A Good Walk Spoiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two more passed and her mound was a clean as a girl's.

Max gave the newly bared skin a sharp slap. The soon to be ex-redhead's eyes flew open and he said, "You better hold REEEAL still for this next part unless you want Cal's wishes to come true."

Literally scared stiff, Jujou didn't so much as breathe as Max denuded her pussy lips as well as the skin around her pink asshole.

Once he was done, he whipped the excess grease and said "Woo Hoo...as smooth and hairless as the day you were born. Now ain't THAT purdy? Sit her up boys, it's time to get down to business!"

They had Jujou sit cross legged on the ground. Cal massaged the grease into her hair while Max honed his knife again. Cal pushed her head forward and for the first time, Jujou saw her hairless sex.

"For Christ's sake" she thought, "I look like a fucking child!"

She didn't have much time to reflect though. Moments later, Max pulled her head back and began to shave away 10 years worth of her perfect, red hair.

He began at the middle of her hair line and with long even strokes, he slowly began to remove her pride and joy.

"Oh My God!" Laughed Cal. "She's startin' to look like a Mexican Padre!"

Buck was laughing so hard he was rolling on the ground and holding his belly. Between bouts, he said "Her head's gonna be so shiny we'll need sunglasses just to look at her!"

"Believe you me<" added Max, "When I finish up here, you won't be able to find a single hair anywhere in this filly.

The scraping continued and Jujou felt the cool of the night in places that had never felt it before. First at the top of her head, then on the left side followed by the right.

"Well, one thing's for sure," said Buck, "This girl ain't gonna be pickin' up no guys for quite a while much less gettin' them to marry them.

"Ain't that the idea boys?"

"Yup!" they greed in unison.

Max finished up and then re- greased her head and shaved it again. Scattered on the ground around her, Jujou saw the ropy, greased up remains of her once beautiful hair and for the first time in her life, she felt ugly.

No more picking up cute guys in bars, no more tossing her luxurious locks to get out of speeding tickets of to get a good table at her favorite eatery.

No more calling herself a redhead for some time to come.

At last, Max put down the knife. The boys came over and rubbed her bald head.

"Boy, you outdone yourself." said Cal. Her dome is as smooth as a baby's butt."

"Almost." replied Max as he smeared a dab of grease across Jujou's perfect brows.

While Jujou closed her eyes and held her breath, Max deftly removed both of her eyebrows with a few short passes.

"Well boys, what ya think?"

"She looks freaky without no eyebrows." answered Cal

"Like some sort of space alien." added Buck.

"Well, you boys have fun fuckin' Ms Space Alien here. I gotta go into town and pick up something. I'll be back for my taste by tomorrow night."

"Ok," both replied as they rubbed the poor girl's newly exposed scalp and bits.

"And boys...don't let her wander off and get eaten by a bear."

Jujou cringed at the thought of a bear.

"Guess you don't like bears do you?" Cal said as Jujou watched Max's back recede in the distance.

"Well don't you worry your pretty bald little head about no bears girl." said Buck as he drew out his stiff cock, "As long as you keep us interested, we'll stick around and protect you from the wildlife"

Without hesitation, Jujou pulled his dick into her mouth and began to furiously suck him off. She was going to do everything in hr limited power to make sure the boys stuck around to protect her.

Max returned late the next night, Not that it mattered much to Jujou. By now she'd become accustomed to her daily duties. It was pretty obvious that if she didn't want to starve to death, she had to acquiesce to the sexual wishes of the hunters but tonight, something was afoot. Something was different.

The first thing she noticed was that after dinner Buck and Cal, rather than their usual teasing and sexual abuse, had begun to pack away all the dishes and sleeping bags. They were striking camp. Getting ready to move. As they busied themselves with packing she'd overheard Cal griping to Buck about going back to his job, A job he appeared to really hate. A job he'd been forced to get after his beautiful, redheaded wife had absconded with all his money.

That conversation filled her with hope. If they had to return to work than surely, they would let her go now. It also brought tears when she was reminded of how she'd been robbed of her own long, beautiful red hair to pay for the transgressions of another woman.

Within five minutes of striking the tents, Max walked into the camp. The men shouldered their packs and helped Jujou load her own pack. the one filled with all of the kitchen wares. It made a god awful noise every time she shifted her weight.

Cal and Buck headed out of camp and Max indicated she should follow them while he brought up the rear. Just as she was about to mention her lack of foot wear, Max proffered a pair of bright pink rubber flip flops.

"You can pay me for 'em later". he said with an odd little smile.

"These should get ya there" he said as he doused the fire. Buck, who had paused with Cal at the edge of the camp clearing, turned and whistled at her while nodding toward the trail head. Summoning her as one would an obedient dog. She mover after her whit a loud clanging of pots and pans while Max followed close behind with a lantern to light their way.

They hiked off train for about two hours. There were many twists and turns and they crossed several ice cold streams in the course of their travels. She didn't know if they were intentionally trying to confuse her but a half hour into the hike, Jujou knew she was irrecoverably lost. There was no way she could find her way out of this dense forest and back to the lake side camp much less back to civilization.

