All Comments on 'A Governess for Two 20-Somethings'

by cynthiablaine7

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Nice

A good beginning but a bit short. Other then age we do not have a mental image of the people and while I give you top marks for your skill in writing and erotic concept I would hope that Chap 2 is as descriptive of the characters as it is in the action.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

Bodily functions aside, this is too condensed and superficial. There is nothing to the characters that makes me interested in what is happening to/between them. It reads like an adolescent trying to shock the grown-ups with a naughty story. It would also be a better fit if posted in the fetish category instead of this one. You would reach a larger audience who appreciate the bodily functions.

VictortardenVictortardenover 9 years ago
Liked it quite some

A nice build-up that is topped by the spanking and the only-the-tip moment, very nice. I'd perhaps draw those out, the feeling of helplessly being at her mercy, suffering for it. Her emotions of power over her victim and how it turns her on to play on that boy, have him obedient and craving at her feet. Looking forward to the next chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous