A Good Office Girl

Story Info
A girl at the office fall helplessly for her boss.
1.1k words
3.87
10.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll see you in my office."

His voice commanded her. Those six little words sent her pussy into a throb of expectation. Nothing had happened yet, not that she remembered yet, not apart from her imagining it.

"Will you come now?" his voice continued.

"Yes master, I mean mister," she laughed in embarrassment.

"Call me master. It sounds good."

"Yes master, I'm coming right away."

"Good!" He hung up the phone.

A part of her felt repulsed at his tone, belittled by his demeanour. She was not one to be pushed around or told what to do. But when it came to this man, her whole body just melted like hot butter wanting to be touched, to be tasted, to be used in the most exquisite ways. She felt so soft, so compliant, longing to be good, his good little girl. Another twitch of excitement shot through her at the thought of being good for him.

She collected her things and headed up to his office on the top floor. It was open an invisible fraction. He left it that way when he was expecting her. She knocked softly, like a shy little thing, before letting herself in.

"Good, good, good!" He jumped up from his chair and took her things. "I will be with you in a minute" he said sitting her down and resuming his slow and silent work. He was always so busy, poring over this or that book or paper or e-mail.

"Why not my pussy?" she thought. Again, a part of her was mad at him, "Why is it always me waiting for you?" She longed for the day when he would stop being so proper and just ƒuck her already, just bend her over the desk, her panties round her ankles, and ravish her aching wet pussy. Her cunt was so wet and open.

He looked up suddenly at her, as if reading her mind. She wished he could read her mind. His eyes looked at her intensely. "I'm writing a story," he said slowly.

"I thought you needed me and you're not even working," she began to get really mad at him.

"Well actually, I do need you. You see, the story is about a boss who really fancies this girl who works for him and he invites her up to his office. But instead of teasing and toying and leading her deeper down his rabbit hole of slow seduction as he usually does, he sits her down and pretends to ignore her while plotting out a more direct assault on the target of his desire. This time his prey, that is the girl, is not going to slip away at the last moment as she usually does. But how do you suggest he captures her once and for all?"

"You're a big man, I think you can figure it out," she coyly replied.

"Yes, but it's all been done before. A glass of wine, a shoulder massage, a bouquet of flowers, a stolen kiss, a spank by the photocopier, or any excuse to bend her over the table. It's all so unimaginative. And regrettable. You see I don't want that. I want something final, complete and irrevocable, her total surrender."

"Maybe she needs to make the first move and get under the table to help him think."

"Very good! Like Marilyn Monroe and Mr. President. You could almost imagine it happening with us. But I like fantasies, do you like fantasies?"

"I love a good fantasy."

"So listen closely to my story. The boss has an old little writing table, and inside a hidden drawer is a bangle whose effect is to transport the wearer into another world, a world of pure indescribable bliss, and when one comes back from this world, the feelings will stay with you and bless you always with the feelings of the purest happiness. Now, it so happens the boss has tried on this bangle, and in his dream he has already loved the girl who works in his office countless times, yet she does not know it. He has loved her in the world the bangle has shown to him. So he carefully takes out this precious jewel and says to her, "whoever wears this bangle is filled with such ecstatic bliss that they will be stripped bare of all inhibitions and give in to their heart's desire, helplessly, foolishly, mindlessly. It is a thing of wonder."

Now the girl sat listening suddenly has a sense of déja-vu as her boss pulls open a drawer in an old writing desk, the story becoming real as he is still talking to her, and she becomes lost in his words:

"Inside this drawer is a bangle which makes the wearer give in to their deepest darkest wildest fantasies. I give this bangle to you. Do you dare to receive what you have been waiting for? Would you be so good as to put in on?"

Good, the word sent tingles through her whole body.

"Yes master." The word felt right. Everything felt so right. She was transported into her deepest darkest purest fantasies. She put on the bangle. She felt loved. She felt wanted. She could see into his heart. He wanted her.

His fingers slid deftly over her, removing every item of clothing. She helped him achieve his goal, until she was completely naked, her breasts for him, her whole body for him, naked for him, naked but for the silver bangle round her wrist. She wrapped her arms round his neck as she sat on his lap and kissed him passionately.

"Is this what you wanted, master?"

Her deepest darkest desire was to be his slave. She perched at the edge of his desk and spread her legs for him and he bent his head down and got to work.

Such a good master.

"Good girl!" His voice echoed in her mind, as she came for him.

"Good girl!" She felt his cock slide deep inside her as she came again uncontrollably, shaking, feeling his weight around her, comforting her. She looked into his eyes, "I'll always be your good girl." She smiled. She cried.

Wrapped round him with her chin on his shoulder, she looked over at her wrist. The bangle was gone. But its powerful effect and the happiness that it gave her would stay with her always as well as the man pressed against her bosom. She squeezed him tighter.

"You need to learn to love me," she whispered in his ear.

"Always, my good girl."

"That was such a good story. I love you."

"I love you too. And anytime you want to come for me again, you can always be my good office girl."