At some point, they entered a clearing of sorts, It was large but, even in the starlit darkness she sensed that it was surrounded by deep forested hills. About twenty minutes later they came upon a small log cabin. In the light of the lanterns it appeared to be well kept though very old. It looked as though it had stood on this spot for hundreds of years.

As they entered and unloaded their packs, Buck kindled a fire and put on a large kettle. In the fire's warm, amber glow she got her first look at the inside of the cabin. It was ...cozy and had obviously not been made to house four adults even if one of them was a 4'11" starving bald girl. Still, it was well made and warm once the fire got going.

The men had taken seats on the bed frame and Max took the only chair so, Jujou sat down on the rough plank floor and examined her poor bruised feet. The flip flops had given up the ghost at about the same tine they'd entered the clearing and she'd walked the last bit barefooted. Though her soles had toughened up quite a bit in the course of her captivity, they were not really up to the abuse they'd endured on their night trek through the forest. Still, it had been nice to have even so modest a piece of clothing even if for only a short time.

"Time to pay up girl." Max's voice brought her back to the NOW.

Without a second thought, she crawled to his feet, turned and assumed the position, Head down, ass high and both her holes ready and waiting for him to choose.

""Not yet honey," he said with a laugh in his voice. "You need a shave first."

She reached up and rubbed her bald scalp. Thought she hadn't noticed it before, a light stubble had begun to grow back.

"Buck, bring me some warm water and a rag."

He poured out the kettle into an old fashioned wash tub and Max had her stand in it while Buck started another kettle and he began to wash the trail dirt from Jujou's petite frame. In spite of her dire circumstances, the warm water and Max's surprisingly gentle touch felt sublime. This was as close to a real bath as she had since she'd left her house a lifetime ago. As he washed her womanly bits, Jujou even began to feel a bit horny. In fact, she began to feel a LOT horny.

Now clean and wet from head she sighed softly as Max began to cover her body with what assumed was liquid soap. He rubbed and rubbed until it made a rich lather.

"No need for a Bowie this time, I brought along my grand Daddy's straight razor."

He started at the top of her head and worked his way down. The softened stubble offered little resistance and as the razor slid softly across her warm skin she didn't even hear the tell tale scratching she normally associated with shaving.

In a only few minutes Max had shaved Jujou's scalp even smoother than the last time and her eyebrows were gone in seconds. Unlike the last time this time he continued on and shaved her entire face. from there he shaved her delicate throat (this made her a bit nervous) and the back of her neck. From there he continued down her back and it became obvious that this time, Max intended to remove all of her hair. When he'd finished with her trunk, Max shaved away the tiny golden hairs that covered her arms and legs. From there he had her sit in the chair and throw her legs over its wooden arms so he could completely remove any vestige of her pubic hair. When he was done it was as smooth and hairless as the day she was born. Just when assumed he was done he had her close her eyes and placed cotton pads soaked in the soap over them. A short time later he removed the pads and plucked the lashes from them. He had her stand and the men checked her from head to toe. All three nodded in agreement. She was completely hairless. Not even a hint that she had once been a gorgeous redhead with a flowing head of hair. Buck filled the tub again and Max rinsed the soapy residue from her body.

From head to toe, Jujou felt an astringent tingle. It was quite nice and she thought she should ask Max what was in the soap but, he had other ideas.

The poor ex-redhead spent most of the night fucking and sucking all three of the men. For some strange reason, they couldn't seem to keep their hands off of her and for the first time since her ordeal began, Jujou too orgasmed time after time and it was near dawn when she finally fell asleep.

She awoke alone, sunlight streaming in through the little cabin's windows. Sometime in the early hours of the morning, the men had packed up their things and left.

There was a note pinned to the door.

"Had to go back to town and work. One of us will return each weekend to bring supplies and check on you. Don't try to leave as this is serious Bear country. You'll never find your way back to town without our help and getting eaten or starving in the wilderness is not fun.

See you in 5 days

Max"

SOME TIME LATER

As promised, each weekend, one of the guys would show up with supplies, cut enough wood for the week and, after a thorough shave with that wonderful soap, fuck her sill for 2 days before leaving.

At first, she was afraid she would get knocked up in the wilderness but, Max told her that all three had decided not to have kids after their marital experiences and had vasectomies.

It was some days after Buck's last visit. Max was due in the next day and as she thought about how nice it would be to be gently washed and shaved she got a little horny.

"What the hell" she thought as she laid back on the bed and began to masturbate. She was just about to cum when she realized that her mound was still as smooth as it had been right after her last shave. After her orgasm, Jujou began to search for any signs that her hair was re-growing. She felt her arms and legs, her scalp and pussy. NO WHERE was there even a hint of stubble!

When Max arrived the next day, she asked him. "Why isn't my hair re-growing? Is it something in that soap?"

Max laughed foe several minutes before he could catch his breath and explain.

"Soap? You thought that was soap? Nah, it's a special herbal hair remover my Mamma used so make and sell. That's how I make my money these days. Got a fancy company in New York buys the stuff by the rail car from me. Soon, I'll have enough money to buy back my ranch.

"But...but my hair? How long is it going to take for my hair to grow back?"

"Grow back? Well ain't THAT rich?" he laughed a while longer and then continued. "My hair remover works like no other. softens the hairs right up so they can be shaved off real smooth but. if you use it over and over again, the hair just stops growing back...ever. Why do you think it's such a big hit in the Big Apple? Them Hair removal salons can't say enough good things about it!"

"You...you mean I'm bald..."

"Forever" he finished.

"I told ya you'd pay me later didn't I? The cost was your hair and I collected."

"Now get over here and suck my dick...baldie."

Totally defeated, Jujou crawled to him and complied.

Epilogue

The summer waned. Days got shorter and the air got cooler until one morning, there was the familiar crispness of snow in the air. buck, Cal and Max still showed up each weekend and Max, still insisted in shaving her from head to toe even though his cream had clearly done its job. Search as she might in the weeks between Max's visits not once did she find even a hint of regrowth. Of course, this might have been because he insisted on using his miracle hair remover as shaving cream. She hoped she was wrong in her assessment of its efficacy but, deep down in her heart she knew she was wrong.

She wondered, did anyone even realize she was missing? Surely by now her disappearance had been noted and search parties sent out but, she was miles from her planned route in very rough terrain. She was very doubtful she could even hike out of the valley on her own even with all of her equipment.

Still, things could have been worse. At least the cabin was snug and warm and the guys kept it well supplied with food and fire wood. Of course, they demanded sexual favors in return but, she'd even grown used to that. She just wished they'd at least left her a blanket to cover up with. With her skin exposed at all times she couldn't even go outside for more than a minute or two to get wood.

And so, Jujou lived out her existence in the warm little cabin in the woods and marked the passage of time by the appearance of her captors. Buck, Cal, Max, Buck, Cal, Max...on and on it went

After a few months, the snow began to melt and new leaves sprouted on the trees. Spring was here! Buck, Cal, Max, Buck, Cal Max...

And then, like magic, it was summer again. The sun was bright, the air hot. In a few weeks it would be a year since she'd first set out on her fateful journey. Surely they would let her go now! Buck, Cal, Max, Buck, Cal, Max...

Then, one day, the routine changed. Looking out the window she saw all three of her captors heading up the trail.

Once they settled in they each demanded sex. It was so routine to her now that it no longer even bothered her. She simply acquiesced to their demands while her mind mulled over the day's events. This time, they hadn't brought food with them. Surely, that meant something. Surely they were going to let her go at last.

They ate the last of the food that night. and Max told her that this was her last night in the cabin. Tomorrow, she was going home. The news made her so happy that that night she fucked and sucked the guys with raw abandon. HOME! She was going home. Back to her studies, back to her job and her life AND, once she got home? Once she got home she was going straight to the police and would see all three of them IN JAIL for what they'd done to her.

She idly sipped the hot tea Cal had brewed for her. It had a lovely, spicy flavor with just a hint of honey. "Quite nice" she thought as she finally began to relax...

A terrible wrenching sound awoke her. All around her was darkness and she couldn't move a muscle. Distant muffled voices filtered to her ears and then, the wrenching sound came again. This time, it was accompanied by a streak of bright seared her eyes and the smell of dank, feted air reached her nostrils. Where was she?

The top of the box finally ripped loose. She winced as the bright light flooded her vision. Her eyes adjusted and she saw...A Hispanic men with bad teeth grinning at her. He reached into the wooden crate and lifted her out. The box lay on the veranda of an old house. The clap board sides were in need of paint and the street that fronted it was crowded with curious onlookers and in need of...paving?

Someone said something in odd sounding Spanish and the man quickly set her on her feet and stepped away. A hard looking older woman came into view.

She looked the hairless girl up and down and then tilted her head towards the door. The man with bad teeth prodded her to follow.

She didn't.

"WAIT!" cried Jujou. "What...what's happening? I was supposed to go home! Where is...this?"

The woman turned and stared into Jujou's eyes. After a moment's pause she spoke in accented but good English.

"This?" she said, indicating their surroundings with a flourish, "This is Mato Grosso...BRAZIL. What's going on here? What's going on here is that YOU...are a whore. A whore who will service these WONDERFUL gold miners whenever they have money to spend on such things. YOU ARE HOME."

The old man prodded her again and she passed through the door and into the darkness...

Max. Cal and Buck smiled as they each folded a wad of cash and stuck it in their pockets. The 'package' had arrived in Brazil and the payout had been made. They weren't rich by any means but, each had made enough on the sale for a fresh start. After all, they couldn't just toss a bald and naked girl out on the streets of their home town...could they. Besides, how would it look if the three guys who had reported the tragic story of the "poor city girl who had hiked off into the woods only to get eaten by a bear" got caught with her, hairless, naked and dripping with their cum in the streets of their own home town?