A Good Samaritan Gets Rewarded

Story Info
Helping someone has it's rewards, a short story.
949 words
4.17
7.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was setting off for a ride on my motorbike when I saw a petite blonde in a sundress on the side of the road with her hazard lights on. I had actually noticed her earlier at the service station as she got fuel, and cleaned her windscreen. She was in high heel shoes and a very nice mid-thigh length strappy floral print sundress. She looked very good, and I was stealing as many glances at her as I could, hoping she wouldn't notice me looking at her from inside my helmet. She finished putting the fuel in, and decided to clean her windscreen, and as she leaned over the car to reach the other side, she revealed a great amount of toned thigh and a hint of lacy white panties. I couldn't stop looking, and hoping she'd lean over a little further, but sadly not. She finished her windscreen, and drove off, seemingly unaware of the little show she'd just given me.

I decided to stop, and see if I could help her, and possibly get another sneaky peak at her great body. She seemed relieved that someone had stopped. She informed me she had a flat tyre, and had no idea how to change it. I figured it wouldn't be too difficult, but this was a BMW, so anything that would normally be easy was bound to be complicated. I found the jack and wheel brace, loosened the wheel nuts and put the jack under the car, and started to lift the flat tyre off the ground. She was lingering around, and seemed to be quite interested to see how it was done. I found the spare was located under the rear of the BMW, and I had to go underneath the car to get it. I sensed she had followed me to the back of the car, I was on my back preoccupied with getting the spare from under the back of the car, I slid the spare to one side and slid out still on my back to be confronted with a view straight up her dress!! She was straddling me doing something in the boot of her car. I didn't say a word, rather enjoying the view of her lacy panties framed by her toned thighs. She leaned forward a little and I could see her bare breasts swinging in her sundress, what a view.

She must have realised I was finished under the car and stood up so I lost sight of her breasts, but I could still see her panties, she asked if I wanted her to move, what was I to say, but before I could answer she lifted one leg over me, giving me a quick but brief hint of her pussy as the crotch of them was a bit brief and loose. I nearly sighed audibly, but managed to remain silent. I don't know if she was extremely naive, or if it was planned, but she smiled sweetly at me and apologised for being in my way. I stammered that it was ok, and I didn't mind at all, and I was rewarded with a quick smile.

I got the spare installed and put the tools away, slipping the flat tyre into the boot so it was easier to get it out at the tyre repair shop. She thanked me for helping her, to which I responded it was my pleasure, after all, I got a good look up her sundress!! She then said I must be thirsty after all my hard work, informed me she lived just around the corner and invited me to go to her place for a drink, how could I refuse?

I got my gear on, got on my bike and followed her home. She led me inside and kicked off her heels, so I removed my boots to find she was standing right in front of me, with her crotch at my face level, asking if it was a drink I wanted, or could she reward me some other way? With that she moved her leg slightly, making her sundress ride up her toned thigh a little, taking the hint, I slid my hands up her thighs and removed her panties. She led me to her bedroom, and I removed her sundress, she had a great toned body for a middle-aged lady, and a nicely trimmed landing strip of pubic hair. I needed no second invitation and removed my riding gear and crawled up her bed, stopping to taste her pussy, something she seemed to enjoy!! After a quick licking, I worked my way up her body, kissing and licking until I reached her breasts, giving them a little attention and then slipping my hard cock inside her.

I was rewarded with an audible moan, and she wrapped her legs around me, I started with a good solid rhythm, and she met me by raising her hips stroke for stroke, drawing her deeper inside her. Before long her breathing was getting rapid, and she was urging me not to stop, I could feel her pussy grip my cock as the orgasmed, and her body relaxed. I was getting close, but she wanted to suck me rather than have me cum inside her. She soon had my cock in her mouth, and I shot my load down her throat. We lay on the bed for a few minutes, before she told me I had better go before her husband came home, but hoped I'd come and see her again soon, and that I didn't need to fix her flat tyre first!! How could I refuse an offer like that from such an attractive lady.....