A Good Tip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes widened as she felt his cock swell, stretching her lips and triggering a rush of anticipation. But before she could fully prepare herself, he abruptly yanked his cock out of her mouth, leaving her gasping for air.

Her mouth hung open in a mix of desire and obedience, her tongue instinctively poking out, eager to taste him again. Alex's hand moved swiftly and skillfully, gripping his throbbing shaft tightly as he furiously stroked it over her face, ensuring that his every spurt would find its mark.

The first burst of hot cum landed on Claire's flushed cheek, creating a stark contrast against her fair skin. It glistened there, the sticky liquid clinging to her face like a badge of submission. Several more jets of his seed followed, splattering onto her nose and lips, forming a perverse gloss that accentuated her eager mouth.

Eagerly, Claire parted her lips wider, her tongue extending further. She craved the weight of his seed on her tongue, the taste of his dominance and her own submission intertwining. And with each subsequent jet of his copious volume, the tableau of debauchery grew more surreal.

The stickiness of his cum coated her skin, creating a perverse layer that made her feel both degraded and powerful. Her body trembled with pleasure, her senses overwhelmed by the heady combination of submission and satisfaction. In this moment, she existed solely for his pleasure, a willing vessel for his darkest desires.

Alex's hand moved up and down his shaft, making sure every last drop was spent as he watched Claire take it all in. "Take it, you filthy little slut," he growled, his voice thick with lust. "Take every last drop of my cum." Claire moaned in response, her fingers pinching and twisting her nipples harder as she tasted and felt his cum all over her face. She felt completely and utterly degraded, but she loved every moment of it. The taste and sensation of Alex's cum on her face and tongue had her completely intoxicated, and she couldn't get enough.

As Claire slowly regained her senses, her eyes surveyed the aftermath of their intense encounter. The stickiness of Alex's cum clung to her skin, creating a web of thick, white ropes that hung off her cheeks and chin. Her face bore the marks of their passion, a visible reminder of the depravity they had indulged in. Her body glistened with sweat, a combination of their exertions and the sweltering heat of the moment.

Her chest rose and fell with each heavy breath, her heart pounding in her chest as she tried to catch her breath. The ache in her throat was a constant reminder of the deepthroating she had willingly subjected herself to, a discomfort that paled in comparison to the overwhelming satisfaction that now coursed through her veins.

Alex, still caught up in the raw intensity of the moment, leaned in close, his breath warm against Claire's earlobe. "Thanks for the tip, babe," he whispered, a hint of amusement mixed with his undeniable desire.

Claire's eyes flickered open, revealing the exhaustion and the glimmer of desire that still lingered within her. Her disheveled hair cascaded around her face, damp with sweat, as she tried to catch her breath. Despite her weariness, a weak but satisfied smile tugged at her lips, which were swollen and bruised from their passionate encounter.

"You... you're welcome, husband," she managed to say, her voice still shaky and breathless. "I'm glad you're back home."

Alex stood before her, his cock still glistening with their combined fluids. A sly grin spread across his face as he teasingly tapped his member against her parted lips, urging her to open wider. Claire eagerly complied, her tongue flicking out to savor the lingering taste of their intimate union. With a hunger that betrayed her desperate neediness, she enveloped his throbbing length, her lips stretching and her mouth accommodating his every inch. Her fervent sucking and swirling motions were driven by her insatiable desire to cleanse his shaft, her lips and tongue working diligently to remove any remnants of their passion.

"Yeah, me too," Alex replied, his voice laced with satisfaction and affection, his grip tightening in her hair.

12