A Good Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
She was told to be ready for him; even doing chores.
1.5k words
4.39
17.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days went by.

I had finished putting my clothes in my washer and turned it on. As it started humming and vibrating, I remembered that scene from Mad Men where the frustrated housewife sat on her washing machine and got off from the vibrations. I considered it for a second, but realized that I really needed to do the dishes and if I wasn't going to do them now, I would never find the motivation.

I turned on the faucet, added soap and got to work. My hands in the warm water relaxed me, and soon I didn't mind the chores so much anymore.

And then I heard a knock. "Come in!"

I shared this building with two couples; my upstairs neighbours Daniel and Grace, and the couple from downstairs. Because it was only them, I never locked the door to our shared hallway during the day. A guest could open de front door and walk straight into the kitchen where I stood with my wet and foamy hands.

My unexpected guest turned out to be Daniel.

"You look nice in an apron," he greeted me. He did not sound unkind, but there was no smile either. Seeing him made me feel nervous for whatever was to come, but slightly excited too.

"Thank you," I smiled. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I realized I never asked for your name," he replied, pacing around my kitchen as I stood there, not sure what to do with my hands and body.

"I think your girlfriend knows," I said. "It's Rosaly."

"My wife. So, Rosaly..." He approached me. "Do you remember the last thing I told you, Rosaly?"

He got close enough for me to hear his breaths between his words, then close enough to me to feel him breathing in my neck. I stood with my back towards the counter, looking at my feet, while he leaned on the counter forward while looking at me.

My body most definitely remembered - just him being there brought me back. I could almost feel his fingers in my pussy and throat, then replaced by his dick.

"To be ready for you," I said quietly. "Without complaints."

"Perfect." He touched my thigh. "I do have a complaint, though."

"Oh?" I genuinely had no idea what he was referring to. I had been as quiet as I could these past few days.

When he moved away from the counter - and me - I realized I had been holding my breath, and breathed out with some relief. I was not truly scared, but tense nonetheless.

To my surprise, he walked to the washing machine located on the other side of the kitchen - yes, it was a small apartment - and tapped it twice.

"This machine is making an awful lot of noise." The words formed a complaint but were spoken as a statement of fact. He did not seem genuinely bothered. He frowned, though, as he observed my face.

"Yes, it does," I admitted. "Don't they all do that?"

"Not my problem," he shot back. "Don't all girls like you scream when they cum?"

I blushed and instinctively put my hands around my body, covering my chest. "I'm sorry, again."

"No apologies necessary," he said. "Why don't you continue your dishes?"

I was a little confused. "I will in a minute."

"Don't mind me," he replied. "Go on - they won't do themselves."

I felt he would not take no for an answer. A little unsure, I turned my back toward him and continued to do the dishes.

Warm water surrounded my hands again, and for a few seconds, nothing happened. Then I heard two steps, and felt Daniel's hand stroking the small of my back. "I like the apron you're wearing, Rosaly."

I didn't even know what to say.

"You can keep wearing it, but I will take off your skirt now."

"Okay," I think I whispered, but so softly it could have been inaudible. I felt goosebumps as his hands reached around my waist. He took his time to undo my belt, which he put neatly rolled up on the counter. Then he pulled down my skirt.

I gasped as he slapped my ass and then quickly pulled down my panties too. They dangled around my ankles now.

"Now, Rosaly," he said in a deep voice, "I would like you to tell me what I am going to do to you."

I took a second to think, but my brain did not function. "I don't know."

He scoffed. "A little slut like you does not know what an agitated neighbour like me would do you?" I knew from how his voice sounded that he smiled. "Come on, slutty girl - predict."

"I... " I hesitated. I had some trouble saying the words out loud. "I think you will fuck me?"

I probably didn't sound too confident.

"Oh yes," he smiled. "I will fuck you. How will I fuck you?"

I had to guess what he wanted from me. "Er... standing here in the kitchen?"

A hand shot from behind between my legs, stroking my pussy lips. They were probably swollen, but always thick, smooth and ready to part.

"Yes, Rosaly." I felt and heard both of our breaths had quickened. "I will fuck you right here, while you are busy doing your dishes."

He used a flat hand to push between my soft lips and rub my clit. His hand was rough, but I didn't doubt that it would be slippery and smooth soon enough. With his other hand, he reached further up and fondled my breasts through my shirt. My nipples hardened.

"Why so excited, love?" He spoke softly as he kept rubbing my clit and stroking my boobs.

"Your cock." I was panting. He was not leaning against my body, and yet his got had gotten big enough to push against my back.

"What do you want my cock for?"

I gasped as he put two fingers inside me. They circled against my G-spot, and when he put them back on my clit, they were wet and warm. I felt a wave of pleasure.

"I want your big fat cock to stretch my cunt until you cum," I said, then involuntarily covered my mouth with my hand, almost ashamed of my own words. A bit of foam from the dishwater lingered on my lip.

He took his hand from my pussy. I heard his zipper. In seconds, I felt how he guided his cock between my legs. He then pressed my legs closer together and fucked my thighs slowly.

"Of course you want my cock to stretch your cunt," he agreed. "Do you deserve that?"

"Yes," I moaned. I moved with him, trying to get his dick to rub against my clit.

"Will you be a good neighbour?" he asked in a resolute tone.

"Yes," I said for the second time.

"Good." He pulled his cock back and grabbed my hips. I instinctively bent over, but he slapped me on my ass. "You cannot do dishes that way, can you? Dirty girls know how to handle dirty dishes, am I right?"

He had almost short-circuited my brain to the point where I couldn't tell a plate from a fork, but I got up and weakly held a sponge once again.

"Your ass toward me," he demanded. "But don't bend over fully."

I did as I was told.

Finally, he shoved his dick in me. I moaned as he moved in me. He fucked gently at first.

"You are - always," he grunted between the words, "going to be - a good neighbour - right - slut?"

"Yes!" I almost screamed as he started pounding me harder and harder. Against the sounds of the increasingly loud rumbling of the washing machine, our panting and our moaning and his pounding, there was no space left in my mind for rational thought. I could feel only his rock-hard shaft jacking me, over and over again.

"Take my cum," he ordered me as his throbbing cock was nearing release. "Take it."

"Fuck," I growled. "Fill my pussy, please."

He obliged as spurt after spurt, he shot his seed in me. He grabbed my tits as he made one last primal noise.

He then collapsed against my back, while my arms hung halfway in my dishwater. I breathed quickly and took the moment to put one wet hand between my legs.

It took me less than a minute to come loudly, with no noise complaint from Daniel.

We rested, leaning against the counter.

Slowly, the world came back to me. To my own surprise, I realized all my dishes were done. I grinned and gestured toward them. "Done," I said.

Daniel patted me on my hand.

"Good girl." Then he moved away from me.

I finally turned around, realizing I had not seen him since he ordered me to turn my attention to the sink. His forehead was sweaty, but his eyes twinkled.

"You will see me again," he said with a sly grin. "And you will take more than one cock then."

And you know what - I didn't even object.