her. Not erotic just gay dogs in the back yard fucking. Do you understand what a stright guy would do to someone trying to fuck his ass? Not pretty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You keep tryin'

and I'm still not buyin'. You can switch this to the Fetish section now. No Good Marriage at all. Were you surprised by the Strength of dissent to the last chapter that you threw pussy at him instead of cock? Well at least you let him get reamed by both bitches, that'll show him his place won't it? It was femdom from the beginning, just in disguise. Pity. What a waste of potential. Well, I leave you alone to play in your little puddle of mud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Almost any definition of 'Good Marriage'.........

..........surely has to include monogamy to the partner and an understanding that no-one can have their (sexual) cake and eat it without the marriage being terminally affected one way or another. Marriage is supposed to be for the procreation of children as well as to celebrate the happy union of a man and a woman. (I'm certainly not against gay/lesbian 'unions' with legal rights, etc., but that was never meant to be called marriage and shouldn't be). This all implies faithfulness and putting aside selfishness and overactive libidos, otherwise why marry? I mean really, why marry if you're going to swing or pinch hit, or intend to do anything with 3rd or 4th parties?

This can certainly not be called a GOOD marriage, where she expects (despite no prior agreement) to slut around 'discretely' to get her jollies. What about her wedding vows - and his for that matter.

It seems to me that you're trying to redefine the criteria for 'marriage' so it can be called GOOD if both partners agree that the vows they swore to aren't really important, so I'm back to the central point - 'GOOD' and 'MARRIAGE' are (in this story) mutually exclusive.

I like your writing style so have given this a good score for that alone, but I do think you should reconsider the title.

Thank you for writing.

Norman

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Even though she feels guilty

She's not willing to give up her lovers. She is still going to keep on cuckolding him. The jealousy she felt while Mark and Cathy were fucking while she sat in the bar and knowing how Mark feels when she fucks others isn't enough to make her quit.She really is a stone cold self serving self centered slut.She'll have him taking it up his ass soon......As the previous chapters, it's well written.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ABOUT TIME...MARK SHOULD GO WITH OTHER WOMEN..IF CARRIE CAN DO OTHER MEN..

HE SHOULD DO OTHER WOMEN..MAYBE HE'LL FIND A GOOD WOMAN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I think Mark should find a strager to fuck then make his nogood fucking whore of a wife suck the other woman ass and pussy fluids off of his cock, just like she gave him sloppy seconds with her sperm filled fucked out cunt, and made him kiss her on the mouth the first time she sucked off and fuck another guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An enjoyable read!

I haven't come across any other cuckold story that turns the tables like this. I read the story with the same exuberance as the story is written. Very well written; I love the dialogue. J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow - what great writing! Story has been developing chapter by chapter and moving fast. Very erotic!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 2 years ago

Suppose a husband (Mark) wanted sex every day and the wife (Carrie) wanted sex three times per week. How often would a wife agree it was OK for the husband to fuck other women so he could get off every day? I would doubt any wife would put up with getting seconds. She’d worry the other woman might have bigger breasts, a tighter pussy, be thinner, prettier, better in bed, you name it. Jealousy is natural and Carrie fucking other men because she needs it twice a day is absurd. Twisting Mark’s arm to let her do this (“if you love me you’ll want me to be happy”) is a fantasy for a willing cuckold but would doom nearly any marriage where the wife does this (and we won’t even talk about wedding vows, STD’s, etc.). Pretty well written and erotic but not credible except in the land of Oz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not no, but fuck no! This the definition of a bad marriage. She hoodwinked him from the beginning. Trust and honesty are the bedrock of a healthy relationship. This is just a fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES