A Good Neighbour Ch. 03

Story Info
Used by strangers upstairs. Can be read separately.
3k words
4.55
10.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I became aware of my upstairs neighbours' penchant for having lively company over. Their laughter and loud music often resonated through the ceiling. And after their guests had left, late at night (or early in the morning), Daniel and Amanda would have their little afterparty in bed.

Given how they had complained about my loud fucking that one time, those noises were irritating, yet comforting. After all, if they did not care, they would not care about the sound of my sex anymore, right? Even more so, it made me horny. Knowing that Daniel was doing something good to Amanda made me even a little jealous sometimes. My own friend (with benefits) was great, but there was something about Daniel's naturally commanding presence - and hot wife - that turned me on. But sometimes, it was simply annoying to not be able to enjoy my silence.

Tonight - Sunday night of all nights - was one of their party nights. The thumping bass made ripples on the surface of my tea. I had to turn on subtitles to watch my TV show. I had planned a cozy night in - my favorite pastime - but it had been made very difficult. So difficult that I crawled from under my blanket, and went upstairs. To complain.

One flight of stairs later, I stood in front of the doorway with a heart that was beating louder than the bass. After all, my past two encounters with my neighbours had been rather unusual. But I took a deep breath and bravely knocked on the door.

Nothing at first, of course. My knocking, or pounding after a minute was drowned out by the music. But after a little while I heard someone entering the hallway, still loudly talking to someone in the living room, and I tried again. The door opened.

"Hey," said a guy in an orange sweater that I didn't know. "Here for the party?"

"No," I said. "Just wanting to speak to Daniel or Amanda."

"Ah, okay," he replied. He stepped aside and made the motion of welcoming her through the door.

I felt nervous actually coming in, especially with that many people there. I had a few seconds in the hallway to reconsider my choices, but Orange Sweater closed the front door behind me and led me to the living room.

The music sounded a lot better here, and the ten or so people in the room seemed to be having a good time. Some were standing at a kitchen island, others lazily drank their beers on the couch. People took notice of me, but weren't all that interested. Orange Sweater pointed toward the kitchen. Behind the kitchen island stood Daniel and Amanda.

Amanda noticed me immediately and smiled happily.

"Hey Rosaly!" She gestured me closer and poked her husband for attention. He looked in my direction and raised his eyebrows.

"Hey guys," I said as I walked over to them. The other people hanging around the kitchen stopped their conversation. "Having a nice party?"

I was as polite as I could, as though they were reasonable people who wouldn't bend me over to fuck me whenever they heard anything downstairs.

"Absolutely, love," Amanda smiled. "Come for a drink?"

"Well, uhm, actually..." I stammered, "I was actually looking forward to a quiet night and going to bed early. You know, work tomorrow morning."

"Ha," Daniel snorted. "We all know what good times you have in bed, yes."

I blushed.

"I was hoping you could maybe turn down the volume?" I did not sound confident. "If that's alright with you?"

Amanda touched my arm, sweetly.

"Oh my," she said. "I didn't realize sound goes both ways."

She winked. I wasn't sure whether that was a snide remark or a friendly apology, but she seemed relaxed.

"Daniel?" she asked her husband. "Do you think we can turn down the volume?"

"Hmm." He looked at me. His stare was intense and made me feel... things. "Last time, you failed to apologize to my wife for your washing machine's loud and very annoying drone."

"Huh?" I was confused. "She didn't come to, uhm, complain with you that time..."

"How convenient of you to come by then!" he said as a thin and mischievous smile appeared on his face. "Amanda, did you know how extensively she apologized to me?"

"Yes, you told me all about it," she replied, and it sounded as though she liked the story. "I was a little jealous, you know."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I said, even though her tone had been happy as could be.

"No, no," she laughed. "Not of you. Of him!"

"Oh?" I said.

"That was an apology I would have liked too," she said with a wink. Her husband nodded, and looked at the three guys standing listening to our conversation.

"Guys," he said to them. "If someone bothers two people, and apologizes to one of them, what should they do when they meet the other?"

Orange Sweater guy raised his glass to Amanda and said: "Apologize to her in the exact same way, ha!"

The other guys laughed, and one of them whistled at me. Wait, they all knew that story?

"Good thing we are in the kitchen then," said Daniel. He grabbed my arm and gently tugged my arm and guided me in Amanda's direction.

"Ah yes," she said dreamily. "I heard you apologized by the sink."

I shivered as she put her hands on my hips and turned me around. I let it happen as though I was in a trance. As I faced the direction of the sink and the living room, I saw that a couple more people were looking my way. Most of them were men, but two women too.

Amanda started touching my back and arms, starting at the top.

"I'm sorry for the nuisance, Amanda" I said weakly as her fingertips traced my spine.

"Hmm." The words were not what interested her. "It's a shame you are not wearing a short skirt now."

"Oof," a tall guy with a baseball cap, standing close by, said. "She better pull her pants down then."

"Yeah," another guy agreed. "How else can you reach her pussy?"

The two men raised their glasses, clinking them together.

"Wait - here?" I couldn't believe it, but I was transfixed by the feeling of Amanda's hand caressing my butt.

"Of course," I heard Daniel saying behind me. "Amanda didn't have the pleasure of seeing you get fucked the last time."

Her hands reached around me for my zipper, and I felt her breath in my neck. She fumbled a little, and I stood completely still as she pulled down my jeans.

"I love seeing my husband fucking girls who deserve it," she said softly. "But I will make sure your hole is wet enough."

I gasped as she slid her hand in my panties. I couldn't help a soft moan as her fingers spread my lips and fondled my pussy, looking for my clit. Finding it didn't cost her a lot of effort.

By now, the room full of people had paused their conversations and were looking at us. The kitchen island was between the other people and me. Only Daniel, Amanda and me were behind it. Still, judging by the look on the guests' faces, they could guess exactly what Amanda was doing.

I heard her breathe a little more heavily as she put some force into rubbing my clit. I knew I was getting a little wetter. That was confirmed when she easily slid some fingers inside me.

"I wonder if you can take a cock yet, love," Amanda said. Her voice was so sweet and sultry, and feeling the warmth of her body behind me and her hand inside me intoxicated me.

"Well," I heard Daniel say. "How about we let our guest take a look at that pussy?"

"Yeah," someone chimed in. "I bet we can guess precisely if a cock fits inside her."

"Come on then," Daniel said to the whole room. "Have a feel. Rosaly, why don't you go to the other side of the counter?"

"Okay," I whispered. I couldn't believe how sensitive and wet my pussy already felt as I went closer to the other guests.

Daniel and the tall guy with the baseball gap lifted me up and sat me down on the kitchen island, and Amanda pulled down my thong. Then, she spread my legs. I was in full view of everyone, and most of them had stood up by now.

Orange Sweater was the first to come forward. Grinning like a kid in a candy store, he eagerly touched my cunt. I felt a warm rush to my cheeks.

"Hi," I said, mainly to ease my own awkwardness.

"Nice to meet you," Orange Sweater said. He inserted two fingers into my warm cunt and felt around. As he did that, he pulled a face like a scientist doing some serious research, raising his eyebrows and pursing his lips. "I think she can use a few more fingers before a cock fits neatly inside her."

"I'll take her tight, no problem!" someone shouted.

"Shut up, Joey," Baseball Cap replied. "I think she needs my fingers first."

He was the second one in line, even kneeling down to look closely at my pussy as he started fingering me.

"Oh fuck," escaped from my mouth. It was met with a few cheers from the crowd.

"Hey Joey," Baseball Cap shouted over his shoulder while some of his fingers were still moving up and down my pussy. "Your dick is small enough to probably fit inside here!"

A lot of laughter.

"What, because your fat fingers can?" Joey said as moved toward us. I shivered as I saw him pull out his cock. It was the first one I had seen tonight, and it was not thát small. More importantly, it was erect already. "Out of the way."

Baseball Cap laughed as Joey pushed him out of the way. Without further ado, cheered on by everyone else, Joey pushed his cock inside me.

"Ohh, this cunt needs no more stretching," he groaned as he fucked me. I had never been fucked in full display of a room full of people, let alone strangers, but I knew I was dripping wet right now. It didn't take long until I felt his cock tighten and - oh my god - he pumped his cum inside me.

"Hope you're on birth control," he laughed as if it was no big deal. I nodded and made some sort of sound, but nobody waited for me to reply. Before I had recovered fully, a girl came up to me. She went down on her knees.

"Hell yeah baby," Joey said. "Have a taste."

He pushed his who I assumed to be Joey's girlfriend's head against between my legs. I put a hand on top of her blonde head as well, eagerly anticipating her tongue. She exceeded my expectations, eating me out like it was a five star meal and drooling like crazy. Her spit and my wetness combined felt delicious.

Automatically I arched back and laid down over the counter, my pussy being licked and pushed against on one side of it, my head hanging on the other side. Without much warning, Daniel stuffed his cock inside my mouth. It was between a semi and full on erection, which combined with my position made it glide inside my throat easier than ever.

The sloppy sounds of being throat-fucked and pussy-licked at the same time could be heard across the room, even with the music playing. But apparently it was not enough for Amanda. She grabbed my hand. Lying on the corner of the kitchen island, and her being taller than me, it was easy for her to push my hand under her skirt.

"Make me cum," she commanded me. "Be a good girl."

'Good girl' always triggered me like nothing else. The need to make her cum drowned out anything else on my mind. I was barely thinking about the growing cock fucking my throat - pausing only every so often to let me breathe - and the tongue between my pussy lips. All my attention went to the soft folds of her pussy surrounding my three middle fingers. I stroked her in a circular motion, but that didn't do it for her.

"Harder, you lovely slut," she grunted.

I went from stroking to vibrating my hand as much as my arm muscles would let me. I gave it my all and tensed my whole body, making the vibration stronger. She moaned loudly now, but the girl between my legs and Daniel in my mouth felt it too.

In one fantastically hot moment, my neighbours whimpered as they orgasmed almost simultaneously. People "woohoo"d and clapped as Daniel shot his thick load in my throat. The girl between my legs was still going strong, and I was finally overwhelmed with the sweet feeling of release too. Daniel held my head while my body spasmed, and I came.

I was in a daze, but still felt shame when I realized I was squirting into Joey's girlfriend's face. But I heard the couple laugh.

"Hmm, yes baby," the girl said with delight in her voice. "Shower me with that juice!"

"Fuck yeah!" Joey couldn't contain his excitement seeing his girlfriend's face being sprayed on by my cunt.

I collapsed completely and smelled the scent of sex in the air. Daniel and Orange Sweater lifted me from the counter and carried me carefully to the floor, where someone had laid out a large blanket not. It was nice and soft, and my body could relax. My mind, however, was filled with shame as people towered over my naked body and seed-covered face.

"Did I... apologize... enough?" My voice was barely audible, but Amanda heard me.

"To me, of course, babe," she answered. "But there are some very jealous people in this room now because of you. Will you ruin their night?"

I shook my head slowly, not fully processing what that meant. But I didn't have to wonder for long, as people around me started touching me. Some knelt down to fondle my tits. One guy kicked my face a bit with his foot. Tired little me let it all happen.

A man squatted over me and pressed his bare butt against my face. Fuck, I had never done this never before. He grinded his asshole slowly over my mouth. I was a rimming virgin, but I was too far gone to really care anymore. I knew what to do.

I stuck out my tongue and let him grind it. When he stopped moving, I started licking the edges of his asshole.

"Deeper," I heard him say.

"But I've never..." Before I could finish the sentence, he muffled my voice with his ass. As soon as he let me have some air again, I made sure to then push my tongue inside his asshole.

I couldn't believe what I was doing, but it was working. Especially when I used some spit to make it especially wet, he moaned loudly. Not all men let you hear it when they are getting off nicely, so the sound of a man moaning was magic to me. Lying there like a used cumrag, I felt the warm buzz in my stomach.

I craved for a cock to fill my hole, and my wish came true. The man I rimmed switched positions and went for missionary on the floor. He kissed me passionately. It felt heavenly when his tongue entered my mouth and his particularly large cock entered my cunt. But the kiss didn't last long. He buried his face in my neck as he thrusted his rock-hard dick, fucking me like a beast. He growled and bit my neck, and I whimpered.

Being forcefully taken here in the middle of the room was deplorable, heart-pounding and so damn fucking good. He rutted inside me like a rabbit.

"Breed the cock-sleeve!" "Fill that cumdump!" People loved it. While being fucked, a guy knelt beside me, took my hand and used it as a sleeve to jerk himself off with. Someone else followed his example. Now I was used by three men as their little toy.

First, the man on top of me exploded inside me.

While his sperm was still warm and dripping out of my cunt, the one who first used my hands to jerk himself off quickly took over his place. He poked in deep, and came quickly.

Finally, the last man who was using me. He had different plans. He sat on me, one knee on each side, his cock pointing at my face.

"Open your mouth if that's okay, please," he politely asked me. I was surprised by that unexpected kindness and eagerly obliged.

"Of course that's okay," Daniel answered for me. "She's free to use, after all."

The man jerked his dick. After the first pull, he already looked up at the ceiling in delight. The second, his body spasmed on top of me and I knew he was almost there. And still I didn't expect the stream of seed to shoot out of him that strongly as he tugged at his dick one last time. It landed way past my mouth, as he had accidentally shot it straight into my eyes.

Blinded by cum, I didn't see the party guests clapping for me. But I lay there blissfully, hearing their amazed response to my scandalous display of free availability. I felt almost like an Olympic Games winner when people started cleaning my face, body, and pussy with wet towels. Then they covered me with cozy blankets and put a pillow with me. People then started to sit down and relax around me.

Daniel stood up, a bottle of champagne in his hand.

"Shall we make a toast to our favorite friendly neighborhood slut?" It was met with enthusiasm.

"I'll think we'll let her stay over tonight," Amanda said. "So if anyone wakes up horny in the middle of the night.... You know where to find her."