A Granddaughter's Duty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's it, child, that's it . . .' Katlyn hissed though her teeth.

Shelly applied her tongue more firmly tonguing Katlyn's clitoris more vigorously and faster, wanting to bring Katlyn to orgasm, wanting to have the reward of approval from the older more experienced woman. Shelly was her grandmother's flesh and blood, and she would honour the memory of her grandmother by pleasuring Katlyn as best as she could - it was her duty as a granddaughter.

Katlyn cried out as Shelly's hard-working tongue brought her to orgasm and she grasped the girl's head pushing her mercilessly into her wet, hot pussy. As the spasms of orgasm lessened, she released her grip and Shelly, her face soaked in Katlyn's juice looked up, a satisfied smile on her lips, knowing she'd passed the test.

Katlyn's face was flushed from her orgasm. She reached out and stroked Shelly's cheek. 'You do your grandmother proud, dear.'

'I do?'

'I'd say you were every bit as good as she was, and your grandmother could use her tongue like an angel.'

Shelly's smile widened at the praise. 'Like an angel?'

'She could send you to heaven every time.'

'I was so wrong about you,' Shelly said.

'Come up and lie with me, child.'

Shelly got up off the floor and climbed onto Katlyn's larger soft mass. She rested her head on Katlyn's huge bosom, listening to her heartbeat that still raced from the orgasm Shelly had given.

'I do so love your hair,' Katlyn said stroking Shelly's hair again. They lay itogether in silence, relaxed and at ease. After a while, Katlyn spoke; 'Would you like me to finger you, Shelly?'

'Would you?'

'Of course,' Katlyn said warmly.

Shelly parted her thighs and Katlyn slipped a hand in between them her fingers quickly finding the younger woman's slick opening.

Katlyn slipped two fingers up inside and felt Shelly quiver in response. She began moving them slowly, caressing and stroked the firm slippery inner walls of Shelly's pussy. Shelly squirmed with pleasure her face turned inward to Katlyn, her mouth opening and closing on the big woman's vast breast.

With her free hand, Katlyn unbuttoned the top of her blouse then pushed down her bra allowing the fleshy mound of one big breast to spill-free. Shelly fell on the breast her mouth latching on to Katlyn's hardening nipple as she sucked hungrily.

Katlyn smiled affectionately at the girl as she continued working Shelly's pussy with her fingers, pushing them deeper inside, feeling Shelly's slick tightness around her probing digits. Her movements were slow, gentle and attentive. She moved the angle of her hand so her fingers twisted inside the young girl, exploring every inch, stroking and stimulating Shelly's passage that grew tighter as it flooded with secretion.

Shelly's eyes were closed in delirium, her tongue slipping and swirling over the woman's big wet nipple and plate-sized areola. She opened her mouth and sucked as much flesh into her mouth as she could.

Katlyn's arousal was rising rapidly. The sweet sensation of a beautiful girl in the bloom of youth suckling her big breast was heavenly and she began to work her fingers in the young girl faster causing Shelly to squirm even more.

Shelly moaned, then gasped as Katlyn's expert fingers continued to penetrate, stroke and rub her tortured pussy. She could feel her orgasm swiftly begin to build.

'Shelly, dear,' Katlyn said gently, her breathing deep from arousal.

Shelly reluctantly let Katlyn's big nipple slip from her mouth. 'Yes,' she managed to say before letting out a cry as she felt her clitoris being touched.

'It's time to come, my love.'

Shelly felt Katlyn's thumb press against her clitoris even as her fingers were still buried deep inside.

Shelly gasped, her mouth making a small 'O' her eyes widening as Katlyn's thumb began to make small circular motions. She looked into the older woman's confident, knowing eyes.

'Oh please. . .' Shelly whimpered as Katlyn's thumb pressed more firmly eliciting a sensation so deliriously pleasant, Shelly felt she might faint.

'Oh. Please, please, please . . .' Shelly whimpered, her lower lip trembling.

Katlyn's fingers and thumbs worked with expert precision inside the younger woman, driving her inexorably toward orgasm.

