A Good Wife's Gift Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now she was being presented with the opportunity to let loose some pent-up sexual energy once more, and practically on a silver platter at that! As much as she enjoyed having Arthur fuck her, it wasn't the same as being the one doing the fucking, and it was something she definitely missed. This could be good for both of them really; if things went well, it would strengthen their bond as a couple and allow them to have some fun. The longer Zofia considered it, the more she started to come around to the idea, finding her own arousal rising as she pictured herself with her husband's friend - she was definitely someone she wouldn't mind bedding!

She just had to remind her husband of one fact first.

"Arthur, sweetie, you know if I have sex with Charlie there's a good chance she won't ever be the same again?" She asked, wanting to make sure he remembered what she was capable of, "I mean even besides the fact that she'll end up pregnant, she won't be the same person after. I'm sure you realize that's the reason I don't fuck you."

"I do, and honestly..." he trailed off for a moment, his cock giving another lurch under his towel, "that just makes it hotter to me. To see what my stud of a wife is capable of. You've told me before, but being able to watch it is something I've always fantasized about. It just adds to the whole thing for me."

Her mind was made up.

"Well, baby, I think that..." she let her words linger in the air, building anticipation, "I think that I'm up for it!"

"Really? Wait, Zofia, you don't ha-"

His words were cut off by a moan. Quicker than he realized, Zofia snaked a hand under his towel and grabbed his stiffening member, stroking it in her small fingers. Grinning at her husband's reaction, she saddled up closer to him, using her other hand to clutch the back of his blonde-haired head and pull him into a kiss. The married couple made out passionately, tongues interlocking in each other's mouths; Arthur's cock had reached a full erection shortly after she'd touched it, and her own monstrous member was beginning to strain her swimsuit, threatening to tear it straight down the middle. Detaching from his soft lips after a few long, spit-shared moments, she stared up at him with a devious glint in her eyes.

"Let's have some fun first, and then you can tell me all about how you want me to wreck your best friend!"

Arthur moaned again and thrusted into his wife's fist, already on the verge of cumming.

...

Zofia sat as patiently as she could on the couch in her living room, her phone resting on her lap.

It had been about a week since she discovered Arthur's secret and came around to the idea of fulfilling his deepest fantasies for him. After a wild, love-making session and the subsequent clean up of the gallons of cum Zofia sprayed all over the bedroom, they laid together and discussed what Arthur wanted; Zofia had jerked him off the entire time, bringing him to another climax with a stream of dirty talk that fueled his desires. The seduction and ruining of his friend Charlie would take place while he was at work, on a day he didn't know it would happen. She would text him and send him pictures and videos of what she was doing to Charlie - something he directly asked for - before finally calling him, acting the 'part' the entire time. Cruel, dominant, humiliating - everything he wanted when being cucked!

The easiest day for Zofia was when she didn't have to be at her job, and luckily there'd been an administrative holiday coming up - today; she wasn't the type to play hookey either, so the timing was perfect! She'd found herself surprisingly nervous when she woke up that morning, and she still hadn't quite calmed down as much as she would have liked. Still, she tried to go about her day as normal, cleaning up here and there and eating breakfast, having sent a text to Charlie inviting her to hang out the night before, implying but not downright saying that it would be the three of them. A little white lie that would go far for her!

Now she was sitting, waiting, hoping that Charlie would show up soon. Dressed in what she considered a sexy, seductive outfit, she tugged on it, constantly adjusting herself like it would matter; she really could have worn anything, in her opinion, and looked hot as hell, the bulge covering her legs an impossibility to ignore. She'd done her hair up in a silver bow, tying it off into a ponytail and letting it drape down the length of her back, her bangs and a few errant strands resting against her face; this was accompanied by small bit of makeup, just enough to enhance her normal attractive features but not so much that it would run and stain when things got messy.

Her choice in clothing was simple. A black tank top was all that adorned her chest, her large breasts pushing against the dark fabric, unconstrained by a bra; they looked even bigger on her otherwise-petite frame, the fatty mounds about as large as her face. Arms bared, she also showed off a slice of midriff, her slightly-pale stomach flat and toned from all the swimming she regularly partook in. And while she had on a pair of matching black shoes, it was what lay between her feet and her tits that was most prominently displayed - as it always was - improbable that it could ever be anything else but the most eye-catching aspect of her body.

Held up by a gold-clasped belt, Zofia wore another article of clothing that matched the rest of her outfit: a pair of custom-made black pants. Stretchy - a necessity for the futanari - the bottoms were practically glued onto her lower half, and it wasn't because of her legs! Outlined obscenely by a pouch of pitch-dark fabric was her cock and balls, not a single feature of them not silhouetted by the thin material. Hanging over the edge of the couch, Zofia's package stuck out a couple of feet in front of her, nearly pressing into the coffee table in front of her, her phone appearing comically small against the base of her shaft. She picked the tightest pair of pants she still fit in just for this day!

The moment she felt her patience diminishing, there was a series of knocks on the front door.

"Coming!" She immediately yelled, hopping to her feet, nearly losing balance from her excitement. Taking a second to breathe in deeply and calm herself, Zofia tossed her phone onto the coffee table before making her way as casually as possible to the entrance, putting on a smile of warmth. When she was standing in front of it, she squared her shoulders and exhaled, giving herself this last moment to mentally prepare herself to do something she'd never done before - hell, she was out of practice at seduction in general! Shaking her head, she opened the door.

"Charlie! Welcome! Please, come in."

...

12