Katlyn looked down into Shelly's pleading eyes. 'Come for me, child,' she crooned. Come for me. Come for me.' Her thumb now flicked over Shelly's clit as her fingers pushed hard and deep into Shelly's abused pussy.

The sensation was too much for Shelly and the orgasm struck her like a tsunami. Her back arched as though an electrical charge was coursing through her body. Her eyes bulging wide in shock, fixed on Katlyn's.

Katlyn felt the gush of come around her fingers causing a further tightening sensation inside Shelly's pussy and she withdrew her hand, now soaked.

Shelly's body slumped as the orgasm passed and she lay on top of Katlyn like a broken doll.

Katlyn brought her wet hand to her face inhaling the sweet tangy smell of Shelly. She placed her fingers in her mouth to taste Shelly again.

Shelly stirred and seeing Katlyn's actions raised her head. Katlyn passed her hand to Shelly who licked her own come from the older woman's hand.

'Thank you,' she breathed when Katlyn's hand was licked clean.

You're welcome, dear,' Katlyn said wiping a lock of damp hair from Shelly's forehead.

Both women looked up as they heard the front door open.

A moment later Ray appeared in the doorway. He took in the form of his naked granddaughter curled up on top of Katlyn's bigger form. Katlyn's fingers stroking his granddaughter's hair as though the girl was a pet kitten resting in her lap.

'You two have been getting along, I see,' he commented drily.

Katlyn nodded, smiling. 'We've been getting along just fine.'

'Well, Shelly. I could do with a hand with this shopping,' Ray said, his tone firm.

Shelly climbed wearily off Katlyn her legs shaky from her orgasm. 'Yes, grandpa.' She reached down to scoop up her t-shirt.

'Leave that,' Ray said sternly. 'Come over here.'

Shelly padded over, her head down. Her grandfather's large bulk dwarfing her.

'Now I hope you have apologized to Katlyn for your behaviour earlier.'

'Yes, grandfather,' Shelly said timidly.

He regarded her for a moment as though deliberating some form of punishment. A tense moment passed.

'Well, then, everything's alright,' Ray said, his tone softening.

Shelly looked up, her eyes wet with tears. 'I want to say sorry to you too, grandpa.'

'That's alright, love,' Ray said, He had been cross at her, but he still hated to see her tearful.

Shelly fell to her knees looking up at her grandfather. 'I want to say sorry, properly.'

Ray looked to Katlyn who smiled and gave a small nod of approval.

He looked down at his granddaughter's upturned face and brushed a tear away from her cheek with his thumb.

'Alright, Shelly,' he conceded.

Shelly's fingers went to the fly on his trousers and she quickly undid the zip and button.

Ray's trousers fell softly about his ankles.

Lowering his underpants Shelly exposed his semi-hard member and bending forward took her grandfather's hardening cock fully into her mouth for she knew she must apologize properly and make amends, and above all, do her duty as a loving obedient granddaughter.

Ray placed a forgiving hand on top of her head as the warmth of her wet mouth closed around his cock, the groove of her tongue a bed for his shaft as it sank deeper inside the pit of her mouth.

Shelly's hand went to cup his balls feeling the soft white hairs that coated them. Her other hand she placed on the swell of his big belly for better balance. Shelly began to bob her head as her grandfather's erect cock thickened and hardened in her young mouth.

From the sofa, Katlyn watched, smiling.

*****

Note to the reader:

Thanks for reading. This is the third instalment of a series I began seven years ago. The first instalments were well received, and I always planned on writing at least one more chapter but couldn't quite decide where to take the story next.

It appealed to me to give Shelly some setbacks in her incestuous relationship with her grandfather and although she is confident around other men, here she meets a potential rival in the form of Katlyn who is older, more experienced and self-assured. Shelly also has a minor falling out with her grandfather so she's very much on the back foot in this instalment.

I love the device of having a story within a story, hence Katlyn's retelling of the fairy-tale to Shelly which mirrors her own seduction of Shelly, though of course young Shelly's has such a high sex drive there's not much seduction needed!

I have some ideas on where to take the story next, so Ray and Shelly will be indulging their incestuous lust again soon.

12